Partners in Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her cunt away from him, feeling though how it held on so tightly, not wanting to let him escape.

Smack! Smack!

"Yes, honey, yes," she gasped, the spanks driving herself back down on him.

The knob of his cock felt like it was on fire, pressing its way in and out of her tight fleshy cunt.

"Spank me so very hard," she pleaded, pulling back up, feeling his cock sluicing her cunt, squeezing out her juices, her fluid dripping down her thighs.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh my," she groaned, as she felt her second orgasm suddenly ripple through her, her cunt convulsing on his cock. "Keeping spanking," she gasped, wanting to feel the sting and the orgasmic eruption, both at the same time. She fell onto him, squeezing his shoulders with her hands, and then softly biting the lobe of his ear.

SMACK! Nicholas whacked her hard as his cock twitched and then exploded forth its thick gism.

Miriam's cunt quivered with delight, her mind wracked by her rapture.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Nicholas continued to spank Miriam's bare bottom with both his hands as his cock continued to spurt and squirt deep up into her cunt.

Miriam felt her Nicky's cock jerking and squirting inside her. "Oh yes, honey bunny," she sighed through the waves of her rapturous climax, "give it to me."

SMACK! SMACK!

He gave her both, spanks and seed, and he most definitely had quite a lot. His balls had been engorged with cum, and it all came bursting forth, quickly filling what few gaps and crevices could possibly be found within a cunt that was already stuffed with hard swollen cock, the rest overflowing in a messy surge of gism slurry down her thighs, onto his.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He continued to rain down hard smacks as his cock gushed and sprayed hot wet spunk deep inside the tight depths of his wife's quivering cunt.

Smack! Smack!

The intensity of his spanks decreased as Nicholas felt the final sweeps of his orgasm coursing through his body, along with his energy, now lost in a more peaceful state of bliss, albeit his dick still unloading brief squirts of spunk.

"I love you very much," Miriam whispered into his ear.

Nicholas grasped Miriam's bottom cheeks and squeezed them tightly in response.

They both felt so happy, so much at peace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any suggestions, I would be very happy to hear them and, certainly if you enjoyed it, please do take the time to cast a vote. It really is appreciated.

1...345678