Faunus Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh laughed.

"Now who's trying to hold the moral high ground? We've told you what we want. We'll tell you when it's gone far enough. We're adults, responsible for our own decisions. Let us make this one."

"I can't claim moral superiority," I said. "I know that. That's not what I'm doing, though. What concerns me is your religious background and your values. I don't want you to find yourself in the middle of a room full of naked, humping, sucking strangers and suddenly realize that wasn't what you wanted when you started down this path."

I finished my cold breakfast, thinking furiously. Faunus operations were meant to be quick, easy fuck-and-run setups. Not like this. This had the potential to spin out of control. Eddie would be no help. Claire was acting like she wanted to fuck both of them. And what would this do to Josh and Steph's relationship, if they took started having sex with other people? I did not want to be responsible for that.

But was I really responsible for their decisions? Or was this just a hangover from my own failed marriage and my own hangups?

I finished my now-flavorless food and pushed away from the table.

"Okay," I said. "What's your plan for the remainder of our time?"

"We haven't discussed it in complete detail," Steph said, "but we really want to start by watching you two fuck. Isn't that right, hon?"

She squeezed his hand.

"Yeah," Josh said. "And then maybe copy what you're doing as you're doing it."

I pointed at Josh and Steph but looked at Claire.

"Soft swinging as the next step," I said. "I called it."

"And?" Claire said. "So what?"

I realized I was the only one at the table who had children, even though after the divorce I barely ever got to see them. I was being protective of Josh and Steph as though they were my own kids. But they weren't. They were full-grown adults, capable of making their own decisions. Just because they were younger and less experienced than we were didn't mean they weren't competent to make adult decisions. I sighed.

"Fine," I said. "I'm game for fucking Claire pretty much any way you like, and she's always been up for almost anything. Where do you want to start?"

"Give me a minute," Josh said. "Let me get that book. Maybe we can look at the DVD together later."

Josh released Steph's hand and hurried to their bedroom. I turned to her.

"Are you sure you're on board with this?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," she said, surprising me with her language. "You have no idea how frustrated I have been, for way too long."

She took my hand and smiled. "I appreciate that you are trying to look out for us but this really is what we want."

I squeezed her hand in return.

"Know that you are putting your relationship at risk," I said.

"Mike, our relationship was at risk when we hired Faunus. Our sex life was completely broken. This is a chance to at least figure out what we both want, even if that is to end things between us. We are not children."

Josh returned with the book. Steph let go of each my hand.

"I've got a couple of ideas," Josh said. "It's stuff Steph and I aren't sure about. A demonstration would be great. Your bedroom or ours?"

"Yours," I said, thinking about the laptop.

* * *

In the master suite, Josh and Steph cuddled on the loveseat near the bed. They flipped through the book, trying to decide.

"Okay," Mike said. "We want to see sixty-nine because we couldn't make it work."

"Lying on our sides or with one partner underneath?" Claire asked, sitting naked, cross-legged on the bed.

"Which one's better?" Steph asked.

"Depends on your bodies," Claire said. "Depends on what you like. With some people, side-by-side works better. With Mike, I like lying under him."

"Okay, then do that," Josh said.

Claire grinned at me.

"C'mon stud," she said. "Eat me while you fuck my mouth."

She lay back on the bed, knees up, and spread her legs. God, but she turned me on. I climbed on top of her and lowered my cock toward her face, then lapped the length of her cunt. She moaned as she licked my crown and took it into her mouth. In a few minutes, I forgot we had observers. I dipped my rod in Claire's mouth over and over, feeling her rough tongue sliding up and down my length. My mouth was fixed to her pussy, penetrating her tunnel with my tongue, then sucking her clit hood. Her moans grew louder as I attended to her. Semen churned in my balls and filled the inside of my dick, making me feel even thicker.

As I felt the first few thick blobs of cum appear at my cock head, I heard Claire's moans turn into grunts. I found myself bucking my hips at Claire's face, filling her mouth with my cock. She thrust her cunt against my face, symmetrical to my movements. We fucked together, moaning and grunting as our climaxes approached.

We came at the same time, screaming into each others' genitals as her cum coated my face and my dick pumped my spunk into her mouth. We rolled apart, gasping for air.

"Wow, that was amazing," Steph said, slightly flushed, a faint damp spot visible on her dress, right between her legs. Commando.

"Ready?" Josh asked.

"Yes," she said.

He took her hand and led her to the bed. When she pulled the dress over her head, Josh did a double-take, his hands at his belt buckle.

