Pursued by a Dominant T-girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin answered by bobbing faster and winked back as Jenny gazed down on him in a mixture of love and lust.

"Don't worry he loves it alright," said Sandra, "OK Kevin you need to step it up again now honey. She'll want to get into your throat baby, that's what guys like, well, that's what guys and girls with a nice big fat girlcock like. Come on, see if you can get yourself a little deeper. Arch your back a little and suck her as far down as you can go."

Kevin pushed down and swallowed at the same time but came up gagging. He tried a second and a third with the same result. Taking a deep breath he plunged down while swallowing and Jenny's thick hard cock finally popped into his throat.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jenny cried out and the two voyeurs whooped and turned to give each other a quick high five.

Kevin held her an inch into his throat for a couple of minutes while Jenny enjoyed the feeling of him convulsing around her before he pulled off coughing.

Debbie let him have a brief moment to recover before grabbing onto the back of his hair and bringing him back in line with Jenny's throbbing member. "Back to work cocksucker. Your throat should be nicely warmed up and open for her now so don't keep your lady waiting," and she forced his head back down and drove Jenny's cock back into his flexing tunnel. "Oh yeah that's it." She looked at Jenny. "You two don't mind if I help him go deeper like this do you?"

"Mmmmm no you go for it," Jenny groaned back.

Debbie grinned and continued to push down on Kevin's head as more and more of Jenny cock disappeared into his mouth. She forced more and more into him until only an inch remained outside.

"Aww your eyes are watering," Debbie pulled him up. "Do you want to take a little break bitch boy," she said in mock sympathy, "I could get my friend Sandra to finish her off for you if you can't manage it."

"NO!" shouted Kevin.

Debbie let out an evil laugh and shoved him back down. "Don't worry I'm only messing with you. I know you'd never give up this dick without a fight, you're such a horny little slut. Yeah that's it, just a little bit further and... yessss you're all the way down. I'm so proud of you." She felt Kevin trying to back out. "No. no. no. You're not pulling back, you stay there for as long as you can. Let that throat convulse around her meat."

She released her grip and Kevin shot back up for air, taking in two great heaving breaths before going straight back down on Jenny. Debbie sat back smiling and watching. Her work here was done and now she could just relax and enjoy the show.

Kevin continued to work her deep into his throat before withdrawing to play with her head in his mouth for a while then plunging back down again. Jenny tried to hold back wanting to make it last but it felt too good and after a few more minutes she was right on the edge. She surrendered to the sensations and just let the waves of pleasure flow through her.

"Oh that's it Kevin," moaned Jenny. "I'm so close. Where do you want it? Do you want to swallow? It'd turn me on so much if you swallowed. I really want you to suck it all down for me," she panted. "Will you do that for me? Will you swallow your girlfriend's load? Oooh here it comes. Take it baby, take it allllllll."

Jenny threw her head back while grasping and holding him down. She hilted herself as deep inside him as she could as shot after shot of her warm thick jism flooded into his stomach. Kevin held her buried down inside himself as long as he could before he released his hold on her legs and pushed back allowing her cock to finally slip from his lips. He panted and looked up lovingly as the last of her spent seed dribbled onto his face.

"Aww they look so cute," they heard Debbie saying to Sandra in the background, "aren't you glad we stayed behind to watch that?" She giggled as they began to walk away. "Thanks for the show guys. Come on Sanda, I'm desperate to get back home to Tom now. I'm so horny he won't know what hit him."

"Ha you are such a dirty girl Debbie," they just about heard as they faded into the night. "And you really know how to train a cocksucker. If I ever grow a penis, I'm bringing all my boyfriends round to your place so you can get them up to speed."

Kevin got up off his knees wiping away the dirt and grass that was stuck to them and Jenny pulled him in for a long deep kiss. She took his hand and they walked towards the station clinging tightly to each other in the chill of the late evening air.

"Well that was an experience but let's never do that again," said Kevin.

Jenny smiled back. "The blowjobs or going down on each other in public," she smirked, already knowing the answer.

