Partners in Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to admit though that the thought that these panties had very recently been hugging Miriam's buns and cunnie did provide them with some special sweet spice. He felt he could even detect her warmth. He now kind of wished that he had taken a little sniff. Who knows when he would get another chance. But, clearly too late now. He rubbed his dick through the soft warm cotton, smiling at the striking contrast between such feminine apparel and his jutting, thrusting cock.

"Are you ready?" Miriam asked. She was getting impatient. How long does it take for a guy to change into a pair of panties? It's not like they're built differently than his jockey briefs.

Nicholas turned his back to Miriam, covered his erection and balls with both hands, and said, reluctantly, quietly, "Yeah, yeah, I am."

Miriam quickly turned around and immediately burst out giggling, her little dimples naturally appearing.

"Miriam!" Nicholas complained. He hadn't laughed at her!

But, he just looked so comical, so silly, dressed in his finest feminine undies. They were indeed clearly too small for him. His butt crack was peeking out the top, as were the lower part of his white bottom cheeks. "Sorry, Nicholas, you just look so pretty in them."

"Shut up!" Nicholas complained.

"Oh don't be so sensitive," Miriam retorted. She didn't feel sorry for him. It was his suggestion to make the punishment more significant, and his considerable embarrassment was precisely the point.

"I want to take a picture," she suddenly announced.

Miriam was always taking pictures, or at least it felt that way to Nicholas. He wondered if that was some sort of girl thing; to always want a picture of them wherever they went, whatever they did. He didn't mind it on occasion, but he didn't feel that he took a particularly good picture. He felt his smile was kind of uneven, kind of crooked, and certainly not natural. Miriam though had a really natural, pretty smile. She took a very nice picture. But, in any case, he was most definitely putting his foot down this time. He said clearly, strongly, and sternly, "Miriam, no way."

She wasn't surprised. He never seemed to like to have his picture taken. "Well then, turn around and let me see what the panties look like in front."

"No way!" He again firmly replied.

"I won't be able to see anything, pookie." She knew though that she would be able to see quite a bit. Her panties would be wrapped so tightly around his penis and testicles. It was pushing the limits of their pledge, but she just had to have a peek. He would look so cute!

It was clearly unacceptable for Miriam to see the front of him. Even without an erection he would have said no, but with the erection, well, it was just not possible. "Miriam, I can't."

"You can keep your hands there." She hoped that once he turned around, got used to it and relaxed a bit, then perhaps he might remove his hands.

Nicholas slowly turned around, his body almost as stiff with anxiety as his dick was with blood, albeit the anxiety was beginning to help with the latter problem. All the self-consciousness and embarrassment were slowly overcoming his excited arousal. However, once his eyes met Miriam's, it seemed as if he couldn't really tell how he felt. She was just so darned pretty, and the fact that he was standing there, in her underwear, well, he had to admit, it was kind of erotic, in a perverted sort of way, of course.

Miriam found it endearing how Nicky hid himself with his hands. Part of her didn't mind. Part of her preferred it that way. It made him look all the more adorable, more boyish. It was a clear, explicit expression of how exposed and embarrassed he felt.

"C'mon, snuggle bunny," she asked, giving him her most girlish, flirtatious look, "just take your hands away for a bit. I promise I won't look long."

"Really, Miriam, I can't. I really can't."

"Yes you can, snookie wookie. You just don't want to."

"No, really, Miriam. I, um...I...well..."

Miriam could see that something really was bothering him. "Nicky, what is it?" Was there something he had never told her before?

"It's that, well..." Nicholas' voice got very soft, and he looked away as he explained, "I have an...an erection."

"You have a boner?! Nicholas Edwards Jones, you have a boner?!" Miriam was shocked, appalled, and so very intrigued.

The blood was now pouring into his face, and it had to come from somewhere. His penis began to relax. He answered simply by nodding his head, albeit he would like to explain to her that it was an erection, not a boner.

"You got a boner just from wearing my panties?" Yes, he apparently did have a pretty big secret he had never told her before. Miriam wasn't sure how she felt about that. Her mother had once said that her husband would someday want her to do something she didn't like, that men can be rather gross and perverted when it came to sex, but she wouldn't have imagined this, at least not from Nicholas, albeit perhaps she should have seen it coming. He wasn't a particularly strong, athletic, or masculine boy.

