Pursued by a Dominant T-girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No. You can't do that."

"Oh come on you know my dad's a CEO. I hate to say it cause it sounds like bragging but you know I can afford it. It'll be my 'your first kiss with a boy' present to you and that present includes paying for you at the club. Come on Jenny this is fate. Get the dress. Get Kevin. Get some action."

*****************************************************

Emily called Kevin and convinced him to come out that evening. It would actually have been a lot easier to convince him if Jenny was not going as despite how much he wanted to spend time with her a large part of him was desperate to run away while he still could. This sounded far too much like a double date to him.

Just friends, he reminded himself on his way in to meet them but that changed as soon as he arrived and the slightly inebriated Jenny rushed over to give him a kiss on the lips and a huge hug. Emily and Amanda looked on smiling as Jenny took him by the hand and dragged him over to their table.

"Come on Kevin we've got shotsss," she whooped, "and you need to catch up. Although... maybe you shouldn't drink too much. You don't know what I might do to you if you're not capable of fending me off later," she giggled in a seductive but slightly slurred way.

Kevin rolled his eyes playfully as the all too familiar tingle of excitement and trepidation ran through his spine.

The shots were followed up by some jugs of dubious and vividly coloured cocktails of unknown potency. He wasn't allowed beer. The logic being this was a girls night out so joining them afforded him the title of 'honorary girl' for the evening and an obligation to drink the nasty pink coloured girly cocktails. He would have protested but the logic was infallible and it made them happy. After a while of drinking, chatting and laughing Jenny took his hand again and dragged him to the dance floor.

"Come on, I love this song," she shouted excitedly.

Getting to his feet he realised just how strong those drinks really were but it was nothing he felt he couldn't handle so he decided to just relax and enjoy himself as, with a slight wobble, they went to bust some moves.

Before long they were dancing away and having fun and she moved closer and closer to him until they were gyrating against each other. Jenny sensually and erotically moved her body, swaying to the beat, twisting herself and dropping towards the floor before rising again. An uninhibited free spirit.

She turned away from him and ground her butt into his crotch. Moving her right hand behind her to grasp him just behind his ear she pulled him into her neck which he nuzzled and kissed while breathing in her delicate perfume. He put his hands on her hips and slowly rubbed up and down her sides before she grabbed one of his wandering hands and brazenly raised it higher to cup and squeeze her left breast.

Emboldened by her actions, her devilish smile and the alcohol in his veins he moved to explore her body. His right hand drifted to her bottom as his left continued to caress her supple breast. He breathed her in deeply and a shiver or arousal shot through his body as he realised she was not wearing a bra and his fingers played with her rapidly hardening nipple. His right hand drifted up to join the party at her chest and he tweaked her sensitive nubs as she moaned and turned her head to dart her tongue past his lips and into his eager mouth.

She smiled into the kiss as they gently made out and he lowered his right hand to her flat stomach, gliding over her midriff until he hit something firm rising up past her belly button. Her cock had slipped out from the confines of her panties as her excitement grew and was now standing proudly and securely within her clothing. Without thinking he gripped her hard cock and stroked it through the thin fabric of her dress causing them both to moan even louder into each other's mouths. He marvelled at it's length, it's girth and it's feel as she increased the intensity of her kiss

He continued stoking her openly until he suddenly came to his senses and realised what he was doing. He was blatantly playing with Jenny's huge cock in the middle of the dance floor. Openly fondling her huge throbbing member and moaning loudly in front of a room full of people. His hand froze but remained wrapped around her. Wrapped around her lovely, big, thick, meaty, cock. Mmmm, he thought as he started gliding his hand up and down it again, what would it feel like to slip this magnificent thing between my lips, to taste it, to suck on it, or to feel it burying itself deep into my tight virgin ass and emptying itself into me. "Oh, yessss" he moaned again. What... No...

He quickly withdrew, taking her hand from the back of his head and spinning her around to face him. He pulled her tight to his body to hide her cock and his mouth opened wide in shock. What the hell had he been thinking and doing!