"The public part."

"Yeah that was a bit risky but you had me soooo keyed up I just couldn't stop myself. And it all worked out so well because that woman was dead right. She really does know how to turn a little cutie like you into a well trained cocksucker." Jenny said with a wink and giggled as Kevin turned bright red.

*****************************************************

Jenny was elated to have broken through the friendzone barrier with Kevin and at long last made him her boyfriend. She spent the night in his room and they woke in each other's arms and kissed and cuddled the morning away before their lectures started. She was happy and content but a nagging doubt crept into her mind when, as they were leaving in the morning, he found an excuse to hang back and say he would catch her up.

Those feelings were compounded later in the day when she met him for lunch all giddy and excited but found him wary and standoffish. He pulled her to the side and led her away somewhere quiet before turning round and kissing her passionately. She once more pushed her doubts aside and melted into his arms but found him suddenly breaking away as someone came round the corner to leave her slightly confused and disorientated before she worked out what was going on. She steeled herself and waited until they were alone again before confronting him.

"OK Kevin what hell is going on. Are you ashamed of me? Do you want to go out with me or not?"

"Yes I want to be your boyfriend," Kevin replied in a voice not much louder than a hushed whisper and looking around anxiously. I really, really like you. I just need a bit of time to adjust and get used to it. To work out who I need to tell first and how to tell them."

"What's to tell? I'm a woman and you're a man. Your woman I thought but maybe not." Jenny shook her head and looked away.

"Hey, hey you are my woman, I hope," he said, moving in to wrap his arms around her. "But how long did it take you to come out to your parents and your friends about who you were."

"It's not the same Kev. I changed genders and you are someone who likes girls who's going out with a girl!" She stated but the tone of her voice contained some degree of reconciliation with his position. An acknowledgement that he was going to have to deal with his own insecurities. "Arrgghhh! I suppose we can keep it a secret for a bit longer but I'm not happy about this Kev. I don't want to hide part of my life any more."

She relaxed into him but with a heavy heart and a flat expression devoid of happiness. A bit more time she thought, I've waited over two years for him so what's another week or two.

That set the pattern for the next week. Secret rendezvous, holding hands when alone but swiftly withdrawing whenever someone else came past and sneaking into each other's rooms for heavy make-out sessions and the further honing of their oral skills.

Kevin was very happy with how the situation was turning out. He was growing closer to his new girlfriend and his infatuation was turning into something much much more. She was kind, sweet, funny and discreet. It was a little bit like having a mistress, a woman on the side and he had all the fun of sneaking around and setting up clandestine illicit meetings with her.

Best of all the secrecy gave him an easier exit strategy if things didn't work out between them. He could simply move on without any new love interest ever knowing of his dalliance with the dick. It was one thing for a girl to think you might be eying up her sister but quite another if she thought you might be eying up her brother too. Or even prefer her brother. He shuddered. Nope. He'd keep his future options open and his reputation intact.

Kevin's only real concern was that she seemed to want to move the relationship forward faster than he did. First and foremost she wanted them to be more open with their friends and be a little more affectionate towards each other in public. He suspected she told Emily and Amanda everything and they had started to give him a few dirty looks. They clearly didn't approve of how he was treating Jenny and they were losing some respect for him but it was nothing he couldn't live with. Surely they would forgive him eventually.

Another issue was that she had made a few comments about trying anal and had even offered to let him go first to sweeten the deal. He had no doubts she was more interested in his ass than his cock and so far he had rebuffed her. He was curious but afraid and as he loved both the giving and receiving of blowjobs why risk it. At least that's what he told himself. The real reason was that he had come to enjoy giving oral a lot more than receiving it. If he went all the way with Jenny he was worried he might like being on the receiving end too much and he didn't know if his masculinity could take it.

He was already spending far too much time imagining what it would be like to let Jenny take him and a quick check on his browser history would bring up 'dominant shemale' and 'tranny tops guy' as his go to search choices. It was getting harder for him to remain in denial but somehow he still just about managed it.

