Robert's Fanstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

As Kathy moved the mouse, the screen saver went off and a Word Document appear. She was about to click on the "save" icon when her eyes wandered over the text on the screen. She gasped and sat down in the chair in front of the monitor. As she read what was on the page that was showing, her heartbeat went up. She scrolled back to the top and gasped again as she read the title to the document: "Mom and Me."

Kathy read the first chapter, realizing that, although the names were different, this story had to be about herself and her son. He had described a particular type of masturbation that she did on a fairly frequent basis. Her heart was beating very hard in her chest now. She went on to fully read the second chapter and was shocked even more.

Oh my God, Kathy thought to herself, my son not only must have seen me masturbating, he's fantasizing about having sex with me. But when did he see me? I've been really careful since he's come home from college. And then she realized that it must have happened the day before her birthday, a Friday. The Friday that Robert had come home to surprised her for her birthday. That could have been the only time he could have seen her. She remembered very well using the double dildo in her pussy and ass on that day, as well as the small vibrator on her clitoris.

Kathy briefly toyed with the idea of deleting the story. But then her son would know that she had seen it. He might not confront her about it, probably wouldn't, all things considered, but it might cause an underlying tension between them that she didn't want. She loved her son. Kathy decided she had to seriously think about this. So, instead of deleting it she clicked save then shut down the computer.

Kathy's mind was in a whirl. Her heart had calmed down some but she didn't quite know what to think about this turn of events. She knew that she was an attractive woman. She knew that her son was an attractive young man. She also knew that her sex life was non-existent except for her masturbation, and that she was a very libidinous woman. She like sex a lot. That's why she would frequently come home on her lunch hour and satisfy herself sexually. Since her husband's sudden death, she just couldn't bring herself to date or look for another sex partner. Of course, at her age, most of the good men were taken and the thought of taking a younger lover scared her a little, afraid she might make a fool of herself. And she surely didn't want to be the lover of a married man.

Never in her life would she have expected that her son would fantasize about having sex with her, his mother, an incestuous relationship. Kathy had always been a very sexually open woman before she was married, and even after. She was never shocked or outraged at bizarre sexual practices that she saw in the videos she watched, as long as they depicted consenting adults. She used them vicariously to enhance her own sexual life with her husband.

Kathy had never watched any incest videos because the thought of incest never turned her on. But now? Now her son was fantasizing about fucking her. How could that be? But then, she thought, he was probably an average horny young man and he had seen his mother in a compromising situation . . . . Hell! It was more than compromising. It had been a scene of blatant raw self-sex that her son had seen his mother in.

Kathy decided she needed a shower. Once the hot spray was pounding her body, her thoughts went to the second chapter that Robert had written. In it he had her on his bed, between his legs, sucking his cock . . . and coming in her mouth. She had to admit, given her innate sexuality, that image would have excited her, except for the fact that it was her son's cock she would have been sucking and letting come in her mouth.

Still, she felt a tingle in her loins and automatically reached down to touch herself. She began to rub her clitoris ever so lightly . . . and moaned with pleasure. She thought about her handsome son's athletic body, of him touching her, of her sucking his cock, of him licking her pussy. God! Those thoughts shouldn't have sexually excited her, but they did.

If only he wasn't my son, she thought. I wouldn't have a problem fucking him if he was someone else's son. But then, she thought, he's already thinking about having sex with me . . . and he's right here, at home and, and . . . .

Oh, now I am in trouble, Kathy told herself as she turned her back to the shower and began to play with her pussy in earnest. I'm seriously thinking of having sex with my son. A few minutes later her body convulsed with a wonderful and wonderfully strong orgasm as she, with eyes closed, imagined her son fucking her. Actually, her mind was skipping between several images: Robert licking her pussy, her sucking his cock, him fucking her pussy, and him fucking her in the ass.

Kathy gasped and came and shuddered then stood there under the shower spray recovering.

Oh yes, she thought, I'm in trouble. But she was pleased with the intensity of her climax. She wondered if she should stay in the shower while she tried for a second orgasm thinking incestuous thoughts about fucking her son. Of course, she knew she could never really do such a thing. It was just too bizarre and wrong to think about actually having sex with her own son.

