Pursued by a Dominant T-girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny regarded him with disdain and moved round to the other side and of the table and as as far away from him as she could sit.

"Hey Amanda, do you mind if I sit there next to Emily? I'd feel a bit more comfortable."

"Yeah of course hun I'll just move to the other side. Some of us are always happy to be seen with you." Again a hard stare was sent in Kevin's direction, this time from Amanda.

Jenny went over to sit with her friends and fumed. Unbelievable. What the fuck was Kevin thinking? That he could just pat the seat next to him and she'd just go over like a faithful little doggie to sit by her master. Pleased with the slightest attention. Fuck him. She wasn't even sure that she wanted him back. She was lying to herself. She desperately wanted him back but she wasn't prepared to compromise anymore. Unless he was ready to commit to her and openly acknowledge her in public this was over. It felt wrong to think of it as validation. She didn't and shouldn't need validation from a man or anyone else but that was the word nonetheless.

Well plan-A was a longshot, thought Kevin, time for plan B. This is going to be excruciating.

Kevin took a deep breath, picked up a glass and spoon and climbed up onto the table in the middle of the dining hall. Slowly the din of the room faded and he dinged his glass several times in the manner of a man giving an after dinner speech. Jenny had already started to bury her head in her hands in embarrassment. Oh god.

"Hello everyone. For those who don't know me my name is Kevin and you may have heard rumours that I'm going out with Jenny who is the beautiful, kind and caring woman who started life as Jason. I just want to let it be known that I am totally in love with Jenny and that any man would be lucky to have her, she is wonderful and unique and err..." He was now floundering with what to say next, "hung like a donkey." Shit he thought, should have quit while I was ahead. Wrap it up. Wrap it up. "She is my ideal woman, I love her very much and I'd do anything to be with her."

Kevin finished his short rambling grand gesture speech before looking around the room and he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed by his audience. He didn't know exactly what he expected. A standing ovation perhaps, or booing and condemnation and the throwing of suddenly and mysteriously acquired rotten fruit and veg. What he actually got was a handful of thumbs up and nods of approval. Those small supportive gestures outnumbered the few dirty looks he received from the type of people you wouldn't want to spend any time with anyway. But the overwhelming reaction by far was indifference, a collective shrug and a 'who gives a fuck, we have our own lives to live' attitude.

Kevin climbed down and returned to his seat feeling foolish and wondering what the hell he had been worrying about all this time as the din of the canteen returned to its normal level.

Emily and Amanda beamed at him, he was definitely back in their good books. Jenny was red and clearly embarrassed but smiling behind her fingers nonetheless.

"I'm really, really sorry for how I've treated you recently Jenny please take me back?"

"That depends. Will you introduce me to your parents and family or am I not the sort of girl you would take home to meet them?"

"Yes, I'll introduce you to them as my girlfriend, I'll never pretend you don't mean anything to me ever again."

"Not enough!" Emily butted in causing them all to turn to look at her open mouthed. "Jenny wants your arse too," she smirked. "She'll take you back but you'll have to let her fuck you."

Kevin looked to Jenny who stared back wide eyed before giving a rapid nod of assent to this unexpected additional term.

"Well... I'll agree but Jenny has to reciprocate. I get to fuck Jenny too." Kevin said.

"Agreed!" said Jenny jumping to her feet, "but I go first and we're going straight up to my room so I can fuck your brains out." She fixed his eyes with a smouldering stare. "I'm so fucking horny for you right now Kev. And today is my day. Tomorrow you can take me but today your ass is mine."

Kevin gulped. "But what about our lectures?" He said weakly.

"Fuck the lectures. I'm fucking you instead."

"Umm... OK," he said nervously as an excited Jenny moved round to lead him away to her bed.

Emily and Amanda whooped and hollered as Jenny pulled a red faced Kevin away.

"I'm so proud of you Kevin," A smiling Emily shouted after them. "Have fun you two."

*****************************************************

Kevin allowed himself to be pulled through the college towards Jenny's dorm room with three main emotions running through him. Excitement, fear and embarrassment in equal measures. Even though no one seemed to care when he publicly declared his love for his 'hung like a donkey' girlfriend, oh crap did he really just say that, he still felt like everyone was watching him. In his mind everyone was still judging him. Oh look, there's the guy who's dating that trans girl, they were all saying in his head, she's the one pulling him so it's clear who the dominant one is, looks like he's going to be getting a good pounding tonight.