Jenny meanwhile was also feeling like his mistress but not the fun strong dominant kind of mistress she might like. No. She felt like the other kind of mistress, a concubine, in love but powerless and always making excuses to Emily, Amanda and herself for why they couldn't be more open with each other. 'He loves me but he can't be seen with me yet' she'd say. Ugh. She sounded so pathetic when she did that. Also like Kevin she felt that her friends were losing some respect for her over it but in her case it wasn't dirty looks she got but pity. She never could stand to be pitied. She was wrong about the loss of respect from her friends but not about the pity or sadness they felt for her.

So, while Kevin was happy. Very, very happy. Jenny was not. Her resentment was building and things were rapidly coming to a head.

*****************************************************

"I can't wait to get you back to my room Jenny," Kevin said excitedly as he led her by the hand along the corridor. "Come on then. The coast is clear."

Jenny ground her teeth and bit her tongue. This was getting fucking ridiculous now.

"Crap someone's coming." Kevin let go of her hand and stepped away as they heard a noise but the footsteps slowly faded away in the other direction. "False alarm," he said happily and quickly checked both directions before opening the door to his room. "Come on then, let's go in."

"No!"

"What?"

"I said NO! I'm not doing this any more Kev."

"What do you mean? What's wrong Jen?"

"I've had enough of this shit. I'm tired of us scurrying around in the dark like this. If you want to go out with me then fine, we do it openly as boyfriend and girlfriend. If not it's over, if not we're done," she said loudly.

"OK keep your voice down for fucks sake. Just come in and we'll talk about it," Kevin replied in a hushed voice and looked around nervously.

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you until you're prepared to acknowledge me in public. I'm sick of being your dirty little secret." She was practically shouting now.

"Fucking hell Jenny don't you realise how hard this is for me," he hissed. "What I have to lose?" He winced internally at how that came out.

"Fuck you!" Jenny screamed at him enraged. "Do you know what I always saw in you? Why I've always wanted to be with you? You've always been so kind and honest and you would always stand up for what you believe in no matter the cost. Always so brave. I admired you. But you know what? I was wrong about you. You're a fucking coward Kevin."

"Oh screw you Jenny. You're no saint yourself, just a controlling manipulative bitch who's spent months trying to push me into a place where I don't want to be. You always have to be in charge don't you, always ordering me about," he seethed. "Do you have any idea how bad it would be for me if people knew I was going out with someone like you?"

Oh fuck! Kevin regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth but knew they could never be taken back. They were said in anger and spite but laced with just enough truth and venom to devastate.

Yes she had taken the lead in their relationship ever since they had met but he was more than happy with that. She was a leader and he was more of a follower. A deputy to her sheriff. She had always looked out for him and protected him. And then there was the 'someone like you' comment. That was a flat out admission that he was too immature to handle a relationship like this and a rejection of who she was.

He was upset because she was right about him. He was a coward. The truth hurts and Jenny's words had cut him to the bone but he had just stabbed her in the heart. Kevin felt sick.

Fuck now she's gonna slap me, he thought irrationally. She had never hit him before either as Jason or Jenny. He closed his eyes and braced himself for an impact that would never come and wondered how much it was going to hurt. What she actually did next hurt him far more than anything he could imagine.

He reopened his eyes to see Jenny standing forlornly in front of him as a single tear ran down her cheek. She shook her head slowly and wiped it away with the back of her hand with a slight sob.

"I really thought this would work out between us but we can't come back from this," She said, turning and walking away.

"Wait Jenny I didn't mean it. Any of it. I'm a complete arsehole and I'm sorry, please come back!" He started to follow her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" She spat as she turned around pushing his arm violently away. The tears and anger clear in her eyes. "I can't even look at you right now!" She turned her back to him and walked away crying.

Kevin thought about going after her and took a step to follow but she anticipated his next move and shouted back over her shoulder, "And don't you dare follow me!"

