Robert's Fanstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did she even dare think about confronting Robert? Did she dare think about really making his fantasy, and now hers, a reality? Fantasizing about having sex with her son was one thing, but actually doing it was a whole other thing. And there was another thing to consider. What if she confronted Robert about it, letting him know that she had read his story and that she was willing to help him make it a reality . . . and he refused? But why would he refuse? Hell! She didn't know. Maybe it was just a fantasy for him, not something that he really wanted to do. But she had a hard time believing that.

She did know what her body was telling her, however. By ten-thirty she had barely gotten any work done and whenever she was sitting at her desk, she was rhythmically squeezing her thighs together, stimulating her pussy which, at those times, got wet enough to soak the crotch of her panties. Once she had nearly gotten off, only to be interrupted by her assistant, Diane, as she was nearly at the point of orgasm.

"Are you feeling all right, Kathy," Diane had asked. "You look . . . like . . . well, like you're not really well."

"You know, Diane, you're right. I really am feeling like I'm coming down with something. I'm going to take the rest of the day off."

Kathy knew this wouldn't be a problem. Diane was a capable assistant. The sales staff were experienced and everything was running smoothly. Her boss was always telling her that she worked too hard and needed to take more time for herself. So, now, she would. Then she could go home and masturbate and masturbate and maybe masturbate again and relieve this incestuous sexual itch that was plaguing her.

Before Kathy left work she had a wonderfully wicked idea. She called a health spa that specialized in colon hydrotherapy and was able to make an immediate appointment. Kathy was going to her colon cleaned out, just like Robert had written. Then she would go home, slide one of her dildos up her ass and fuck herself, pulling it out from time-to-time to suck on it, as if it was her son's cock.

When Kathy got to the spa, she told the technician that she wanted two sessions. The technician said that that was highly unusual and had to talk to her supervisor. The supervisor came to talk to Kathy and Kathy, eventually, convinced the supervisor that if the first one cleaned her out, then the second one surely couldn't hurt her as it would just be the purified water running through her empty colon and that she just wanted to be sure that she was totally cleaned out. She got her way.

Kathy had butterflies in her stomach by the time she got home, just thinking about what she was going to do. She went straight to her bathroom and took a quick but thorough shower. It was just a little after one o'clock when Kathy finished her shower and she was feeling a little hungry.

She laughed at herself as she cut up a banana into some vanilla-flavored yogurt. "I just cleaned out the bottom and now I'm shoving it in at the top."

Back in her bedroom Kathy placed a bath towel on the bed, got out some edible sexual lubricant—cherry flavored—and a dildo that looked like a large erect penis, complete with veins and a big swollen head. She spread her legs and squirted some lube on her fingers, then rubbed it all around her anus then slowly worked three fingers into her ass hole. After a few in and out strokes she pulled her fingers out and brought them up to her mouth. She hesitated then slid them into her mouth and suck the flavored lubricant off of each one. She could only taste the lubricant. Next, she grabbed the dildo and squeezed some lubricant on it then smeared it all over the head and most of the shaft.

Kathy took a deep excited breath, thinking about what her son had written about fucking her ass after it had been cleaned out. She pushed the firm but pliable, head of the dildo up against her anal sphincter and kept the pressure up without shoving too hard to let her asshole slowly open up. It was almost at the point of pain when the head of the dildo gradually slid through her anal canal and into her rectum.

First she gasped, then she sighed, feeling the familiar and, to her, oh so pleasant feeling of a tightly stretched anus. After a few seconds she started to slowly fuck the dildo in and out of her ass, going deeper and deeper with every stroke, filling her rectum with it. Finally, she had all of it stuffed into her bottom that she could. She also loved the feeling of having her ass stuffed full with a man's hard cock or a dildo.