"No, no!" Nicholas firmly denied. "Definitely not, not at all. I had it before I put them on."

Well, that was a relief, thought Miriam, but she then realized, "You got it from spanking me?!"

"What? No, no!" Nicholas again denied, but he didn't have much wiggle room there. It was either the panties or the spanking. Not much else had been going on.

Miriam didn't really mind that. She had found it rather exciting to be spanking him. It wasn't a surprise to her to discover that he had also found it exciting to be spanking her. But, she wasn't about to let Nicholas know that. "Well, you naughty, naughty, boy, you now most definitely deserve a very handsome spanking!" She asserted authoritatively, "You turn around right now and bend over."

"Yes'm," Nicholas quickly replied, frankly relieved that there wasn't going to be any further discussion of his erection, and why it came about.

Miriam didn't waste any time. She stepped right up to him and SMACK!

"Yips!" Nicholas howled and lurched forward, having to take his hands away from his crotch to grab hold of the back and arm of the chair in front of him to brace himself.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"You're a very dirty boy, Nicholas Edward Jones, a very dirty and bad boy!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry!" Nicholas pleaded.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I should tell your mother what you did, really I should."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Please no! No, don't do that!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

There was no real risk of that happening. Miriam had no interest in having his parents or her parents know what they were doing and, again, she wasn't actually upset about it. She just liked teasing Nicholas about it. He can be rather gullible at times, particularly when it came to the intentions or wishes of a girl.

"I just might, Nicholas," she said, a big smile on her face. "Getting boners while spanking a girl. You should be ashamed of yourself!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"It just happened, Miriam. I'm sorry, really I am. I'm very, very sorry!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Miriam was feeling rather excited herself, not wearing any panties as she spanked Nicholas wearing hers. She even shifted a bit more to his left, to get a better angle, but not to improve her spanking. It was to improve her line of vision to the bulge in the front of his panties, where she could now see the outline of Nicholas' knob pressing against the soft feminine cotton. Her eyes lit up, her cunnie tingled with excitement, and her spankings took on a new urgency.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"Miriam!" Nicholas complained.

"Such a big bad boner!" She charged, her eyes fixed on it. It did indeed look awfully, awfully big. Her boyfriend had a really big one!

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"Miriam, please! Not so hard!"

She suddenly stopped. She had been spanking him pretty hard. Plus, she knew she was crossing a line, staring at the outline of his erection.

Nicholas quickly grabbed the opportunity, and his butt, as he stood back up and stepped away from her, again keeping the front of the panties out of her line of vision.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The last punishment did serve its purpose, for multiple reasons. Neither Nicholas nor Miriam wanted to risk further embarrassment. Their punishments had indeed been aversive, and if they needed further punishment then it would likely be even worse the third time. Yet, they also realized that despite the painful nature of the experience, the punishment was itself becoming part of the problem. They both found it terribly exciting.

And so, with considerable difficulty, they both restrained themselves, at least for a while.

Nicholas' wet dreams returned. He grew to accept them as a necessary consequence of his pledge. He didn't feel terribly guilty about them as it was nothing that was intentional or willful. He did though take to stuffing a rag into his underwear when he went to bed. He got tired of having to surreptitiously wash his underwear so that his mother would not discover his difficulty.

Miriam and Nicholas once again became a model couple of purity, at least on the surface, albeit they kept to themselves the means with which it had been inspired, and, well, frankly, Nicholas did on occasion provide himself with some necessary relief.

It was impossible for him not to do so. His eyes would continually return to Miriam's butt. He always felt that she was pretty and attractive, but now he fully appreciated what a cute little tush she really did have, and how wonderful it was to gaze upon it, to admire it, to touch it, and to even spank it. His eyes naturally went to her soft elfish babyish bottom whenever the opportunity arose, recalling those two lovely evenings when it was dressed only in her panties, thrusting out behind her. It took all of his moral strength and resolve not to reach out and give her a little pat.

