Faunus Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a good idea. I'm more than willing to play that game. I really hope it works because this thing is a fucking trash fire right now."

"You got that right."

* * *

Later that night at dinner, Steph and Josh were back in lovebird mode. They shared smoldering looks, held hands between courses, and laughed together over private jokes. Conversation with the four of us came easily again.

While our clients were whispering together, paying us no attention, I caught Claire's eye. I darted my eyes at Josh and Steph, raising my eyebrows in a question. Claire shrugged.

"How'd your afternoon go?" I asked.

"Great!" Steph said. "We explored the greenway down the road for a while, which was fun. Then when we got back, Josh fucked my brains out, which was amazing. I lost count of how many times I came. After that, I sucked him off a couple of times. I'm still kind of high from it all, I think."

"Yeah," Josh said. "I think we got our mojo back after the problems we had earlier. We even tried that thing where I fuck Steph from behind and it was just amazing. We both came like three times."

"Oh God yes," Steph said, looking at Josh with a huge grin. "That was the bomb. I came harder than I ever have, I think. And you kept your erection pretty much the whole time. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it."

"Welcome to the club," Josh said.

"Like I mentioned early on," I said, "Your best approach is going to be spending time learning what you both like. Claire and I can demonstrate technique for you all day but if you don't know each other's bodies, you're missing out."

"There may be something to what you say," Steph said, "but some stuff I think we still want you to show us. Pictures in a book and videos only can take us so far."

"Anything particular in mind?" Claire asked.

Steph bit her lower lip.

"I've always been interested in anal but also kinda scared. Can you guys show us how?"

Claire pinched me under the table. It was hard not to laugh.

"I think we could arrange a demonstration," she said. "Mike?"

"Sure," I said. "Works for me."

"Okay," Steph said. "Half an hour from now in our room?"

"Wouldn't miss it," Claire said, getting up to clear the table.

After dinner, we straightened up the kitchen, then retired to our respective rooms.

* * *

The four of us were on their bed. Claire and I sat in the middle, with Steph and Josh off to one side spooning and fondling each other.

"All right Josh," Claire said, "The main things I want to emphasize are: don't rush into this and apply plenty of lubricant to your cock and Steph's butthole. Forget either of these and Steph could be in for a world of hurt. Unlike her vagina, her rectum isn't self-lubricating. Going in dry really hurts and can even damage her. I know this from experience, okay?"

"Got it," Steph said with an emphatic nod.

"First, Steph, make sure you're completely relaxed and ready. You are going to want tons of foreplay. More than usual. Josh, you're going to be eager to get on with it, but go as slow as you can stand. Mike?"

Claire and I kissed, our tongues playing with each other. My rod stiffened to full attention. We continued to kiss, stroking and touching all over. Claire sighed and I let out a little moan.

After fifteen or twenty minutes of fooling around like that, Claire pulled away a little.

"Yeah," she said, lust in her voice. "I'm ready for step two: prep. Again, tons of lube. Start with one finger and then when it feels right, insert another. This gently stretches you and gets you ready for Josh's dick."

She lay on her front and spread her legs, revealing her tight little asshole. I could also see from her wet pussy that she was really turned on. I coated my pinkie with a generous amount of lube and applied it to her sphincter, rubbing in little circles. Claire's breath got heavier at my touch.

I slipped my slick little finger inside her, twisting it around. She moaned and clenched. Covering my index and middle finger with lube, I replaced my pinkie with my middle finger, stretching Claire a little more as she moaned and undulated her hips in time with the in-and-out motion of my finger. Once her asshole was good and slippery and she was used to the one finger, I slipped in a second one. She gasped. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Steph touching herself. Both of them were fascinated.

Claire was panting a little now, getting pretty worked up. She got up on her knees.

"Okay, Steph. While doggy can be an amazing position for anal, that's not where you want to start. To make sure you're comfortable and have the best chance of enjoying it, you need to set the pace and depth of penetration. Josh, it's going to take all you've got to resist thrusting into her, okay? But don't do it. Let her lead, especially the first several times you try it."

Josh and Steph nodded.

I knew the drill. I lay on my back, my cock straining toward the ceiling while Claire put a ridiculous amount of lube on my pole, spreading it all over and grinning at my moans. There was so much lube, the slick gel slid down between my balls and onto the sheets. She straddled me and reached back to aim my stiff pole between her cheeks. She slowly lowered herself, impaling her ass on my rod and letting out a little grunt as my thick glans slid just past her sphincter. I groaned as she squeezed my shaft with her ass.

