Pursued by a Dominant T-girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course dear, I'll leave you two love birds alone for a moment but like Jake said no going up to Jenny's room." She turned to her daughter. "We have guests and they don't want to hear that headboard banging against the wall as you rail your new man." She winked at her daughter and walked off giggling and leaving them both red faced.

As soon as Maggie left Kevin turned to Jenny to apologise. "Look I'm so sorry about this morning I should never have said those things."

"It's OK. I know what you think I did and I would never do that."

"You... You know what I thought?" Fuck she knows what I thought. The fact that I could consider her capable of doing something like that to me even for a moment is horrific.

"Yes I do. You think I got you drunk so I could seduce you on the dance floor but honestly I didn't think you were that drunk. I... I would never have gone that far if I knew you were so out of it and as soon as I realised what state you were in we took you home and made sure you were safe. Please don't hate me."

"Oh right. I... I wasn't that out of it and I knew what I was doing. It was just all the memories flooding back combined with the hangover and everything that made me overreact. You did absolutely nothing wrong and I should never have pushed you away like that. I'm really sorry and It should be me asking you not to hate me." Shit he thought, I'm such an arsehole.

They kissed and made up before going into the living room where he discovered the real reason she had come home. A family party with all her grandparents, aunts and uncles. He was introduced as her boyfriend and he had no choice but to play along with it. Jenny slowly moved closer to Kevin to once again test the waters between them and he made no effort to lean away as she cuddled up to him smiling. It seemed he had finally started to accept her.

Despite the embarrassing questions, innuendos and the inevitable question from an overly familiar aunt about when they were going to get married Kevin had a great time and got along with all her family. By the end of the evening even her dad had started to mellow out towards him.

Eventually it was time to leave. Maggie came to give them both a warm goodbye and just as they were heading out Jenny's dad made an appearance to give his daughter a final slightly awkward hug and Kevin a grudging nod of respect. It was late and dark as they walked back through the park to the train station.

"Hey Kevin, let's stop here for a minute and rest," she said sitting down on a park bench. "I'm amazed that you came today. I know I mentioned we were all getting together to celebrate my aunt getting engaged but I really didn't expect you to turn up."

Damn it he thought, why didn't I listen the other day when she was talking. He glanced over and saw her nipples standing hard and erect beneath her sundress in the chilled evening air. Ah yes. That's why I wasn't listening. She's hot as hell and doesn't wear a bra. Let's try to stop my dick doing all the thinking for me from now on.

She chuckled and shook her head. "My mum absolutely adores you by the way I think they all do. Even my dad seemed to be OK with you being with me so there's definitely progress there." She gazed lovingly into his eyes. "I just don't know how to thank you."

She leaned forward on the bench and he couldn't resist glancing down her top where he caught sight of her bare full round breast. 'I know how she can thank me', came the small voice from inside his rapidly tenting trousers. "I know how you can thank me," Kevin said as he mindlessly parroted aloud the thoughts of penis. He glared down at his cock accusingly. How could it put words into his mouth like that? He looked back into her eyes to gauge her reaction. Oh crap he thought. I know how she'll interpret that.

Jenny's shocked expression rapidly turned into a smile. 'I know how you can thank me', he just said before glancing at his clearly erect cock and then directly back up into her eyes. Well that seemed a pretty damn obvious and unambiguous message. She was seriously impressed. Before it seemed that she was the one trying to push this relationship forward with him being reluctant to commit despite the unmistakable attraction between them. She was close to abandoning her pursuit of him but here he was, turning up at her door with flowers, meeting her family and now asking for a blowjob. How could a girl say no.

"Right out here in the open? Wow you're a bold one aren't you. I didn't think you had it in you but how can I refuse a request like that from my new boyfriend," she said, reaching down to unzip his fly and fishing out his stiff cock with a happy grin.

"Ahh well, umm what I meant waaaaasssss."

Jenny had wasted no time in bending over to kiss the top of his throbbing erection. Her lips locking over the head while her tongue lapped it's way around and tickled his slit. Any and all thoughts of stopping this before it got too far were instantly banished. Like it or not he now had a beautiful trans girlfriend and she was going to do all she could to make him happy. Mmmm there are definitely worse problems to have than this he thought.