However, she quickly rationalized, merely fantasizing about it couldn't hurt, could it? She definitely knew the difference between fantasy and reality. And her son was such a, a, well, a hunk—handsome, muscular, intelligent, kind, funny— any woman would be proud to have such a lover. Even myself, Kathy thought, but only in my fantasies, of course.

She knew that even fantasizing about having sex with her son would be considered terribly wrong by society in general. But she also had to admit to herself, even though she was a "normal" mother in all other things, there was just something, now that the idea was planted in her mind, about the terribly taboo nature of an incestuous relationship with her son that piqued her sexual curiosity.

Kathy spent the extra time in the shower. After she got out and dried herself she checked her body out in the big bathroom mirror. She was 5' 5" tall and 110 pounds and her measurements were 33C-23-34.

She held her breasts from below and massaged them gently then pinched her nipples and felt a warm arrow of pleasure make its way to her pussy.

No, she wasn't a young woman anymore, but her body was holding up pretty good, as well as her face. No one thought she was actually 45; late 30's, maybe 40 at the oldest. She could still turn the heads of even young men when she was walking through the mall, down the street, or into a restaurant.

Kathy ran her hands sensually up and down her flat stomach then reached between her legs to give her pussy lips a firm squeeze. It felt good. She raised her hands to cup her breasts again and pinched her nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. She shivered with the pleasure of caressing her own body and of the memory of her incestuous thoughts in the shower and the two really good climaxes that had resulted from those thoughts.

Smiling at herself in the mirror, almost laughing, Kathy shook her head. "I think you just may be going crazy, old lady, from lack of getting a good fuck thrown into you on a regular basis," she said out loud. Kathy entered her bedroom and found a comfortable pair of shorts to wear, no panties, and a T-shirt, no bra, then lay down on the bed to take a short nap.

Her body was very relaxed now from what she had done in the shower. She began to slowly drift off to sleep, with snatches of images in her head of sucking her son's big cock and of him lowering himself over her and entering her pussy, stretching it deliciously with its thickness.

Kathy wondered, sleepily, if her son actually had a big cock. Not that it mattered. She knew that she would never see it, at least not in any personal, sexual way. So, she decided, if she was going to fantasize about it she might as well imagine it as a long, thick, pussy-filling, pussy-stretching cock.

Am I going to continue to fantasize about incest with my son, Kathy wondered to herself? She yawned. What happened in the shower was great but is it right for me to.............. And she drifted off to sleep.

4. How Kathy checked on what Robert wrote

Monday through Friday Robert left for work at 6:30 and Kathy at 8:15. The first thing she would do after she was sure he was out of the house and had driven away, was to go into his room and turn on his computer. She would open up his document page and click on the title "Mom and Me" to see what, if anything, Robert had written the night before.

Most mornings there were additions to the story. After Robert had his mother sucking his cock and coming in her mouth, he went down on her and licked her until she had "a screaming orgasm." Kathy liked it when she read it and used it to get off in the shower that morning, screaming as she came, imagining her son giving her wonderful "head."

Another day, he wrote about putting her up against the wall in the kitchen, stuffing her "tight little pussy" with his "big cock" and fucking her until she came twice, after which he "filled her beautiful little fuck hole" with his "hot, thick cum." Whew! That image really got her off in the shower the morning she read it. It also made her wonder, again, if her son really had a "big cock," or if that was just how a young man wanted to think of his cock.

The weekend came and Robert didn't write anything. He had gone out with friends both Friday and Saturday night. But on Monday morning there was a new entry to the story. This time Robert had his mother bent over the dining room table. He had her dressed in black, thigh-high stockings and black stiletto high heels and nothing else. He lubed her anal sphincter with butter he had brought in from the kitchen. After he had rubbed a liberal amount of butter around Kathy's asshole he gently slid first one, then two and, finally, three fingers inside her, carefully stretching her anal sphincter then finger-fucking her ass for a couple of minutes. He reached under his mother's body with his other hand and rubbed her clit. Then he pulled his fingers out of her ass and lubed up his cock.

