Robert's Fanstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,068 Followers

Robert slumped back on the bed, panting, sweating, feeling oh so damned good. That had been one amazing blow job. And, the fact that it had been his mother sucking him off made it so much better. He looked up at her. She was on her hands and knees with her face above his.

Kathy smiled then collected a good bit of her son's semen onto her tongue and carefully opened her mouth to show it to him. Robert grinned at his mother. She was totally perverted and he loved it. Kathy closed her mouth and made a show of swallowing her son's cum. Then she grinned at him.

"Did you like that, stud?"

"Oh, now I'm a 'stud,' eh?" Robert laughed.

Kathy laughed too then laid down on top of her son. She braced her head and torso up with her forearms. "Yeah," she agreed, looking him in the eyes. "You're my big, muscular, hot young hunk. My stud. Do you mind?"

Robert put his arms around his mother and hugged her gently to his chest. She turned her head to the side and rested it on his shoulder. "No, Mom. I definitely don't mind. As long as you don't mind that you're my beautiful, sexy, hot, babe of a mother."

"Not too old for you, stud, all things considered?"

"No, babe." Robert replied as his hands began caressing her back from her shoulders down to her buttocks. He loved feeling her weight on him and running his hands up and down her back.

This was his mother he told himself excitedly. His mother whose naked body was pressing down on him, whose naked body he was caressing. His mother, who he had made love with and who was now his lover. The realization of what he and his mother were doing, the course they were now on, both astounded and pleased him. And that realization, those thoughts, were beginning to bring life back to his flaccid penis already.

"You are most definitely not too old for me. Yes, my love you . . . ."

Kathy raised her head and gave Robert a sweet kiss on the lips. "Thank you, sweetie, for calling me your love."

"Not a problem, Mom, because I do love you. But what I was going to say was, yes, you are a, uh, well, a mature woman . . . ."

"Oh my. My son is very diplomatic," Kathy said with a chuckle.

"But," Robert continued as if his mother hadn't interrupted, "what I see is a very beautiful, very competent, very experienced and, well, one damned hot, sexy woman. The fact that you're such a babe, as well as being my mother, and that you are so damned sexy, and that we are making a fantasy into a reality, just adds to, to, well, to both my love and my lust for you, my darling." Robert kissed his mother sweetly and affectionately.

Kathy was emotionally moved by what her son had just said and she turned his kiss into a long and passionate one.

"So, I'm a 'babe", eh, stud?" Kathy said as she pulled her lips away from Robert's.

"You're one of the hottest babes that I know . . . and there are a whole lot of hot babes out there, Mom," Robert responded without hesitation.

Kathy just smiled with appreciation then moved in for another long kiss.

"Oh God, Robert. " Kathy said when they broke the kiss. "I don't know where this is going to go, where it will end up. I was just so damned horny and when I read your story, I, I, I started fantasizing too and, well, here we are. And where this is, I'm not sure. But right now I like it. I like it a lot.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that this, what we are doing . . . incest . . . . I mean it feels so good and I want us to continue, but in the eyes of society it's so wrong and . . . ."

"So we'll just be careful and not tell society, or the neighbors, or anyone," Robert said softly. "Because I want this to continue, too." He caressed his mother's cheek and kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, and her lips.

"And like I said earlier, Mom, I really do love you. I love you as my mother, of course, but now, now I love you as my lover, too. And I do want that to continue, very much, Mom." Robert hugged his mother tightly and kissed her below the ear and whispered, "It's going to be all right, Mom. We're both intelligent. We'll be discreet. No one will ever know about our love. And we will enjoy it for years to come."

Kathy smiled and nodded. "Yes, Robert. Yes baby we will make it work for us and I'm so glad you feel the same as I do."

"Mom," Robert said as he lifter his mother's chin with his finger and gave her a light kiss on the lips, "who got us started down this road to incest? Me, your horny, perverted son."

Kathy laughed. "Yeah, well who continued us down this road to incest. Me, your horny, perverted mother."

They both laughed.

But Robert," Kathy continued, "I'm not going to get any younger . . . ."

Robert put his fingers to his mother's mouth to shush her. "Mom. Don't worry about it. Let's just let this relationship go where it goes. We still have several years to love and explore and make love . . . . Maybe not like today, because today, at least so far, has been pretty damned intense. But, yeah, let's be lover's and enjoy each other for as long as we can. Okay?"

