Robert's Fanstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,072 Followers

"There, how's that," she asked, giving her son a lecherous smile.

Robert looked down at his mother's obscenely accessible pussy and anus and felt even more blood rush to his already iron-hard cock. He grinned. "Please forgive my French, mother, but that is just absolutely fucking beautiful."

"Well pardon my French, Robert," Kathy answered, also grinning, "but are you going to fuck my poor little ass with that huge hard cock, or not?"

Robert laughed and maneuvered between his mother's legs. He slowly rubbed his cockhead in the slick lubricant around her asshole. It felt so good. It seemed unbelievable that he was about to shove his big dick into his mother's ass. He took in a large shuddering breath.

Kathy's body was trembling now that she and her son were about to continue consummating their incestuous relationship. She was about to let her son fuck her in the ass with his huge cock, and then she would suck that cock after he pulled it out of her ass.

Robert steadied his cock with his hand and pushed its big, swollen head against his mother's anus. Kathy sucked in her breath when she felt it pressing firmly against her asshole. Her asshole was tight, but not quite as tight as it had been just a while ago when she had fucked it with a dildo. Her son's enlarge glans began to slowly push through her anal orifice under the firm but gentle pressure he was applying.

Kathy gasped and then moaned as her son's thick, hard man-meat slowly stretched her asshole open and slid into her rectum. It was almost painful, almost, but it was also an incredibly wonderful feeling. And then, when his cock head was through her anal passage, he kept pushing his rigid shaft into her body until the whole eight inches was inside her and he was balls deep in her bowels.

"Oh, yes, Robert!" Kathy sighed. "Your cock feels so good. Oh Jesus it's so deep in me. Oh God, Robert fuck me, fuck me! Fuck my ass, Robert!" Kathy pleaded.

He began doing just that. He pulled his cock almost all the way out of his mother's ass then plunged it back inside. He did that four or five times, then he suddenly pulled his cock completely out of Kathy's asshole.

"What? What?" Kathy cried out. "It was feeling soooo damned good, baby."

"I almost came," Robert answered. His cock was still bouncing up and down on its own, still super sensitive. He was so very turned on about having sex with his mother, about fucking her in the ass, and not having come in two days that he was almost beyond control. It was almost painful, in a way, wanting to come so badly but not wanting to come too quickly.

Kathy sat up and pushed her son over onto his back. "Okay, this is going to happen quickly. That's okay. I understand. Your cock had been in my ass, and deep in it. Now I'm going to suck it just a little. Try not to come. Then stick it back in my ass and fuck me hard until you come in my ass."

With that, Kathy leaned over Robert's painfully hard cock then slowly and carefully slid her mouth down over it, taking it as deep as she could without choking. She raised her lips back up to the top of her son's cock head and then lowered them back down again, taking nearly three-quarters of his length through her tightly stretched lips.

Robert pulled his body away. "Stop, stop!" he cried out. Watching his mother suck his cock, the cock that had just been buried deep in her ass was overwhelmingly exciting to him and he came so close to coming that, for a couple of moments, he thought he was going to shoot his load straight up into the air.

Kathy sat back on her heels and waited

After a few seconds, Robert got up on his knees. He leaned forward and took his mother's face in his hands. He gave her a long, loving kiss.

"Mom," he said, when he finally pulled his lips away from hers, "you are fantastic. This, what we are doing, is fantastic. Mom, I love you . . . . No! I'm in love with you, Mom." And he kissed her again.

Kathy loved what was happening, what her son was saying, but she wasn't letting her emotions run away with her.

"I love you too, Robert. You know I do. So love me, yes, please love me as your lover and I'll love you like that in return. But just remember lover boy I'm your mother who is now your lover, but I'm not your wife, nor will I be."

"Yeah, you're right, of course. But I'm still in love with you, Mom. Okay?"

Kathy kissed her son sweetly on the mouth, sliding her tongue lazily around his. "Yeah, Robert, that's very okay with me. Now," she continued, "do you want to spread my asshole open again with your wonderful cock and come inside me?"

Robert grinned at his mother and this time he pushed her onto her back. Kathy spread her legs wide for her son and he pushed his cock against her closed anal sphincter. The lubricant was still slick and he slid his cock fully inside his mother's rectum in one smooth move, making her gasp as he did. Then he began fucking her with long strokes, picking up speed as he went.

