Partners in Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas acquiesced. He had waited for quite a long time. He could wait a few more hours.

Miriam though did at least keep her honey bunny entertained as she unpacked. Once off the bed she slipped her feet out of her panties and kept them off, as she went about hanging up her clothes, moving her make-up to the bathroom, and neatly folding her socks, slacks, and undies into the hotel dresser drawers. She wouldn't though let him see the front of her, always shifting a hand down to protect her modesty. But, he did get to see a lot of her now bright pink bottom. She felt that was only fair. Plus, it was probably good, considering its condition, to let it receive a good dose of fresh tropical air.

Dinner was indeed quite romantic. They had their own personal table set on a fairly secluded Kauai beach. It was sunset, with tiki torches flickering in the warm tropical breeze. They had Mahi Mahi sautéed with sweet Maui onions finished with Hawaiian chili water and soy sauce. For desert they had Haupia (Hawaiian coconut custard). The only disappointment was that they couldn't have any tropical drinks, at least none with any alcohol in them. So, they had a Pink Mai Tai, without the rum.

Miriam felt she could have used a drink, as she became more and more nervous as the evening wore on, and their time together in bed approached.

When they finally got back to their bungalow Nicholas was, once again, sporting a raging hard-on.

He would have been happy to dive right in, quite literally, but Miriam said she wanted to take a shower first.

Nicholas was disappointed and surprised. Goodness, she had taken a shower before dinner. How many showers a day does Miriam take?

He suggested that they shower together, but Miriam would have none of that. She did find the suggestion tantalizing, but the whole point was to get clean and fresh before they did anything. She wanted the first time he saw her entire body to be as perfect as possible. And, besides, she didn't really want him to see her washing herself. Would she really wash her underarms and inside the crack of her bottom while he was standing right there, ogling her? That didn't sound very romantic.

Nicholas showered first. Once Miriam had decided to shower he couldn't not shower. He had felt the lady should go first, but Miriam pointed out that she would need considerably more time than him. Plus, a point she did not want to admit was that she wanted to make a big entrance, with her husband waiting patiently, expectantly, for her.

And, so he did, lying on the bed, staring at the bathroom door, waiting, waiting...and waiting some more.

When the shower finally ended he discovered he still had a long time to wait. What could a girl be doing in the bathroom for all that time?

He was himself wearing just his boxers, and no socks. He had opened the sliding glass door to the beach. The temperature was so nice, and the sound of the surf so pleasant.

The hotel was more than wonderful. It was glorious. They had their own little bungalow with a private beach. It was built for honeymooners; very tropic, very romantic. There is perhaps nothing more soothing, more calming, than sitting on an ocean beach, listening to the graceful sounds of surf lapping onto the white sand. Nicholas understood why so many persons who visited Hawaii decided to just stay, never to return to civilization. There was no place that could possibly be more comfortable, more pleasant, more lovely.

He felt pretty silly though lying there in his boxers, sporting a rather obvious erection. He had purchased dark blue boxers for his honeymoon. He felt they were more manly than briefs. But, they were not particularly good at hiding his erection. He wondered if he should quickly jerk off. A nice girl like Miriam could hardly be flattered to see him with a boner as soon as she entered the room. Still, his present state must be commonplace for the husband, waiting for his bride on their wedding night, and Miriam had clearly displayed considerable comfort with his erection that afternoon. It would be fine.

Besides, he hardly wanted her to walk in on him while he was jerking off! He looked down at it. Maybe if he got some ice. He could wrap it in a cold towel. They did have a refrigerator in their bungalow. It must have some ice cubes.

Actually, what if she was disappointed, if not insulted, that he wasn't excited to see her.

He didn't know what to do. He had known Miriam for so long but he still wasn't sure at times what he should say or do, and clearly this was a pretty significant night, without much prior guidance. He opted to just be natural, to be himself, at least within certain limits.

He waited, patiently; well, impatiently, but he did wait, and wait, has balls churning madly in anticipation.

He eventually realized that he probably should jerk off. That way he would last longer. He knew he would have no difficulty getting another erection, not with Miriam, not the first time he saw her entirely naked. Of course, what to jerk off into? He couldn't knock on the bathroom door to ask for some tissue. He decided to sacrifice one of his socks.

