Partners in Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my goodness!" Miriam exclaimed, and immediately let go of it, as if she had unwittingly grasped a deadly poisonous snake from its den. Both hands went to her mouth in shocked surprise. Of course she had already obtained a good estimate of its size, and she had a very good expectation of its likely appearance, but when seen in its true flesh, jutting out so proudly from his slacks: the stout stiff shaft, the big round bulbous swollen purple knob, the dark slit cutting down the middle. It was just, frankly, well, overwhelming.

Her husband was most definitely a big, strong man. She had no doubt of that now. Yes, she had always felt that he wasn't a particularly strong or athletic sort of guy. He was more cute than handsome, with a physique that was more boyish than masculine, more thin than muscular. But, he did appear to be a boy with a man's cock.

"Miriam!" Nicholas quickly exclaimed, grabbing the thin airline blanket from Miriam's lap to cover himself up.

Miriam's fearful shock turned instantly to frustrated desire. "No, no," she complained, "I gotta see him, really I must."

"Shhhhhh," Nicholas warned her. "Miriam, what if a stewardess walked by? Are you crazy?"

Perhaps she was, just a bit. But, she was also very proud of her husband. Perhaps everybody should see how big and mighty was Nicky's stiff manliness. Of course, she knew that was not really the best possible idea, but most brides are so terribly proud of their husbands. They do want to show them off. They are certainly not ashamed of them. "Can I just see him, just for a bit, pumpkin?" She whispered to him, "We're married now, you know. I can see him all the time now."

"Not anywhere you might please." He further suggested, with a teasing smile, "You're asking for a spanking, young lady."

Miriam smiled flirtatiously in response. "Mmmmm, really? Am I being a naughty bride, Mr. Wiggles?"

"Yes, dear," he replied in his most paternal, authoritative voice. "A very, very naughty bride."

"Well, then, I guess you will have to give me a spanking," she teased, reaching beneath the blanket. She smiled up at him as her fingers again wrapped around his dick, "and maybe this time on my bared naked bottom," her face reddening as she said so.

Nicholas knew he shouldn't let her do this, but what man can deny his bride her little pleasures. Still, she was taking a pretty big risk with his dick. As he slowly pulled the blanket away he kept his eye out for any untoward witnesses.

Miriam's eyes widened with delight as Nick's cock became undraped. She took a deep breath as it came back into full view.

A man had a good reason to be proud of his dick, particularly when it was in this state: so stiff, so tall, so bold and imposing, like a majestic club, crowned by a big red shiny crown.

Miriam squeezed her little fingers gingerly around the shaft. She never felt a stronger muscle. "Oh my," she sighed, and then whispered, "I guess I will have to call you my stallion rather than my chipmunk." She leaned her head against his chest as she admired her husband's manliness.

She began to stroke him, but very tentatively, very gently, very softly, as she would a big scary dog that might suddenly leap forth and attack her. But she was nevertheless so attracted to it. Its power and danger were perhaps part of its appeal, its wonder.

Nicholas momentarily took his eyes away from their perimeter to savor the sight of his young wife's feminine fingers stroking his cock, and the vision became forevermore seared into memory, as it just seemed so right and so perfect, and felt even better.

Miriam had to get a closer look herself. As Nicholas held the blanket up she leaned in, finding the sense of power and boldness to grow as her eyes approached closer and closer. The head was just so swollen, so inflamed.

"Ding!"

The seatbelt light had come on, and Miriam suddenly jerked away, coming to her senses.

A stewardess was walking down the aisle to check on whether everyone had their seatbelts fastened.

Nicholas scrambled to get his stiff dick back into his pants.

Miriam watched with nervousness, and at least some disappointment. Well, she would be able to see it tonight, and then for as long as she wanted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nicholas was so glad when their plane finally landed. It had been such a long flight, albeit at one point terribly exciting, almost climactically so. However, for the rest of the trip Nicholas kept getting erections. It was like their initial date, when he at first harbored the fantasy of actually getting somewhere. Tonight he would most definitely get somewhere, in fact all the way there, and he couldn't distract himself from the anticipation, his thoughts continually returning to what his wife might look like naked, what her boobs might feel like, how his dick would feel stuffed up deep into her tight, wet, little pussy.