He fought to clear his mind and to stop himself from checking if the coast was clear. Jenny needed someone who wasn't ashamed to be with her and would love her openly and Kevin was determined to be that man. He just hoped his arse could take it.

Jenny pulled him through the door of her room and slammed it behind them before pushing him up against the wall and launching into a hungry, desperate kiss. They made out for a full three minutes before breaking, panting for breath. She ran her hand through his hair, smiling at him before pulling him onto her lips for another slightly less frantic round. Their hands explored each other's bodies as Jenny, maintaining a hand on his head, ran her other hand down to cup his bottom, gently squeezing it while smiling into the kiss. She moved the hand back up under his t-shirt before pushing it down into his underwear to fondle his bare cheeks.

Kevin yelped and tried to move forward into her as he felt her finger slide over his tight puckered hole for the first time.

"Mmmmm," Jenny giggled and pulled back, "If you make such cute little sounds when I run my finger over it I can just imagine how sexily you'll moan when I have you riding on my big hard dick. And the best thing sweetie... I'm not going to have to just imagine it for very much longer."

She withdrew her hand and unfastened his trousers before pulling them down to his ankles along with his underwear as she sank to her knees.

"Hi there little fella. Did you miss me?" She said to his hard member and gave it a loving little kiss. She ran her tongue all over the glands and dived deep before pulling off with a loud pop to look up at him. "Aww I think this little cutie definitely missed me, look at how happy he is to see me back." She looked back at it. "Sorry sweetie, Jenny can't play with you today. Jenny wants to fuck some ass."

She gave his glands a final quick kiss and stood back up, turning him round and marching him over to her desk with his pants around his ankles like a chained prisoner. Jenny swept everything off the table top with her arm clearing a large space. It was unnecessary but the symbolism was divine and she'd always wanted to do it.

"Bend over." she ordered with a single hard spank to his butt and a hard shove to his back.

He yelped but complied, breathing deeply as her hands grabbed and kneaded his butt cheeks, her fingers digging into his soft tender flesh. Jenny moved her hands in circles, spreading and closing Kevin's ass as she lowered herself to her knees. He felt her hot breath on his hole making him shiver in anticipation, longing to feel her touch with all doubts out of his mind as they prepared to explore his depth together for the first time.

"Oh you can't even begin to imagine how long I've dreamed of having you bent over for me like this," Jenny said and he could hear the smile in her voice. "Let's see if I can get it winking at me," she giggled and gave him a long, slow, lick from the perineum right up past his hole as Kevin released a long deep moan of pleasure.

"Ha I knew you'd love the butt stuff," she said triumphantly and slapped both his cheeks at the same time to make him squeal before giving him a playful bite with just enough pressure for him to feel her teeth. She returned to spreading, licking and spitting on his ass. Trying to get him as wet and slobbery as possible to prepare him for the next phase.

"Ok I think you're ready for your first finger baby," she said, pausing to help him remove his shoes and finish stripping the last of the clothing from his body. She sucked on her finger and began to tickle at his entrance. She teased his tight little rose bud a few more times. Tickling, licking and gently applying pressure before withdrawing again. After a short time she felt him bucking into her and giving little moans of frustration when she pulled away. She grinned broadly and finally gave him what he so clearly wanted, pushing her index finger past his now relaxed sphincter and deep inside him. He released a delicious moan as it sank all the way down to her last knuckle. Yessss. She said to herself. This is going so much better than I expected.

"Oh you loved that didn't you sweetie, you love having something in that tight little bubble butt of yours. That's good for both of us because this is just a little appetizer." She started sawing the finger in and out of his hole, twisting it to search for his prostate.

"Tell me. Is this the first time you've had something in your ass baby? The first time you've been penetrated." She taunted playfully, already knowing the answer. Kevin remained silent on the matter, even his soft little moans had stopped. The silence spoke volumes. Jenny's gently mocking smile changed into an open mouthed expression of surprise. Maybe she didn't know the answer after all. She gave his ass a quick spank. "It isn't, is it! She gave him another spank. "You've had something up here before haven't you, you dirty boy," she added with obvious glee.