The door though finally began to open, ever so slowly.

Miriam peeked out.

He could see one reason she took so long. He had never seen her with so much make-up. But, it wasn't like it was ladled on. Her eyes were really very pretty. Her dark green eye shadow with apricot highlights complemented very well her large green eyes. Plus, her cheeks were so sweetly rosy, and her hair never looked fresher or fuller.

She asked, "Ready?"

He was beyond ready. But, he just nodded, a little smile on his face, a big cock sticking out his boxers.

Miriam though hesitated. She felt so ambivalent. Well, not really ambivalent. She very much wanted to step out into the room. She was just apprehensive, very apprehensive, actually even a bit afraid. She had never done anything remotely like this. This would be the first time she exposed herself, her body, to a man, and it wasn't just part of her body. It was her entire body, to have sex with him, for the first time. Her heart fluttered so hard, so fast.

She timidly stepped out into the room, her eyes fixed on the floor. She couldn't bear to see Nicholas ogling her nakedness. She wasn't though actually naked. She was wearing a sheer light green baby doll nightie that hung down just past her panties, which were also light green, and also quite sheer.

It took all of her strength not to try to hide her breasts and cunnie with her hands. She fixed them rigidly to her sides, her muscles clenched, her fingers nervously fidgeting, wanting to do something other than just hang there. As she stepped forward she slowly raised her eyes to meet his. "Do you like it?"

He wasn't entirely sure what she was precisely referring to, but there was nothing he did not embrace with unbridled enthusiasm. "I love it," he replied.

"I got it at that lingerie shop, you know, at the mall. I never thought I would actually buy something from there." Her face flushed as she thought about what she was wearing. She looked down at her breasts. She could see them easily through the soft green material. Her nipples were so very stiff and pointy, apparently not the least bit self-conscious. She knew Nicholas could see them too.

Nicholas was indeed staring at her breasts. They did stand out quite boldly, the skin so pale compared to much of the rest of her body. It was like there was a spotlight focused directly on them, giving them a big white glare so that they would stand out and be noticed. Of course, there was no real problem of them being missed, at least by him.

He admired how round they were. They were not large, but they were so perfectly shaped. He loved how the areola so nicely capped each one, in the center of which were two very tall, perky, stiff nipples. He had never imagined Miriam's nipples would be so big. His dick twitched with delight.

Miriam noticed Nicholas staring at them. "They're not very large, I know." She lifted them up with her hands and added, "I can get them enlarged...if that's what you'd like." The smallness of her breasts did make her feel so self-conscious.

Nicholas raised his eyes. What a strange offer. "Why would I want you to do that?"

Miriam self-consciously shuffled her feet, averting her eyes, letting go of her breasts.

His eyes returned to them as they jiggled back into place.

"Well, you know, I mean..." She lowered her voice, "they're just so small." Miriam at times noticed how Nicholas' eyes would follow the path of a pair of very prominent breasts, and he definitely seemed to notice quite a number of provocatively displayed bikini breasts as they walked by the pool on the way to their bungalow.

Nicholas at times wondered if girls devalued their own appearance largely just to get a compliment. He felt his mother at times did that. His dad would leap to her defense. But, this time he felt Miriam was being quite honest in how she felt about them, and he knew she had no reason to feel that way whatsoever. "Miriam, I think they're absolutely perfect. They're so...beautiful." He was going to say how round they were, but he decided that was being too graphic.

Miriam blushed. She could tell by the sound of his voice that he wasn't just flattering her. She smiled, her dimples coming into view, and with a little giggle she pointed at his very evident bulge. "I guess he is pretty happy about them." She surprised herself at how bold she was, speaking so openly about his erection. Of course, though, she had done considerably more than that on the plane.

It was Nicholas' turn to feel self-conscious. He was now glad that he hadn't gotten the ice cubes. If he had been limp perhaps Miriam might have taken that to mean he didn't find her that attractive, that arousing.

"Come over here," he suggested, patting a spot on the bed next to him.

"Oh my," Miriam giggled as she hurriedly scampered over, her tittles jiggling and dancing like little girls running hurriedly over to play, so terribly excited.