Jenny smiled around his cock as she heard him starting to moan and she dove down to take in the first three inches. Ideally they would be the other way round. All her usual fantasies had him going down on her but it felt so great to have him in her mouth, to be pleasuring her man, her boyfriend. The very thought of it made her dick throb. She wrapped her index finger and thumb around the base of his cock and jerked him into her mouth as she increased her pace.

She continued bobbing up and down for a couple more minutes as he rested his hands on her head and made slow shallow thrusts into her mouth. Nothing forceful but just enough to give the illusion of control.

She pulled off and talked to him while continuing to massage his shaft. "Mmmm you love this don't you Kevin. I can feel how hard you are for your lovely horny new girlfriend and you have such a nice sized dick. What is it? six inches? It's just right and tastes fucking great too." She dove down four inches and sucked hard as she slowly pulled all the way up before releasing him with a loud popping sound.

She smiled up at him while stroking him. "Mmmm so, so tasty. Are you going to feed me your cum soon Kevin? Cause I'm a thirsty girl Kev. Cum for me. This is my first ever cock Kevin and I'm so glad it's yours. I'm desperate for it. Give it to me baby. I want you to cum in your girl's mouth. Will you do that for me? Will you feed me your cum? Will you give your girl your seed?"

She eagerly went back to work on him and tried to push deeper and swallow but came up against her gag reflex and pulled back. She repeated a couple more times and managed to get four and a half inches in with his cock head just about entering her throat but again had to withdraw. She would have to practice before she could take any more so she decided just to work with what she had and really go to town. She mixed the speed, how hard she sucked, the depth, the amount of tongue, the way she used it, anything to keep him guessing what her mouth would do to him next.

"Oh shit Jenny that feels so good. Ohhh please don't stop. Oh fuck I never knew this would feel so good.

She worked his cock hard now. Speeding up as he moaned and cradled her head.

Ooooh yesss I'm cumming Jenny. If... If... If you don't want it in your mouth you'll have to pull off now. Otherwisssseeeee. Uuuggghhhhhh. Yesssss, Oh fuck, Oh yesss."

To Kevin's delight she stayed in place and swallowed as he shot several huge ropes of cum into her waiting and willing mouth. Jenny rapidly gulped it down and continued to nurse on him until the eruptions finally stopped. She rose back up and made a big show of opening her mouth with a big "Ahhhhh," to let him see she had swallowed every drop before winking and cuddling up to him.

"Mmmm that cum was yummy. You should try it sometime," she added with a wink. "So..." She asked excitedly, "from what you said earlier, was that your first blowjob? You said you didn't know it would feel so good so either I'm your first or your best. I'm your first aren't I. Aren't I? Please tell me I was your first."

Kevin turned bright red. "We'll, as a gentleman I never kiss a tell," he lied unconvincingly.

"Ha I knew it," she giggled. "I am your first, I am your first," she sang happily with a silly little sitting down dance to accompany it.

Kevin laughed and shook his head. Unable to get mad at the cute fun girl sitting next to him. "Fine, you're my first, OK, are you happy now."

"Very," she smiled back and leaned in for a long deep kiss.

Eventually they pulled apart and he smiled at her despite the odd sensation of tasting himself on her lips.

"So you liked it then," she said.

"Wow, yes it was amazing," he replied. I don't know how to thank you."

Her eyes lit up. "I know a way you can thank me." She dropped her gaze to where she was tenting and returned it to stare directly at him. Identical to what he did earlier.

Oh crap, he thought, I just walked straight into that one.

He'd been dreaming about this for months and if he hadn't just cum he'd have jumped at the chance but now he was sated and scared. It was only two days ago that they shared their first real kiss, it was only yesterday they properly made out and today he was about to turn his fantasies of going down on her into reality. Receiving was one thing but he couldn't come back from this. He would always know he'd sucked a cock and that's has to change you right?

He tried to think of a way out of this without an outright rejection of her or a refusal to reciprocate but there were no easy avenues of escape.

"Ummm, well I would Jenny but it's a bit public here and I'd feel a bit exposed." He mumbled even as his mouth started watering and he inched towards her lap.