Jenny mistook his actions for passion and his shocked open mouth as an open invitation and dove straight back in for a kiss. She pulled away momentarily to flash him a quick smile loaded with desire and to mouth the words 'I want you so badly' before returning to hungrily claim him. She was already taller than him but with her heels on she had a good 4-5 inches on Kevin and as he wrapped his arms around her she lowered her hands to his hips. She rested them there for a moment before gliding down further to cup and squeeze his tight little butt. She imagined how it would feel to have his legs wrapped around her as he rode her and resisted the urge to lift him up and dry hump him. Fuck she was horny, she needed to calm herself down if she didn't want to have an unfortunate wet patch.

Snapping out of it Jenny mentally pulled herself back a little and raised one of her hands to his shoulder, cuddling him and gently swaying them both as Kevin allowed her to lead the dance. Looking over she saw Emily and Amanda dancing in the same pose. Amanda's head resting on Emily's shoulder in the same way that Kevin's head now rested on hers. Emily's hands on Amanda's back and bottom. The two girls leading their partners around the dance floor made eye contact and winked at each other while grinning broadly.

They danced together more slowly now, with less passion but with more affection. Both aware of how carried away they had just got and not wanting to be thrown out of the place. It was a night club after all, not a sex club.

Eventually they returned to the table and the conversations became more flirty as Kevin continued to drink. Jenny noticed too late where this was heading and tried to slow him down but Kevin was already past his limits. Damn it, thought Jenny as Kevin lowered his head to rest it on the table, there goes my chance of getting in his pants tonight. She shook her head, I thought I was getting so damn close too. She tutted to herself and smiled softly while she gently stroked his hair. Her smile broadened. Kevin might be out of it but that didn't mean her fun had to end.

*****************************************************

Kevin woke up and grasped his head. "Aww. Why do I hurt all over." His neck and throat were killing him. He was at the edge of the bed, his neck hanging over it and he was naked, his chest was sticky and his bed was damp with sweat. What the hell happened?

He quickly sat up and started thinking about last night. Big mistake. Moving quickly and thinking really hurt. "Awww," he somewhat unoriginally said again. "Damn it."

He tried to collect the various random fragments of memory from the prior night and fuse them into a cohesive timeline.

He remembered getting to the club and Jenny rushing over, excited to see him. He smiled at the memory and a bolt of pain flashed through him. "Ouch." Note to self. Don't smile.

He remembered dancing with Jenny all night, how amazing she looked and felt, how incredibly horny she made him. He felt something begin to rise and looked down. Oh that's good, he thought, at least something still works.

It was after that when things really started getting hazy. Why the hell didn't he stop drinking. OK, he thought, I remember laying my head down on the table and Jenny stroking me. Yeah... That felt quite nice and then... Then she said something about me no longer being conscious enough to take an active role in the evening but that she was still going to have some fun. Then what? She kissed me and whispered something about taking me home to bed.

What next... What next... Yes that's right I remember her half dragging half carrying me home. She was talking about doing something when we got back but I can't remember what she said she would do. Was it something she was going to do to me? Or for me? Argh.

He tried to concentrate and another sharp bolt of pain flashed through his head. Crap why can't I remember, he thought. Yes I remember her getting me into this room and... Shit she undressed me. Kissed me. Smiled. Then she said something... what... yes. She said you just lie there and relax sweetie, mommy is gonna have a little fun.

Kevin's eyes flashed painfully open and a wave of dread flowed through him as he quickly sobered up and his hand sped to his butt. He winced in pain. It felt sore. He tried a different finger. No pain. OK. So one of my fingers is sore, I must have slept on it or something but I think my bottom is OK.

He probed a couple more times, assessing his hole carefully. I think this all feels normal he thought, well, as normal as it ever feels to be poking your own butt for signs of violation. His throat and neck felt red raw though, they had definitely taken some heavy punishment. She didn't. Did she? She wouldn't have.

He felt a rising tide of nausea spreading up from deep in his stomach and he hastily pulled his pants on before running to the communal bathroom to be sick. He rested his head against the wall. He couldn't believe she would have done that to him. Shit, he thought, did she face fuck me last night. Did I agree to it? No. Not possible, she'd never take advantage of me like that. There must be another explanation. Emily! He needed to talk to Emily. Despite his aching body and mind he ran to the showers to wash and brushed his teeth before heading off towards Emily's room.