"Aww, yes Jenny. I... Ooooo shiiii." Jenny's ring finger had just slipped in to join the party. "I. I. Oh fuuuuccckkk." Jenny had started twisting the two fingers lodged inside him to stretch his hole. "I've umm. I've played with myself a little biittttttt." He finished the sentence on a high pitch as she found his prostate for the first time.

Jenny stood back up and leaned over his body, keeping her digits inside him and pressing down on top of him. Jenny's pert breasts hung free and unencumbered beneath the thin fabric of her dress and he could feel her hard nipples against his back. Licking across his cheek she moved up to nibble lightly on his earlobe before whispering directly, softly and seductively into his ear.

"Tell me what you've been doing baby, tell mommy all about what a naughty little boy you've been."

"Ohh shit, you... you're... you're not my mommeeeee." She pressed down onto his prostate grinning evilly.

"Oh I'm whatever I tell you I am tonight Kevin. For the next few hours what I say goes my love, because I'm in charge aren't I." She emphasised the point with a powerful twist of her fingers that ended in another deep rub of his prostate as he groaned and writhed beneath her.

"Ohhh yesss Jenny, you're in charge."

"Gooood boy, You can be in charge tomorrow. If that's what you want of course. I think you quite like a girl who takes control. Now then... Tell mommy what you've been doing to that cute little bottom of yours."

She continued to probe and explore him.

"I've umm. I've used a couple of fingers on it over the last few weeks. I, ooooh yess. I, I've kinnnnd of wondered what it would feeeel like to have you inside me. Sooooo. yesss, oh fuck, oh fuck. So I've tried, ahh, I've tried to stretch myself a bit. It didn't feel anything like as good as this though. But... but... I think I'm getting a little dry sooo. Do you have any lube?"

"Good idea babe but first..." She pulled back and spat and dribbled saliva all over his entrance to re-lubricate his hole the old fashioned way before moving back into place and continuing to probe and stretch him. She pressed against his prostate intermittently to keep him moaning and keep him guessing about when that extra stimulation would come. "...you still need to tell me what else you've done."

"That's all there is to telllll. I... oh wow. I... I thought about getting a dildo to practice with but I was too embarrassed to buuuuyyy it when I got in the sex shop."

"Aww sweetie you should never be too embarrassed to ask for the things you truly desire. You could have 'cum' to me sooner," she giggled. "I'd have helped you prepare yourself. I was happy to let you go at your own pace but if you'd just let me know how desperate you were for a good fucking I'd have happily popped your cherry earlier." She leaned forward and licked his face again. "It does make me feel really hot and horny though to know you were fingering your tight little hole and creaming yourself while imagining my Hard, Throbbing, Cock, buried deep inside of you."

She hitched up her dress and extracted her penis from the confines of it's lacy prison. "That you were dreaming of this," she said, beating him on the bottom with it a few times before lining it up with his hole and giving a quick shallow push. Just enough to widen the entrance a little and make him squeal. Enough to give him a minor taste of what was to come. "That you were thinking about my mighty tool claiming you while playing with yourself."

Jenny pushed up off of him. "I can't wait any longer. Stay there sweetie, nice and open for me while I get the lube."

She turned away to open the draw of her bedside table and reached in to move a box aside and grab the astroglide.

"Oh and condoms," Kevin said. "We'll need some condoms."

Jenny's face fell a little and she turned to face him. "Oh. You want to use a condom? Well.. I'm umm, I'm not sure I have any. We can stop and I'll go and get some if you want but you're a virgin right?" He reluctantly nodded. "And before I transitioned I only tried it with a couple of girls to see if I could get into women as much as I liked boys. And I always used a condom with them and I had multiple tests before my surgeries so I'm definitely clean... But with you it's different. With you I want it to be special. Soooo... Do I really need to go and get some or can I..."

Kevin watched her biting her lip in a cute and adorably desperate way.

"Well I suppose you're right we probably don't need them."

Jenny turned back to the cabinet and with an evil smirk finished moving the box of condoms out of the way so she could grab the lube before stalking her way back to her waiting boyfriend.

Argh this wasn't right. She couldn't do it to him, this had to be based on honesty.