"You're not wearing a bra or panties?" he asked in a whisper.

She shook her head.

"Nope," she said, turning completely around to give him a better view. "It feels really good, to be honest. Freeing, if that makes any sense."

"Wow," he said in wonder. "All morning?"

She grinned.

"Yep."

He hurried to finish undressing, his eyes hungrily fixed on Steph, his rigid cock pulsing in anticipation. Once naked, he turned to us.

"Mike? Claire? Let us know what we need to do to improve. This is our third try at this," Josh said.

"Sure," I said, collapsing on the loveseat with Claire, my cock still hard.

"You want to fuck her, don't you?" Claire whispered in my ear while squeezing my dick with her hand.

"And you don't?" I replied.

She giggled and squeezed my thigh.

"All things in good time."

Steph lay on the bed in imitation of Claire.

"Give me your penis," she said.

Josh clambered up on the bed and positioned himself above Steph. She put a hand behind her head so she could reach his stiff dick with her mouth.

"Josh," Claire said, "you're too high up. Spread your knees and get lower down so Steph can reach you."

"Gotcha," Josh said as he lowered his hips a bit so Steph could have easier access.

"Better?" he said.

"Ask Steph," I said. "She's the one you're fucking."

"Good point. Steph?"

She took her mouth away from his cock for a moment to say, "Perfect."

They licked and sucked each other for a while, moaning and grunting. Thrusting into Steph's mouth was driving Josh crazy and he lost it first, shouting his orgasm. She choked a little, coughing and sputtering, but managed to swallow most of his load.

"Sorry, babe," he said.

"DON'T FUCKING STOP LICKING ME!" she responded, bucking her hips toward his face.

He dove in with vigor, his tongue going everywhere, until Steph cried out, "Okay, stop! Just stop. Give me a minute."

They disentangled from each other and lay panting.

"Josh?" she said.

"Yeah, babe."

"That thing you did with your tongue this morning? Do that again. I liked that."

"For sure," he said.

Steph lay back on a couple of pillows, her legs spread. Josh dove between them. She shivered and moaned. She grabbed his hair, pulling him tighter to her cunt. She let out a deep groan.

"Oh yeah, Josh. Keep doing that. Just like that. So fucking good. Oh yeah. Suck it. Suck it harder. Give me your tongue. AH! YES! OH SO GOOD! UH UH UH! MORE! YES! FUUUUUCK!"

She flailed on the bed, cumming hard as Josh ate her. Eventually, she pushed his head away, gasping.

"No more! No more! You're killing me! Damn that was good!" she cried.

He moved up to hold her, chuckling against her collarbone. She kissed his forehead.

"Oh God you're good, Josh," she said, wrapping all her limbs around him tight.

"You kids okay?" Claire said, standing.

"Yeah, for now," Josh said. "And it's not even noon. We'll look you up again in a while."

* * *

I had a quick chicken salad sandwich in the kitchen with Claire.

"What are we going to do with those two?" I asked between bites. "I'm still not sold on this idea. It's like two steps forward and one step back with them."

"Enjoy the ride," she said. "They are. I am. Why not you?"

"I'm not good at taking orders," I said. "If there's logic behind it, fine. I feel like I'm an action figure in some kid's fantasy playground. They don't know what the fuck they're doing."

"Male pride," Claire said with a nod and a knowing look. "Welcome to my world."

"Damn."

"Just go with the flow. It's only for a few more days. It won't kill you."

* * *

Around two in the afternoon, I took a nap, while Claire hung out in the den watching costume dramas on Netflix. After getting up refreshed, I went to see her. Men in wigs and women in ornate dress wandered the screen. When she saw me approach, she smiled and patted a space on the sofa next to her.

"Any news from our new best friends?" I asked.

"A few screams and cries from their bedroom," she said. "They seem to be having a ton of fun together, finally."

"Okay, good."

"But it's been quiet for a while. I think you may have been right," she said. "They're gonna want to soft swing next, and probably more beyond that. They're going to be different people after this week. Maybe not the people they want to be."

Josh appeared nude in the doorway. He smiled, seeing Claire and me.

"We need you in the bedroom," he said. "Naked."

* * *

Steph lounged on the bed as we entered with Josh. She sat up, a gleam in her eye as she caught sight of my dick. Uh-oh. I mean, for this gig I was pretty much average size, similar to Josh's equipment. What was the attraction, beside just getting a little strange?