"Ah, God! Yes, Mom, I'm going to come," Robert cried out after he had stroked his cock almost fully in and out through his mother's tight anal sphincter several times.

"Yes, baby, come in my ass. I want to feel you come in my ass." Kathy said excitedly. She knew they would do this again many times, maybe not ass-to-mouth, but definitely fucking her ass. And then she would be able to come too. She was one of those women who truly enjoyed anal sex and could come that way.

Robert leaned over his mother. Kathy put her arms around him and hugged him to her body tightly. He was slamming his cock in and out of her ass now . . . then he cried out loudly.

"Ahhhh! Yessss! I'm coming! I'm coming." And Robert's cock began shooting a huge load of his cock cream deep inside his mother's ass. His body was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration and it shook with intense pleasure each time his cock ejaculated another thick streamer of his cum into the dark recesses of his mother's rectum.

Inside the incredible haze of orgasmic bliss, one that was possibly the most intense he had ever experienced, Robert's brain was aware, and amazed, that he had just fucked his mother in the ass and had shot a huge wad of his hot cum deep in her bowels.

Kathy felt her son's body convulse in orgasm. His thick cock felt so damned good fucking in and out of her tightly stretched anal sphincter. It felt so damned good to have the full length of him shoved so deep up inside her. Added to those physical components was the still hard to believe and so very exciting fact that this was her son who was fucking her in the ass, who was now coming in her ass.

It was that last thing, the incest with her son component, doing something that was so taboo but which was feeling so good, so right, that excited her brain to the point of initiating her own orgasm. Kathy had been close, but not close enough she had been sure, needing more time, more stimulation. But surprisingly, climax she did with a moaning mewling sound as she bit into Robert's neck, as her fingernails dug into his back, as her toes curled, her eyes fluttered, and her anus rhythmically clenched her son's now slowing cock.

"Oh wow, Mom!" Robert said several moments later as he stiff-armed himself up off of her body, "you came too."

"Yeah, baby," Kathy smiled at her son. She reached up to stroke his face and heaved a big sigh of contentment. "I didn't think I would, but at the last moment it just kind of snuck up on me."

Robert leaned down to give his mother a kiss.

"Okay," Kathy said as soon as their lips parted. "Grab the empty wineglass over there on the night stand."

Kathy sighed with regret as her son pulled his still thick, but less than fully erect penis out of her ass. Sometimes, in the past when having anal sex, she liked to have her lover leave it in her ass until it became completely flaccid and her anal sphincter expelled it.

As Robert moved to get the glass, Kathy rolled over onto her belly then slid her body into a kneeling, ass-high position.

"Help support me," Kathy said as she took the glass from her son's hand. She got her feet under her body to squat, placing the glass right beneath her asshole.

With Robert stabilizing her weight on the mattress, Kathy waited a few moments, letting gravity do its job, then she pushed with her anal muscles and a large glob of her son's semen squeezed out of her ass and into the glass. She waited a bit more then pushed again. More cum flowed then dripped into the glass.

Kathy got back onto her knees then turned to face her son. Robert was now lying on his side, propped up by his elbow and forearm. She wriggled her eyebrows at him. "So you want to see me drink the cum you just deposited in my ass?"

Robert grinned and shook his head. "Mom, you are one amazing woman."

"Well, do you, Robert?" Kathy asked with mock severity.

"Hell yes!" Robert answered.

"And then what are you going to do, hmm?"

"I'm going to lick your tasty little asshole clean, Mom. I'm going to tongue fuck your asshole."

"What a good boy," Kathy said.

She looked at the glass. It looked like a lot of semen. "My God! You did have a lot of cum stored up, didn't you. That looks like a couple of tablespoons worth." she said.

Kathy gave her son a lecherous grin before upending the glass over her mouth letting her son's thick, gelatinous-like semen slide out of the glass and onto her tongue. She tipped the glass back upright and closed her lips then she swished the cum around in her mouth for a second or two. She parted her lips a little and pushed the semen almost out between them to show Robert before swallowing it all down. Kathy swallowed a second time and then ran her tongue around her lips and smacked them together.

"Yum, yum," she said as she grinned at her son. "You have very tasty cum . . . or maybe my ass made it more tasty."

They both laughed.