She stopped, panting.

"This," she said between gulps of air, "is where. You stop. For a bit."

She struggled to speak because of the pleasure she was experiencing. I have to confess that as turned on as I was, it was also amusing to observe Claire -- of all people -- having difficulty speaking coherently.

"Check in. With each other," she said, breathless. "If anything. Hurts. STOP. Pull out slow. Try again later. If it's just. A little weird. Uncomfortable. Pause. And get accustomed. To that feeling of fullness."

Steph was mesmerized. Josh's eyes were huge.

"Lower yourself. Slowly. Don't go. Any deeper. Than you want."

She let an inch or so of my cock farther into her clasping backside. We both groaned as she leaned forward and put her hands flat on my chest to maintain balance.

When I was all the way inside her, her butt against my balls, she lifted up at an almost painfully slow pace. The feeling of her tight, wet ring gliding along the length of my shaft was amazing as always.

Claire picked up the pace over several minutes until she was ramming her ass against me.

"OH FUCK!," she yelled. "GOD THAT FEELS GOOD! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK IN MY ASS!"

It was all I could do not to match her thrusts. I grunted loudly every time her butt slapped into me again. I reached up to squeeze her tits as she bounced, making her gasp.

"OH GOD YES! GIVE ME THAT HARD COCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! OH! AGHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

As her orgasm approached and her asshole pulsed around me, I lost it.

"OH SHIT YEAH! TAKE THAT COCK! SQUEEZE OUT MY CUM!" I screamed as I shot stream after stream of my cream into her.

She screamed her orgasm, head thrown back, as her ass got so tight around me it was almost painful. Almost. She collapsed against me with a big smile and kissed me hard.

"Goddamn you're amazing," I panted.

She grinned.

"Back at you, pal," she said.

As we came down from our orgasmic high, we remembered our clients, both softly panting on the bed beside us.

"That was incredible," Steph said after a while.

"Yeah, you two are something else," Josh said, his dick rigid. "That was amazing."

After she regained her breath, Claire rolled off me, my soft cock slipping from her ass. She sat up and slid to the edge of the bed. Sweat shone on her body.

"After that, I need water and lots of it," she said, donning her robe. "Then a shower and a good night's sleep. Mike? Join me?"

"Yes," I said, still breathing hard.

"Catch you two later," she said.

A stunned Josh and Steph watched us leave.

* * *

"Bet you they're doing anal right now," Claire said later in our room, as we dried off from our shower together.

"Bet you're right," I said. "You put on quite a show. We could have a look, you know."

"Maybe in a minute. We really need to talk up the fun of doing anal doggy style when they're ready. Give Josh an in to dominating her like that. They'll both love it and she'll get the fucking she wants."

"Yeah," I said. "Arrange that, and he's set. Steph seems to want him to flip the tables on her. My take on it is she wants to be dominated sometimes but doesn't have the words to ask for it. She doesn't want equality or gentle lovemaking all the time. She wants to take turns, including having Josh fuck the shit out of her once in a while. The way he's wired, it might be difficult for him to take the reins."

"You Americans are so odd," she said, tilting her head. "Everything is about dominance and submission with you."

"A lot of people are like that," I said. "I don't get it either."

"Want to see what our clients are up to?"

"Sure," I said. I opened the laptop.

Josh was fucking Steph's ass in doggy position. The lights were on in their bedroom, so we had a clear view. She grunted and groaned as he plunged into her, his dick hard as a rock.

I smiled. Our effect on them was taking hold.

"Looks like they're having fun," Claire said. "Even though they're going against my advice to start slow."

"Yep. See how she's fucking back at him, pushing her butt against him as he thrusts into her? She's enjoying this."

Steph came, screaming Josh's name while pressing her butt against him. He stiffened, his ass cheeks tight as he rammed into her and loaded her ass with his cum. They fell onto the bed and hugged, kissing each other. After a while, they drifted to sleep.

Claire sighed.

"Well, what do you know?" I said. "They did it. Very promising."

"That was nice to see," she said. "I'd lost hope for them, to tell you the truth."

"It was nice," I said. "But I worry. I think we have a roller coaster ride coming over the next few days as they get used to this new dynamic between them. It's going to be two steps forward and one step back. A few good fucks aren't going to fix this."

"You're right," Claire said, "but at least we're going in the right direction now."

"God, I hope so."

I shut down the laptop. In the reflective screen, I saw her disrobing. Naked, she wrapped her arms around me from behind and hugged me.