Kathy kissed her son. "Yeah. Okay. I love you, Robert." Her eyes misted over and she felt a knot in her throat. She loved sex, pure raw, "why don't we do it in the road," sex. Her husband, Steve, who was in all other things a good husband and provider, had lost his interest in sex long before his death. But in the early years of their marriage their sex life had been intense, too.

Now, here was her son, tall, strong, and handsome, to love her and to fulfill her sexual needs and, obviously, quite willing to do so for years to come. She was overcome with emotion and a deep affectionate love for her son who now was also her lover.

Robert saw her emotional reaction and pulled her head down to his shoulder. He stroked her hair.

"Oh Robert, I love you too, so very much," Kathy said in a choked voice. "You don't know how much this means to me . . . ."

Robert's cock had gotten very hard again. All the talk of love and all the emotion that was thick in the air affected him physically. He quickly rolled his mother off of him and onto her back. She squealed in surprise, but she immediately had a lustful gleam in her beautiful green eyes, eyes that Robert could lose himself in.

He rolled over on top of his mother and wiggled his legs between hers, which she immediately opened wide for him. She felt his hardness pressing down against her pussy.

"Okay, Mom," Robert said with an intense look on his face, but with a hint of mischievousness, "I'm going to fuck your beautiful little pussy now."

"Oh yes, baby!" Kathy responded. "Fuck my pussy. Please fuck my pussy."

Robert got to a kneeling position and grabbed his cock. Looking down, he rubbed the tip of it between his mother's labia and got it wet with her vaginal lubrication, then he positioned his cock at the entrance of his mother's vagina. He repositioned himself over his mother, keeping his weigh up off her body. He smiled down at her.

"I've licked your pussy twice now, Mom, and fucked you in the ass once, now I'm going to fuck your pussy."

Robert shifted his hips and, in one smooth motion, he shoved the full length of his thick manhood through his mother's tight but slick vaginal opening and as deep into his mother's pussy as he could.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Kathy cried out as her son's cock stretched her vagina in all dimensions. He filled her completely, totally. He fit inside her vagina so tightly. She loved it. And she came. It wasn't a big orgasm, but it was an orgasm none-the-less.

"Oh baby!" Kathy said breathlessly, "you just made me come."

"Seriously?" Robert asked.

"Yes, seriously, Robert. A small one, but an orgasm. I guess I am just so wound up and excited about what we are doing . . . and when you shoved that big, beautiful cock into my pussy . . . . Well, I came."

"Fucking fantastic, Mom. You are such a sex pot," Robert said with a laugh. "I mean that in the most respectful way, Mom."

Kathy laughed and kissed her son. "I know son. Now, please fuck me."

Robert began where he left off. He started slowly but soon his thick manhood was flashing in and out of his mother's pussy.

"Oh Robert, yes, fuck my cunt!"

"What?" Robert was taken aback.

"I'm a cunt, Robert. Call me a cunt."

Robert got into the game without hesitation. "You cunt! You want me to fuck your cunt, you fucking cunt?"

Another aspect of Kathy's sexuality was vulgar sex talk. Normally she didn't put up with men talking that way to her or any woman. But sometimes, during sex, like right now, she loved it. She couldn't explain it rationally, but it excited her.

"Fuck my cunt, Robert. "Fuck my cunt with that big, goddamned beautiful cock of yours," Kathy cried out. "Fuck me, baby, my son! Fuck me! Fuck your mother! Oh God it's so good! Yes, baby! Yes baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

His mother's vulgar and vehement language excited Robert. He had been told by this very woman, years ago, to never use the word cunt, when she had overheard him talking to a friend and referring to a teacher at school. She had said that the word cunt was demeaning to all women. Yet, here she was, using it and obviously getting terribly excited about it.

Robert fucked his mother's cunt as hard and fast as he could. Her pussy was dripping wet and his big cock slid in and out of it like a well-oiled piston. Her heels were up on his ass. When had that happened, he wondered? He was holding his weight up off of his mother by his elbows and forearms, but she had her arms wrapped around him tightly and it felt so good to feel her body under him and her arms squeezing him. Her eyes were shut tightly and her face looked like she might be in pain. But he knew it wasn't pain, it was intense concentration on the pleasure of a good fuck.

