Partners in Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Nicky," Miriam gasped as she felt her orgasm overtake her, sweeping through her body like the crashing surf outdoors, engulfing her mind with waves of bliss, her body twitching and shivering in a climactic dance. "Oh Mr. Wiggles," she again gasped, shifting her fingers to lightly fondle and caress his ears and as she basked in the deep love of their relationship, their marriage, their sex.

Her body twitched and shivered, her cunt convulsing in orgasmic spasms, squeezing out more of her feminine extract, her essence, out onto his tongue, his lips and chin.

Nicholas wasn't entirely sure but he felt she must be having an orgasm, and he was ecstatic. He actually made his bride cum with his mouth! He felt so proud, felt so much a man. He had heard that some wives rarely have orgasms, ever, yet here was his, and he did it just with his tongue and lips. He clutched her butt tightly with his hands, pressing his face as hard as possible against her cunt.

He made sure her climax was as intense as possible, pressing even harder against her, against her clit with his tongue, rubbing and grinding his tongue hard against her squirming, quivering clit.

Miriam humped his face and wriggled and writhed her bottom, crushing her cunt into his face, deeply lost in her base, fundamental euphoria. It was so, so good being married, being in love.

When Miriam eventually appeared to be finished Nicholas slid down a bit in the bed and then rubbed his nose, chin, cheeks, and mouth against the bedspread, doing his best to clean himself. He wouldn't think she would like to see him with his face all drenched with her stuff. He did wonder though if perhaps he should even go wash up and brush his teeth, although that might suggest that he found her distasteful.

Miriam didn't notice what he was doing as her eyes were closed, her body lying passively, her breasts rising and falling with her heavy, deep breathing, still coming down from her climax.

She did though eventually open her eyes. "Oh honey," she said, "that was so nice, so wonderful." She knew her honeymoon would be special, but she hadn't expected that to happen.

She was feeling so satisfied, so relaxed. She boldly suggested, "I think it's time for you to take off your underwear too. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure," Nicholas replied. She had a fair point. His moment of truth had now arrived. Nicholas got off the bed, slipped his fingers into the waistband of his boxers, and then pulled them down, becoming acutely aware of the complete nakedness of his very stiff erection. He stood by the bed, stifling a very intense urge to cover himself with his hands. Instead, he just stood there, his cock boldly sticking out.

"Oh my goodness, sweet pea," Miriam quietly responded. She clasped her hands together on her tummy. "I don't see how that's going to fit." Her heart raced as she thought about it, but her pussy warmed as well. It looked so intimidating, like some sort of weapon, yet also so fascinating, even captivating, like a snake that had her hypnotized, frozen helplessly in place as it readied itself for a strike. She defensively squeezed her thighs together.

Nicholas smiled. Miriam was impressed. There is no better feeling for a man when he first presents himself, his erection, to a girl, to discover that she is indeed impressed, as there is nothing more central to his pride, as a man, than his hard cock.

Miriam was indeed impressed. In fact, she also suggested. "I want you to pose for me."

"What?"

"I want to admire how you look."

Nicholas was so very pleased to see that Miriam liked the way he looked. But, it did seem like a bit much to actually pose for her. He argued, "You didn't pose for me."

"Yes I did," she quickly reminded him, "and in a very embarrassing way, I might add."

He guessed she was perhaps right about that, when she was submitting for the spanking, but he wouldn't think that a guy would pose for a girl. Still, it wasn't like he had any real experience with this. "Okay, okay," he agreed, his face reddening. He wondered, how would she want him to pose?

Miriam giggled at the thought of having him pose, revealing her cute little dimples. This could be kind of fun.

"Make your muscles real big," she suggested, "you know," she added, demonstrating what she meant: holding her arms up, elbows bent, fist and biceps clenched.

Nicholas was so embarrassed. He was not by any means proud of his body. Frankly, he was on the thin side. He was definitely not muscular and would have little to display. And, it only made it worse to be doing it with an exposed erection, one that any objective observer might say wasn't much better than his biceps. He felt it was just so juvenile to have his penis sticking out like that

But, this was his bride, and not too many guys will deny their bride her special whims on their wedding night.

He posed like some bodybuilder in a competition.