"No problem sweetie," she said, hitching up her dress and looking both ways along the path. "No one's coming and if you get down on your knees between my legs I'll just drop my dress over your head if anyone does. Come on then. Down you go," she said pointing at the ground between her feet.

Kevin gulped. The words suggested a request but the tone and the stern look suggested it was more of an order. It certainly felt like an order and he didn't dwell on how much the thought of that excited him. He gingerly slid off the bench and onto his knees in front of her as she beamed down at him biting her lip and trembling in anticipation. There was another reason for her excitement beyond the fact that he would soon be swallowing her dick. She had indeed given him an order and saw a flash of arousal in his eyes and his eager response to it. She now knew he was destined to be hers. He was just so fucking perfect.

"Mmmm you look good on your knees. It suits you. Well come on then. Don't keep a girl waiting. Pull it out of my panties and get to work," she said playfully.

Kevin tentatively reached for the thick warm bulge barely contained within her red lacy panties and slowly stoked it through the material. It felt so wrong to be touching it but there was also an unmistakable thrill, a pulse and tingle of electricity that flowed through his body.

He needed more but this felt dangerous and he knew deep down if he continued he could never be happy with a normal girl again. He looked up to see her face and she looked giddy with need and anticipation. She looked like a normal girl. Just a normal girl with a little extra. No. She wasn't a normal girl. She was an amazing incredible woman who anyone would be lucky to have and she wanted him. All he had to do was reach out and take her.

His hand gently slipped through the leg of her panties to grasp onto her for the first time and she let out a soft moan above him. Fuck she's hot. Shit! Now I've done it. Think. OK maybe just play with it a little bit. Just a little handjob as a thank you, that wouldn't be so bad would it.

He slowly stroked her stiffening member and marvelled at how different it felt from his own, firm yet soft with the powerful muscle just beneath the skin, the warmth, the texture. When pleasuring himself all the feeling and sensations came from his cock overwhelming any signals from his hand so this was the first time he had ever truly felt a dick. It felt so powerful. It was magnificent. She was definitely bigger than him. Seven and a half inches he estimated. A drop of pre-cum formed on the top and he used it to slick her mighty pole and he smiled as he heard her lightly moaning. No wait! It was him. He just moaned, not her.

He looked up to see Jenny smiling down at him, allowing him to go at his own pace and determined not to rush him. She winked at him before broadening her grin and spreading her legs further and he rewarded her with another soft moan.

Kevin looked back down. Snap out of it, he thought, I'm in the open here stroking a cock, just increase the tempo here and get this over with before anyone comes. Shit! What If she cums? It'll hit my face. What would that feel like? What would it taste like? I can find out if I just open my mouth a little bit.

Without realising it Kevin moaned again and slowly parted his lips as he leaned forwards. Jenny smiled down from above, fighting the urge to wrap her hand around the back of his neck and pull him onto her.

I need a little taste, he thought. Just a little kiss. That can't hurt can it. I won't actually suck it or anything. I'm just a little curious and this'll get it out of my system. Yeah just one light little kiss that sounds good. I can handle that.

Kevin leaned down and gently kissed her cock head with his mouth slightly open. His lips and tongue connected at the same time. It started as a single slow soft kiss but as he withdrew he didn't even manage to pull his lips completely off before he sank back down onto it and his tongue flattened out to lick over her urethra. Kevin slowly surrendered his mind and made out with her cock. His tongue lapped eagerly around her spongy bulbous head before returning to concentrate on extracting the delicious pre-cum from her slit. He looked up into her eyes and sent his tongue off again for a few more laps.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jenny moaned above him. "Keep going, that feels so damn good. You're a fucking natural."

She rested her hands on his head as he worked away on her, ready to push him deeper but just the feel of her hands on his head was all he needed to spur him on. Moving past the head he sunk the first three inches of her shaft into his mouth and bobbed up and down.

"Mmmm yeah that feels so good baby, don't stop, just keep... Oh Fuck!"

Suddenly it all went dark for Kevin as her skirt was thrown over his head and he continued sucking on in darkness and confusion until he heard the approaching voices and froze.

Jenny had other ideas. "Oh no you don't. I've waited far too long for this so you just keep going." And she grabbed his head and continued to bob him up and down at his original pace. "Oh yeah that's it."