He felt the head of his cock pounding against the end of his mother's stretched pussy and heard her grunting every time it did. But he didn't stop. He kept pounding his mother' pussy as hard as he could.

Damn! It felt so good. Surprisingly, to Robert, his mother had a pussy as tight as any girl he had ever fucked. Her vaginal sphincter grabbed at his thickness as he pulled it back and resisted as he slammed if forward. Only the copious amount of her natural lubrication kept them both from getting friction burns.

"Oh, Robert!" Kathy's eyes were now open, wide. She looked up at her son intently and nodded her head. "Yes, Robert, that's it. That's it. You're going to make me come again."

Excellent, thought Robert, he was about to blow another load, this time in his mother's pussy. That thought, that he was fucking his mother's pussy and was going to come in it, amazed him yet again, even after all that they had done this afternoon.

"Now, now, now, Robert!" Kathy cried out, and her body convulsed up against his. She pulled his weight down fully onto herself. Her legs, wrapped around his hips, leveraged her pussy hard up against his pounding cock. And she came, and came, and came.

"Oh fuck yes!" Robert cried as he felt that beautiful, wonderful sensation as his cock began to pulse shot after shot of another hot load of cum deep inside his mother's pussy.

The next few moments were filled with the sounds of gasps and panting and moaning and groaning that accompanies really good sex. Everything slowed down and that warm, wonderful afterglow of a good climax filled both mother and son as their breathing became calm again.

Kathy took her son's face in her hands and kissed him lovingly, her tongue lingering in his mouth and sliding around his tongue. "Thank you Robert," she said with a glint of amusement in her eyes as she pulled her lips away from his. "That was a really good fuck you gave me."

Robert laughed at his mother's words. "That's because, Mom, you're one hell of a good fuck."

They both laughed. And Robert kissed his mother sweetly several times, flicking his tongue against hers, savoring the taste of her mouth.

11. How Robert and his mother fucked some more and then came up with a plan

Robert got up. "Going to the bathroom, Mom," he said as he headed for the master bath.

"Use your regular one, honey," Kathy said. "I'm going to use that one right now."

She got off the bed and walked over to her son and embraced him, pressing her body against his tightly.

"Wow, Robert. This has all been, well, pretty astounding, don't you think? I mean, a month ago I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams that I'd be having sex with my son."

"Yeah, pretty astounding hardly covers it. More like fucking fantastic," he said with a big grin.

Kathy laughed. "Yeah, fucking fantastic." She tilted her head up and Robert bent down to kiss her.

"You sure you're okay with it?" Kathy asked her son.

"Without a doubt, Mom. And you?"

Without a doubt, son,"

They kissed once more then headed for the bathrooms.

Robert was back from his bathroom break, and a freshen up wash of his cock and balls before his mother. He poured them both half a glass of the chilled wine. He used he one with his cum residue in it. If Mom could drink my cum from this glass, he told himself, then I can drink wine from it. He got on the bed and made himself comfortable, waiting for his mother.

Kathy came out of her bathroom and climbed up next to her son. She got her glass of wine from the bedside stand. She looked at it carefully, then at the one Robert was holding

"This is the one, Mom."

Kathy smiled and nodded then raised her glass and said: "To my son, the stud, and to our fucking incestuous relationship, may it be long, exciting, and filled with good memories . . . for as long as it lasts."

Robert touched his glass to his mother's. They both took a swallow to acknowledge the toast.

"To my super hot mom and how she makes me want her just by looking at her . . . and to our fucking incestuous relationship, with fun and love and plenty of orgasms for both of us."

Kathy giggled and touched her glass to her son's. They both took another swallow of wine.

"So you really don't mind that your mother is such a horny old broad."

"You are not a horny old broad, Mom. You are an especially sexy and, I might add, beautiful mature woman."

"Oh, Robert, you're so sweet." Kathy twisted around and put her free arm around her son's neck and pulled him close for a kiss.

"But now, Mom," Robert said. "I'm starving. So what are we going to do about dinner?"

They talked about it for a bit and decided to call in an order to their favorite Chinese restaurant for take out. They both got dressed and took Robert's car to pick up their food. On the way back they stopped at a liquor store and picked up a bottle of champagne. It was definitely a time to celebrate.

Eating dinner while sitting at the counter in the kitchen, they talked about what the future would hold for them. Robert would sleep with his mother, but keep all his clothes and other stuff in his room, just in case friends or family showed up.