"Actually... No. I'm sorry. I lied to you. I do have condoms but it's our first time together, we're both clean and I've been dreaming of this forever and I really want to..."

"...bareback me."

Her eyes lit up. "Are you finishing my sentence or are you giving me an answer?"

"I'm giving you an order. Please bareback me Jenny. Fill me up. Breed me. I want your thick cum inside me."

"Oh yessss." Jenny roared, pulling her dress off over her head and throwing it into the corner as her whole body trembled with desire and anticipation. "Oh I'm going to fuck you so, so good. She walked up to stand in front of his face and lowered her dick to his lips. "Give it a little kiss and tell it what you want honey."

Kevin leaned forward to hold, kiss and lick the head of her cock before pulling back. "Hello my beautiful big girl, it's so good to taste you again." He leaned forward and once more engulfed the head, running his tongue around it and giving it a hard suck before pulling off and giving it another big kiss and a last final lick. "I want you to take me. I want you deep in my ass. Filling me up and making me yours."

Jenny stepped back smiling and poured a generous amount of lube onto herself and rubbed it along her length while moving behind her prone boyfriend. She wiped the excess onto his waiting hole and recoated her fingers before slipping once more into him. Once he felt properly prepared she lined up her cock with his rear entrance. It was time to claim him.

"Oh and Jenny."

She paused. "Yes?"

"Thanks for being honest with me. I love you."

"Aww I love you to babe." She smiled. "And I am going to love fucking this ass," She said as she started pushing into him.

Oh fuck Kevin thought as her cock head slowly agonisingly started to breach his defences. He banged his hand on the desk as it continued its relentless process. He gritted his teeth and gripped the edges of the desktop so hard his fingers turned white and he was sure he would leave indentations in the wood. It felt so much bigger than it looked. So much thicker than the fingers they'd used before. Fuck I should have bought the dildo he thought. At least then I might have been a bit more stretched out so I could take this.

Just as he thought he couldn't take anymore and was about to cry out for her to stop her cock finally beached his tight ring and was swallowed into his sore but welcoming ass.

"Oh Yesss!" Screamed Jenny. "Oh wow. Oh wow. Mmmm you have no idea how great it feels to finally be inside you. I can feel you flexing around my shaft with that pulsing little ass of yours. I'm finally going to make you mine." She shifted her weight slightly and even that small movement was enough to make him moan. "Are you OK to continue or do you need more time to adjust?"

"I need more..." He gasped. "I need more..."

"Oh I can certainly give my boy a little more," she enthused and pushed another inch and a half into his bowels. "Especially when you're begging me so sweetly. Oooo that feels so good."

"Aww no, stop, stop, I meant more time, I need more time."

"Oh! Shit. Sorry honey I guess I took that the wrong way, I'll stop and wait." She leaned down and kissed his shoulder as he adjusted. "You've got the first three inches in you already though." She rotated her hips and he felt her moving around within him causing another sweet little moan. "Almost halfway there, just four and a half more to go."

Jenny kissed, licked and nibbled his shoulder slowly working up to his neck before pushing her nose into his hair and breathing deeply as she cuddled Kevin's back. "Fuck you feel incredible", she half whispered as she felt his ass spasm around her again as it tried one more time to push out the girthy intruder. "You feel so tight and warm and it's like your little butt is trying to massage me," she giggled as she felt another little spasm move along her cock, "far better than any of the girls I've tried. I think I'm gonna be addicted to this ass by the end of the night and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to convince my dick to come out of there."

After a little while the spasms slowed till they almost stopped and Jenny could feel his tunnel relaxing around her pole. He was ready to accept her full length and Jenny was more than ready to feed it into him. She simply couldn't wait any longer and decided she needed to push him one final time.

"You're opening up to me now sweetie so I think it's time to start fucking you." She kissed his shoulder again, struggling to hold back until he gave permission. "But I need you to say it." She whispered sweetly into his ear. "I need to hear you say, please Jenny, please can you fuck my tight little ass. Please take me. Can you do that for me sweetie? Can you ask me for a nice hard pounding?"

Kevin felt her cock twitching as she said the words, feeling her excitement throbbing deep inside him. And it felt good. He had never felt this loved and desired before so how could he possibly deny her what she wanted, what they both wanted.