Faunus Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph's orgasm having subsided, Claire rolled off of her, then turned around on the bed to give her a deep, open-mouthed kiss which she eagerly returned.

"Okay," Claire said, smiling. "We're even. For now."

* * *

After dinner, Claire and I cleaned up the kitchen. Steph and Josh had prepared a great meal for us. Josh was a pretty decent cook, making baked salmon in olive oil while Steph prepared roasted vegetables and rice.

I turned off the faucet and dried my hands, tossing Claire the cloth after I finished.

"Do you hear something?" she asked, wiping the last water droplets off her forearms and hands.

"Like what?" I asked, as a moan and a squeak caught my attention.

"The porch," she said. "They're on the porch."

We crept just inside the screen door from the house to the porch. Steph's clothes were scattered on the rough, wooden floor. Josh's were piled on a table between two of the chaise lounges. Josh lay back on the cushions, touching Steph everywhere his hands could reach as she bounced on his lap facing away from him.

Claire grasped the door handle. I put my hand on hers.

"Are you sure you want to go there?" I asked.

She smiled and turned her hand to stroke my palm with her nails.

"Oh yes. And you're coming with me," she said.

We pushed the door open and stepped onto the wooden floor, which let out a loud squeak.

Steph's head whipped around. A broad smile crossed her face.

"We wondered what was taking you so long. Come and join us."

Claire pulled off her dress in one smooth motion, leaving her naked. She unbuckled my belt and in seconds had my pants around my feet. Yanking down my boxer briefs, she took the crown of my turgid rod in her mouth, dragging her rough tongue around it and making me groan. I hurried to pull off my t-shirt. She pushed me backward onto the chaise next to Steph and Josh. I tumbled onto the thick, soft cushions, Claire atop me.

She sucked my cock for a few minutes, moaning as she tasted my pre-cum, then turned around and guided me into her wet pussy, so that we matched Josh and Steph. Bouncing on my cock, her breathing increased in speed and loudness.

She turned to Steph and said, "Wanna switch?"

"Sure," Steph said with a big grin.

"Wait, what? Don't Josh and I get any say in this?" I asked.

"Nope," Claire said.

Josh and I looked at each other and shrugged.

Steph and Claire dropped onto our cocks together, gasping as we filled them. I stroked Steph's back and then reached forward to clasp those amazing tits. She moaned when I squeezed them, seizing me tight with her cunt. My cum boiled in my balls, making its way up the length of my shaft as I watched Steph's luscious ass bounce against my crotch. Approaching the point of no return, I grabbed Steph and pulled her backward to rest against my chest as I fucked her. I kneaded her breasts, listening to her cry out in pleasure as I bucked up into her hard and fast.

Josh yelled out as he reached his climax and shot his load into Claire, who shouted as she came. Their cries caused Steph's already-tight sheath to clamp down on me as she climaxed, driving me over the edge and pumping stream after stream of semen into her hot cunt. Claire fell against Josh. I kissed Steph's shoulder as she trembled from the intense sensations. As I slipped from her, she turned and straddled me, hands on the armrests of the chair. She kissed me open-mouthed, our tongues playing. She leaned back, a smile on her face. I glanced over at Claire and Josh kissing.

When Claire released him, he said, "Wow, that was great. It was such a turn-on to see Steph enjoy herself like that."

Steph reached out to take Josh's hand.

"Yeah, babe, that was amazing seeing you and Claire fucking."

As we disentangled ourselves from each other, Josh and Steph kissed, grabbed their clothes, and darted off for the master bedroom, no doubt to fuck each other senseless.

Claire climbed on top of me and dropped onto my still-rigid member, gasping as I entered her fully. She pressed her forehead against mine, a wicked smile on her face as she fucked me.

"We did good," she said.

"Just. Don't. Stop," I groaned, and kissed her as she plunged onto my cock over and over again. When we came together, screaming and shouting, I was aware of similar cries from inside the house.

* * *

Tuesday

It was almost noon when Steph and Josh stumbled into the kitchen. They rubbed their eyes. Their hair was disheveled and they had big smiles on their faces. Claire and I had spent most of the morning hearing their screams, shouts, and cries as they enjoyed each other.

"Busy night?" Claire asked.

"Oh my goodness yes," Steph said. "I'm starving. And sore all over in a good way."

"How about beef stew?" I asked. "It'll just take a minute."

"Sounds good," Josh said.

Steph nodded.