When summer was over Robert would go back to school, a four hour drive away. That made them both sad, but it couldn't be helped. He would be back for Thanksgiving, the Christmas and New Years holiday, and spring break, too. And, any other time that he could make it. For her part, Kathy said that she would come up to visit, staying in a local hotel, at least once a month, maybe more. Then there was next summer to look forward to.

"Robert?" Kathy said as she started to kiss her son with a succession of slow, light kisses. They were back in her bed, sipping champagne.

"Yeah, Mom?" Robert responded.

"I guess you know I like anal sex."

Robert chuckled. "Yeah, I guess I do. I've had anal sex with exactly two other girls and they only put up with it and they definitely didn't come, like you did."

"Yeah, well I'm one of those women who like anal sex . . . hell, I like everything sexual. But I can come from anal sex nearly every time, if I want to. And guess what?"

Robert's cock was starting to get hard again. "Uh? You want me to fuck you in the ass again, Mom?"

Kathy laughed and kissed Robert firmly on the lips. "I love it when you speak so delicately. Yes," she continued. "I want you to fuck me in the ass again. The last time was good, but it didn't take very long. I want to feel that big cock of yours fucking my ass for at least fifteen or twenty minutes before you come. Hopefully, by then, I will have come again at least once myself."

"Ass to mouth?" Robert asked.

"Not this time. It's been a long time since breakfast. I mean, it'd probably be okay, but really, I just want you to fuck my ass like you fucked my pussy. Okay?"

"Oh hell yes, Mom. That's more than okay."

Robert's was nearly fully erect now, but Kathy set her champagne glass aside, moved down the bed to grab her son's cock and slide her mouth over it and began sucking on it once again.

Robert gasped with pleasure. His mother's mouth, at first cold from the chilled champagne, quickly warmed up and felt so wet, so silky smooth, so right. He lay there looking down at her sucking as much of his big cock into her mouth as she could. In and out. Up and down. God! The sight of it thrilled him and if felt sooo damned good, too.

Kathy looked up at her son with her beautiful green eyes. She had a look of love in them, Robert thought. Or was that just pure lust? It didn't matter. All that mattered right now was that his mother was sucking his cock and he was going to fuck her in the ass again.

When Kathy had sucked on Robert's cock until it was as hard as it was going to get, she slipped her mouth off of it. Robert bent his head down to kiss his mother on the mouth.

Kathy reached over to the night stand for the anal lube and a hand towel. She squeezed some of the goo out onto her fingers and smeared it around and into her asshole. Kathy turned and, after squeezing more goo onto her fingers, she lubed her son's cock from the tip to the base, then she wiped her hand off on the towel.

She lowered her body to her elbows, her ass high in the air. "Come and get it lover," she cooed sexily over her shoulder as she wiggled her ass back and forth.

Robert grinned and positioned himself behind his mother's big round ass. Not that it was big, per se. It was just very womanly and rounded, with her hips tapering nicely to her slim waist, and then her upper back broadening to her well shaped shoulders. It was a sight that nearly took his breath away.

This was his mother! His beautiful, sexy, hot mother that he had been fantasizing about for months and here she was, offering her ass up to him yet again today. He shook his head as if to clear it. But he saw his objective and zeroed in on it: her beautiful little brown puckered hole, lubed up and waiting for him to slide his lubed up cock through it and deep into his mother's ass.

Robert held his cock near his body and pushed the head of it up against his mother's tight little hole. He watch, fascinated as the head of his cock, under constant gentle pressure from him, slowly slid out of sight into his mother's anus. He was glad that he had come three times already, because kneeling behind his mother, looking over her beautiful ass and back, and then watching his cock spread open and slide through her anal sphincter was sexually exciting in the extreme.

Kathy gasped. "Oh yes! Oh yes! That's it, slow and easy, but just keep shoving that big cock deep into me."

Robert did just that until his thighs met his mother's buttocks and he couldn't go any deeper. Kathy reached her hand back and felt her son's thighs against her ass, then reach under her body to feel how little distance there was between his balls and her tightly stretched asshole.

"Kathy's body was trembling. "Oh baby, your cock is the biggest thing I've ever had in my ass, and if feels so damned good. Now fuck me, baby. Fuck my ass good."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,068 Followers