Pursued by a Dominant T-girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny, please fuck me. I want you to push yourself deep inside me. I want your full length. Please baby. Please make us both feel good."

Jenny bit her lip and slowly fed her remaining inches into her willing boytoy as he moaned and writhed in pleasure as each and every millimeter slid into him. She shuddered with delight and she finally bottomed out and ground her hips into him at the deepest point.

"You feel that baby, you've taken it all now. You don't know how incredible it feels to finally be balls deep in this beautiful little ass of yours. Get ready baby. It's time to break you in."

She raised herself from his back with one hand on his shoulder and the other on his hip. Withdrew slowly till just the head was still inside him and then pushed all the way back in as they moaned together in unison. After a brief pause she repeated the action and settled into a steady rhythm as she gently long dicked her boyfriend.

She withdrew the hand from his shoulder, drawing it slowly along his back before gripping his other hip. Standing behind Kevin and holding both hips she started to drive up the pace, carefully monitoring his progress and only going at a tempo he could handle. She controlled her urges to drive in hard to make sure he enjoyed his first time. Later, she told herself, once he's used to handling my cock, I'll be able to pound away to my heart's content.

"Ooo, Ooo, Ahhh. Oh yes, Oh fuck, Oh fuck that feels good." Kevin began moaning sweetly beneath her, "Oh wow. Fuck me Jenny fuck me harder."

"Whatever you want, baby," she grinned.

She increased her efforts and before long she was thrusting deep inside of him and the sound of their moans and her hips slapping into his butt cheeks filled the air. Beads of sweat dripped down from her, running down through her breasts and dripping onto him.

"You look so hot with my cock inside you Kevin. Here, let me show you."

She pulled him upright and without withdrawing herself from the warmth of his depths she gripped him behind the knees, lent him back against herself and lifted him high up into the air. "Holy shit," he yelped in surprise, he had forgotten how freakishly strong she was. He reached back to wrap an arm around her neck to help support himself as she moved him in front of the full length mirror on her bedroom wall. She pulled his knees upwards and outwards to spread him as wide as possible as she bounced him up and down on her cock. She revelled in the act, a display of sheer power and dominance.

"Now you can see that cute little face you make when I'm pounding you baby?" She panted. "I could watch that all day. Look at my big fat dick pumping in and out of your ass? Isn't that the sexiest thing you've ever seen? Move your balls up out the way so we can get a better look honey. Yeah that's it. You're mine now baby, you belong to me. So tell me. Look in the mirror and tell us both. Who do you belong to?"

"Youuuu Jenny." Kevin wailed, "I'm yours. Your boyfriend. Your lover. I belong to you and only you."

Jenny beamed, knowing she had thoroughly broken him in, he'd never go back to an ordinary woman again. He was addicted to her cock now and they would be together forever. He would never leave her or deny their love again. "Kiss me," she demanded.

Kevin twisted his head to meet her lips and accept her tongue as she ravaged and dominated his mouth. The combinations of her kissing, pounding, dominating and loving him all at once drove him beyond the point of no return. His eyes rolled in their sockets and he moaned her name as he shot his load upwards and all over his chest.

Jenny's eyes shot wide open as she felt his ass tighten around her as he came. She bit her lip as she watched him enjoy his mind blowing orgasm in the mirror and saw him fire rope after rope into the air. She realised she had to act quickly as she almost lost it herself when she felt some of his cum hit her own face. She had to get him back down before she came, she didn't think her legs would be able to support them in this position when she did.

She swiftly moved him to the end of the bed and dropped him down onto his hands and knees before pounding him with all her might. Kevin found his own arms and legs could no longer support him and he collapsed downwards onto his stomach with Jenny swiftly moving down with him. She lay flat against his prone body and spread his legs with her knees as she powered herself to the brink of her own shuddering orgasm.

"I'm about to cum baby. I'm going to fill you up. Your mine Kevin, Your fucking mine. Take it kevin. Take my fucking load. Arrrggggghhhhhh. Yessssss. Take it alllll baby."

Her mind went white and fuzzy and she almost blacked out as the most powerful orgasm of her life wracked through her body and Kevin moaned beneath her in his own haze of orgasmic bliss. Normally by this point he would be recovering but the constant pressure on his prostate had kept the intensity going and the now endless stream of girlcum shooting into him had just taken it to a whole new level and make his cock spurt again. Before tonight he thought multiple orgasms were only for women. Now he knew differently.

Jenny's flow finally ended and her vision slowly cleared as she lay panting and incapable of movement on top of Kevin. She kissed him. "That... That..." She gave up and laid her head back down on him and planted yet more kisses on his shoulder and neck. Talking was just too hard and he knew how she felt about him and the love they had just shared. But she was a little worried about crushing her precious boy so with the last of her strength she held him tightly and rolled onto her side and against the wall. Keeping her semi hard penis still lodged inside him she pulled him with her and maneuvered the pillow beneath their heads. She relaxed and cuddled his back with her as the big spoon.

She smiled as she noticed Kevin was already falling asleep in her arms and pulled him closer as she closed her eyes too, not to sleep herself of course, just to rest them for a minute or two.

*****************************************************

A few hours later she opened her eyes again and stretched a little. As she did so she felt Kevin raise and kiss her hand before looking back over his shoulder and opening his mouth invitingly, just wide enough for her tongue to slip into. She smiled and only too willingly lent forward to accept the invitation. As she kissed him she noticed that her hardening dick was still lodged within him and she slowly started to push into him making him whimper adorably.

"Mmmm I could get used to waking up like this," Jenny purred sleepily. "So. Assuming it's still Thursday, and we couldn't have slept that long my dear, I'm still the top. Admit it Kevin," she gently commanded in a sultry voice while running her hand slowly down his chest, her fingertips just lightly grazing his skin. "You prefer it this way don't you. With me as the dominant one in the bedroom. With me being the natural top." She drew him back in for a soft kiss before breaking away then dashing back to run her tongue along his lips to elicit another delightful moan. She settled back smiling and biting her bottom lip, waiting for his answer.

"I... I might be a natural top too."

"Oh sweetie," she smiled and softly shook her head, "if you say you 'might be' a natural top then you definitely aren't. That's not a bad thing though honey. It will make this work so much better for both of us. Now moan for me if you agree my darling," she said driving herself deep into him.

"Uggghhhh, oh yesssss Jenny," he moaned back before he had even realised what he was agreeing to.

Her eyes lit up. "There you go baby, I'm so glad we agree on this." She kissed him tenderly before pausing her gentle assault on his back passage.

Kevin tried to grind back into her but she held him still and what movement he did make was matched by hers to eliminate any friction. Kevin whined in frustration but when he looked into her eyes he saw a serious expression had come over her. He paused waiting to hear what she was going to say.

"This doesn't make you any less of a man Kevin, I want you to know that. You're my man now and always will be. I love you and we are equals in all things. If I was an... unequipped woman you would be the one fucking me so would that make me less than you?"

"No, of course not!"

She pushed his leg high against his chest, moved swiftly between his thighs, pulled him towards her and pushed his knees to his shoulders. He yelped and Jenny pushed him a little higher and brought the pillow under his bottom before lowering him onto it. Kevin was stunned by the speed and grace she demonstrated in moving him effortlessly into his new position. He stared up at the vision of beauty towering above him as he was fully spread and fully penetrated by his gorgeous girlfriend.

"And here you are my wonderful boyfriend. Spread wide and open in the missionary position. The woman's natural sexual position." She began to push into her lover with long deep strokes as he moaned and ground himself back into her. "Moaning like a woman. Taking it deep like a woman but still very much a man. My man. My warm, generous and giving man. So... and I'll ask this one last thing before I give you the proper seeing to you so richly deserve... Do you believe I will think less of you because by nature you'll be taking what might be termed 'the more submissive role' in the bedroom?"

"No, of course not."

"Correct answer my love, I think the world of you." She leaned in and kissed him full on the lips before breaking the kiss, pulling back and gazing down lovingly.

"But err, but I'm still topping you tomorrow right?"

Jenny smiled down sweetly. "Yeah of course babe I'm looking forward to it. You can take me any time you want." She winked and drove deep inside him, upping her pace and pressing against his prostate.

"Oh fuck yessss."

Jenny's smile broadened. "But I think we both know your going to love being on the receiving end of my cock so much more."

"Oh fuck yes, please don't stop Jenny, that feels so good."

"Oh don't worry my beautiful little boyfriend, I'll be tapping this sweet little butt of yours all the time from now on my darling."

She leaned down and kissed him deeply as he wrapped his legs around her to pull her close. Maintaining a slow and steady pace she worked them both towards their second climax of the day with long deep strokes. Withdrawing almost completely before plunging back in to fully impale her lover over and over again.

"I'm so close baby, I'm almost there" Jenny moaned, grabbing Kevin's cock and Jerking it hard. "Are you going to come with me? Are you going to cum with my cock in your ass again. I want you to cum when I do. I want you to cum while I'm flooding your ass. I need you to cum right now babe. Can you do that for me sweetie? Can you do that for your girl?"

"Arrgghhhhh Yesss." Kevin screamed as he blew his load high into the air and all over his own chest.

Jenny felt him clenching around her and thrust as deeply into him as she could to flood his insides with her seed. She moved back down, kissing him with passion and rotated her hips as she pumped her cream into his depths. She held herself there until the last of her cum had drained into her man and wrapped herself in his arms.

After two years she finally had him exactly where she wanted him. She began dreaming of their future together. Imagining an engagement ring on her finger, moving into their own place, going on holidays, all they parties they would go to and of course all the places and all the ways they were going to screw. All the hot kinky sex they would have. She allowed her hand to drift down and squeeze his soft little butt. Oh we are going to have so much fun together she giggled to herself and pulled him tighter. So much fun.