"We want to get the technique down for doggy position," Josh said to me. "We want you to fuck Claire while I fuck Steph, and you can give us pointers."

"Not a lot to doggy," I said, "You just have to practice. Find out what your partner likes."

"Indulge us," Josh said. "What'll it hurt?"

"Not a damn thing," Claire said.

We climbed on the bed, the women on all fours side by side, Josh and I kneeling behind them. As I slid into Claire, she gasped. Slowly, I fed her cunt with my cock. I looked over to see Josh entering Steph, who took a sharp inhalation as he penetrated her. I pounded into Claire and Josh copied my motions.

Given our Faunus enhancements, we could easily outlast them. Since we hadn't fucked either of them yet, they hadn't gained the advantages we could pass along to them, like heightened arousal, easier and faster erections that would last longer, more intense and effortless orgasms, and greater pleasure overall from sex. There was a certain humor to the situation. Nirvana was right next to them, but they hadn't asked yet and didn't know.

I concentrated on fucking Claire, ignoring Steph and Josh. Ramming in and out of her tight tunnel, I felt her clench around me as her orgasm approached. She thrust her ass back against me, matching my speed as I jabbed into her again and again. She panted harder as she got closer to her peak. I felt my balls roil, cum building within them. As her cunt throbbed around me, she screamed in orgasm, which set me off. I shot stream after stream of spunk into her hot cunt, wordlessly shouting my climax. She collapsed onto the bed, rolled over to face me, and sighed.

Josh humped again and again into Steph, who sank down on the bed with her ass raised so he could fuck her. She passively received his penis. He entered her again and again, coming closer to his orgasm without triggering her corresponding arousal. Finally he came, grunting and groaning as he emptied his seed into her. She sprawled flat on the bed and he lay atop her, kissing her shoulders.

After Claire and I had recovered, I said, "Anything else you need, chief?"

"No, we're good," he said without conviction. "We'll call you in a while."

We left the master suite for our own bedroom, closing the door behind us.

"Josh isn't exactly a fountain of confidence, is he?" Claire asked.

"God no," I said. "And from the look she gave my junk when I entered their room, I think Steph wants to fuck me. I know it's part of the deal, but it'll crush Josh unless you take him on and make him feel all manly."

"I know how to do that," she said. "I was an escort, remember? I can fake it with the best of them."

"But Claire --"

"But nothing. We work for Faunus Fantasies, okay? You know I love you. You know I love Mel. You also know that I get my pick of gigs to work. I picked this because you were involved and it looked interesting. We'll get through this."

I sighed.

"I just worry about you," I said.

"So? I worry about you. I worry about Mel, too. This is the longest we three have been apart. It'll work out. Trust me."

"I do," I said. "I just don't trust Josh."

Claire laughed.

"I don't trust Steph. She's more subtle, craftier. We'll handle this. Always remember the cameras. Which reminds me. I have something to show you."

Claire opened the laptop and accessed the camera logs. She scrolled through previous recordings and clicked on one.

"Watch this," she said. "It's from earlier this morning."

She turned the screen my way.

"So you're going to divorce me?" Josh said, tears spilling down his face.

"Yes, unless you learn to satisfy me in bed like yesterday," she said. "I haven't been pawed by such an inept limp-dick since middle school. Man up, Josh. Learn to do sex. This is your chance."

"But I always try to please you and treat you gently," Josh said.

"That's the fucking problem, Josh. I have plenty of girl friends. I need a man, and you're not filling that need. This is your chance to make up for lost time. Fuck this up and our marriage is over."

"Fuck," I said. "Even my ex wasn't that harsh."

"I know," she said. "This is rough."

"Divorce might be the best thing for them, but he doesn't see that."

"Yeah. I don't know how to solve this yet, or if it can be solved. All we can do is ride it out."

"Man, that's bad."

She rose from the desk, tears in her eyes, and hugged me tight.

"I am so grateful that I found you," she said. "You're a good, strong, kind man, and I know you love me."

"What about Mel?" I asked.

She laughed through her tears.

"She's a good, strong, kind woman, and I know she loves me. I don't feel like I deserve either of you. But both of you? Fucking ridiculous."

"She is everything you say, and you deserve all good things, Claire. Believe that."

I held her close, both of us with tears in our eyes.

"I really want to call her," she said. "Text her at least."

"Yeah, me too. But you know the rules. No outside contact during a gig."

She sniffed a couple of times, a chuckle rising in her throat.

"You know, I'm the one who wrote those rules, back in the early days of Faunus." She laughed. "Damn me for being so logical."