*****************************************************

He'd slept late and it was starting to get busy despite it being a Sunday but he just kept his head down and walked on, lost in his thoughts.

"Hey Kevin," Jenny shouted from out of nowhere, running over to see him and cradling his head in her hands with a concerned look. "Are you feeling OK? Sore head today baby?" She said, planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"D-don't do that. People can see us. I... I don't know what happened last night, what you did to me. And where the hell did you come from? Are you stalking me or something?" Kevin pushed away and ran back towards his room.

"What? What! No. Kevin. Kevin, come back. I didn't do anything to you last night. And just now I was waiting for a bus and... saw... you..." She trailed off, he'd already gone. "Fuck!" Jenny looked around, seeing all eyes on her. "Well what the fuck are you lot all staring at!" She shouted. The crowd all suddenly found better things to be doing and started to mill away. "Shit!" She said again, shook her head and turned away.

Maybe it was time to give up on Kevin. Last night she thought they had really connected. She hadn't planned on getting him drunk and taking advantage of him but that's clearly the way he felt about it. Fuck it, she thought, I'll give him a little more time to get over his doubts and insecurities and if he can't get over himself I'll move on but he'll have to make the next move. She sadly trooped back towards the bus stop.

Kevin was around the corner sitting on the ground with his back to the wall breathing heavily. He felt bad. Really, really bad. And guilty. But should he feel that way? Jenny was so tender, so kind, she always had his back. As he continued to regain his composure he was almost certain he had misread the situation. He must have. He needed to see Emily. He needed to know for sure...

Knock, Knock, Knock... Knock, Knock, Knock... Bang, Bang Bang... BANG, BANG. BANG... "EMILY..."

"Alright, alright I'm coming hold your fucking horses." A bedraggled and tired Emily opened the door. "For fucks sake Kevin, what do you want?"

"I... I need to know what happened last night."

"Really? Right now? We got wasted, we got horny, we got home, we went to bed. We all had a fun time and then some arsehole started banging on my door waking me up. Any guesses who that arsehole is?" She asked with a thin smile.

"Please Emily, I just need to know what happened after we left the club."

"Why? What do you think happened? We all left together and Jenny practically carried you home. You stopped to throw up in just about every other bin we passed but I guess you already know that as your throat sounds a little raw. We took you to your room and I'd have just dumped your ass there but Jenny had to go and give it the whole 'caring nurse' bullshit. She stripped you down to your undies, washed all the barf and cocktail crap off your chest and tucked you in with a good night kiss."

"Oh crap. And then what? She just left with you didn't she? I vaguely recall her saying something like... Now mummy is going to have a little fun."

"Ha. Yeah such a dorky thing to say. We all came back here and carried on partying without you. You're such a lightweight. You should hang with Jenny more. She's so much fun and can go all night. Maybe she can train you up and build up your stamina."

"Oh right. That explains everything I suppose. But... but in that case why was I naked when I woke up?"

"I dunno. Maybe you stripped off in your sleep? Why? Do you think she played with your little pee-pee," she giggled.

"Oh fuck what have I done. I need to go and find Jenny and say sorry."

"I wouldn't worry about it. I think she enjoyed playing nursemaid. Anyway she said she needed to get out of here for a bit and see her parents or something."

"That must be because of me. Fuck. She's leaving college because of me. I'll go to her house. I've been there before for a party when her folks were on holiday. I've got it in an email! Thanks Em but I've gotta go." Kevin turned and ran off down the corridor.

"What? It's nothing to do with you. The trip was already planned before... Oh whatever," she said to the empty space where Kevin used to be, shut the door and stumbled back to bed.

*****************************************************

Kevin stood outside Jenny's house unsure if he would be welcome and unsure why he had brought flowers. He wanted the flowers to say 'I'm sorry' but some women might misinterpret flowers as meaning 'I want you to have my babies'. Or in this case 'I want to try to have your babies' which, while not technically possible, probably wouldn't stop Jenny from giving it a damn good go. He sure as hell wasn't going to get roses though and went for a mixed bouquet of random colours big enough to be thoughtful but not so large as to seem excessive.

