Faunus Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put potatoes on to bake and set a timer to remind me to start the grill. Taking butter out of the refrigerator so it would be room temperature by dinner time, I also grabbed a box of filet mignon steaks. Since they were small -- about three inches in diameter -- I carried the box around to show them to our guests and find out how many steaks they would like. As I expected, the women each requested just one while Josh and I wanted two.

With thirty minutes left until the potatoes would be ready, I fired up the grill to preheat.

An unfamiliar squeal sounded from the enclosed porch, followed by women's laughter.

We found Steph and Claire kicking their feet and laughing uproariously.

"What's so funny?" Josh asked, a bit of irritation in his voice.

"Oh my goodness," Steph said, gasping for breath. "I don't know if I can even explain."

"Try me," he said in a chilly tone.

Claire stood, a couple of inches taller than Josh in her heels, hands on her hips.

"Okay, Josh. I was telling Steph here how obsessed most guys are with the size of their dicks. I also told her it doesn't make any difference if the guy knows how to use it. If it's in the average range, that is optimal. I gave her a few amusing examples of sexual mishaps involving deluded men and their relationship with their junk. Want to hear more about other men's penises?"

"No!" Josh shouted, running into the house and slamming their bedroom door.

Steph attempted to rise from her chair but Claire grabbed her arm.

"He needs to get over the idea that you can have fun without him standing right over you," Claire said. "Don't enable him. He'll be back sooner than you think."

* * *

I slapped the meat on the grill and set the timer for a few minutes. When it went off, I flipped the sizzling steaks, only to find Josh right beside me.

"Hey, Josh, I was worried about you. Doing okay?"

"Yeah, I guess," he said, shuffling his feet. "Those smell really good. How long until they're done?"

"Maybe six minutes. You want to set the table? It would be a big help."

"Sure, I can do that," he said, slinking toward the kitchen.

"Silverware is in the second drawer to the right of the sink," I said over my shoulder.

"Great, thanks," he said.

I heard dinnerware and plates being carefully placed on the kitchen table. After a few seconds of silence, he appeared again.

"Okay," he said, bracing himself. "Don't tell Steph I asked you this, okay?"

"Sure," I said. "What you got?"

"I want a beer."

"Hey, look Josh, we work for you and Steph. Seriously. You don't have to ask our permission for a single, solitary thing. You want a beer? Grab one from the fridge. Anything else we've got in the house, just take it. It's all her for you. And as for Steph, you know she's okay with you having a beer, right?"

"I guess I thought you and Claire were here to tell us what to do."

"Quite the opposite, sir. A big reason we're here is to help you do what you want, not what you're told to do." I paused. "Now, if you want my opinion about something, like what kind of beer you might like, that's a different story. But ordering you around? Not on the agenda."

"Ha," he said, "That's Steph's job."

"Nope. Wrong answer, my friend." Loading the steaks on a platter, I said, "You're kind of afraid of her, aren't you?"

A look of irritation crossed his face for a moment before he regained his composure.

"Why in the world would I be afraid of Steph?"

"You tell me. From the little I've seen, you rarely contradict her or go against her wishes. Would you even be here if she didn't push you?"

"Heck no."

"If I were a shrink, I'd ask you about your mother -- but I'm not. I also don't want to get shot like that dude in 'Blade Runner'", I said with a grin.

He laughed.

"Let me tell you about my mother," he said with a growl, smiling as he said it.

"You surprise me, Mr. Miller."

"Oh, I love that movie. I've probably seen it a few dozen times. I really identify with Sebastian."

"Interesting choice. What other movies do you like?"

I removed the steaks from the grill and covered them with foil. We continued talking about movies as we headed for the kitchen.

* * *

After dinner, the four of us played Scrabble late into the night. Josh only lost one or two games, clobbering us all with his vocabulary and skill. Claire and I exchanged a look over the board as he won another round. This guy was full of surprises.

Steph yawned, causing the rest of us to do the same.

"I'm beat," I said. "Maybe we should all tuck in for the night."

Josh laughed.

"I could keep going, but it would be smart to get some rest. I guess you've got something planned for us tomorrow?"

"We've got a few options," Claire said. "We can discuss them over breakfast."

"Okay," Josh said, getting up and extending his hand to Steph. "We'll see you in the morning."

"Good night," I said.