Just reading what her son had written was getting Kathy's pussy wet and her heart was thudding heavily in her chest. She was sitting at Robert's desk wearing an oversized T-shirt and nothing else. Kathy slid her hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit while she continued to read.

After lubing up his cock with the butter, and wiping his hand's off on a hand towel, that he had thoughtfully brought to the dining room table, he grabbed his thick, hard erection near his body and pushed his cock head up against his mother's greased up asshole.

Kathy was breathing heavily now. Anal sex was something that she particularly enjoyed, even though her husband, unlike most men, had never really gotten into it. Her fingers were sluicing through her now very wet pussy lips as well as rubbing over her clitoris. She was imagining really being bent over the dining room table, in the stocking and high heels, and having her son actually rubbing butter over her asshole, sliding his fingers into her asshole and carefully stretching it, then getting ready to shove his thick cock through her tight anal sphincter.

She went back to reading what Robert had written. His cock head pressed against her tight asshole and mushroomed for a second before slowly stretching open her back door hole and pushing on through the anal canal and into her rectum. His rigid shaft followed until he was balls deep inside her.

At that point, Kathy grunted and panted and came . . . and came . . . and came. Her hand was soaked with her pussy juice and she was sure some of it had wet the chair she was sitting on, but she didn't care.

When she had recovered from her orgasm, Kathy sucked on her fingers as she got up and went into her bathroom to wash off her hand and wipe her pussy. Then she went back into Robert's room to shut off his computer. It was time for her to get ready for work. She saw that there was a wet stain on the chair she had been sitting in, about three inches in diameter.

Kathy got down on her knees and sniffed at it. She could smell the essence of her pussy and smiled wickedly. She decided to let it dry by itself without trying to clean it. When it had dried it wouldn't, or shouldn't, be noticeable. And if it was, oh well.

The thought of her son writing about fucking her, his mother, while sitting in the chair that she had just gotten wet from her pussy juices while coming from reading what he had written, gave Kathy a perverse but very pleasant feeling.

"Oh Kathy, you sick bitch," she said out loud to herself. She laughed and shook her head then shut down her son's computer.

5. How Robert's story ended

By Friday, Robert had finished writing his fantasy about fucking his mother. He didn't go out that night. He spent hours editing his story until it was as good, and error free, as he could make it. He had re-titled it "A Chance Encounter," and wrote a tag line stating: "Son helps his sex-starved mother and himself." Then he went to the Literotica site and submitted the story.

Kathy noticed that Robert hadn't gone out and that he stayed up late in his room. She was curious. She never tried to see what Robert had written on the weekends because he was around or could return at any moment or she was off shopping or visiting friends. Monday morning was her usual time to check after the weekend, but that Monday she had an important meeting and had to leave the house earlier than usual. Tuesday she got up late and had to hurry to get ready for work. But Wednesday morning proceeded as it should and, eager with anticipation, she sat at her son's computer and started it up.

When she clicked on the documents page she didn't see the title "Mom and Me." That's strange, she thought, and scanned over the various document titles again. Then she saw a title that read "A Chance Encounter." Had he changed the title, Kathy wondered? She clicked on the title and there it was, the same story.

Kathy scrolled down to where she had left off reading her son's incest fantasy. It only took a minute or so of reading to elicit a shocked gasp from her. She kept reading and was, again, getting really turned on at the imagery her son created about fucking her.

Once again, he was fucking her in the ass, after fucking her mouth and pussy. Only this time he had written how she had cleaned out her ass, her rectum, and her colon completely so that she could experience ass-to-mouth. Her son had also written about holding a glass under her ass after he had come in it so that she could push all his thick, gooey cum out into the glass and then drink it. This was obviously an idea straight out of some porn movie fantasy. What normal woman would do such a thing?

"Robert, you are one sick bastard," Kathy said out loud.