"Oooooooooh," Miriam cooed, feeling her pussy warming. She thought he looked very, very impressive. The muscles on his biceps did not rise up much, but she could see them, and he chest muscles tightened up as well. But, of course, what was most impressive was the very stiff one poking straight out from his body.

She suddenly announced, "I want to take your picture!"

"What?! No way!"

"Oh c'mon, snuggle bunny, you never let me take your picture." She gave him a big frown.

"Yes I do!" He asserted quite emphatically, and now covering his erection with his hands. That was really going much too far. He was well prepared for Miriam's lust for pictures during their honeymoon, but he hadn't expected this kind of picture.

"Well, you never seem to want me to."

That was true. "Yeah, well, not this kind."

Miriam promised, "I won't show it to anyone." She was being quite honest about that. She most definitely would not want anyone else to see it, even her closest friends.

Geeeez, he thought. Wasn't it the guy who would get nude pictures of his girlfriend posing for him? Not the other way around. "Miriam, really, I don't think...."

"But, you look so handsome and sexy."

It would be difficult for any guy to oppose that argument. "Well, okay," he finally acquiesced, against his better judgment. "Hurry up," he added, wanting this to be over with as soon as possible.

"Oh goody!" Miriam scrambled off the bed, her little titties jiggling as excitedly as her heart as she scampered over to her purse to retrieve her i-phone. She couldn't help but giggle as she made her way back, Nicholas remaining in position, impatiently waiting for her, a hand now gripping and squeezing his dick. If it was going to have its picture taken, it would have to look its best.

His eyes were fixed on Miriam's jiggling titties as she scampered over to the other side of the bed to get a good full body picture.

Miriam stood by the bed and held out her i-phone, working at getting Nicholas nicely centered in the frame. She imagined that any time now in the future, when he was giving her a hard time about something, she could remind him of this picture. "Give me a big smile, snuffy."

Nicholas tried to maintain his natural smile, but he quickly lost it when it became a requirement for the photo. He always felt awkward smiling for a camera. He knew that his smile was kind of crooked, even when he wasn't showing off a boner.

The stilted smile though made the picture all the more endearing to Miriam. She again wondered why he didn't seem to like having his picture taken. She thought he looked so terribly cute. She felt his pictures took years off, as he seemed to look so much younger, and he certainly did appear that way now, clutching his penis so proudly, a big smile on his face, like he had just discovered the joys of masturbation.

"Show me your muscles, honey," she said, a big natural smile on her face.

Nicholas did, letting go of his cock to clench his muscles, trying to look as masculine, proud, and happy as he could, but he felt pretty much far from it.

Miriam giggled as she took a few more pictures, just to make sure she had a good one.

"Okay, that's enough," Nicholas finally asserted.

Miriam gave him a little pout, but she didn't argue. She was sure she had gotten some nice ones. She also didn't want to press her luck. Nicholas might get the idea of taking some pictures of her! She placed the i-phone on the side table and got back onto the bed, sitting up against the headboard, her thighs pressed tightly together, her breasts though clearly evident through her nightie.

"Now get onto your knees, on the bed," she suggested, "sitting back on the soles of your feet."

Nicholas thought he was done posing, but did as she instructed, feeling rather ridiculous, but it was at least better than showing off muscles he did not have. He got onto the bed, onto his knees, and then sat back down onto his heels, his dick continuing to jut out from his body, in a rather oddly incongruous manner.

Miriam did think he looked kind of funny sitting like that, exposing himself. She could see that he found the whole thing a little embarrassing, having to show how uncontrollably excited he was, but he was probably no more embarrassed than she had felt when she was sticking her butt right in his face. His erection now looked more funny than intimidating.

"Play with it," she quietly suggested.

"What?!" He hoped that he hadn't heard her correctly.

"Stroke it for me." Her face reddened as she added, "Let me see how you do it, you know, when you..." Her voice got real soft, "masturbate."

Now, that was real embarrassing! Not too many guys would like girls to be able to watch them masturbate. That was something one did in private. It wasn't something that most guys were especially proud of. It certainly didn't make them feel particularly manly.

But, he again recognized that he could not deny his bride a request on their wedding night. He looked down at his stiff shaft, wrapped his fingers around it, squeezed tightly, and then slowly stroked his fist up and down.

"Ooooooh," Miriam cooed. "You look so sexy, Mr. Wiggles."