He was worried about what he would say to her parents as well.

Kevin took one last deep breath and knocked on the door before he lost his nerve, still holding the bouquet in his hand. Right up until it opened he was still debating whether to ditch the flowers in a bush and just greet her with a smile but the door opened and the decision was made for him.

He sighed with relief when the door was opened by a lady with a short blond bob, blue eyes and a warm smile that gave away the family resemblance. He was lucky it was Jenny's mum. He didn't want to imagine what her dad would have said to a guy turning up to see his now daughter with a bunch of flowers. If he was lucky he might have the door shut in his face. If he was unlucky he might be made to eat the flowers before having the door shut in his face.

"Oh hello, umm... Can I help you?" She said seeing an attractive young man with flowers on her doorstep. Probably going on a first date and knocking on the wrong door, she thought.

"Umm yes... I'm here to see Jenny. It's err... Kevin," he replied nervously.

"Oh... OH! Right. Wow. Sorry. Kevin. Yes. Wow. Jenny talks about you all the time but I didn't know you were going out. Umm, wow sorry. I'm just... I'm really pleased to meet you at last. She never said anything about having a boyfriend but please come in and I'll call her down. I'm Margaret by the way but people just call me Maggie. But you probably know that, don't you." She was giddy and had started rambling.

Her initial surprise swiftly changed into excitement which she fought to keep from showing. Kevin was the first person Maggie had ever heard her child speaking about with genuine interest and affection. It seemed she might have finally found someone to make her happy and she only wanted the best for her daughter.

"Jenny! Oh Jenny! Come down, you have a nice young man here to see you and he's brought you flowers," Maggie said, turning to give him a sly wink.

Oh crap, thought Kevin, I knew I should have dumped the sodding flowers. I am so in the boyfriend zone right now. He looked up to see Jenny bounding down the stairs. Her look of shock at seeing Kevin turning to one of delight as she realised he had come to see her.

"Wow Kevin, why are you here? And flowers! Oh my god you shouldn't have. Thank you, thank you." She took the flowers from his unresisting hands and gave him a huge hug before kissing him on the cheek as his face slowly reddened. Jenny pulled back to look at him. "Aww look you're getting embarrassed, you are just so cute," she giggled and moved in to kiss him on the lips.

Kevin felt her soft lips on his own and her gentle tongue lightly probing against them, seeking entry. Jenny's eyes lit up as Kevin's resolve melted and his mouth slowly opened to fully accept her kiss. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her. She moaned into him, increasing the passion of the kiss, the hand with the flowers wrapping round his back as her free hand slipped down to cup and lovingly squeeze his beautiful tight little butt. Her mum went from smiling happily at the young couple to embarrassedly looking away.

Jenny pulled back and gave him a little peck on the lips before saying, "come on. I'll show you up to my room," with a huge grin on her face.

"No. Fucking. Way." A deep gruff voice loudly called out from somewhere behind her and they heard a fridge open and a beer bottle being extracted. "There is no way any boys are going up to Jason's room until he stops wearing a dress."

"That's my husband Jake," said an exasperated Maggie, "he's having a hard time accepting things." She looked over her shoulder as he retreated back to the front room. "Don't you think it's a bit early to start drinking Jake!"

"Ten minutes ago I'd have said yes, but now... with this," he waved in the direction of Kevin and Jenny, "I need a fucking beer." Jake shook his head and moved away.

Jenny rolled her eyes. It was a gesture designed to show her indifference but there was sadness clearly evident on her face. Kevin instantly moved in to hold and comfort her while not allowing the internal conflict that still raged within him to show.

He had still been debating whether to tell her this was all a misunderstanding and that he didn't want to be her boyfriend. That they were just good friends. Instead he continued to hold her close, enjoying the warmth of her body and the smell of her perfume. Oh shit, he thought as his eyes widened, I've totally fallen for her and I don't think I can ever give her up.

"Come on, let's introduce your new boyfriend to all the family." Maggie said excitedly, "They'll be so thrilled to meet him."

"Err can I just have a moment with Jenny first and then we'll be in."