On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Barbie." Peter held me tight. "I love you so much, I couldn't bear it if you hated me because of what happened, what I made you do."

Huh? No, that wasn't right. "Petey-bunny, you didn't make me do anything, okay? I'm a big girl, I mean, I know you feel bad but it was my fault too. I mean, you know I like to make you happy." I sniffled. I did. I so liked making my Petey-bunny the happiest bunny in the world. "I mean, when you got so excited, that got me all excited too, I just, you know, I wanted to do whatever excited you." God, I had. "And you know, Nick watching us, that got you so excited and that got me excited and I got all excited with Nick watching us too so you know, it wasn't all your fault, honey. Don't blame yourself, okay, it happened."

"You mean that Barbie? You're sure? I mean, you're not just saying that? You really were excited? It wasn't just because I wanted you too?"

"Honey, you know me better than that." I smiled wetly at my Petey-bunny. "I'm a bitch sometimes, I know that, but I don't do anything unless I want too, you know that too." Well, mostly. Sometimes, for my Petey-bunny, I did things I didn't want to, but that was never anything to do with sex. More like going to boring arty-farty movies with him when all I really wanted was a good chick-flick or an action movie with lots of guns. Sex? Since we'd married I'd always been good with whatever Petey-bunny wanted to do.

"And you know, you got me so hot and you know when you do that, it's not like I can ever say no." I couldn't, not when Peter got me all hot. Like that time I'd given him a blowjob in the cinema. That'd been so embarrassing. So exciting too. God, just the memory made me blush. Although what we'd done with Nick, that made me more ashamed than that cinema blowjob.

Or that time camping when I'd screamed and screamed and the Ranger had come coz someone had called and complained. God, now THAT had been embarrassing. I hadn't even realized I'd been making so much noise. I'd made Peter pack up and leave really early that morning. That still made me blush.

"I'm so sorry honey," Peter said again, holding me. "That was ... I mean I got so excited ... I just can't explain it ... seeing you and Nick ...I just got carried away ..." His voice trailed away.

"Me too," I admitted after a long pause. "I mean, we both got carried away Petey-bunny, let's not blame each other." Thank god he wasn't blaming me at least. I mean, I felt guilty, I felt bad about it, but god, it had been so exciting. Nick was the only man other than Peter that had ever fucked me, and it'd been so good. I found myself wondering if it would be like that with other men. I stopped that thought right away. Not going there. No way. I was Petey-bunny's little honey-bunny. I was a good wife. I was!.

I kissed him, A big wet sniffly kiss. "You did get excited though didn't you, you naughty bunny."

"Yeah," he admitted, "Yeah honey, I did. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, honey," I said, soft and gentle. "We did it together and, you know, I enjoyed it too." I smiled now. "I mean, I enjoyed what you both did to me; that was a night we'll always remember." I kissed him again. "I mean, I know you enjoyed it too Petey-honey, I can tell when you're enjoying things." I giggled. Oh yeah, could I ever. "And you definitely enjoyed everything we did with Nick, didn't you?"

"Yeah," he said, his voice a whisper. "Yeah, I did Barbie."

"Well, let's just say it happened and it was fun, okay. I'm not going to get mad at you about it honey, okay. I forgive you everything, okay. Just promise you won't get mad at me either." I kissed him, looked into his eyes. "Say you forgive me too, please Petey."

"Honey, there's nothing to forgive, it's all my fault, I know, but I love you and I forgive you."

"I love you Petey-bunny."

"I love you Barbie, I love you."

I clung to my Peter, so relieved so happy. So curious now.

I looked up, my voice small, a little shy. Embarrassed even. "Peter?"

"Yes?"

"Was it really that exciting watching me? You know, with Nick?"

"Uhhh." He looked nervous.

"I'm not mad Petey, I just want to know, I mean..." I gulped, my heart pounding. Should I? Should I tell him? Oh god. But it'd happened. We were going to talk about it. It wasn't just something we could completely forget. This wasn't like a switch you could turn on and off again. I mean, now that we'd got past the "your fault my fault" and agreed on no fault and forgiven each other, I had to figure this out. We had to talk about this. "It was so hot for me lying there with Nick fucking me and you watching and you know, I thought you were so excited watching me and that got me so excited, knowing that watching me was exciting for you." God, my face was on fire, I wanted to hide, but I wanted to know what Peter thought too. I HAD to know.

