Partners in Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas could feel Miriam's hand resting on his bottom. He froze, his eyes opening wide, his dick twitching. What was she going to do?

Miriam removed her hand. Her better judgment prevailed. She brushed her skirt, checked her hair. "Yes, um," she added, "you can pull your pants up now, Nicholas," her ambivalence, her regret, evident in the tone of her voice. She was surprised at how excited she felt, her heart fluttering, her breathing accelerated, her cunnie again warm and moist.

Nicholas made sure as he pulled up his pants that the front of his body, the erection in his briefs, did not fall within Miriam's line of vision. And, now that the spanking had stopped, he felt strangely more self-conscious, more embarrassed, more vividly concretely aware of his past state of undress, his childish treatment. He was no longer lost in the experience. He was now simply cognitively aware, observing what was happening, judging it, and that judgment was not positive.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The rest of the evening was a bit awkward, for the both of them. Miriam was embarrassed over how enjoyable and even exciting she had found it. She couldn't get the image out of her head, of Nicholas bent over, thrusting his bottom back to her, and the feel of her hand smacking his half-naked butt.

Nicholas was embarrassed over having been spanked, and even more so at developing an erection as a result. He found that so confusing, and disturbing.

Both of them though reversed course when they were alone, at night, in the privacy of their bedrooms. Miriam's pussy tingled with delight as she recalled the day's event, how embarrassed Nicholas had been, how cute he looked with his pants down, how sexy his bottom appeared thrusting out, dancing about, and how taut and tight it felt to her hand. She couldn't help but diddle herself, imagining that perhaps even more things happened, that maybe he even pulled his underwear down, that perhaps in the course of the spanking he developed an erection! She blushed in the darkness of the room thinking about that, his big hard penis thrusting out from his body, and then even going so far in her fantasy as to possibly, maybe, perhaps, grasping hold of his erection with her left hand as she spanked him with her right. She climaxed as that image swept through her mind.

It wasn't much different for Nicholas, who in fact imagined as well Miriam handling him while he was being spanked. Somebody had to deal with his erection. It was clearly better for her than for him. He imagined that she accidentally brushed her hand against it, while attempting to steady him. She had done that a few times on their dates, albeit always acting terribly embarrassed. He had pretended not to notice.

However, this time, in his fantasy, it was impossible to ignore. In fact, on the contrary, she took hold of it through his briefs, seemingly to help keep him still, but clearly also to feel, fondle, and stroke him, to the point that he exploded into his briefs, as he in real life exploded into a sock.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Neither Miriam nor Nicholas could bring themselves to confess their mutual transgressions. It was such an embarrassing confession, to have masturbated the very night that Nicholas was punished for having masturbated.

But, of course, as time passed there was the mounting feeling of guilt over not admitting the failure. The cover-up, the denial, is at times considerably more egregious and problematic as the original transgression. It was clearly interfering with their comfort, their security, their sense of trust and faithfulness with one another.

Nicholas finally confessed. "Miriam, I want to tell you something."

"What? No, um," she quickly responded, "Actually, there's something I need to tell you." She wasn't at all sure what he was about to tell her, but she could tell that he felt bad about something. He had been acting kind of funny, kind of distant, for some time. She most definitely though wanted to get her confession out first.

"Really, well, um..." Nicholas considered letting her go first. Ladies should go first. But, he was also afraid that once her concern was aired he would be too reluctant to confess his failure. Before she could say anything further, he just blurted out, his eyes averted, "I masturbated again." He left out the fact that it happened the night he was spanked, thinking about her spanking him.

"Oh," Miriam softly replied. Well, that actually made it easier for her to admit, quietly, "So did I." She as well left out the specific details of the masturbation. It was good that it was at least about him, but he didn't really need to know that it involved her spanking him.

"Oh," was all that Nicholas could muster at first. He eventually asked, "What should we do now?"

There were plenty of good options, but none that would maintain their pledge of purity. "I'm not sure," Miriam admitted.

Nicholas cautiously, expectantly, suggested, "Perhaps another spanking?" His penis twitched within his pants at the thought.