Kathy tipped the glass back up and licked out every last bit of her son's cum that she could. She was totally into this fantasy made real. For the first time in her life she had just done ass-to-mouth and then swallowed the cum that had been in her ass. The fact that it was her own son she had done this with amazed her and had her body tingling with sexual excitement. Her nipples were erect again, and she knew this wouldn't be the last time she did this with Robert.

After she set the glass back down on the night stand, Kathy slid down to face her son. She put an arm around his neck and kissed him lovingly on the mouth, letting him taste his own semen in her mouth and on her tongue. Then she pushed her son over onto his back.

"Come on, Robert, let's sixty-nine. I want to suck your cock while you lick my ass."

10. How mother and son fucked some more

Kathy straddled her son's face, spread her ass cheeks with her hands and lowered her ass right down to his mouth. Then she leaned forward and sucked his mostly flaccid cock into her mouth.

Robert pushed his mother's ass up off his face. "Like I said, Mom, you are one amazing woman, as well as being hot and sexy."

"I know," she giggled. "Now, get busy there and start licking. And when you have completely cleaned up my ass, you can lick my pussy. I'd love to come again with you licking my pussy."

Robert's tongue made its first pass over his mother's lubricant and cum smeared ass. Kathy began cleaning the lubricant and her ass juices off of her son's cock.

"Mmm! Tasty!" Kathy thought. She was in love with the idea of sucking this cock, her son's cock, that had just been in her ass fucking her.

"Mmm! Tasty! Robert thought. He was super turned on to the fact that he was licking his mother's asshole, the asshole he had just finished fucking and coming in.

After he had licked up all the residual lubricant, cum, and ass juices he could, Robert began to tongue fuck his mother's anus, trying to push his tongue as deep into her asshole as he could. That was no easy feat even though he had just stretched her asshole with his big cock, it had tightened up by now and he didn't get far. Still, he liked doing it and, from the sounds of his mother's moaning, she was enjoying what his mouth and tongue were doing to her asshole.

Robert's cock was getting bigger and harder in Kathy's mouth. She pulled it out to look at it up close, all clean and shiny with just her saliva coating it. She grabbed it at the base and squeezed it firmly making the head swell up even more. Then she began licking the head liked an ice cream cone, swirling her tongue around and around it, then pursing her lips and just sucking the head into her mouth before pulling it out and licking around it some more. From the sounds of her son's moaning, he was enjoying what her mouth and tongue were doing to his cock.

Robert placed his hands on his mother's hips and shifted her body so she was in a better position for him to begin licking her pussy. Now his nose was actually pressing against her saliva-wet asshole as his tongue began to explore her pussy again. It was unbelievably wet. Her vaginal lubrication was all but dripping out of her fuck hole and into his mouth. Robert loved the slick texture of it on his tongue. He loved the taste of it, too. He began to lick and suck his mother's pussy as if nothing else in the world mattered, which to him right then, nothing else did.

Kathy was now moaning loudly and crying out between sucking her son's cock in and out of her mouth, a cock that was now fully erect and stretching her lips wide as they slid over it.

Robert started flicking his tongue over his mother's clitoris then sucking and gently biting on it. Kathy was moaning louder now and had stopped sucking on his cock.

"Oh yes, Robert," Kathy panted. "Don't stop. Keep that up. Oh God it feels so good. Your mouth on my pussy feels so good Robert." She sucked her son's swollen cockhead back into her mouth and sucked on it like a baby nursing on a huge nipple.

Robert didn't think his cock could get any harder, his mother's mouth felt that good to him. If he hadn't come just minutes ago he would have been coming in her mouth by now.

"Suck my clit into your mouth" Kathy pleaded. "That's it, baby. Oh, that feels so good. Now bite it! Bite it! Suck on it and bite it! Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhh!"

Kathy's mind went blank for a second as the pleasure of another strong orgasm pulsed through her body. She ground her pussy hard down upon her son's mouth. Her own mouth, after her initial crying out, was opened in a silent scream and a dark pink sexual blush stained her from her breasts to her forehead.

Robert had stopped licking and sucking when he realized that his mother was having a very strong orgasm. He lay underneath her, caressing her lower back and ass cheeks while she finished rubbing her pussy against his mouth.

After a few moments, Kathy took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then she rolled off her son and onto her back. Her hand sought out his and gripped it firmly.

"Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!" she said, then laughed. "That was fucking fantastic, Robert. Thank you so much."

Robert propped himself up on his elbows. "My pleasure, Mom."

Kathy levered herself up, then straddled Robert's hips. She pushed him gently back down and leaned forward. With her firmly erect nipples brushing his chest, she began kissing her son repeatedly, lips locking and unlocking, tongue circling tongue, small kisses, deep kisses, long kisses, short kisses. She couldn't get enough of her son's mouth, his tongue, his taste. She was fully convinced, now, that she had made the right decision in confronting her son about his fantasy.

Robert's cock was soon as rigid as a velvet covered iron bar, poking between Kathy's legs and brushing up against her pussy. She was helping it by moving her hips around, feeling her son's big, swollen cockhead sliding up and down and back an forth over her wet pussy lips. Her vagina was still sensitive from her latest climax and what she was doing was sending wonderful little shocks of pleasure through her loins and stomach.

Robert was trying to line his cock up to shove it deep inside his mother's tight little fuck hole.

"No. No." Kathy said as she pulled her mouth from her son's and sat up, pinning his cock against his abdomen with her pussy. Her green eyes were shining with excitement. Her beautiful face animated with lust. "I don't want you to fuck my pussy yet. I want to suck your cock, like in the second chapter of your story. I want to suck your beautiful cock and I want you to come in my mouth."

"Oh fuck yes, Mom!" Robert said with a big grin. He thought that was a fucking fantastic idea. He knew that he would get around to fucking his mother's pussy eventually and fucking it often, too.

Kathy grinned back at him, then slid her body down and off his until she was crouching low between his legs. She took hold of his hard cock and stroked it several times while getting herself comfortable. She studied this big, beautiful hunk of man meat for a second before sliding her mouth over the head and down onto the very erect, very rigid shaft to begin giving her son a slow and sensual blow job.

She was doing every thing she had done just a few minutes earlier and more. She carefully took him in as deep as she possibly could. The head of his cock was pressing against the back of her throat and she almost gagged. She swallowed and he could feel it on the tip of his cock. Then She slid his cock all the way out of her mouth and, again, licked it like an ice cream cone. She nursed on it like she had before, only this time her tongue was on the underside of his cockhead, that most sensitive spot of most men's cocks, rhythmically pressing against it and sliding up and down over it at the same time.

Robert propped himself up on his elbows to watch his beautiful mother—HIS MOTHER—sucking his cock. Even though he had now licked her pussy twice and fucked her ass and came in it once this afternoon, this was even better. It was exactly like his very first fantasy he had about his mother. And even now it seemed unreal, like a, well, like a fantasy; seeing her lips around his cock, sucking on it; feeling how silky smooth his mother's mouth felt as it went up and down his rigid shaft; seeing how his vein-bulging hard-on glistened with his mother's saliva as her mouth moved up and down on it. His sexual arousal quotient was going up by the second.

Kathy's green eyes, warm and full of lust and love, were looking directly at him. Robert's breath caught in his throat. His mother looking up at him with his cock in her mouth gave him butterflies in his stomach and made his cock twitch with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, Mom, suck my cock. Suck it good," Robert whispered hoarsely.

Kathy just tilted her head down a bit and closed her eyes as she began to slide her tight lips up and down her son's thick cock as far as she could. Her head bobbed faster and faster as her lips went down and then came up and almost all the way off the tip before sucking his cock back deep down into her mouth.

"Oh Jesus, Mom!" Robert cried out. His sexual arousal quotient was maxed out. His cock was as hard as it could get, the head as swollen and big as it could get, the veins blue and bulging under the skin of the shaft. It felt so damned good being this hard and aroused and knowing that he would soon be shooting a load of his thick man goo into his mother's wonderful mouth; a mouth that felt so soft and wet and warm and so damned good sliding up and down on his cock while sucking strongly on it.

And then Robert was past the point of no return. He was going to come now. It was inevitable.

"I'm coming, Mom! I'm coming. Oh, God, Jesus, Yeeeeessssss!" he cried out as his cock began to pump his thick spunk into his mother's mouth, one body-shaking spurt after another.

Kathy didn't slow down. She kept on sucking her son's cock until she had drained him totally and held all of his cum in her mouth.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,072 Followers