Many of his dreams became preoccupied with that particular part of Miriam's anatomy, the content of which did cause him some embarrassment, once the ejaculation resolved, his dick twitching as the image within his dream slowly washed away with the gushing of his cum.

Miriam's eyes were fixed more on the front, albeit a flood of warmth entered her cheeks whenever she did so. A girl does naturally wonder what her guy will look like, down there. She had come pretty close when peeking around his waist as he was bent over, in her panties, getting his spanking. It had looked so fiercely big! She would at times shiver with wonder, and even fear, just thinking of it.

But, time does pass and that one fine day did eventually arrive. It was perhaps a bit sooner than they had originally expected. Perhaps the denial, the frustration, the intense desire, impelled them to move the clock up.

Their parents were thrilled, and it had been a very lovely white wedding, albeit with considerable teasing and blushing, with most everyone knowing the young couple's pledge of purity and what would now likely happen that very evening, what they would soon discover.

Miriam and Nicholas were flying to Hawaii, for their honeymoon.

They felt like they could ride the clouds even without the jet.

"Do you really love me, snuffy?"

"Sweetie, I love you more than any man could possibly love a woman."

That didn't actually make any sense, but it nevertheless made Miriam very happy. "I know, Nicky. I just like hearing you say it." She snuggled up against him, resting a hand on his thigh, his strong masculine thigh. She whispered into his ear, "You know, Mr. Wiggles, I will make you very happy."

He looked into her eyes. "I don't think I could be any happier than I am now."

Miriam playfully rolled her eyes. "Now you stop flattering me like I'm some sort of school girl, Nicholas. Gracious me!" She did though enjoy the schmaltzy banter. She whispered again, "But, I do mean it. I will make you happy...you know." She lowered her voice even further, till he was just barely able to hear "....in that way."

Nicholas could feel his cock swelling, as it had done many, many, many times before, albeit previously with no hope of gratification. Now his dreams may in fact come true, and his cock awakened with an intense hope and optimism.

Of course, not all of his dreams would come true. Probably not even most of them, but enough so there would no longer be the need for any cold showers, no more wet dreams, no more aching blue balls, no more rags in his underwear at night. Nicholas leaned his head down and gave Miriam an affectionate kiss on her forehead. "I'm sure you will," he softly replied. He was most definitely sure of that.

Miriam could feel warmth generating within her loins, within her cunnie. She squeezed her thighs together and squirmed a bit in her seat. She looked up at him, "I'm not sure I can wait, chipmunk."

Nicholas chuckled. Is there anything more pleasing for a guy to hear than a girl anxious to get him into bed with her? He playfully squeezed the tip of Miriam's perky nose between his thumb and index finger. "It's a pretty long flight, dear. I think you're going to have to." He also reminded her, sounding very mature, as a husband should be, "We've waited for quite some time already, a few more hours won't hurt," albeit he did wonder if his testicles would in fact be pretty darned sore by the time the evening arrived.

He suddenly had the realization that there would be a pretty big risk of him ejaculating too quickly. He would hate that to happen, during their first time, on their wedding night. He wondered if perhaps he should first masturbate. That might give him more staying power once they started having sex.

Of course, he would have to find a time when he was alone, and would have sufficient privacy to jerk off. Perhaps he could do it on the plane? That might though be too weird. He wouldn't think the mile-high club included men masturbating. And, besides, that might also be too early to do any good.

"But, I don't want to wait," Miriam responded, purposely sounding like a spoiled pouting girl. She turned his argument back around, "I've waited much too long already. I don't see why I should have to wait another second." She gave him a victorious smile, as if her argument had no possible retort.

Nicholas though reminded her, "Uh, Miriam, like, you know, we're on a plane." He lowered his voice, "There are the other passengers."

Miriam slid her fingers onto the crotch of Nicholas' pants.

"Miriam!" Nicholas was shocked. He quickly glanced around.

"They don't have to know a thing about it," Miriam suggested. She explored, for the first time the crotch of Nick's pants, busily studying it like it was the first present of her birthday party.

"Miriam!" Nicholas again complained, but he didn't remove her hand. How could he possibly do that? He too had waited so long for that touch, he wasn't about to remove it. His eyes shot down and his cock as quickly swelled to full erection at the sight and feel of Miriam's fingers trying to find him, trying to feel him. He did though steal glances at the persons across the aisle.