Miriam though wasn't so sure. "Yes, well, maybe so....But," she added, "it wasn't like it worked that well the first time."

That was a pretty good point. Nicholas thought about it for a bit. "Well," he suggested, "perhaps we just weren't that strict enough."

"Do you think so?" Miriam asked, her pretty green eyes looking so innocently, so uncertain. They fluttered so adorably at Nicholas as she looked to him for help, for guidance.

"Well, yes," he replied. "They were rather timid and mild spankings. Maybe if they were a bit more significant?"

"Oh," Miriam again replied. She wasn't quite sure what he meant by "significant" nor whether she would consider it to be appropriate. Still, her father had done more than lift her skirt. He had spanked her right on her bare bottom. "I don't think I would be comfortable with my...my..." She lowered her voice..."my panties pulled down."

Nicholas could feel himself stiffening. "No, no, of course not. There shouldn't be any nudity. We can't see each other's bodies until, well...um, you know..." He now lowered his voice as well. "We get married."

Miriam smiled. They both knew that someday they would get married, but they rarely referred to it openly. It was nice to reassure each other that this was their intention. "Good," she agreed. "Because you know it's very important that we keep our pledge."

"Oh, absolutely," Nicholas agreed. "I mean, that's precisely why we need to, well, you know, have the...punishment." His face flushed a bit. It still seemed odd to be involved in a spanking. It just seemed so childish.

"Okay then," Miriam agreed, albeit apprehensively. "How do we, um, make it more...significant?"

Nicholas didn't really know for sure. Frankly, when he had made the suggestion he was thinking that Miriam would have to pull her panties down. That was now clearly off the table. One thing for sure, he couldn't push this too far, nor frankly would he really want to. He now felt glad that Miriam had made it clear that underwear would remain on. Of course a part of him wanted to abandon the pledge, but a bigger and better part wanted to maintain their allegiance, their bond, their purity. It did mean a great deal to him that they adhere to their vow, and he cursed himself for momentarily slipping a bit down a very dangerous slope.

He suggested, "Well, let's say you have to be spanked in front of the bay window, so that if any neighbor happens to be walking by he, or she, will see you getting spanked. That certainly should be enough motivation to never do...you know...it, again."

"Nicholas Edwards Jones! I most certainly will not let you spank me in front of the neighbors! Are you serious?! What if my parents find out? Oh my goodness, are you crazy?!"

"I won't spank you for long. Nobody will probably see you. It's just the scariness of it, the risk."

It most definitely sounded very risky to do such a thing. Miriam's heart was racing with anxiety, and excitement. Yes it was risky, perhaps too risky, but they definitely had to try something new.

"Okay," she said, her reluctance clearly evident in her tone.

She got up from the couch and slowly made her way over to the large bay window. It was early evening now and she really couldn't see that well into the street. Anyone walking by though could very easily see her. She went right up to the window pane, pressed her face against it, wrapped her hands around her eyes to cut out as much light as possible, and peered into the darkness. She didn't think anyone was out there right now.

"Okay then," she said, pushing back away from the window to take her position, "let's get this over with."

She bent over from the waist, flipped her skirt up and over her bottom, and rested her hands on her knees, jutting her girlish little tush out behind her, for anyone and everyone who happened to be walking or driving by. Her face turned a dark beet red, the skin of her cheeks burning hot with shame. Goodness, imagine if her parents came home early! She urged Nicholas, "Hurry up, now!"

Nicholas would have liked to just sit there and admire the sight, but he didn't want to push things so far that she refused to continue. He got up from the couch and made his way over to stand just behind her and to her left.

He smiled and licked his upper lip as he admired Miriam's so very cute and vulnerable derriere. She was wearing just white cotton panties tonight, but that did not diminish their sexiness for him. If anything they made her appear more girlish, sweet, and innocent. And, they did have a little bit of flourish. The waistband and thigh trim were a pink lace; so very feminine and pretty. His cock swelled to full erection, not only at the lushness of the sight but at the realization that someday he would be able to pull these panties down. He wondered if perhaps they should get married fairly soon.