How odd, Nicholas thought. He certainly didn't feel particularly manly. He felt rather childish and foolish but, if she felt it was sexy then he certainly wouldn't argue. His eyes went to his bride's little white round breasts. Masturbating in front of her made him feel rather self-conscious and weird, but masturbating to the sight of her live naked body did go far in making up for it.

His balls were beginning to ache, to ache for release. It had been such a long day, and the misery of his nuts was beginning to take a toll.

Miriam wasn't just saying it. She liked how the knob got all bright and shiny when his fist traveled up his cock, and then how it seemed to stretch out and yearn for her when his fist slid back down the shaft.

She asked, "Do you still masturbate, Nicky?" It was a rather bold question, but it seemed like an obvious one. Nicholas was doing precisely that, and it did seem to be an act with which he was naturally familiar. The question just sort of slipped out.

"What?" It wasn't like he hadn't really heard her. It was just that he had no idea how to respond. They weren't supposed to be doing that anymore. But, he didn't want to lie to his wife, on their wedding night no less. His heart raced with anxiety. He quietly mumbled his answer, "No, no, not much at all."

Miriam could see that he had found the question to be terribly embarrassing, or at least the answer. She tried to reassure him. "Oh, Nicky, it's fine. I never expected that you wouldn't really not do it at all." Plus, it was rather flattering to know that all that time her attractiveness had been driving him to distraction. "I'm sorry it was so difficult for you, to remain pure."

That was reassuring to hear, but it was still a rather uncomfortable topic of conversation for him.

Miriam inquired further, "What do you think about when you're doing it?"

"Miriam!" Nicholas protested. Now, that was a really tough question. Of course, Nicholas didn't do it very much, but when he did he would think most definitely about her, posing naked for him, and she most definitely dominated his much more wicked and lewd wet dreams. But, do you tell a girl that you beat off to her? Or that you have wet dreams about cumming on her butt, or even on her face? Wouldn't she find that insulting and disgusting? Or, would she find it insulting if you didn't imagine her. It couldn't possibly be better to be having fantasies about sex with someone else. "I can't tell you stuff like that," he admitted.

"But, honey bunny, husbands and wives shouldn't have any secrets from each other." Plus, she did really wonder what he thought about when he thought about sex. It did seem kind of like an important piece of information to know about one's husband, as they begin to do it with each other.

He could perhaps at least meet her halfway; tell her about his willful, conscious fantasies. He would leave out the wet dreams, albeit just making that decision made him feel a little guilty. It would be a lie of omission and perhaps by implication commission, and in either case still a lie. He quietly confessed as he squeezed his cock, "I think of you."

Miriam blushed. Well, she most definitely had assumed that to be true. Goodness, no bride wants to hear on her wedding night that her husband masturbates to fantasies of other women! But, still, it did make her feel rather self-conscious for him to be telling her that so openly. Of course, though, she was the one who had asked him. She smiled with anxious, nervous pleasure, and asked further, so very quietly, "Doing what?"

Nicholas let go of his cock. He couldn't talk with her about masturbating to her while actually masturbating. It was like he would be living his fantasy. There was no way he could control himself for long, and there was most definitely no way that he would want to ejaculate in front of her, like he was some young boy who, indeed, couldn't control himself.

He admitted, his eyes averted, "I would be thinking of you...being naked."

Miriam giggled. It was rather naughty of him to be doing that, but it was again so nice, so flattering, to hear that he found her so exciting. She suggested, "Like, right now?" She opened up her thighs, showing him what he had apparently used to dream about.

"Yes," he gasped, his eyes fixed on Miriam's swollen pink wet cunt.

Miriam was again feeling rather frisky. Her self-conscious timidity and apprehension had drifted away. Perhaps it was because they were just being playful, and opening up to one another, talking about it rather than just jumping right into doing it. And, perhaps because she was now the one in charge, directing their activity, rather than being directed. She could determine how far they went, what and how much they would do.

She reached down to softly caress her clit, circling her fingers around and around the little stiff nub. "Would you like to see how I do it?"

"Fuck yes," Nicholas gasped, his eyes opening wide, his intense gaze fixed on her cunt.

"Nicholas," Miriam briefly admonished him, for his language.