"Is there coffee?" Josh asked.

"Coming right up," Claire said, rising from the table. "Steph?"

"Yes, please."

Claire put on the kettle and measured coffee into the French press. Even though she was normally a complete disaster in the kitchen, she somehow was great at using that one machine. I popped two frozen portions of our caterer's excellent stew into the microwave and started it up. A few minutes later, Steph and Josh were digging in while Claire and I sat across from them, sipping our coffee.

"This really hits the spot," Josh said. "Thanks a bunch."

"Yeah," Steph said, "You two are spoiling us rotten. I am not going to want to go back to normal life again."

"Define 'normal'," I said. "Especially once our time together ends. I doubt you're going to want to go back to the way things were."

"True," Josh said between bites. "Missionary with the lights off kind of doesn't do it for me anymore."

"Agreed," Steph said, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Another thing we need to decide," he said, "is if we're going to pursue sharing with other people. It's nothing I ever thought I'd like, and it's been amazing with you two, but the idea of getting involved with friends -- or even complete strangers -- worries me. I don't know if it's something I'm going to crave or if this is just a fun diversion before going back to being satisfied with Steph as my only partner."

"I can tell you this," Steph said, "If we keep on having such great sex together, I may just want to keep this one to myself."

"I feel the same way, love," he said. "I was just kind of thinking out loud."

"I get it," she said. "This has been an eye-opening experience for both of us."

"And still a few more days to go."

"You're still pretty young," Claire said. "You don't have to hurry to figure out what you want. There are all kinds of arrangements that work for different people. If you decide you're happy being strictly monogamous, well, you've certainly got tradition on your side. On the other hand, arrangements with more than two people can work, if it's the right people and the timing and chemistry work out. I would just say that the only thing that ever really works is a combination of complete honesty and open communication."

She squeezed my hand under the table. I was thinking about us and Mel.

"I agree with Claire," I said. "No need to rush into anything. And for what it's worth, I think your biggest problem going into this was poor communication, not a lack of sexual compatibility."

"I think you're right," Steph said.

* * *

Once Josh and Steph finished eating, they wandered back to their room to dress.

"What do you think about all this?" Claire asked. "And how much longer do we keep working with them? We said five to seven days. This is day four."

"One more day -- maybe two?" I said.

"Sounds about right," she said. "Let's see how the rest of the today goes and ask them what they think."

Cries of ecstasy emerged from the master suite.

Claire grinned at me.

"Fingers crossed," I said.

"Forget that," Claire said. "Steph's not the only one who needs a good fucking right about now."

"All right, then."

We hurried to our room.

* * *

Once inside our bedroom, I closed and locked the door. As I turned, Claire pressed herself against me. We kissed, moaning as our tongues played. My cock grew between us as I grabbed her soft, round ass cheeks. Pulling away, she yanked her dress up around her waist and bent over, revealing her lack of panties. Planting her hands on the mattress and planting her feet far apart on the floor, she looked back at me with lust.

"Fuck me hard," she said.

"Yes."

I tore off my t-shirt and dropped my pants and underwear, leaving my rod sticking straight out. I plunged into her wet cunt, causing her to cry out, and then proceeded to slam into her again and again as hard and fast as I could, my hands gripping her hips.

"Oh fuck yeah," she said. "That's what I needed, Mike. God that's good."

Her words of encouragement devolved into primal pants and wails as I continued to pummel her pussy from behind. She matched my pace, shoving her ass against me with each thrust.

Growling and grunting, she came, her cunt grabbing my pole tightly as she howled in enjoyment. I continued to pound into her. My balls churned. My cock shot pulse after pulse of spunk inside her. Gasping for air, we fell on the bed, clinging to each other.

"God, Claire, what just came over us?" I asked, panting. "That was fucking hot."

"Yeah," she said. "Those two kind of get me revved up. They were so adorable together and so horny for each other, they just made me want you. Immediately. I couldn't wait for them to leave the kitchen so we could fuck."

A few minutes later, when she'd gotten her breath back, Claire said, "I wonder what Mel's up to right now?"

"Wasn't the book signing tonight? Probably getting ready for that."

"Mm. I think you're right."

I took her hand and kissed it.

"Yeah," I said. "I miss her, too."

* * *

A knock on our door woke us. Looking at the bedside clock, I realized it was late in the day. The sun was low in the sky. It was time for dinner. Claire sat up dazed, her dress wrinkled. I threw on clothes and answered the door. It was Steph.