She watched porn sometimes to enhance her masturbation sessions. She had seen ass-to-mouth but had never thought of doing it herself. It was fascinating in a way, but at the same time it seemed really sick to her. But the way Robert had written it, with her colon completely cleaned out then sucking his cock after he had fucked her in the ass and, finally, drinking his cum after she squirted it back out of her ass, well, it didn't really seem sick at all. In fact, Kathy now thought that it was something that she would like to try. It was so . . . naughty, so perverse, so taboo, especially considering the incest angle of it. Imagining actually doing that with her son was extremely sexually arousing to her.

"You may be a sick bastard Robert," Kathy said out loud, "but you must get it from me, because your writing has made my pussy wet again."

Kathy slid her hand between her legs and began to masturbate. She scrolled down to the very bottom of the page and saw a note. It said: "Submitted to Literotica, then gave a date and time.

"Literotica? What the hell is Literotica?"

Kathy pulled her hand out from between her labia and sucked her pussy juice from her fingers then dried them on her T-shirt. Tasting her own vaginal lubrication had always been somewhat of a minor kinky turn-on for her.

Once she got onto the Internet, Kathy typed "Literotica" into the search bar. Several options popped up. She scanned them and chose the one that had the URL of literotica.com. In a short time she was on the page with the story index. Logically, she clicked on "New."

Kathy quickly scanned the list of titles and saw "A Chance Encounter," by HotforMom. That made her smile. If what her son had written was truly what he felt then he most definitely was hot for his mom. There was also a little red square with an upper case "H" in it. She wondered what that meant. She suspected that it meant "HOT". And, finally, there was a tag line: "Son helps his sex-starved mother and himself."

Kathy laughed. Oh yeah, she thought, Robert has been helping his sex-starved mother all right, even if he doesn't know it.

She clicked on the title and there was Robert's story with all its incestuous oral, vaginal, and anal details. Kathy's heart was racing. The names were changed but she knew that this story was about her, a real mother, not some made up one, and her son, her real son and his fantasy to have sex with her, his mother, every way a boy could have sex with his mother, and then some. And now, who knew how many people would be reading this story.

Kathy stuck her hand between her legs again and began to rub her wet pussy, only to realize that she had spent more time at the computer than she usually did. If she didn't get a move on, she would be late for work. She shut down her son's computer and rushed off to take a shower.

6. How Kathy tried out one of Robert's story ideas

At work, Kathy could think of little else but the story that Robert had written and published on the Literotica web site. Her mind was full of what her son had written about how he would fuck her, as well as all the ways he would fuck her. Kathy had no doubt that Robert was masturbating to his fantasy, thinking about really having sex with his mother. Hell! She certainly was. Why would he write it if he didn't really want to do it?

That was the question. Kathy was now at the point, from reading Robert's fantasy and masturbating to it, that she wasn't sure that she really wouldn't have sex with her son, should the opportunity come up. But how would an opportunity present itself, she wondered? Her body was actually trembling slightly because she was now thinking about and actually wanting to make Robert's fantasy into a reality.

Kathy was shocked with herself. Was she that sex-starved? Was she that perverted that she could actually contemplate fucking her own son? She was sure she could walk through the store and find a man, even a young man, that she could, as they say, hook up with for sex. Why didn't she do that?

Was it because she had gotten so deeply involved into this fantasy of Robert's? Or that she already knew her son, knew his habits, liked him as well as loved him, and that he was a very attractive young man on top of that? Or that it would be so damned convenient with both of them living in the same house? Was the line between fantasy and reality beginning to blur in her mind? Had she already crossed that line mentally? She wasn't sure. What she was sure of was that her body responded to the fantasy as though it was reality. Her many orgasms from masturbation, obtained by reading her son's fantasy about fucking her, proved that.

Okay, Kathy, she told herself, just calm down. She realized that her heart was racing just by letting herself think about actually having sex with her son . Let's say, she continue to herself, you and Robert do become lovers. No one else would know about it. Of course no one else would know about it! But would the reality be the same as the fantasy? Kathy took a deep breath and let it out slowly. There was only one way to find out.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers