Partners in Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could talk her out of it, she shifted her position on the couch, turning toward him and then draped her body across his lap.

Nicholas' eyes widened with shock. He quickly shifted his left hand off his lap, holding both hands out away from his body so that neither would inadvertently touch hers. His eyes stared in wonder as he watched Miriam position herself over his lap, resting the top of her body on her hands and elbows on his left side, her knees on his right, her bottom positioned right above his lap. She did not lay her bottom down into his lap, feeling that the intimate physical contact might not be at all appropriate. However, keeping her bottom off his lap did have the effect of sticking it up in the air, toward his face. It was a very fetching picture, as Miriam did have one of the cutest elfish round little bottoms Nicholas had ever seen.

He was very relieved that she hadn't lied down into his lap. Much as he would have enjoyed it she most definitely would have felt his erection, and that would most likely change everything.

Miriam looked back over her left shoulder at him, her pretty green eyes plaintively looking up at him, as she asked. "Snuggles, aren't you going to spank me?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, sure," he quickly replied, albeit with no confidence as to what he was doing. How does one in fact spank one's girlfriend? He didn't want to make this into something sexual, but that was pretty darned hard to avoid. Nor did he really want to hurt her or anything like that.

He began by softly patting her bottom through her thin short flowered summer skirt.

Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat.

It was so hard for him not to smile with delight and pleasure. He was actually feeling Miriam's little round butt. Well, not actually feeling it, just patting it, but it was far more than he had ever done before, and he was enjoying it immensely. Her bottom just felt so round, so soft, so perky and girlish and, of course, he was repeatedly making contact with a very personal and intimate part of her body.

Miriam though wasn't so pleased. She wiggled her bottom in disapproval and explained, "Harder, Nicky. You have to spank me harder."

"Oh yeah, sure," he replied, as if he already knew that, like he was some sort of expert when it came to spanking a girl's bottom. He escalated the spanking just a bit.

Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank. Spank.

"That's a little better," Miriam said encouragingly, her bottom wriggling around. But, it still didn't have any sting to it, and frankly felt more playful than anything else. She could not help but notice a distinct warmth developing between her thighs, within her cunnie. So far, this was more enjoyable than punishing. There needed to be some real embarrassment if she was going to make amends and be truly punished.

"Wait," she suggested, and reached back to pull her skirt up and over her bottom, revealing to Nicholas' bulging eyes her turquoise cotton panties, sprinkled all over with little red and violet flowers.

Nicholas felt like he might cum in his pants. Miriam was actually letting him see beneath her skirt! She was sticking her turquoise tight pantied little round bottom right up into his face, offering it to him to ogle, adore, and even spank! He had never before seen anything more lovely in his life. This purity pledge was turning out to be far better than he had ever imagined it could possibly be.

Miriam's face was beet red knowing what she was showing to Nicholas. She had not planned on doing so. It just seemed at the moment the right and necessary thing to do. After all, her spanking as a child had been with her skirt raised (actually even more than that), and the fact that she was now so terribly embarrassed and ashamed affirmed for her that it was indeed the correct and appropriate thing to do. Now she felt like she had been when she was a little girl: dutifully chagrined, humbled, and penitent.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Nicholas rained down on Miriam's girlish soft butt a string of hard smacks, encouraged and emboldened by the light colorful panties, like a bull responding to a matador's cape.

"Yes! Yes! That's it!" Miriam exclaimed, her face both smiling and grimacing with the rapid smacking.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Nicholas watched with fascination as Miriam's pantied bottom danced and pranced before his eyes, as if she was purposely trying to excite him, encouraging him through her wriggling rump to continue to rain down on her exposed derriere rapid smacks and whacks.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"That's so good, honey bunny!" She squealed, "Spank me so hard! I was such a bad, bad girl!"

"Yes," Nicholas gasped, momentarily pausing, to ask, "What did you do?"

"Oh don't stop spanking me, Nicky, please, don't stop." She frantically wiggled her bottom at him, trying to encourage him to continue.

"Tell me what you did, young lady," he admonished her.

"Oh snuggle bunny, don't make me say it again. It's so embarrassing." She covered her face with her hands, and jutted up her butt as high as it would go, almost pressing it right up into his face.

Nicholas' eyes fixed on a new sight: the soft little mound of Miriam's cunnie, tightly wrapped within her panties, peeking out from between her thighs. He suspected that she had no idea that she was exposing that to him. He almost felt he could detect some moisture leaking through the cotton, but he wasn't at all sure about that.

SMACK!

"Yipes!" Miriam squealed.

"Tell me what you did," he again ordered.

"I will tell! I will tell!" She quickly agreed, and then added, "I was masturbating. I was masturbating, snuggles, in my bedroom."

Smack! Smack!

"I was diddling myself!" She felt so ashamed by her confession.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yes, you were," Nicholas said through his spanks.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"And good girls don't masturbate, do they, Miriam."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh no, Nicky, they most definitely don't and I promise never to do it again." Her bottom was so inflamed, almost as much her cunnie, which seemed on fire.

Nicholas gave her one final last hard smack.

SMACK!

"Yip!" Miriam squealed.

"Okay then," Nicholas suggested, "I suspect that's sufficient." He would have enjoyed going longer but, again, he didn't want to really hurt her and, besides, he wasn't too sure that he could, without having an accident.

"Oh my," Miriam gasped, pushing her way off Nicholas' lap to sit back next to him, on her knees, her hands massaging the sting out of her bottom. "You gave me a pretty good spanking, Nicky."

Nicholas smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

Miriam smiled and let go of her bottom to wrap her arms around Nicholas and give him an affectionate hug. "No, no. I wasn't complaining, snuggle bunny. I think it was a very good spanking."

Nicholas gingerly wrapped his arms around her body, wondering if perhaps he should help massage the heat from her bottom, or at least pat it affectionately. His hands so much wanted to return there.

"Mmmmmmm," Miriam whimpered into his shoulder as she cuddled against him, feeling so much better. She had been stricken with such guilt and anxiety, but it was now all washed away. It was really remarkable what a good spanking can do for a girl.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Over the next few days Miriam was indeed a very good girl, even notably attentive and considerate, doting on Nicholas in every way she could imagine, letting him know how important he was to her, how much she loved him.

Nicholas certainly enjoyed it. He had no reason to complain, but he was now feeling a little guilty himself. After all, he was the one who was masturbating on a somewhat regular basis and, if that was not enough, stricken with really lewd and lascivious sex dreams.

Of course, it was different for guys, wasn't it? Girls don't really need to masturbate, but guys do, don't they? What guy has never masturbated? It was just unrealistic to think that he wouldn't.

But, it was indeed his purity pledge not to do so. Guys at their purity conferences testified to being entirely pure, lacking even any impure thoughts, let alone engaging in self-abusive activities.

Nicholas did finally make his confession to Miriam. It was just hanging so heavily upon him.

"Nicholas," Miriam admonished, "you aren't supposed to do that, you know."

"I know, I know. I just can't seem to help myself."

"Have you been doing it all the time?"

"No, no, of course not." Now that was an embarrassing question for a girl to ask a guy. And, well, of course, he wasn't doing it all the time. All the time would be every single minute of every single day. He most definitely wasn't masturbating that often, but he wasn't about to tell her how often. The fact that he was admitting to it at all was more than enough, or at least so he felt.

"Did you do it after you gave me my spanking?" That would certainly be ironic, if not particularly egregious.

Well, that was a problem. He quietly admitted, shuffling his feet, "Uh, well, yeah, I guess."

"You guess? You're not sure if you in fact masturbated?"

Nicholas felt like he was twelve years old, being confronted by his mother for self-abuse, something that had not in fact ever happened, but he doubted that it would be much different than this. "No, no, I'm sure. Yes, I did." He kept his eyes averted from hers.

Miriam took a deep breath. Well, this was an unexpected turn of events. Of course, perhaps she shouldn't really be too surprised. Guys have much more difficulty controlling themselves than girls. And, it wasn't like he had done anything with another girl. "Were you looking at pornography?"

"Oh no! Definitely! Absolutely not!" He could at least comfortably reassure her on that point.

Well, that was reassuring. Miriam found the whole thought of pornography so disgusting and degrading. She sorely doubted that she could continue to date Nicholas if he was doing anything like that.

Miriam was pretty darned curious though as to what he was thinking about when he masturbated, but she wasn't so sure she really wanted to know. She would assume it was about her, and the details of his fantasies she felt best to keep to himself. "Well, I suspect you better have a spanking too," she finally asserted.

"What?!" Now, that was not what he had expected.

"You heard me. I submitted to a spanking because I had broken the purity pledge. It's only fair that you do so now as well."

Well, that was a pretty darned compelling argument. However, it just seemed much different for him, to be spanked by a girl. Guys spank girls. Girls don't spank guys. "But, I'm a guy," he asserted, as if that fully explained his position.

"Yes, and a guy who masturbates. You are a fully grown young man who is supposed to be controlling himself. Apparently you're also just a little boy who is abusing himself."

Whoa! Nicholas had never heard Miriam speak so forcefully, so strongly. Would she be like this when they were eventually married? He wasn't sure he liked it. But, he couldn't really disagree with her. He had been letting his life be governed by his penis, or at least his testicles, or whatever made him so excited. Maybe this wasn't really a bad idea, and it wasn't like anybody would have to know about it, other than Miriam. "You won't tell anyone, will you?" Girls do have a tendency to gossip, he felt.

"No, no, of course not. Do you think I want my friends to know you're masturbating?"

Nicholas shamefacedly admitted, "No, no, I guess not." She might even be more embarrassed about it than him, but that was hard to imagine.

"Alright then, well," she pondered, "let's see. How should we do this?" She didn't want him lying over her lap. He was too big for that. Plus, she wouldn't want him rubbing his penis against her. It just seemed a bit too intimate and inappropriate, and certainly too risky. "Here, you stand in front of the couch, and bend over."

This was so darned embarrassing for Nicholas. He had never been spanked before, and hadn't imagined any such thing ever happening to him, and certainly not by a pretty girl.

"And," she instructed, "pull your pants down."

"What?!"

"Pull your pants down. My skirt was up when you spanked me. It's only fair."

Nicholas now wondered if spanking her beneath her skirt had really been worth it. Actually, as he thought about it, it most definitely had been. In fact, simply her reminding him of it made his penis swell within his briefs, and the realization that he would now be pulling down his pants for her, for the very first time, made it swell even further.

This was far though from how he had expected it would be the first time he pulled his pants down for Miriam, but it was still exciting on that natural level. He turned his back to her as he began to undo his belt, button, and zipper, his dick growing harder with each step.

Miriam's heart began to flutter. A little grin creased her lips. This was so exciting! Nicholas was actually going to pull down his pants, but this was okay because it wasn't anything sexual or like that at all. On the contrary, this was in fact precisely for the purpose of maintaining his, their, purity pledge. An excited shiver went down her spine when she heard the zipper go down. Maybe she should perhaps even have him pull down his underwear? She almost giggled at that thought. That would be going much too far, and might turn this into something terribly naughty.

Nicholas' penis was now mostly swelled. How very strange. He would think that the shame, the embarrassment, of getting a spanking by his girlfriend would make him shrink. It wasn't that he particularly enjoyed being spanked. None of his fantasies, or even his dreams, involved that. But, simply the fact that he was pulling down his pants in front of Miriam for the very first time was getting him so excited. He was so, so glad that he was wearing fresh underwear that morning. His mother had always said to wear fresh underwear. He doubted that she was thinking of an occasion such as this but it was, in any case, advice he did not always follow. Well, thank goodness he had done so this morning!

He looked back over his shoulder, catching her smiling at him.

Miriam quickly wiped the smile off her face.

Nicholas requested, "Don't look."

"Heh?" She didn't understand. "Don't look? How can I spank you if I don't look?" Plus, she felt like adding, he had looked at her panties when he had spanked her.

"I mean," he replied, his face reddening, his voice going softer, "in front."

"Oh," she quietly replied. She wasn't entirely sure what he meant by that. It wasn't like she would be able to see anything. But, it was probably true that his briefs were pretty tight and maybe he was embarrassed for her to see the outline of his penis and testicles. Her heart raced a bit as she thought of that. Still, she would respect his wishes. She had been careful not to show him the front of her panties when he spanked her. "Yeah, sure. I won't look. I'll stand right back here."

"Okay," he agreed, and then pulled his pants down to his ankles. His eyes immediately went to his crotch, his evident erection, which he covered just as quickly with his hands.

He turned his face around to ask Miriam, over his shoulder, "Your parents aren't coming home any time soon, are they?"

"I don't think so," she cryptically replied.

Nicholas kept his pants tangled around his ankles. He might need to get them back up pretty quickly.

For the moment Miriam was satisfied with just seeing him from behind. There really wasn't much to see. He was showing nothing more than what she had already seen when he wore his bathing suit. But, the fact that it was his underwear made it an entirely different experience.

Well, apparently he preferred white jockey briefs. She would have hoped for boxers. Someday, when they got married, she would have to be sure to buy him boxers. They were more manly.

Still, he did look awfully cute in his briefs, which were pretty tightly wrapped around his taut boyish butt. It wasn't a particularly muscular butt, albeit she wasn't too sure how muscular a butt could be. But, it was still a pretty darned cute tight tush. She knew she was going to enjoy this spanking very, very much.

"Okay then," she instructed him, "bend over."

That necessitated removing his hands from his crotch so that he could steady himself over the couch, but he had faith in Miriam's promise not to peek. He leaned way over, placed his hands on the back of the couch, and jutted his butt out. Strangely, his dick surged in strength, anticipating the first spank.

Miriam smiled. Nicholas' butt looked even cuter sticking out like that, the briefs pulled tightly around the curves of his rump. She hadn't imagined a guy's butt could be so sexy. Well, perhaps it was because it was the first intimate part of Nicholas' body that she was now witnessing.

Nicholas felt like such an idiot. He had imagined that the first time he dropped his pants in front of Miriam she would be impressed with his masculinity. Well, at least he hoped that it would be that way. Instead, he felt more like a submissive little boy.

SMACK!

"Yike!" Nicholas hadn't expected her to smack him that hard. He again looked back at her. "Take it easy," he complained.

Miriam smiled. "No pain, no gain," she suggested.

Nicholas rolled his eyes.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Miriam!" Nicholas protested, but to no effect.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Nicholas didn't want to protest too much. A real man would accept a spanking with stoic reserve, never revealing whatever pain was being inflicted, never suggesting that he could not handle it. Nicholas did little more than grimace, albeit at times wriggling his bottom in discomfort.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Miriam was a little frustrated that Nicholas wasn't crying out. She felt she was smacking him pretty good. Heck, her hand certainly stung. Of course, his butt, unlike her hand, was protected by a layer of clothing. Perhaps she should have him pull down his undies as well?

Her pussy tingled at the thought. It wouldn't actually be any sort of a sexual thing. It would just make Nicky's punishment more effective. He would have to appreciate that. But, she doubted that he would do it. She probably shouldn't push her luck.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He did have a very tight, taut butt. She did admire that.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

And, she now admired as well, his toughness, taking his spanking like a man.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Nicholas was having difficulty maintaining his composure. How much longer was she going to spank him? And yet, surprisingly, his erection only got worse with each smack. He wished she would have positioned him lying over a cushion or something; that way he could be rubbing his dick against it. His dick felt so stiff, so swollen, so needy.

SMACK! SMACK!

Goodness, what if she noticed it now!? What would she think of him having a hard-on while being spanked?!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He jutted his ass out farther.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He so much wanted to touch, to grasp, to squeeze and stroke his cock. But, of course, how odd would that be, as the whole point of the spanking was to punish him for that very thing.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

But, he might not even have to touch it. His cock strained within his briefs. He squirmed more openly, more vigorously, as the movement provided the only friction he could provide his dick, which wanted so much more.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Miriam suddenly found herself out of breath, her heart racing with excitement, her breathing pressured. "Yes, well," she gasped, "I guess that was sufficient." She briefly rested her hand against his bottom. It would be only considerate if she caressed it, soothed its pain with an affectionate touch. It was something any girlfriend should do. It would not be sexual. It would be nurturing, like a good and considerate mother would do.

123456...8