"Night," Josh and Steph said together. They headed for the master bedroom, closing the door behind them.

"Funny neither of them asked about our sleeping arrangement," Claire said, "since they're so religious and they have to have guessed we're not married."

"Yeah. On the other hand, they're probably too agitated about their own problems to worry too much about us."

"Good point. Shall we go see how they're doing?"

"I was thinking he same thing."

* * *

Back in our bedroom, I booted the company laptop and logged into the camera network. Claire rested a hand on my shoulder as I worked. I selected a view of the master bedroom. Darkness. I thought I heard breathing on the audio feed but wasn't sure.

"Something wrong with the camera?" Claire asked.

"Maybe," I said. "Let me try a couple of the others."

I clicked on two more cams out of the dozen or so hidden in the master suite. All showed complete blackness. When I selected the one hidden in the bedside clock, the darkness was unmistakably accompanied by sounds of rhythmic movement and two people breathing heavily.

I looked at Claire, who grinned back at me.

"That sounds promising," she said. "The cameras are working but they've got the lights turned off."

"Let me try infrared."

Switching to another cam some distance from the bed, I selected its heat imaging option. Bingo.

Against the relatively dark, cool background of the room, two naked moving figures blazed in red and orange. Josh's hands rested on Steph's thighs as she straddled him, riding up and down on his cock, her big breasts bouncing. Josh bucked his hips to meet her thrusts. Now and then, they'd let out a soft little gasp or grunt as they fucked. Eventually, Josh's body went rigid and he let out a long moan. Steph lay on top of him for a minute or two, then rolled off, away from the camera. Josh turned to spoon against her back.

"Let's see the clock cam again," Claire said, licking her lips.

I clicked that camera's icon and switched it to infrared. Josh was mostly hidden behind Steph. She slipped a bright red hand between her legs to masturbate. Her body jerked and she let out a small gasp as she came. Bright orange and red bloomed on her chest and face. She sat up and pulled the sheet over them before lying down again. Her breathing slowed as she drifted to sleep.

I shut down the laptop.

"Our boy is falling down on the job," Claire said. "No effort to get her off."

"Baby steps," I said. "First time trying cowgirl? This is huge for them. Especially Josh."

"Maybe," she said, then sighed. "Have we bitten off more than we can chew, here?"

"It's a challenge. I'll give you that."

"I just can't imagine the repression they're suffering," she said.

"You looked pretty tired before but you seem to have perked up," I said.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "I got my second wind. Happens a lot."

Unzipping the back of her sundress, she dropped it in a pool of bright yellow cloth around her feet. I gasped, looking at her. No bra. No panties. Just a pair of white thigh-high hose adorned her hot body. My rod stiffened at the sight. Noticing my erection, her smile widened.

"I take it you approve," she said.

I smiled.

"Every. Damn. Time," I said, then laughed. "If those two knew you were going commando all day, they'd flip."

"Might be surprised. Steph was all about it. I wouldn't be surprised if she did it tomorrow."

"You told her?"

Claire smirked.

"Even better," she said.

"You showed her?" I asked, incredulous.

"Oh yeah," she said. "We girls go to the bathroom together for all kinds of things. Really got her revved up, too. I think she might be a little bi. I have to say, after going all damn day without a single good fuck, I was already about to explode. Then, to make things worse we watched those two go at it -- which was pretty damn hot, even if it was a little cringey."

She climbed up on the bed on all fours, her pretty round ass facing me. She'd left on her hose.

Spreading her knees, she said, "I would so love it if you'd eat me and then fuck me."

I stood, almost toppling the chair, and undressed.

I rolled under her, my dick beneath her face and her cunt above mine. I extended my tongue and probed her wet folds as she enveloped my dick in her mouth. As she bobbed her head and moaned around my shaft, I sucked and licked her dampness with increasing vigor. I groaned, tonguing her clit hood. Her moans became a muffled keening as I brought her to climax, her lips wrapped around my pole. I came with her, shouting and pumping load after load into her sucking mouth.

Still hard, I knelt behind her and stuffed my rod into her with a single, fast motion and held still for a moment, enjoying the feel of the sheath of her vagina around me, before pounding into her again and again.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" she screamed. "JUST WHAT I NEEDED! OH GOD FILL ME UP WITH THAT COCK!"