"We were afraid you'd died or something," she said, looking worried standing there in a white cotton dress. Her erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric.

"No, no," I said. "Just napping. Bet you're hungry. I know I am. Give me a sec and I'll get dinner going."

Steph smiled in a conspiratorial way.

"Don't make it too heavy," she said. "We have something we'd like to try with both of you."

"Okay, sure," I said. "I'll be there in a bit."

After Steph left, Claire ran her fingers through her hair.

"What have they got in mind now?" she asked.

"Not a clue," I said.

"And now you get to prepare their dinner."

"Part of the package. I can't complain."

* * *

After we finished our meal -- light salads with toast points and hummus -- we returned to the master suite, where Josh and Steph undressed in a hurry and invited us up onto the bed, their eyes gleaming.

"We thought this up ourselves," Steph said with a grin. "We all fuck together and everyone gets off, if this works."

"I can't wait to try this," Josh said, a kind of hunger in his eyes.

"What have you got in mind?" Claire said, a touch of dubiousness in her voice.

Josh flopped down on his back near the headboard. His cock stood straight up. Steph crawled over on all fours and took it in her mouth with a little moan, which Josh returned.

"Okay," Josh said, his breathing becoming labored. "Mike. Fuck Steph from behind."

I moved behind Steph cute, round ass and slid my smooth glans up and down her pussy lips. She squirmed as I squeezed one of her butt cheeks. Her pussy was soaking. She moaned louder as I slid slowly into her until I was balls deep.

"Fuck that's good," I said. "Your wife has such a great cunt."

"Her mouth," he managed to say. "Is amazing, too. Now Claire? Sit on my face."

Facing me, Claire straddled Josh's head and lowered herself onto his mouth. She gasped when he licked her bare pussy.

"Oh, this is nice, Josh," she said. "And the view is spectacular."

She winked. I grinned at her as I stroked in and out of Steph, going super slow to torture her.

I alternated between stroking Steph's back and squeezing her tight butt and big tits while she moaned and bobbed her head on Josh's dick. Steph and Josh were both panting and groaning together. Claire's breath became ragged, her breasts heaving, as she rocked on Josh's face. Steph humped back against me, wordlessly begging me to go faster. I held onto her hips and fucked her hard, causing her to shout her muffled pleasure around Josh's dick. Josh cried out while continuing to slurp and lap at Claire's clit as she strummed it with her hand.

Steph was the first to cum, her hot tunnel throbbing around my hard cock.

"MMM! MMMMMM! MMMMMMM!" she moaned loudly, her mouth stuffed full of Josh's dick. She took it out and screamed.

"OH FUCK YES! GIVE ME THAT COCK! OH GOD I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!"

Her orgasm set me off. I came hard, stuffed all the way inside her as I shot load after load of cream into her tight cunt.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" I shouted as I came.

My cock still stiff, I continued fucking Steph as she resumed eating Josh. He came next, humping against Steph's cute face until he roared into Claire's cunt. His body went rigid as he filled his wife's mouth with his spunk. She sucked and sucked until he was spent, swallowing every drop of his load.

Seeing us all get off brought Claire to her climax, rocking on Josh's face and grabbing at her own tits.

"YEAH! OH FUCK YEAH! LIKE THAT! DON'T YOU DARE STOP, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'M CUMMING! OH SHIT SHIT SHIT YEAH! UUUUUUUUUUUNH!"

Claire and I collapsed on the bed next to Steph and Josh, all of us breathing hard.

Regaining her breath, Claire said, "Okay, Josh, you were right. That was fucking hot."

Josh smirked.

"We've been learning from the best," he said. Looking down at his still-hard dick, he added, "Now I want to fuck Claire."

Claire turned over and stuck her ass in the air.

"You deserve a treat for the way you made me cum just then," she said.

He plunged into her wet cunt with a grunt while Steph straddled me and moaned. She stuffed my cock back into her pussy and bounced on top of me, slow at first but gaining speed. Josh maintained a steady pace driving into Claire's cunt.

Already revved up, Claire came first, rubbing her clit as Josh rammed into her.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK ME HARDER! UNG! YEAH! YES YES YES! OH GOD YES! AH AH AH AH AH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" she screamed.

Claire's orgasm had a powerful effect on both Steph and Josh, who came at the same time, howling and screaming. Steph's cunt clutched my cock hard, setting me off and causing me to fill her full of my seed for a second time. I yelled as I jerked my pelvis up against her, shooting load after load into her. She collapsed onto me, panting.