The voices got louder until they came to an abrupt halt as the small group of people noticed the two on the bench. It looked to them like a guy was going down on a woman but the movement was off and they couldn't help but stare.

"Oh don't mind us," Jenny said with a smile. "My boyfriend is sucking my cock for the first time and he's just getting so into it that I don't want to stop him. You know how it is," she winked.

"Umm yeah sure," one of the guys muttered and he quickly walked on followed by most of the group. A petite redhead hung at the back of the group, took a few steps after her friends, paused, looked round, took a couple more steps, stopped dead and then just stared at them.

"Debbieee," said an older blond lady coming back. "Come on, let's go."

"Just a minute Sandra, I'm just a bit curious you know... don't you want to see what's going on under there?"

Jenny smirked and quickly raised and lowered the skirt of her dress to flash a quick view of a red and mortified Kevin. "Oh relax honey," she said to him. "Nobody knows you around here and it was too quick for them to see you properly anyway."

"Oh wow I've never seen anything like this before," said the redhead to Jenny. "Umm can we watch?"

"Debbieee!" Squealed a shocked Sandra.

"Oh come on, are you not just a little curious?" she shot back with a little shrug and smiled when after a pause her friend gave her a quick nod. "So..." Debbie said, turning back to Jenny. "Can we watch?"

"Well that's up to my boyfriend here. He's a bit shy and I don't..." she sighed, "I don't think he wants to be seen with a girl like me."

Kevin heard the sadness in her voice. What she said might have been 100% true but he didn't want her to know that.

"OK baby if you're up for this tap my leg. Three taps for yes or two taps for no." She waited. Tap... Tap... Her heart sank a little. Irrationally dismissing any legitimate concerns he might have about engaging in indecent public exposure she decided it was as she feared and he just didn't want to be seen with her. "Sorry I think he..." Tap... "Hold on," Jenny said with her eyes lighting up. "Was that three taps sweetie?" She waited. Tap... Tap... Tap... "It's a yes," Jenny beamed, drawing back her dress to bring Kevin blinking into the light.

Kevin was frozen. He looked up to see Jenny's delighted face, excited and turned on in equal measure. He knew it wasn't the exhibitionism that got her this way, well, he didn't think it was the exhibitionism she was into, it was the acceptance that she craved. From her family, her friends and now her boyfriend. She just wanted to be loved for who she was. He was sure this was a one time thing, a one off public demonstration that he was OK with her. He relaxed and came back to life. She was right he didn't know these people and never would so bigger challenges were ahead. Right now all he wanted to do was make her happy.

Kevin returned to bobbing up and down on her cock suddenly feeling the urge to put on a show for the audience but mainly to please her. For his... girlfriend. Wow. That was going to take a bit of getting used to.

"Oh wow he's really going for it isn't he," said Debbie excitedly.

"Well you're a lucky girl," Sandra added, looking at Jenny. "He's so into you just look at how much effort he puts in. He looks like a natural." She turned to Debbie, "Do you think this is his first time?"

"Oh of course it's his first time Sandra. It's all passion but no technique." She turned to address Kevin. "Hey, slow it down a little honey. I love your enthusiasm but it's not a race. Keep it slow and sensual and keep working that tongue around her head and slit to scoop up all that nice yummy pre-cum. A hard working boy like you needs a little tasty reward. A little bit of the sweet pre to keep that little tongue buzzing away. Mmmm that's it, did you hear her moaning? That's her way of telling you you're doing a good job."

Sandra joined in. "And don't keep that hand still, use it to give her a nice slow handjob, work it into your mouth. Yeah that's the way. And cup her balls with your other hand to give them a nice little massage, a gentle little fondle."

"And you need to make more noise to show her how much you love it." Debbie added. "Get it really spitty inside you mouth and when you pull up really slurp your way up. I want a really good sloppy noise. And make sure you moan like a bitch in heat."

"Ha, you didn't have to tell him that last part, Debbie. He's been moaning like a cock hungry little slut the whole time. Hey! Don't take your eyes off her. She's looking down to see you hard at work so you need to maintain eye contact. Show your lady how much you appreciate her letting you worship her girlmeat."

"Are you OK with this Kevin?" Jenny half asked, half moaned. "We can stop if you're uncomfortable with this, is it too much for you?"