"Wanna fuck?" she said, then licked my ear, breathing heavily.

"Yeah," I said. "You?"

"Oh yes," she said. "Give me your cock, Mike."

I undressed while Claire climbed on the bed lying face-up, her legs spread, lust in her eyes.

Sliding into her slick pussy, I sighed with pleasure. I lay atop her, her legs wrapped around my waist, and fucked her slow to draw out our enjoyment. After watching our clients fuck, she was close to climax when we began, panting faster and faster while I rocked in and out of her. Driving into her, I felt her cunt grab my pole, setting off my climax. Filling her with my seed, I felt her teeth on my shoulder, moaning into my skin as she came. I gasped with pleasure, grabbing a butt cheek with one hand as I fucked her.

As my cock deflated, I fell to lie beside her, one arm still under her.

"Oh, that was good," she said. "So much better with someone you care about."

I kissed her gently.

"I can't believe I love you," I said. "We're not supposed to fall for each other."

She smiled.

"And yet here we are," she said. "And I got the ass-fucking I so needed!"

Laughing together, then cuddling, we fell asleep.

* * *

Monday

The next morning after breakfast, Steph and Josh explored the house and yard. Among a pile of garden tools and other miscellany in the carport, Josh found a cornhole game. They dusted it off and dragged it into the backyard, where they giggled and ran around as they played. A lot of lingering looks, long kisses, and tight hugs were also involved. Steph was definitely going without a bra today, from the way her tits bounced as she ran.

Claire, wearing a short, bright red dress printed with giant white flowers, occupied a bent wood chaise lounge in the screened-in porch, reading a tattered paperback while keeping an eye on our clients.

I took a chair nearby, having just sent Eddie a quick email update.

"A little light reading?" I asked.

She placed a faded bookmark between two pages and set the book on a nearby wicker table. A ceiling fan spun slowly overhead.

"Kundera's 'The Unbearable Lightness of Being'," she said. "This is probably my fifth time through. It's so much better in the original Czech, which is why this copy is so tattered. It reminds me of home and what my parents must have gone through back then."

"I remember the movie being decent," I said. "Never read the book."

"You should. Not that the film was bad, far from it, but there's so much more to the book."

"Usually the case," I said. "How goes it with our clients?"

"See for yourself," she said, waving in their direction.

Steph let out a delighted scream as Josh picked her up by the waist and spun her around. Her skirt lifted and I caught a glimpse of her bare ass.

"She's not wearing bra or panties again today," I said, smiling. "This is your doing."

Claire laughed.

"So what?" she said. "She's having fun with it. We know Josh likes it, from his reaction yesterday."

"And twenty minutes from now, they'll either be fighting or fucking. Maybe both at the same time."

"Ha. You may be right."

As though reading our minds, Steph and Josh burst into the screened porch, both sporting big grins.

"You two seem to be doing well," Claire said. "Everything you wanted?"

They flopped down on the two other chaises.

"We're both really horny right now," Josh said, glancing at Steph. "We thought you might like to try something with us after we clean up."

"We're both pretty sweaty right now," Steph said with a nod, her face glowing.

* * *

In the master bedroom, Josh and Steph sat naked on the edge of the bed, Josh sporting a rock-hard cock. Steph had her hand wrapped around his shaft, stroking it idly. Claire and I were on the couch.

"You're sure this is what you want?" Claire asked. "It can get pretty intense."

"More than anything," Steph said. "After doing anal finally, I wanna feel really, really full. Mike in my pussy and Josh in my ass sounds like heaven."

"It is fucking hot," Claire said. "I love it, but you're moving pretty damn fast, you know?"

"Yeah, and that's the fun of it," Steph said with a big smile. "I'll make it up to you, Claire, since the boys will be occupied."

Claire raised an eyebrow.

"And how do you propose to do that?" she said.

"I have something in mind," Steph said.

Claire winked at me.

"Go for it, Steph," she said with a grin. "It is quite a ride. And I may have an idea or two of my own."

* * *

I lay on the bed face-up as Steph climbed on top of me and guided my pole into her sopping wet cunt. She grunted and wiggled her hips as I hit bottom, just nudging her cervix.

Claire sat next to us on the bed, naked and cross-legged.

"Oh fuck that's good," Steph said, lowering herself to press those big tits against my chest. Her blonde hair made a tent around our faces as she kissed me hard.

"Josh, that's your cue," Steph said, rising up and using the elastic band on her wrist to pull her hair into a ponytail.