"Oh fuck that was good," she breathed into my ear.

"Fuck yeah," I said. "That was amazing. You two are getting good at this."

* * *

Later, after a quickie in our room, Claire sat up in bed and stroked my chest.

"After tonight's action, I think those two only need one more day -- if that."

I caressed her thigh.

"Yeah, you're right," I said. "Josh seems to be past his hang-ups about sex and Steph is really enjoying the change."

A short scream of pleasure echoed down the hall from the couple's room. Claire laughed.

"Right on cue, they prove your point."

* * *

Wednesday

I made breakfast the next morning to the sounds of Josh and Steph fucking down the hall. Claire and I were amused, but I found it incredibly distracting, giving me a hell of an erection. By the time the food was ready, they had finished. They padded into the kitchen in their robes, no doubt drawn by the smell of coffee, link sausage, and pancakes.

"Good morning," Claire said, smiling as she sipped her coffee. "Have a good night?"

"Hell yeah," Josh said with a huge grin, flopping down next to Steph at the table. They shared a lingering, moaning kiss, his arm around her shoulders. I set plates before them and they dug in with vigor.

"Mm," Steph said. "This is great. Thanks, Mike."

We dug in to our food, chatting and laughing together.

Once we'd all finished eating, I cleared my throat.

"Hey, Josh. Steph. We need to discuss when to take you home. This is your fifth day. You'll remember we discussed the possibility of taking another day or two. My opinion is that you've made so much progress, you don't need more time. What are your thoughts?"

Steph put her arm around Josh and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I think you're right," she said, smiling. "One more day, and then I'm gonna want to spend the rest of our week off in bed with my husband."

Josh kissed the top of her head.

"I agree," he said, grinning. "There's one more thing I'd like to try with the four of us. After that, I really can't wait to get back home and fuck Steph's brains out."

"Claire?" I said.

"I can't believe the progress you two have made in just a few days," she said. "Especially you, Josh. I don't think you need anymore guidance. Besides, I hate the thought of charging you for two days you don't need."

"Then we're agreed," I said. "We'll leave this afternoon, after one last session. Claire and I will get ready to go and then we'll join you in your room -- assuming that's where you meant."

"Perfect," Mike said. "See you in a while."

* * *

About half an hour later, Claire and I entered the couple's room. They were on the bed, Steph on her hands and knees, Josh behind her stroking in and out of her pussy at a slow pace. They both grinned as they saw us.

"Had to occupy ourselves while we waited for you slowpokes," Josh said, sliding out of Steph, who moaned as he withdrew.

"What have you got in mind for our last big event?" Claire asked.

"Everybody gets sucked off," he said. "All at the same time. One big circle."

"Ooh, sounds nice," Claire said, approaching the bed.

Josh lay on his side. Steph flopped down with her head on his thigh, practically attacking his dick and causing him to let out a loud groan.

"God, Steph, you're amazing," he said. "Claire?"

Josh raised his head to allow her to slip her leg underneath. He licked her pussy gently. She let out a moan. Steph let out a soft sigh around Josh's cock when I penetrated her wet hole with my tongue and I grunted with pleasure, feeling Claire's soft mouth on my dick. It seemed to go on forever and it felt and sounded so good. My dick juice crept to the tip of my rod as my balls tightened. Claire moaned louder as she tasted my seed. Steph made a similar moan a second later and Josh gasped. I wrapped my lips around Steph's clit and sucked, causing her to cry out.

Claire grabbed my cock with one hand and pumped while increasing the speed with which she bobbed on my knob, making me groan loudly into Steph's snatch. With my vision blocked by Steph's pussy I didn't know for sure, but from her movements and a loud grunt from Josh I guessed she was pulling a similar trick on him. Increasing sounds of enjoyment and more frantic movement only made my rod harder, my cum dribbling out faster. I reached climax and shot ropes of spunk repeatedly into Claire's hot mouth. Claire screamed around my dick as she came. Steph clenched her thighs around me and bucked wildly, her yelling muffled by Josh's cock as he shouted incoherently with his own orgasm.

I fell onto my back, breath labored, heavy breathing all around me. After a few minutes, movement on the bed caught my attention. I sat up. Steph and Josh were holding each other tight, kissing each other hard. I crawled over to Claire, who lay grinning, her eyes unfocused. I kissed her and she returned my kiss with passion, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down next to her.