"Sorry," he quickly replied, but only momentarily met her eyes with his, quickly returning them to her cunt.

Miriam felt a bit funny about him staring at her so intently there, a place no boy had even seen before. Yet not only was she showing it to him, she was now diddling it for him. "Oh Nicky," she gasped as her breathing, her heart, raced with her escalating arousal. She closed her eyes, shutting out the sight of Nicholas watching her, losing herself in her own personal lust.

There would be no way that Nicholas would be unable to avoid cumming now, jerking off to the sight of his Miriam masturbating herself in front of him. Now, that would make a very good picture! He glanced over at her i-phone.

Miriam opened her eyes. "I'm ready, honey bunny," she announced.

"What?"

"I'm ready..." Her voice lowered, "to do it."

"Oh! Yes, yes!" Well, finally, he thought. He quickly got up onto his knees, ready to mount his bride, ready to thrust his dick up inside her. This was going to be so, so cool!

"No, no, not that way," Miriam said, waving her hand dismissively.

"Oh, yes, well, um...what way?" He really could care less how they would do it, as long as they do it, but he was naturally curious as to precisely how she wanted to do it.

"Like down," she instructed, "on your back."

"Oh, yeah, sure," he replied, and quickly got into position as Miriam made room for him.

Once in position Nicholas took hold of his cock and aimed it straight up for her.

"Ooooooh," Miriam whimpered, her face reddening as she lifted her left leg over him. She immediately sensed how obscene this must look, lifting her leg like a dog about to pee. But, she forced her way through the image to place herself above him, kneeling above his spike, pointing straight up to skewer her.

She felt like she was falling on a sword, allowing herself to be impaled, yet it was all so very exciting, like the first time she got on a roller coaster. She could not have been more scared, or more thrilled. She had just about peed her panties on the ride, yet she quickly wanted to do it again. She slowly lowered herself, and her cunnie, down toward Nicholas' waiting, yearning, hard-on.

Nicholas' eyes widened further with each inch closer Miriam's cunt came to his cock. Oh did he want this so bad. His balls were aching so badly.

Miriam stopped when her warm wet lips came into contact with his knob. She softly exclaimed, in her so very girlish voice, "Oh my goodness."

She squirmed a bit on the tip of his dick, letting it rub against her wetness, getting a feel for it, getting used to its presence so near to her personal feminine place. "It feels nice," she whispered to Nicholas.

"Yes, yes it does," he responded. It actually felt much better than just nice. He wanted her so fucking badly.

Miriam slowly lowered herself, her cunt, down onto her husband's stiff dick.

Nicholas, very quietly, mumbled, "fuck," so quiet that Miriam would not, could not, hear the word. To her it would sound more like a deep, throaty gasp.

"Oh honey," she gasped more clearly, more openly, and then collapsed down onto Nicholas' lap, his bulbous knob forcefully plowing its way deep up inside her so very tightly clasping cunt.

"Sweetie," Nicholas sighed in return, reaching up to take hold of her little soft bubbies, first squeezing them through her nightie, and then pinching the very stiff, long and tall nips.

"Mr. Wiggles," Miriam blushed as she felt Nicholas' hands grasping her breasts, albeit not nearly as tightly as her cunt was clasping, gripping, squeezing his cock.

She began to slowly slide up and down on the shaft, feeling her husband's hard thick cock driving in and out of her young, fresh, virginal pussy. She was doing it. She was finally doing it, and it was all so very good, so very right, so very pure.

Nicholas' cock felt like it had finally arrived home. He could not imagine it ever getting more intense stimulation than this, as Miriam's so very tight soft wet pliant cunt flesh was squeezing, massaging, and stimulating virtually every nerve of his dick, and all at the same time.

Miriam leaned down toward her husband, down closer and closer, feeling his hands all the while squirming around on her boobs, pinching and squeezing and flickering her nipples, her cunt squirming on his cock.

When she was so very close, close enough to kiss, she whispered, "spank me, honey bunny."

"What?" It seemed like he had said that so many times that day.

"Spank me; I'm being such a bad, bad girl."

Smack!

"Oh fuck," she gasped, as her butt suddenly stung with the sharp slap of her husband's hand on her bare naked butt. She instinctively thrust away from it, driving his cock deep up inside her.

1...345678