"Uhhh, Barbie." His voice was a whisper in my ear. "Really, you got excited because I was excited watching you and Nick?"

"Petey-bunny." I almost giggled. But I didn't. "Yeah, I mean it was really exciting when Nick was watching you and me. I mean, when you undressed me and you were licking me and Nick was watching I was just about dying, and then, you know, when you started fucking me in front of him I didn't know what to think. I mean, it was just so hot you doing it to me and knowing he was watching us."

God, I was hot just thinking about it. I reached around, took one of his hands, guided it round and under my dress, placing his hand on my panties. "I mean, just remembering what that was like, with you doing me and Nick watching us, that makes me so wet."

"Really?" His hand was sliding into my panties. I gasped as he found out for himself just how wet I was. A little sore maybe, but god, I was so excited and his finger inside me. Oh god! I closed my eyes for a second, shivering with pleasure. "It was really exciting for you Barbie? You're not just saying that to make me happy?"

"No, I mean yes, yes it was exciting Petey." So was his finger in me now. I looked up at my Petey-bunny. "You know, up until Friday night, you're the only guy that's ever seen my pussy, Petey. And then, Friday, Nick was looking at my pussy, you were spreading my legs wide so he could see me and you were licking me there and he was watching and I couldn't believe how exciting that was, how that made me feel, how hot that was when I saw how excited you were, doing that with me while he watched us."

Peter eased me back, back towards our couch. I went with him, onto my back, Peter beside me, propped up on one elbow looking down at me. His hand inside my panties, his finger inside me, caressing me so exquisitely. "How did it make you feel?" he gasped.

I squirmed on his finger. "It was like I felt so hot and so ashamed and so excited and so scared all at once," I breathed, remembering. "And I loved you so much and I wanted to give you what you wanted but I was so scared and embarrassed."

"But you did what I wanted," Peter breathed. His finger in me was driving me crazy.

"I did what I thought you wanted," I sighed, "I did what I thought was exciting for you, and it was exciting for me too, knowing what I was doing was turning you on, watching your face while Nick put his cock in my mouth and I sucked on him while you were fucking me. Your cock in me and his cock in my mouth, I thought I was going to die of shame but, well, it was so exciting and I just couldn't stop after that. Both of you, you got me so hot."

I knew that had been the moment I'd known I could no longer say no to anything. That moment when Nick's cock slid into my mouth and I sucked on him. After that, I hadn't even thought of saying no. "Was that exciting for you, honey? Seeing me sucking on Nick's cock while you fucked me." My hand was stroking his cock now, through his shorts.

"Oh yeah," Peter gasped, his face red. "I mean, Barbie, I've never.. you know ... never even thought of something like that before ... and when he did that, when he pushed his cock into your mouth, god, I couldn't believe how that made me feel."

"I know," I gasped, "I felt the same way, it was just, you know, so exciting seeing your face looking at me and feeling you in me while I sucked on him."

"Did you enjoy it?" Peter gasped, pushing a second finger inside me.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned. "Yeah... yeah ... I loved it Petey-bunny, his cock tasted so good." My hand tried to unfasten his shorts. His hand tried to remove my panties. In the end, we swapped, my hands frantically pushing my panties down and off as Peter kicked his shorts and boxers off.

"And ... and...," I gasped, "and when he asked you if he could fuck me and you said yes, I just died. It was, like, I was so wet and hot and I just about climaxed when you said he could have me and then he put his cock in me while you watched and all I could think of was how good his cock felt and how excited you looked watching him do it to me." My hand was stroking Peter, pulling at him, wanting him between my legs. Wanting my Petey-bunny to fuck his little honey-bunny.

Petey-bunny did, thrusting himself all the way up inside me in one hard thrust that juddered my entire body, my back arching, my head arching backwards, my hands clinging to him as his cock filled me. He paused inside me, feeling so good. So hard. I felt so full.

"Did you like watching him fuck me hard?" I gasped, crossing my ankles behind his back and squeezing him, shivering with pleasure.

"Oh god yes," my husband groaned, moving inside me as I clung to him, feeling his cock sliding in and out, squeezing him as he slid outwards. "I couldn't believe how hard he fucked you, how much noise you both made when he was doing you like that, he didn't hurt you did he? The way he was banging you down onto that foam pad, I thought he might break the wood."

"You'd have liked that," I gasped, "I saw your face, I heard you. You wanted him to fuck me hard."

"Oh yeah, I loved watching him do that to you, Barbie."

"I know ... I know ... I could see you watching me .., you were looking at his cock ... watching his cock go into me..."

My husband wasn't fucking me hard but he was fucking me good. Slow, steady, deep. Enjoying himself, enjoying me. His pleasure adding to mine, feeding of each other, looking into each other's eyes, sharing our love, our excitement, our pleasure.

I had to hear him say it again. "Petey-bunny, you're not jealous that another man fucked me are you?"

He kissed me passionately. "No Barbie, I'm not jealous that he fucked you." He smiled down at me, moving slowly inside me, continuing those slow deep plunges, breathing hard. "I'm just ... you know ... it's so confusing... That I love you and that what happened was so exciting..."

"Petey-bunny," I moaned, "don't overthink, okay. It happened, you enjoyed it a lot ... I loved having two cocks doing me." I blushed even while he fucked me. "We both know how exciting it was and it got me really hot, it was just so ... overwhelming ... I don't have the words Petey-bunny ... but I wanted so much to give you what you wanted." I was agonizingly aware of his cock moving in me, making it so hard to think, to talk. "I love you so much honey, I love you. Now just fuck me, okay, fuck your little honey-bunny."

He looked at me. He smiled. He rained kisses across my face, easing himself deep into me, again and again, that thick column of hardness filling me so exquisitely. Moving in me. Fucking me. Rhythmic strokes, stronger now, taking over my senses, driving conscious thought from me. I lay beneath my husband, accepting, feeling, absorbing, drinking in his marvellous controlled power, reveling in his taking me, reveling in his physical possession of my body.

I pushed myself back at him now, wanton, abandoned, my body his, my cunt clasping his cock, squeezing his as he had me, nothing else mattering but my Petey-bunny taking me, giving him his satisfaction, giving him his pleasure. My own climax came as a surprise, wildfire igniting within me, starting at my core and spreading through my body, consuming me as my husband's cock drove into me in hard punishing strokes. I clung to Petey, back arching, feet braced on the bed, hips lifting, lifting his weight as my orgasm washed through me, a burning flood of ecstatic pleasure flooding me.

"Oh God ... oh god ... Barbie ... Barbie." He drove hard into me, his cock spurting deep inside me, his cum flooding my channel, jetting into the deepest recesses of my cunt, so good, so wonderful, so loving.

Oh yeah. This was as good as when we were first married. After Peter dropped off to sleep, I lay there smiling happily, one hand between my legs, feeling his cum there. I'd have to get up and have a shower, but right now I just wanted to lie there feeling good. That vacation had been such a good idea. Everything was back to the way it had been. That one night with Nick, well, that was something that would only happen once, and Peter loved me. Just as I loved him. I knew I'd always feel a little guilty about what I'd done with Nick, but Peter had wanted it. Peter had enjoyed it. Peter thought it was all his fault and we'd forgiven each other and he loved me.

And okay, I'd make sure something like that didn't happen again. Tomorrow morning I started my new job. Peter was living up to expectations again. I suspected all I'd need to do to encourage him in future was remind him of what had happened with me and him and Nick. I smiled. I didn't mind remembering what had happened either, not now. That'd been the most amazing sex ever. It'd been a great vacation. Not quite what I'd expected but still, despite what had happened, life was all good.

I'd better have that shower.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Monday morning came. Peter saw me off to work. "Hope it goes well." He smiled, kissed my cheek as I prepared to slip out. "See you at home tonight honey." His hand gave my butt a little pat.

"Thanks honey, love you, I will." I gave my butt a little wriggle against his hand.

"Love you, Barbie." He gave me that special smile.

It was only a twenty minute drive. This was great. HR was HR, but they were on time. I didn't sit around reception for more than five minutes before I was whisked away. Papers, forms, sign this, sign that. Contact information. Benefits. Yadda yadda yadda. It was eleven thirty before Michelle took me off to meet my new boss. "He's a nice guy," she said, "you're so lucky to be working for him. Everyone says he's great."

She led me through a security door, down a couple of long corridors, into a large open workspace with a row of empty cubicles and windows overlooking the factory floor. Rows and rows of machines, guys working on them. I even recognized a couple. Machines, not guys. The cubicles were nice too. "We just set this up," she told me, "there's only the one team back here right now but it'll fill up fast enough the way we're growing."

"Here we go, Barbara." Michelle led me into a large office. "Hi Alan, here's your new hire, Barbie Kiu."