Kevin backed up against the wall and sank to the floor with his head in his hands as the realisation hit him that he had just fucked up the best thing that had ever happened to him. "Shit!" He screamed into the night. He would do or give anything to fix this but he didn't know if it was still possible. "What the fuck have I done!"

*****************************************************

Kevin lay on his bed wondering how to turn this around. He had spent the last few months desperately trying to avoid entering a relationship with an amazing trans woman before it ruined his chances to find someone more suitable. And now he'd finally done it. He'd broken up with the only girl he'd ever loved and only a few people knew they were ever intimate. Now he could go back to being alone but at least he wouldn't have to worry about what a handful of wankers he couldn't care less about might think. Yay for him.

He called her mobile again for the seventh or eighth time that night, it might have been more he'd lost count. And for the seventh, eighth or however the hell many times it was he left the same desperate message. "Jenny. Please pick up. I love you. I'm sorry. I really want you back please. I'll do anything. Please. Just please talk to me."

He ended the message. Why the hell had he never told her he loved her when they were still together. It had been three hours since their fight and breakup. It was time to go and find her.

*****************************************************

Kevin had already tried Jenny's room. Calling her phone with his ear to the wood to check if she was in like some crazed stalker. And now he was standing outside Emily's door. Shit! Seeing Emily would make this infinitely worse but Jenny had to be here.

Kevin listened at the door briefly. It felt wrong but he needed to know where she was, he wanted to know she was safe and with people who would look after her. He heard muffled voices and was sure she was in there. He debated yet again whether to knock. Should he give her the space like she had asked or was it just a test to see if he would come after her?

Damn it. He was here and he needed to let her know how sorry he was and that he would change. With a deep breath Kevin knocked on the door. After a few hushed whispers there was a short silence before a stern faced Emily opened the door.

"Oh it's you... What do you want?"

"Hi Emily I err... I wanted to see if Jenny was here. I need to talk to her."

"I don't think Jenny wants to talk to you right now," Emily said, glancing at someone hidden by the barely open door. "In fact I know she doesn't"

"Is that her on the bed? I just need to say sorry. To let her know that I realise how much of an arsehole I've been and that I'll fix it and do better. That I love her."

Emily looked back into the room and unseen by Kevin raised a hand in a gesture to say stop. Don't say anything. Let me deal with this. Emily's instincts told her the best thing to do was to give Kevin time to think things through on his own. To dwell on the potential loss of his girlfriend and how much he'd fucked up and damaged their relationship. He needed to suffer a bit. Not to be cruel but to make him realise just how much he had to lose.

"Amanda's on the bed and she doesn't feel like talking to you either," Emily shot back with a glare. It wasn't a lie. She was sitting there comforting Jenny.

Her eyes softened as she squeezed out through the door and wrapped her arm around his shoulder before leading him away and out of earshot of the others.

"You've been a complete shit Kevin, you know that don't you," she said in an oddly comforting way. "You've managed to fuck up a relationship with a beautiful woman who genuinely cared about you because of your own insecurities. That wasn't very smart was it!" OK, a little less comforting now.

Emily sighed and withdrew her arm. This was as far as she would be walking with him and he would have to make the rest of the journey and the rest of the night on his own.

"You can still turn this around Kev but you need to make a grand gesture, be big and bold. Just telling her you love her is not going to cut it after months of mixed signals and weeks of pretending you're not really with her."

"So what should I do?"

Emily shook her head. "If you don't know and can't think of anything then no one can help you." She turned and started walking back to her room. "You're a bright cookie Kevin so you'll come up with something. Make it big."

Kevin began the slow walk back to his room determined to do everything he could to win her back. He knew what he had to do.

*****************************************************

The next day Kevin went anxiously to their normal table for lunch and sat opposite Emily and Amanda who continued to give him the cold shoulder. Despite what Emily had said he thought he might be able to do this in small steps. His heart rose as he finally saw Jenny approaching. He would invite her to sit next to him, treat her like a real girlfriend, acknowledge their relationship in public and ease into a new phase of their relationship. Simple.

"Hi Jenny. I saved you a seat," Kevin said, smiling and patting the spot next to him.