Faunus Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us lay there, reveling in our aftershocks and lingering pleasure.

* * *

After everyone had a chance to shower, dress, and finish packing, Josh and I carried our luggage to the car. Claire and Steph followed close behind. The drive back was quiet, Claire and I in the front, Steph and Josh in the back holding hands and exchanging the occasional passionate kiss.

Once at their house, we all got out of the car and unloaded their suitcases. Claire and Steph hugged, tears in Steph's eyes, then Josh and Claire hugged. He kissed her cheek. I shook hands with Josh, who pulled me into a bear hug.

"I'll never forget this, man," he said. "Thanks a ton."

"My pleasure," I said. "Take care of yourself. And Steph."

"Will do."

* * *

On the drive back to Faunus to get our cars, Claire was silent, thinking. I didn't interrupt her.

Once there, I parked the Camry with the other company cars. I carried Claire's luggage to her Alfa, where she finally spoke.

"What do you think will happen with those two?" she asked.

I thought for a moment.

"Right now, they're probably fucking like rabbits. A year from now, who knows? They could divorce, they could have a kid, they could be in an open marriage. It's a mystery."

"My money's on divorce," she said. "We can't know for sure if five days was enough to shake Josh out of his repression. And Steph's tough to read. She loves him but she was completely out of patience by the time we got involved. You don't come back from a thing like that easily."

"Bet you twenty bucks they end up running a sex club together," I said.

She swatted my arm and laughed.

"You're on. No way that'll happen."

I slammed her car's trunk closed.

"See you at Mel's?" I asked.

"Yeah," Claire said, biting her lower lip. "I texted her a minute ago. She's expecting us."

* * *

Reunion

I parked in front of Mel's house, behind Claire's Giulia. I sat for a minute, thinking about Steph and Josh. I was startled out of my reverie by loud rapping on the window. It was Mel and Claire. I smiled as I rolled the window down.

"Hi Mel. You doing okay?" I asked.

"What's up with you?" Mel said, a big grin on her face. "Claire's been here ten minutes already. What are you waiting for?"

"Just thinking for a bit," I said.

"Less thinking, more fucking," she said. "I am positively rabid right now. Get in the house and get naked, pronto!"

* * *

We left a trail of clothes from the front door to Mel's bedroom. Once there, we leapt on the bed, grabbing each other in desperation. My pole was stiff with anticipation.

"God I missed you guys," Mel said, her voice quavering.

"I missed you, too," Claire said. "Thought about you every night."

"It was hell being out of touch," I said.

I hugged her tight. Claire kissed her hard and covered Mel's pussy with her hand. Mel shuddered at our touch. Once Claire released Mel from their kiss, I kissed her, our tongues battling. I could taste Claire's lipstick on her mouth and my dick got harder as I thought about fucking them both again.

Mel and Claire lay back on their elbows, legs open, and pressed their pussies together. They moaned, rubbing their vulvas against each other. I lay next to them on the bed, enjoying the view and their squishy sex sounds while a bead of pre-cum grew at the tip of my cock. Even in her distracted state, Mel noticed. She beckoned to me. I knelt in front of her. She smiled and licked the drop into her mouth.

"Nice," she said, then gasped as Claire increased the speed of her thrusts.

I lay back down, head on my hand, enjoying their enjoyment.

The two women came simultaneously, crying out and gasping. They lay spent, legs entangled, for a few minutes, then approached me. Mel dove onto my cock, her plump lips encircling my shaft and making me gasp. I fell onto my back. Claire kissed me hard.

Coming up for air, Claire said "God I missed being with you both."

"Yeah, me too," I said. "Just us three is the best."

"Lick me," Claire said, arranging herself so her thighs were at my ears.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I said before burying my tongue in her shaved pussy.

Claire moaned and grabbed handfuls of my hair as I teased her, licking the full length of her lips time and time again. When she'd had enough torture, she spread her legs to press her cunt against my face. Mel deep-throated me as I circled Claire's clit hood with my tongue. She grunted and rocked on my face. My cum boiled in my balls and seeped from my crown. Mel took me all the way into her throat again as I sucked Claire's clit, triggering her orgasm.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she cried as I brought her off. "FUCK SHIT OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD YES! OH OH OH OH OH OH! UNG! UNG! OH!"

With a scream, trembling with pleasure, she let loose a flood of pussy juice. I bucked against Mel's mouth as pulse after pulse of my cum shot into her mouth. She laughed as I came.

"God DAMN, but you two are something else," I said, gasping for air. "I love you both so much."

Mel slithered up the length of my body and straddled me. She kissed Claire, letting part of my load slide into Claire's mouth. They both swallowed, then took turns kissing me hard. We cuddled together as we fell asleep.

* * *

Evaluation

A few days after our time with Steph and Josh, Claire and I got texts requesting our presence at Faunus headquarters.

I was at my condo, getting clobbered by Mel at Mario Kart, when my phone went off. Claire was out getting a watch battery replaced.

"Sorry, love, gotta go," I said, giving Mel a kiss. "Won't be long."

* * *

"I told you this was a fucking weird one," Eddie said as he handed us the evaluation forms Steph and Josh had completed. "As far as I'm concerned, you did the best you could with what you had to work with. I couldn't have picked anybody better than you two. Oh, and the clients wanted the full video package of their experience, so that's more moola coming my way."

This was high praise from Eddie. I skimmed Josh's survey. Mostly 10s, a few 9s, and a 7 for "Treated me with respect." I flipped forward to the free text section, where Josh had written, "at first, Mike didn't seem to get that that I already have a dad," which made me laugh. Steph gave us all 9s and 10s with just one comment: "Loved you guys!!!" I closed the folder and handed it back to Eddie.

"You're getting three grand each as a bonus," Eddie said. "It woulda been five if you'd done the full seven days."

"Thanks Eddie," I said. "I really appreciate it."

"We really were done at five days," Claire said. "Two days more would have cost you and the clients more money with no real benefit."

Eddie threw his hands up.

"Fine, five grand each. Cheaper than paying you both for two more days."

"Woo-hoo!" Claire shouted and did a fist pump. "Yes!"

I looked at her.

"Since when do you ever say 'woo-hoo'?" I asked. "Or pump your fist, for that matter?"

Eddie laughed.

"Only happens when she gets more money than she thought she was gonna get," he said, still chortling.

"Can you blame me?" she asked.

"Not a bit," I said. "Just surprised."

* * *

One Year Later

I dropped by Faunus to review a few recent cases and check my mailbox. My typical mail was usually deadly dull, consisting of corporate memos telling us we needed to get our flu shots or sign up for insurance. This time, there was a thick black envelope with red print. It was addressed to me care of Faunus. It contained a glossy pamphlet with a note attached, written in a feminine hand:

Hi Mike!

We'd love to see you! Bring Claire!!!

XOXOXO,

Steph and Josh

It was an ad for a new lifestyle club, "The Hare's Underground", now open for business, exclusive clientele only. The brochure's photos of the place were impressive. Full dungeon, lots of toys, plenty of private rooms, and airy open spaces with lots of padding.

Well, what do you know? I thought. Claire owes me a twenty.