Miriam was right, at least for the moment. They were alone together in two seats by the window. The persons across the aisle within the three middle seats appeared to be either intently watching the movie or playing a trivia game on the back of the seat in front of them.

"Mr. Wiggles," Miriam whispered, as she felt his penis swollen within his slacks. "I can actually feel it. Oh my..." She explored its full length, fascinated by how strikingly big it appeared to be, how stiff, how thick. She looked up at him with her large green girlish eyes, "I never imagined you'd be this big." Well, actually, she most definitely had imagined him being quite big, but she didn't share that fact with him. She didn't want him to realize that she had been thinking about his penis, that way.

Any hope of restraining himself, nor his young bride, was now abandoned. But, he did quietly correct her, "I'm not really that big, honey." She hadn't actually seen it yet and he hardly wanted her to have any unrealistic expectations.

"Oh honey bunny," Miriam replied, wrapping her fingers around the shaft as best she could through his slacks and boxers, "don't be so modest. I bet you have the biggest one on the plane."

It was an assessment that would likely go untested and, besides, it was clearly nothing more than lover's flattery, but Nicholas did not argue. He could be man enough to accept the compliment. Still, he did suggest, "Now, don't get your hopes up too big."

"Bigger than this?" She gave him a playful squeeze.

"Miriam, please," Nicholas whispered. His ambivalence was returning. This was considerable fun; actually, more than just fun; it was clearly super fantastic. But, cooler heads should really prevail. Imagine getting arrested on one's honeymoon for indecent behavior on a flight. That might actually make national news, and he sorely doubted his parents, let alone hers, would appreciate it.

"Snuggle bunny," Miriam tried to reassure him, "nobody can see anything." She reached for his zipper and began to tug on it.

"Oh my gosh," Nicholas quietly exclaimed. Was she actually pulling his zipper down?! On the plane?!

That was indeed her intention but she wasn't having much success. "My goodness," she complained, "how do you manage to go to the bathroom!" She tugged and tugged but the zipper wouldn't come down.

"Sweetie, please," Nicholas repeated. How could someone not notice this? Nobody could see his crotch, as Miriam's body was blocking the view. Well, actually, anyone passing by in the aisle could see it, and her movements might draw some attention as well.

Miriam though was not to be denied. She used both hands, one to hold the zipper still while the other pulled it down. The zipper now came down rather quickly, albeit it did make a rather telling sound.

They both glanced around to see if anyone noticed. However, the droning of the plane was apparently too loud for the sound of a zipper to draw any attention.

Miriam slipped her hand into Nicholas' pants, quickly finding the stout erection, now separated from her fingers by only the thin cotton of his boxers. It was almost like touching it for real. She could feel its every curve and ridge. She felt so excited, so naughty, so dirty. She was actually feeling a man's erect penis inside his pants! And, it was perfectly alright, for now they were married. She could enjoy the feel of her man's erection any time she now wanted. She carefully explored each inch.

Nicholas was ecstatic. He had been avoiding (as much as he could) using even his own hand on his cock, and was now leaping from anyone rarely touching it to having a girl's hand crawling all over it. Patience was indeed a virtue, as he never felt anything better in his life.

"I have to see him," Miriam suddenly asserted.

"What?!" Now, that was most definitely going too far. His wife was turning out to be quite the little scamp. Mind you, that was not a disappointment to Nicholas, not by any means. But, it was a trait that could prove to be a bit indelicate, if not outright foolish.

As soon as she said it Miriam realized the gravity of such a suggestion. But, it wasn't like she would have to do anything with it. Certainly not on the plane. She just wanted to see what it looked like. She just wanted a little peek.

Miriam did not wait for Nicholas' permission. She burrowed around inside his pants like a squirrel digging for prized nuts. But it wasn't Nicholas' nuts that Miriam sought. She was looking for much a bigger, prouder, and bolder cut of meat. She searched and probed for the opening into her husband's boxers, and when she finally found it she captured her prize and wrenched it from its shelter into the open air.

123456...8