It didn't help that Miriam had teased him so explicitly. He continually harbored the fantasy that she might want to play with it again, on the plane. He even made sure that the bulge in his pants was noticeable, but Miriam wasn't taking the hint. He wondered if he should just take it out, but that was not what a decent husband probably should do during a flight, with his bride.

Miriam was so much in love, but equally worried about how lewdly she had been earlier. She wondered if Nicholas was appalled over her behavior. He had made his objections clearly known but she hadn't listened. He had married a good girl, a chaste girl, a proper girl. He had not married a girl that masturbated him in public. What had she been thinking?! And, now he kept getting erections, which she suspected he found terribly embarrassing. She certainly did. She had to keep averting her eyes. She felt so flustered, so confused. She removed the SkyMall magazine from the seat pocket and pretended to be looking for things she might want to buy.

Nicholas lost his erection as the plane arrived in Hawaii. However, it quickly returned as she reached out to take his hand as they headed to baggage claim. He felt like such a lucky man. He would imagine so many of the men being so jealous, admiring his wife's young fresh body as they strolled through the airport, her hips swaying, her bottom waving back and forth.

His dick swelled further as they retrieved their luggage, and Miriam bent over to get something out of her bag.

He just couldn't help himself and he gave her soft round girlish tush a few affectionate pats. How much longer was he expected to restrain himself? A husband has the right to express his affection, doesn't he?

"Nicholas!" Miriam protested. "Everybody is watching," she claimed.

Nicholas looked around. He didn't notice anyone noticing them at the moment, but he didn't press the point. He did though press the palm of his hand against Miriam's butt, briefly. He couldn't wait to actually see it.

His erection returned once again when they entered their bungalow, his eyes considering their bed, the bed which they would share that evening, together. He was actually going to go to bed with a girl, with her.

Miriam blushed as she eyed the bed.

Nicholas had difficulty suppressing a smile, and was inspired to suggest, "Well, shall you receive your spanking now?"

"What?"

"You can have it later, but I suspect you would want to get it over with."

"Mr. Wiggles," Miriam protested, slapping his arm.

"I warned you, sweetie," Nicholas replied, smiling playfully, "and you were being a very bad girl." He wasn't too sure she would go through with it, but he could pretend he was just joking if she became offended.

Miriam thought about it for a second. She had baited him, and it did sound kind of fun. Getting a spanking wasn't what most brides would expect to receive within their honeymoon suite, at least not as soon as they arrived, but spanking had been a not insignificant part of their relationship. She in fact felt rather flattered that Nicholas wanted to spank her as soon as they were alone in their room. "Well, I guess I was..." she softly acknowledged. "Okay then," smiling back at him and making her way over to the bed.

Her eyes fixed on the bed, their bed, the bed she would now be sharing with her husband. Her face flushed with embarrassment and her heart fluttered with excitement. She was just so thrilled to be married to such a wonderful man.

When she got to the bed she kept her back to Nicholas as she undid her belt, button, and pulled down the zipper of her slacks. She pulled the slacks all the way down to her ankles, purposely jutting her bottom out to her husband as she did so.

She was wearing sheer apricot lace panties, with a two inch lace frill around the waistband and leg holes. These were the panties that she had been wearing under her wedding dress. She considered changing out of them when she put on her more casual traveling clothes but she opted in the end to keep them on. They made her feel pretty and, besides, now that she was married who knew when her husband might want to see her panties. Clearly he wasn't going to wait until this evening. She stuck her bottom out for a while, letting Nicholas consider them.

Nicholas was indeed deeply admiring them, but his thoughts were more with respect to her tushy rather than her panties. It was so small, so round, so perky. He considered doing more than just spanking her. Being married he could now do so much more.

Miriam eventually stepped out of her slacks and climbed onto the bed, getting onto her elbows and knees, resting her face on her hands, raising her bottom up in the air, presenting it for her husband's consideration, and use. Her cunnie was literally tingling with excitement.

Nicholas stepped up to his wife's upraised derriere, imagining all the different things he could do with it: caressing it, fondling it, sliding his hard dick up and down its soft round curves, opening up her cheeks and squeezing them back together around his dick, like a big puka dog, eventually stuffed with his thick white cream.

Miriam's ankles and bottom were sticking out over the edge of the bed. Nicholas positioned his own legs on either side of hers and reached for her panties. He now did finally admire the panties themselves. It was almost a shame to pull them down as they were so darned fetching. Could a girl actually look more attractive with her panties on? Well, probably not, at least not a girl with such a firm petite tush as Miriam.

It was like Christmas as a little boy, opening his first present under the tree. He knew what was wrapped within, as had often been the case on Christmas, but only did so in the abstract. The concrete reality of the actual buried treasure had always been so intensely wondrous, and now much more so than any present he had ever received in the past, which was really saying a lot, given the urgency and intense joy with which he had opened his Christmas presents.

"Oooooooh," Miriam whimpered, covering her face with her hands, as she felt her husband slip his fingers over the waistband of her panties. She buried her face in the bed as she felt them being pulled down, this time for real.

Nicholas' cock twitched within his pants as Miriam's naked butt slowly came into view: the pale white skin, the little round curves, the inviting crack down the middle. He couldn't believe it: he was actually feasting his eyes on Miriam's naked bare derriere, a moment he had treasured for so long.

And, he wasn't disappointed, to say the least. Miriam had a bottom like a little girl. It was just so cute, innocent, and perky, yet also terribly alluring and provocative. He wondered if Miriam appreciated how sexy she looked, from behind.

Miriam was feeling terribly embarrassed. Nicholas must be looking right at her naked butt!

She wondered precisely what he could see. He wouldn't be able to see her anus, would he? Her legs weren't at all spread, so neither would be her butt cheeks. Still, she clenched her sphincter and cheeks just in case, as if that somehow might help to keep it hidden, or at least it was just an expression of her self-consciousness, back there.

She was though actually rather proud of her bottom. She found her breasts to be rather small, and she was a bit self-conscious about her smile. She so wished that she had followed her mother's advice and got braces as a girl. In any case, she knew that petiteness was rather attractive with respect to a girl's bottom. Still, she wasn't at all used to showing it off so openly, so intensely, so intimately.

Nicholas' eyes fixed on the sight of Miriam's anus at it appeared with the passing of her panties. 'Oh my goodness,' he thought. It was just so dirty, so naughty, and so pretty. He would never have thought that a girl's butt hole would be so attractive, so alluring, but there it was and his balls churned with excitement. It was so curly and pink, and so very personal, private, and intimate. A girl doesn't show her anus to any guy, and yet here she was, displaying, perhaps even offering, her butt hole to him.

He considered giving it a kiss. That would certainly be very affectionate. Only a guy truly in love would do that. But, perhaps he shouldn't. He didn't know. It's not like there is some sort of manual or guidebook on what you should and shouldn't do the first time, and it wasn't like they had sat down and specified what was acceptable, and what was not. Kissing her anus could very well be on the forbidden list.

He wondered though if someday Miriam might let him stick his cock in there. Not likely, and that would be okay. He wasn't too sure he would really want to do that anyway. Goodness, he would have to clean his cock off afterward, wouldn't he? His dick though swelled as he contemplated it. Not too many guys probably get to do that!

Nicholas leaned down to plant a kiss on her right butt cheek. He didn't have enough nerve to kiss her on that very personal spot, at least not yet.

"Nicholas!" Miriam complained, but not really. She did find it quite surprising, and rather odd, for Nicholas to kiss her there. But, it was also nicely playful and affectionate. It certainly wasn't particularly dirty. It wasn't like he had kissed her anus. Now, that would have been truly disgusting! She pushed that thought out of her mind, cursing herself for even imagining that he would do such a thing.

Nicholas inched her panties down even further, down passed another crack, an even more enticing one: Miriam's feminine slit. His eyes widened with wonder, his mouth watered with lust. He licked his upper lip. His eyes were now just inches from Miriam's cunt, and it was just fucking adorable: just a little white pouch, covered with a delicate soft down, split down the middle by a simple little slit, peeking out at him from between her virginal white thighs.

"Oooooooooh," Miriam whimpered, finding the whole thing now so dirty, even obscene. It was like she was posing for him in a very, very lewd and licentious manner, like some slut or porno actress. It was certainly acceptable. She was still being pure, as they were now married, but she most definitely wasn't feeling particularly pure.

Miriam wondered if Nicholas could actually see her cunnie. Can a guy see it from there? Even when her thighs are closed? She did wonder why he was looking so long. The silence was deafening

Miriam finally had to say something; she was feeling so uncomfortable, so much under the microscope. Nicholas had been studying her butt for so long. "What are you looking at?" It was a rather stupid question, but she just had to break the silence and find out what he was up to.

"What? Nothing." His answer was perhaps dumber than her question, but he couldn't really tell her the truth, that he was staring at her cunt, and at her butt hole.

"Does it look too big? I can go on a diet."

"You have such a cute little bottom, Miriam." He surprised himself at how openly he talked about it. He would compliment her on her looks, but never about her breasts or bottom. But, it did seem like the appropriate comment to make at the moment. He did at least not comment on her pussy or butt hole. He doubted that she would have liked that.

"Shut up!" Miriam complained, but she did like it. She squirmed her bottom around a bit, like she would shuffle her feet self-consciously while standing on a stage, being inspected by a set of judges.

Nicholas liked the squirming. It provided him with different peeks. Plus, it looked like she was trying to entice him, like she was actually flirting with him with her butt. Actually, maybe she was! He wouldn't think Miriam though would be that openly, willfully provocative.

He leaned forward and gave her tush another big kiss.

"Pookie! Stop that!" But, she was giggling as she said so.

Nicholas pulled back. It was time for the spanking. He asked, "Are you ready?"

Frankly, it might have been better not to have asked her. It's sometimes best to be pushed into the cold lake without any warning, as her father would at times do, rather than know in advance what dread was about to happen.

Nicholas raised his arm. It was perhaps a shame to spank such a precious little derriere, but she did deserve it.

"Nicky!" Miriam again complained, not being able to stand the suspense. She wiggled her bottom at him in frustration, as if she was baiting him to give her a good smack.

Smack!

"Yipes!" Miriam squealed. She had known it was coming but was still shocked by its arrival. She covered her face with her hands and stifled a giggle through a big, hidden smile.

Smack! Smack!

"You stop that now!" she pretended to complain.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Mr. Wiggles, you're so mean!" She cried out, squirming and wriggling her bottom as if she was trying to avoid the smacks, yet more so to playfully entice him. It was something that a dirty, slutty girl might do, but she could pretend that it was for a different reason.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh my goodness, Nicky, that stings!" She knew that her mother probably would not approve of this little game, and neither would even her friends, but it wasn't really their business. They would never have to know. All she knew was that she was having fun on her honeymoon, getting her little naked bottom all spanked.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"You're being a very bad husband, Nicholas Edward Jones!"

Nicholas just smiled, knowing that she was just playing along.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Spanking Miriam on her bare butt was just so much more fun than through her panties. He loved how her cheeks wriggled and shook, like a bowl of firm Jell-O. Her white firm round soft cheeks were getting pinker and pinker and pinker, like juicy fruit ripening right before his eyes.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miriam could feel her cunnie get ripe as well, becoming so warm and moist. She certainly hoped that Nicholas wouldn't notice that! What kind of a bride gets sexually aroused by a spanking!? Certainly not a good girl like her.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Nicholas' eyes though were fixed on her reddening rump. He was making sure that he was covering every inch of her bottom, trying to provide her with a consistent, even, pink sheen.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

He knew he just had to have her now. He stopped spanking and reached for the zipper of his pants. It was perhaps a rather odd manner for the first time they would have sex, bent over the bed, after a hard spanking, but he couldn't wait any longer. He pulled down his zipper to extract his rock hard cock.

As soon as Miriam heard Nicholas' zipper come down she scampered on her hands and knees across to the other side of the bed, her apricot panties tangled around her ankles, escaping his attempt to mount her from behind. "Oh my goodness," she exclaimed, realizing what her hubby was about to do. "No, no," she scolded him. "Not yet. You have to wait for tonight." The spanking was nice foreplay, to say the least, but she did want to first have a romantic dinner, and most definitely wanted to shower and be as pretty and fresh as possible for the first time. After a long flight one felt far from fresh.

1...345678