He knelt behind her, holding the bottle of lube.

Through the thin wall separating her vagina and her rectum, I felt one, then two lubed fingers enter her ass. She moaned, spreading her legs a little wider to accommodate him.

He had been paying attention the other night. He slowly worked his hard cock into her ass instead of just jamming it in. Steph throbbed around us in anticipation, her breath shallow.

"Fuck me," she whimpered.

I moved slowly in and out of her, giving her the whole length of my dick with each stroke. Josh ramped up his speed, giving her time to get used to his invasion.

"Oh my God that's good," she gasped. "You're both so fucking fantastic. God I love this."

Josh and I took our time increasing the speed of our thrusts. Eventually, we were both fucking her hard and fast, alternating strokes so that as he drew out, I plunged back into her tight cunt, our dicks rubbing against each other through her thin membrane. She screamed in ecstasy as we fucked her relentlessly.

Her tunnel pulsed around me as she neared orgasm.

"OH GOD FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!" she cried. "GIVE ME THOSE COCKS! UNGH! AAH! OH! I'M SO FUCKING FULL OF FUCKING COCK! OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM! GIVE ME THOSE FUCKING COCKS! OH FUCK OH FUCK OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK! AAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEE!"

Josh and I came at the same time, slamming our rods into her together and filling her with our hot seed. I felt Josh's dick pulse in her ass. She screamed again, twitching and gasping for breath. When Steph's clenching holes relaxed around us, Josh pulled out of her with a groan. Steph kissed me on the lips and rolled off, breathing hard.

"Oh my God that was amazing," she said, eyes closed.

Josh cuddled with her as Claire and I left the room on tiptoe.

* * *

I was starving when Josh and Steph wandered into the kitchen in their robes. Steph's hair was a beautiful mess and she wore a dazed expression, still coming down from her experience. Lunch consisted of boxed lunches provided by Faunus: sandwiches and chips, which we polished off in a hurry.

As we cleared the table, Claire came up behind Steph and hugged her tight. Running her hands up and down Steph's body, she paused to squeeze her breasts.

In a stage whisper, she said, "So, Steph, you said you have a plan to make it up to me for not getting any action earlier?"

"I thought I could go down on you. How does that sound?"

Claire grinned.

"It's a start," she said, "but not nearly complicated enough."

* * *

Crossing the bed on all fours, Claire climbed on top of Steph and arranged her pussy above her face. As she lowered her cunt within licking distance, she turned to Josh and me, both our dicks almost painfully erect.

"C'mon guys," she said. "You each get a mouth and a pussy to fuck. Sound like fun?"

"I could do Steph's ass, too," Josh said a little breathlessly.

"No offense, but I don't do ass-to-mouth," she said. "Not my thing. You can do her ass later."

Claire dove into Steph's snatch, making her scream and giggle in pleasure, the sound muffled by Claire's pussy. Josh and I climbed up on the bed. I grabbed Claire's hips and positioned myself for best access to her cunt and Steph's mouth. Both women grunted in pleasure as Josh and I penetrated them simultaneously.

After a few strokes in Claire's hot tunnel, I withdrew to feed my cock into Steph's slurping mouth. She eagerly accepted my offering, swirling her tongue around the head. As I fucked her face, she licked along the shaft to taste Claire's juices. With my view mostly blocked, It looked like Josh was doing something similar. I saw Claire's head bobbing on his prick after he had fucked Steph for a while.

While sliding in and out of Claire, I was gratified to feel Steph's tongue glide from Claire's clit to my shaft, then a series of pleasurable tugs as she sucked on my balls. The women's initial low moans became rhythmic grunts as Josh and I sped up. They frantically licked each other, trying to keep up. Our combined pants, grunts, and moans became louder and more insistent.

Claire came first, pent up as she was from watching our earlier activities. Her mouth stuffed with Josh's cock, her muffled scream nevertheless filled the room. Her cunt clamped down on my staff, setting me off as I yelled my orgasm, shooting off wad after thick wad of my seed into her. Steph continued to lick Claire's clit and my shaft, eating our cum and bringing Claire to a second shuddering orgasm as her head bobbed on Josh's dick. Her loud moans triggered his climax, squirting his semen into Claire's sucking mouth. As he fell backward, spent, Claire attacked Steph's clit, bringing her to orgasm as I popped my dick into her open mouth. The mingled taste of Claire's juices with mine seemed to increase the intensity of her pleasure. Her muted shouts rose in pitch to a high wail.