She logged off the computer and put it away.

* * *

There was a knock on our door. Claire opened it to find Steph standing naked in the hall.

"We have another thing we'd like to try," she said.

"And what's that?" Claire asked.

"We'll talk about it in our room."

"Okay, be there in a minute," Claire said, closing the door.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready as ever," she said. "What in the world are they up to this time?"

* * *

"This is from the book you gave us," Josh said, "and it looks really hot."

"Sure, we're game," I said. "What have you got in mind?"

"Here's the picture," Josh said, turning the book so we could see.

"Looks like fun," Claire said.

"But the kicker is, we swap partners. I fuck Claire and Mike fucks Steph."

"You up for it, Steph?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, her breath already a little ragged. She was looking forward to this too much.

Steph and Claire lay on their sides, facing each other close enough to kiss and stroke each other. Josh spooned behind Claire, parting her legs so that the upper one draped over him. He lined up his dick with her cunt opening and slid in slowly. She gasped.

"That's a really nice cock you got there, Josh," she said.

"Oh my God you feel good," Josh said, fumbling with Claire's breasts.

"How about you, big boy, I'm ready for you," Steph said, reaching back and grabbing my ass.

I scooted forward. Raising her upper leg over my own, I swiveled my hips to line up my dick with her pussy. She moaned in anticipation. I penetrated her with care, not knowing her limits. She grunted and groaned with each small thrust, reaching to hold Claire's face and kiss her hard. When I was balls-deep inside her, I backed out and glided into her again, causing her to grunt into Claire's mouth. Each time I entered her, I increased speed until I was fucking her hard and fast. She gave out a primal cry at every thrust, finally releasing Claire and screaming over and over again as I fucked her.

"OH FUCK YEAH! GIVE ME THAT COCK! YES YES YES YES YES! OOOOOHHHHH! SO GOOD! OH GOD FUCK ME! OH FUCKING FUCK I'M GONNA CUM! GIMME THAT COCK! OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Steph clamped around my pole as she came, and her orgasm set off mine. I bit her shoulder, muffling my shout as I came, shooting rope after rope of thick spunk into her tight pussy. She relaxed, falling back against me. Josh stabbed his cock into Claire, fucking her for all he was worth. Seeing Steph and I cum set off his climax.

"OH GOD YES! TAKE MY CUM! OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM NOW OH FUUUUUUCK!"

His dick drooped and he fell onto his back, panting. Claire had not yet reached climax.

"Hey Steph?" Claire said. "Why don't you finish me off? I haven't cum yet."

"I'm straight, remember?" she said.

"You wanted to experiment, right? Josh's cum is inside me and you like his taste, don't you?"

"Yeah, I love the taste of his semen," she said without enthusiasm.

"Okay, then, go for it."

Steph crawled over to Claire and began licking her husband's cum from Claire's pussy. Claire bucked against Steph's mouth. Steph grunted and moaned, continuing to lick and suck. Small moans and grunts escaped from Claire's mouth as her excitement arose. Steph grabbed Claire's ass with both hands to get a better angle. She sunk her pinkie finger into Claire's asshole, using cum, saliva, and pussy juice as lubricant. This sent Claire over the edge. She screamed as she came, bouncing her ass up and down and pulling Steph's mouth against her.

After Claire came, she lay sprawled on the bed panting. When she recovered, she sat up and kissed Steph hard, moaning all the while.

"Okay, I'll admit it," Steph said. "That was pretty hot, going down on you."

"Thought you might like it," Claire said.

* * *

Back in our room, Claire flopped on the bed. After a moment, she said, "Well, we just helped Steph crush Josh's confidence. Again."

"You're right," I said. "You have any idea how we can fix this?"

She raised up on her elbows, thinking.

"Maybe I do, actually."

"Really? It looks pretty damn hopeless to me. I am dreading the next few days with them."

"Okay but remember that thing our enhancements do, making our clients' genitals tougher and their bodies more sensitive to pleasure and easier to arouse?"

"Yeah, I thought about that. Now that we've fucked them, those benefits should start to kick in anytime now."

"Mm-hm. Also remember that easier and longer-lasting erections come with that package. That's going to make it a lot more fun for Steph when they get busy in bed. I'll also give Josh a psychological boost. It'll be easier for her to climax, and Josh will be able to stay in the game longer. We can use that to our advantage. If we can play up the idea that Josh has become the studliest fuck beast on the planet, Steph might come around. What do you think?"