Her words became less coherent as she approached her second climax, grunting and cursing. With a single, long scream, she came. Her pussy pulsed around me as I continued to ram into her hard. I flipped her over and stuffed her with my rod again. I resumed fucking her vigorously, panting and grunting all the while, and made her cum again, wailing. She grabbed my hips and looked me in the eye.

"Fill me up now," she said, panting, an inward look of deep concentration on her face. "Give me your hot cum."

"OH FUCK YEAH!" I shouted as my balls tightened. My cock jerked inside her, sending several pulses of my cum into her hot pussy. I collapsed onto her hot body, gasping.

"Mmm," she said, kissing my ear. "Now that's more like it."

* * *

Sunday

Josh and Steph were laughing in the kitchen as I woke up. I smiled. Not a bad sign. Maybe there was hope for them yet. Claire had already gotten up, her side of the bed empty, unusual for her. She usually started the day by sleeping late, followed by at least one good round of fucking. I noticed the laptop glowing across the room, even though I was sure I'd shut it off the night before. Curious, I threw on clothes and took a seat at the desk.

The timestamp on the frozen security cam image was from about two hours ago. Sunlight streamed through the open window, illuminating Steph and Josh, who lay naked holding one another. Steph's back was to the camera. Josh was smiling, his mouth half-open in the middle of a word. His eyes shone.

This was unexpected. What had come before? I was curious and also a little annoyed. Claire knew better than to leave the laptop open and unattended. Even though I was technically in the same room as the computer, I had been dead asleep. Either of our clients could have snuck in and seen our spying equipment, which would have been a complete disaster. She must have seen something that caused her to rush from the bedroom without thinking. What could it have been?

I backed up the recording by another hour. Josh and Steph sleeping. Forward thirty minutes. The same bright bedroom, but this time they were both awake, facing the camera, both smiling. Josh was holding Steph from behind, one hand on her pussy and the other fondling one of her big tits.

Whoa.

Back up fifteen minutes. Steph lay on her back, eyes squeezed shut, head thrown back, mouth open in ecstasy, Josh's head between her legs.

Holy shit. How the fucking fuck did that happen?

As much as I wanted to watch the action that led up to that moment, I logged off, slammed the laptop closed, and rushed out the door.

* * *

The smell of coffee and bacon and a low murmur of conversation and laughter reached me before I reached the kitchen. Steph and Claire were at the table chatting and drinking coffee while Josh stood at the sink washing dishes. Claire was in a plush robe. Josh had on blue jeans and a tight black t-shirt that showed off his biceps. Steph wore a light summer dress with an abstract pastel pattern. Seeing Steph in a dress, I recalled my conversation with Claire the previous night and wondered.

"Good morning," I said. "This is a cozy-looking bunch."

"Morning, Mike," Josh said, looking back with a smile before returning to his work.

"Good morning," Steph said, giving me a big grin. She had let her hair down, flowing to her shoulders.

"Good morning," Claire said, getting up to pour me a cup of coffee.

I gave her a look of puzzlement as she handed it to me.

"New developments," she whispered in my ear.

Steph rose from the table as I sat. I spotted her nipples poking the thin cloth of the dress. When she turned away from me, I realized there were no bra straps visible. Damn, Claire was right.

"We've all had breakfast already," she said. "Can I fix you something?"

"That sounds great," I said. "But I usually handle the cooking. We're supposed to be taking care of you, not the other way around."

"Oh, but I love cooking," she said. "Anyway, Josh was the one who made our breakfast for us this morning. The least I can do is fry up some bacon and -- how do you like your eggs, anyway?"

"Scrambled is fine," I said. "Maybe with a little grated cheddar."

"Scrambled it is," she said, giving Josh a little kiss as she took a frying pan from the dish rack near the sink.

Where were Steph and Josh and who were these impostors?

* * *

Steph smiled and winked as she set my plate before me.

"Thanks, Steph, but you really didn't have to do this," I said.

"Just think of it as a token of my appreciation," she said.

"We've barely started the week," I said. "You can thank us later, if we're even able to help."

I dug into my breakfast. Steph's cooking was pretty decent. The eggs weren't runny and the bacon was perfect -- right between too soft and too crunchy. And really, who can mess up toast from a toaster?

Steph took her seat next to Claire and said, "Oh, but you've helped us a ton already."

"How so?" I said, biting into a strip of bacon.

Josh finished at the sink and turned, drying his hands on a cloth towel.