"Snuggles!" Miriam squealed with impatience, glancing to her right at the window, wondering if anyone had yet happened by.

Smack!

"Yip!" Miriam again squealed, but this time with considerably different affect.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh my goodness!" Miriam yelped, as her bottom wriggled and wiggled, instinctively trying to avoid the smacks.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Goodness Nicholas loved Miriam's bottom. It was just so adorable, so youthful, and so lively, dancing and prancing as he showered down the spanks.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"You're so mean!" Miriam complained. "I hate you!"

But her complaints did not deter, daunt, or dissuade Nicholas.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

He knew she wasn't really serious. She wanted to be spanked. This was her idea, and he wondered if in fact a part of her may actually be enjoying it.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"It stings, Nicky! It stings!"

He did wish he could help sooth her pain, kissing the hurt away, caressing her little hot pink tush until she whimpered and cooed with deep comfort and gratification. But, of course, that was not to be, not to be until, as the Chiffons said, that "one fine day" finally arrived.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Honey bunny, please! That's enough!"

Nicholas took his eyes briefly away from Miriam's bottom to see if he could see anyone outdoors. It really was too dark to tell, unless they happened to walk beneath the street light.

But, what a sight it would be: a pretty little coed bent over, her skirt tossed over her back, getting a big bad spanking on her white pantied bottom, all wriggling around, and right in front of the window, for everyone to see, as if that was their intention.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"I'll be good, pumpkin! I promise. I won't masturbate again. Promise!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Nicholas' hand was stinging, as much as his cock was swelling, which was saying quite a bit.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miriam's bottom was now wriggling and prancing like it was on fire. He had promised not to spank her as much as before, and that promise appeared to have been broken.

He suddenly stopped. "Okay, that's enough," he quietly announced, wistfully pondering Miriam's cute little tush, knowing that it would so very soon be out of sight, out of touch, perhaps never to be seen again for quite some time. He considered proposing marriage right now. He should perhaps at least give her bottom a little kiss. Her father had probably done that when he had finished spanking her. Daddies do that for their little girls, don't they?

Miriam quickly jerked to attention, her skirt falling down, her hands reaching back to clasp her butt, and then as quickly scurried away to get out of sight of the bay window, leaving Nicholas standing there on his own.

Once out of the sight of anyone in front of the house she turned around to face him, her hands still gently massaging her little perky hot bottom, to say, accusatively with a big pout on her face, "That wasn't very nice, Mr. Wiggles."

He never really understood that nickname, but apparently it had a special meaning for her, as it was the name she had given one of her favorite stuffed animals when she was a little girl.

Nicholas was equally surprised by her reaction. "But, you wanted it to be more significant."

"Yeah, I guess," she quietly acknowledged, still rubbing her bottom. Her mind drifting to the fact that she was also tingling in front as well, that another part of her also yearned for a massage, a bit of rubbing.

"I'm sorry," Nicholas acknowledged. Maybe he had been a bit too rough.

"Yeah, well, now it's your turn."

Nicholas glanced to his right. Now it was his turn to bend over, his pants down, exposed to the world. He didn't much care for the thought. But, he turned around, to face the other way, and began to undo his belt.

"No, no," said Miriam. "I have something else in mind for you."

Nicholas momentarily paused in the undoing of his belt. "What? What do you mean?"

"Being spanked in front of my parents' window is no real punishment for you. Heck, my neighbors probably won't even recognize you, and even if they did they won't call your parents. I would still be the one who got into trouble."

That was a good point. Nicholas asked, with some trepidation. "What did you have in mind?"

Miriam hadn't any idea minutes ago. But, an inspiration came to her as she was being spanked, the sight of her panties exposed to the eyes of Nicholas and anyone else who might have walked by. That had been really quite embarrassing, albeit a bit exciting as well. She asserted, "You have to put my panties on."

"What?! Are you kidding?! No way!" Nicholas asserted in his most authoritative voice, "I am not putting on girls' panties."

"It's only fair, Nicholas. You're the one who said it would have to be significantly more embarrassing and troubling. I suppose I could instead though use a belt or a ruler or something. That would definitely make it more significant."