But, it didn't become any more comfortable when she climbed onto the bed. She lay down next to him, on her tummy, her feet nervously fidgeting the comforter. She smiled nervously up at Nicholas, biting her lower lip, and then asked, "Well, um, what do we do now?" Her heart was racing so hard. She knew what they were about to do, but wasn't quite sure what to do first, or at least she just felt so apprehensive.

Nicholas leaned down and said, softly, "I do love you, Miriam, very, very much," and before she could reply gave her a deep long kiss on the lips.

Miriam whimpered with love.

Nicholas broke the kiss and leaned back to admire his bride, his eyes shifting to her bottom. The nightie was bunched a bit on Miriam's back. All that covered her bottom was her panties, which were so sheer she might as well not be wearing anything at all, although seeing the now once again pale derriere through a light green sheer silk was really quite enticing.

Nicholas suggested, "Roll over."

With considerable trepidation, Miriam did so, albeit keeping her thighs pressed tightly together. There was one thing though that was good about having small boobs. They still stand up well while lying on one's back. She was glad about that as she looked down at them.

Nicholas noticed the same point. "Your breasts really are, well, gorgeous, Miriam."

Miriam flushed with modest pride. "Thank you," she quietly replied. She giggled with embarrassed delight, her titties jiggling with her bashful giggling.

But, it was time to see more, and Nicholas could not wait.

He made his way down the bed, to take a position kneeling above her legs, his own on either side of hers, right above her knees.

Miriam watched him with trepidation, her eyes fixed on the very, very evident rod poking out his boxers. Well, she was at least very pleased that he was wearing boxers rather than briefs. "I like your underwear, I mean, your boxers, honey."

"What? Yeah," he replied, looking down at them, and then feeling rather self-conscious over the fact that his dick was so much on display, thrusting out the thin material, providing a very clear outline of his knob.

He reached for Miriam's panties.

"Oooooooh," she again whimpered, clenching her fists and curling her toes as she watched Nicholas slowly pull them down, shifting down the bed as he did so to pull them all the way down to her ankles, and then off her feet. He let them lay on the bed.

He nudged Miriam's right foot, prompting her to spread her legs open so that he could crawl up between them.

Miriam understood the message and slowly, reluctantly, parted her legs; opening up to Nicholas' eyes her bare naked pussy.

Nicholas suppressed a smile as Miriam's cunt came into view, not wanting to seem too lustful.

It was perhaps not much to look at: just a thin crevice, readily apparent beneath a sparse blonde down. Nicholas felt he could detect a bit of moisture along the slit.

Miriam noticed his eyes and quickly covered herself with both hands.

"Miriam," Nicholas complained.

"Well, don't stare at it, snuffy," Miriam retorted.

Nicholas smiled reassuringly. "I won't," he promised, insincerely.

Miriam removed her hands.

Nicholas leaned in real close.

"Nicky!" Miriam protested. "Don't be dirty!"

"I'm not going to do anything," he promised her. "I just want to look."

Nicholas inched his way up between her legs, his hard stiff dick bobbing beneath him, like a heavy crane about to do some serious work.

Miriam did not follow her own instruction, as her eyes were fixed on Nicholas' stiff dick. Even within his boxers it really did look pretty formidable, even threatening, like some sort of battering ram, which is what it was, essentially, about to force its way into her tight, virginal girlish cunt. Once it got fairly close she again covered her eyes, and spread her thighs even further. It wasn't entirely clear what she didn't want to see: his cock about to press its way into her cunt, or the wantonness of her fully spread legs.

She knew he was going to more than just look. She imagined that he was releasing his erection from his boxers and she waited for the initial contact, the first plunge, like a patient about to receive the first sting of a doctor's needle. She knew it would not be painful. Her hymen had been broken many years ago, due to one of her own private little dalliances, but the apprehension was rather similar to being helpless against the needle of a doctor, or the drill of a dentist, the patient trying to remain openly, fully receptive, yet also so uncertain, so uneasy, so full of doubt.

Miriam flinched when she felt the first contact, but it didn't feel at all like she thought it would. She pulled her hands away from her eyes. She looked down and exclaimed in shock, "Nicky! What are you doing?!"