"We heard you two last night," he said with a grin.

I choked a little on my food.

"You what?" I said.

Claire avoided my gaze. It was clear she was holding back laughter and feared losing it altogether if I caught her eye.

"Yeah," Steph said, her eyes gleaming. "You guys were fucking hot. After you woke us, we tiptoed down the hall and listened through your door and it was like something snapped in Josh. In a good way, I mean."

"You heard us in bed last night," I said, trying to keep my voice calm. Eddie mentioned that the place had no soundproofing but I hadn't really thought it through.

Still not meeting my eyes, Claire got up and poured herself another cup of coffee.

"Pfft," Steph said. "'In bed.' We heard you two going at it like a couple of wild animals. Once you were done, Josh grabbed my arm and pulled me back to our room and slammed the door. He had this look on his face I'd never seen before."

"It's called 'lust'," Claire whispered to me on the way back to her chair.

"I dug through our luggage and found that book you sent us," Josh said.

"He had pages marked with the corners turned down," Steph said.

I raised my hands, completely puzzled.

"Okay, hold on," I said. "I thought that book was filth. But you marked pages in it?"

Josh took a seat.

"Yeah, guilty as charged. And it is filth," he said. "But you see, I just don't care anymore. After listening to you two have such fun, it's something I want more than anything. Stuff I want to do with Steph."

The two joined hands on the table, fingers intertwined.

"We went through the book together," Steph said, "finally talking openly about which stuff we liked and what we didn't like. Things we'd like to try."

"There was a lot of overlap," Josh said.

"That's actually a good sign," Claire said. "If you wanted completely different things in bed, that could be a big problem."

"We started with the stuff we both thought we'd like the best and have been working our way down the list."

"We're only out here because, well," Josh paused.

"Refractory period," I said. "Also normal stuff like hunger, thirst, sleep, and so forth. Happens to everyone."

"I've never slept so well," Steph said, looking at Josh with dreamy eyes.

Josh blushed.

"Sounds like you had breakthrough," I said, smiling. "I couldn't be happier for you. Now you've got a base to build from."

"Yeah, so, that's what we've been talking about with Claire," Steph said.

I looked at Claire, eyebrows raised in a question. In response, she just gave me one of her Cheshire Cat grins.

"How so?" I asked.

"We want you to show us how to get better," Josh said.

"Okay, but really that's going to happen with practice," I said, "and you've got the rest of the week to get a head start. We're certainly happy to advise you. And we've got some anatomical models, too."

"No, you don't understand," Steph said. "We want you to show us."

"We want to see how the pros do it," Josh said with a nod.

Claire was close to completely losing it. I sat back in my chair, fork in hand, looking at the three of them.

"Josh. Steph," I said, "there's this thing called porn. Maybe you've heard of it?"

"Yeah, and it's fake," Steph said. "Or most of it is. Look, I work in advertising. I've been on dozens of film shoots. When I see porn, all I can think is 'Oh look, a boom mic is up there in the corner of the screen.' or 'Why is she wearing shoes and he isn't?' Takes me completely out of the moment. But hearing you and Claire last night was freaking hot. I really got off on it. I can't imagine what actually seeing you two have sex might be like."

"Josh," I said. "Thoughts?"

He squeezed Steph's hand.

"I agree with Steph," he said. "I still can't believe what hearing you two did to me. We talked a lot about it last night. Given the business Faunus is in, don't tell me you have reservations about getting naked and doing it when a client requests."

I took a bite of my now-cold eggs to buy some time while I thought about what Josh and Steph were proposing.

"Tell you what," I said, chewing. "Let me discuss it with Claire first. This assignment was about helping the two of you get on track sexually. We had a plan. You're proposing a last-minute change to that plan. I need to think this through."

"Fair enough," Josh said. "Still, as much as we are paying for this week, I think we've bought ourselves pretty much limitless access to your skills. And we've already discussed it with Claire. She's fine with it."

"That right?" I asked Claire.

"Oh, absolutely," she said. "Don't you think it'll be fun?"

Studying Steph and Josh, I said, "Are you positive this is a rabbit hole you want to follow all the way down? It can be a slippery slope from voyeurism to exhibitionism to soft swinging to partner swapping to full-on orgies. You've taken the first step by listening in on us and getting turned on by it. Are you sure you want to take that risk?"