Nicholas wondered what would be worse: to actually develop some painful welts or wear a pair of panties. Clearly the former would be a more lasting punishment, and perhaps even dangerous. Wearing panties would be quite temporary and, well, he would at least be feeling Miriam's panties close to his penis. His cock twitched at the thought, a reaction that surprised him. "Okay, I'll do it."

"Well, good!" Miriam replied, but was surprised at how quickly Nicholas had given in. Maybe she should have suggested something even more severe? It can't be like Nicholas would enjoy wearing her panties, could it?

Of course, what pair of her panties should she have him put on? An obvious choice would be her most girlish sexy panties, like the lace pink bikini panties? She giggled to herself at the thought of Nicholas wearing those. He would look so cute in them, and they would be so terribly tight, as well as sheer. That might though violate the agreement of no nudity and, besides, she didn't particularly like him knowing she had such panties, at least not right now.

She made the decision easy. "Okay then," she said, reaching with both hands under her skirt to take hold of the waistband of the panties she was wearing. These were girlish enough, and why provide him with a clean pair? She would make him wear a used pair.

Nicholas' cock swelled so hard at the sight of Miriam reaching beneath her skirt to pull down her panties. What boy doesn't get excited at seeing his girlfriend do that! Plus, this was the first time that she had ever done such a thing in front of him. Even though her skirt kept all the good parts hidden, he was still very, very pleased, realizing that now any quick, stiff breeze would reveal everything. Of course, there wasn't much of a chance of that happening in her parents' living room, but maybe she would eventually pick something up, or twirl around, or do something. He left the window to step up to her.

Miriam's face reddened as she stepped out of her panties. It did feel a little awkward, to say the least, to be pulling her panties off in front of Nicholas, standing there now before him with nothing on beneath her skirt. She knew though that he would be a gentleman and would do nothing to take advantage of that fact. But, she did still feel rather vulnerable, if not exposed. And, she blushed further as she held out her white cotton panties for Nicholas to take from her hand, as if she was presenting them to him as a present.

Nicholas' hand trembled a bit as he took them.

They felt so warm, having been for so long tightly embracing her bottom and cunnie, and they were so soft, so feminine. He wondered what they might smell like. Would Miriam scent them with perfume? Would they be imbued with her own natural scent? He was so very curious, but he dared not check.

"Alright then, Mr. Chipmunk," Miriam instructed, "put them on." She knew that was a nickname he didn't really like. It wasn't terribly masculine, but somehow, at the moment, it seemed fitting.

"What? Now? Right now?"

"I'll turn around," Miriam offered, and so she did, turning her back to Nicholas, allowing him some privacy, as well as a little smile to crease her face. Her heart fluttered with excitement as she wondered what Nicholas might look in her panties.

Nicholas stood there for a bit. He glanced behind him, checking to see that he could not be seen through the window. It would be nice if she left the room. But, he knew she wouldn't turn around. He looked around the room beyond her, checking to see if there was anything with which she might be able to see his reflection, and then began to undo his pants.

This was already considerably worse than the last time, as he had to pull down both his pants and underwear. He pulled them both down at the same time, his swollen dick jumping out like an obscene pop-up greeting card. It looked terribly out of place amidst Mrs. Naomi's living room, sticking out in front of him.

Nicholas stepped out of his pants and underwear, stuck his underwear down into his pants so Miriam couldn't see them (it was a rather ratty old pair), and then spread open her panties to step into them.

He instantly appreciated that they would be much too small for him. "They're not going to fit," he suggested.

Miriam quietly giggled. "I know, silly boy. That's okay." She didn't add that being too small for him would make him look all the more cute. She wondered if he might even have an erection in them. Wouldn't that be adorable!

The leg holes were rather tight on his thighs, but Nicholas did manage to pull them up. He felt so, so silly. What had been terribly sexy on Miriam was altogether something different on him, nor did it help that the crown of his penis poked out over the waistband. They weren't big enough to fully cover him. He pushed his cock down to aim toward the left, getting the knob beneath the lacy waistband.

123456...8