I remembered him. He'd been one of the guys that'd interviewed me. Alan looked up from his desk, stood; smiled. "Thanks Michelle, I can take care of Ms. Kiu from here." As Michelle gave me a smile and left, he walked around to shake my hand. "Welcome to the team, Barbie, let's grab a coffee and have a chat about what you'll be doing, get you settled in."

At the coffee machine, he showed me how to work it. "They installed it last week," he told me as we watched it buzz and whirr and hiss. "One of the perks of this job, good coffee."

He looked over my shoulder. Grinned. "Hey, our CEO's coming this way, I'll introduce you, he was away on vacation last week, otherwise we'd have brought you in for a second interview with him."

"Vacation?" I asked chirpily, "where'd he go? My husband and I took a week off last week."

"Down to this little cay in the Bahama's," he said, "beautiful place, he spent the week there. Goes there every year."

"Bahama's?" I smiled. "That's where we were. Sweetwater Cay, it was ..."

"Hi Nick, this is our new engineering hire, Barbara, Barbie Kiu, she started this morning, she was down in the Bahama's last week too."

"Hi Barbara Pleased to meet you" He took my hand, smiling.

"Hi Nick, pleased to meet you." That face. It was familiar. All too familiar. There was that instant where I realized who he was. A black hole inside me. Oh! My! God!

"The pleasure's all mine, Barbie." He smiled. Wickedly.

"Nick! Oh my god, Nick." I blushed bright scarlet red. Oh god, this was just so embarrassing. So so so embarrassing. Christ, was this a nightmare? Or was this something else entirely? I had no idea. None. But I wanted to rub my thighs together, squeeze them together tightly and wriggle. Oh god, I was wet. Instantly.

Alan looked at us. "You two know each other?"

I had to giggle as well as blush. I didn't feel at all professional. "Yes, we were on vacation at the same resort. We did a lot of stuff together." Well, I wasn't going to say that he'd been fucking me six ways to Sunday all Friday night in front of my husband was I? What was the etiquette for this kind of situation? I drew a blank on that one. Not even those hot romances I read covered anything like this. I was on my own on this one.

"Barbie, her husband and I got to know each other extremely well over the last week," Nick smiled. "I know she'll be a great employee, Alan." He smiled at me. "Once you're settled in, come by for a coffee Barbara, I'll tell you a bit about the company. You can tell her where my office is Alan. Open door policy and all that. Gotta run now, got a conference call coming up." He nodded to Alan, grinned. "Great hire, Alan, no need for Barbie to have a probation period, tell HR I said so, in fact, I'll call Michelle myself. And make sure you tell Barbie about the barbeque Saturday, new hire and all. Be a good way for her to meet the rest of the team."

After he'd left, Alan eyed me, shook his head. "You met Nick on vacation huh? Sounds like you got on well with him. He's an intense guy, built this company from the ground up, bit of a hard taskmaster, likes to be in control of everything."

I nodded. "Oh yeah, he's intense alright. Fun though, at least he was on Sweetwater. And I totally get the hard taskmaster, he was like that on vacation too." God, wasn't he. My panties were soaked through.

Alan grinned. "Well yeah, speaking of fun, he's hosting a company barbeque this Saturday, kids pool party and barbeque at his house, was going to tell you later but might as well tell you now seeing as you know him. I'll email you the details after we make sure your laptop's setup okay." Alan laughed. "Okay, let's grab your coffee and you can fill me in again on your background, we'll talk about the job, all that stuff and I'll run you by Nick's office later, sounds like he's looking forward to a chat."

I wasn't sure if I was. I wasn't sure what to think.

"Okay," I nodded. Take a deep breath, Barbie. Breathe in... hold it ... relax ... breathe out ... This is your first job. Be professional. Be very very professional. You're an engineer, not some giggly receptionist.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"How was the first day?" Peter asked when I walked in the door.

"Good," I said brightly, "my new boss is great, the design work's really interesting. And I got to spend some time on the factory floor too. I'm going to love it, I know."

"Hey, that's a good start." He smiled at me.

I smiled back a little nervously. "Uhhh, Peter honey?"

"Yeah?"

"I had a coffee with our CEO this afternoon, he's having quite a few people from the company around to his house Saturday afternoon for a pool party for the kids and a barbeque. He asked if you and I would like to come and then stay on afterwards for a swim in the pool after the kids have left and a few drinks. Kind of a new hire meets the CEO thing. Would it be okay if we went? I told him I'd have to check with you."