What he was doing was rather obvious. He was placing his lips against Miriam's cunt. He looked up at her, his eyes just above her blonde feminine coif. "I'm giving you a kiss," he explained.

"Down there?!" The disbelief in her voice and on her face was very apparent.

Nicholas pulled back, a bit. "Well, um...yeah."

"Oh my goodness, isn't that...well, like....kind of...gross?" She would have liked to suggest that perhaps it smelled, or tasted real bad, but she couldn't get herself to be that graphic.

Nicholas gave her a quick kiss right on her lips, the lips between her thighs, and asserted, "No, no, not at all." He took an obviously deep breath and added, "It's really very nice. Please, I want to do it...for you." He wanted to say that it smelled and tasted just fine, but he also couldn't get himself to be that specific, that open.

Miriam's face flushed, her fingers went to her lips, on her face. She replied, very tentatively, very quietly, "Well...okay."

Nicholas tried to reassure her. "I think you'll like it." He turned his attention back to her cunt, but then added, "If you don't, just let me know." He was glad he added that. It was important for them to be open with each other, about what they wanted or didn't want, liked or didn't like. He wouldn't want years to pass by only to discover that she hated how he kissed her, down there, or how he did anything else in bed.

He again pressed his lips against hers, breathed in the scent of her feminine place, and took to rubbing his lips up and down and around her slit.

"Oh my goodness, snuffy," Miriam gasped, clenching the bedspread with her hands, her thighs tightening, her chest and breasts rising up from the bed. The intensity of the stimulation was just so surprising, so shocking and, she still couldn't get out of her head, it was just such a dirty thing to do.

Nicholas did not really know what at all to do. He just tried to stimulate her lips every way possible with his own, and then as well with his tongue. He tried licking it but she didn't seem to respond well to just licking, so he pressed his tongue hard against her lips, forcing his tongue down in between them, and then rubbed his face around and around, working his tongue up and down within her slit, eventually coming upon her little stiff nub, feeling so pleased to have actually found it, and then concentrated heavily on that. Miriam did definitely seem to like that.

She was squirming instinctively around on the bed, her hips involuntarily wriggling in a most obscene fashion, governed by the lustful sensations stewing within her body, certainly not though by any conscious, willful desire to act like a slut in heat, yet that was clearly how she was behaving, and how she now felt.

Nicholas pressed his face harder into Miriam's hot, wet cunt, swilling her juices within his mouth and down his throat. He reached beneath her to grasp each of her tight little butt cheeks within his hands, to fondle and squeeze their perky softness, as well as to help manage and control his bride's bucking, squirming pie.

Miriam never felt so intensely excited. This was just so wrong, so obscene, so dirty. She couldn't imagine her mother had ever done such a thing, had she? No, not possibly so. She spread her thighs wider, providing Nicholas with more room, opening more of her cunnie, submitting it entirely to his mouth, his lips, his tongue. She couldn't believe it. Nicky was actually eating her out!

She wondered if she was making a mess on his face. That would be pretty disgusting. She so hoped that he wasn't repulsed by her pussy. It just had to be so offensive to be smelling her so closely down there, kissing and licking parts of her that were just so hard to keep fresh and feminine. She would use all sorts of products: washes, wipes, sprays, and powders, but she knew that it was probably still pretty bad. Yet, there he was, pressing and rubbing his nose and lips right against her, right into her. She covered her face with confused excitement.

Nicholas smiled to himself. He was actually muff diving, and it was so much fun! It was just so personal, so intimate, so loving. He considered slipping a finger up her cunt but he sorely doubted that he could fit it in now as his face was so deeply crushed into her slick wet pussy and, besides, why change anything when everything was going so well. He pressed his lips hard against her hard nub, nibbling on it like it was a little sweet candy corn.

"Honey bunny," Miriam gasped, lewdly squirming her cunnie against Nicky's mouth. Her self-consciousness was diminishing. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have a man using his lips and tongue down there. Perhaps if she had known she would not have waited so long, albeit perhaps as well it would not have been this intense had she not waited. She let go of the blanket to clutch Nicholas' head in her hands, pressing his face even tighter against her throbbing, quivering cunt.

1...345678