Kathy let the dildo stay there, buried deep in her ass for a while, then she pulled it all the way out and brought it to her nose, where she sniffed it carefully. Not smelling anything foul, Kathy tentatively licked the head of the dildo. She only tasted the cherry flavor so she slid as much of the dildo in her mouth as she could, thinking of doing this with Robert. As she fucked her mouth with the dildo, licking and sucking on it, her other hand reached down to her clit and began to rub it.

Kathy pulled the dildo from her mouth. "That was okay," she said out loud to herself. She shoved the dildo back into her ass and began fucking herself with it with one hand while her other hand was rubbing her pussy and clitoris

"Yes, that's it, Robert," Kathy said out loud. "Fuck my poor little asshole with that big cock of yours.

Kathy moaned. She was really getting into it. She pictured how her son looked with his shirt off. All that lean, muscular, tanned young man's body, his handsome face and, of course, his long, thick, vein-bulging cock fucking her in the ass.

And that's all it took. Kathy was coming and coming hard, her anal sphincter squeezing firmly and rhythmically around the dildo. She was breathing hard as she slowly slid the dildo out of her ass. She held it up in the air for a few seconds as the last of her orgasm faded away, then she brought it to her mouth and slid it in.

Kathy sucked on the dildo, ran her tongue around it, tasted it and sucked on it some more. All she could taste was the cherry flavor and the essence of, well, her ass, but nothing foul or nasty. She wiped her ass good with the towel then wet her first two finger in her mouth and shoved them into her ass, rubbing them all around the lower part of her rectum. It was like she was testing over and over again how clean her ass was . . . or maybe it was just that she was perversely excited about tasting her ass, something she had never done before. When she pulled her fingers out she sniffed them. They smelled clean, certainly not like shit. Then she sucked them into her mouth. They tasted clean with just a hint of cherry. Yes, she thought excitedly, I could do this with Robert. In fact, I really want to do this with Robert.

But of course, Kathy wanted to do everything with her son that he had written about in his incest story and more, if and when they became lovers. And she now definitely hoped they would. She was obsessed with that goal. She would confront Robert as soon as she could and hoped with all her sexy, sensual, libidinous, and now it seemed, incestuous heart that he, too, was willing to make his fantasy into reality.

Kathy looked at the clock beside her bed. It was three o'clock. Robert was getting off work now and would be home by three-thirty. She wondered if she could confront her son about his story today if the opportunity presented itself. She wondered if she would actually be able to ask her son to have an incestuous affair with her. It was a scary thought considering that Robert might be shocked and disgusted. But it was also a sexually exciting thought, because Kathy really believed that Robert was as enthralled with his fantasy as she was and would jump at the chance to make it a reality.

She got up, put the lubricant away, grabbed the towel and put it in the bathroom hamper. Then she washed and dried her pussy and ass at the sink. Back in the bedroom, Kathy put on a comfortable pair of shorts, no panties and one of her favorite T-shirts, no brassiere. She laid back on the bed and thought about fucking her son, about sucking his cock, about him licking her pussy and, of course, about him fucking her in the ass. Even though she had just had an orgasm, Kathy was becoming aroused again and wanting more.

As she lay there, she reached under her shorts and gently stroked her pussy. With her other hand she reached up under her T-shirt and stimulated her nipples, caressing them, then pinching and tugging on them, to make them stiff and erect. When Robert came home she wanted to make sure he saw her nipples poking against the fabric of her shirt.

7. How Kathy confronted her son

At three twenty-five, Kathy heard Robert putting his key in the front door lock. She dredged her fingers through her labia and gave her clitoris one last rubbing stroke, put the fingers of that hand to her mouth and sucked her vaginal lubrication off of them then wiped them dry on the bottom of her T-shirt. Next she used both hand to give her nipples a last caress and tweaking. With that and her aroused state of mind, Kathy's nipples were as erect as they could be, poking firmly against her T-shirt. She got up and started down the hall.

"That you Robert?" she called out. But, of course it was. Who else could it have been?

"Yeah. Hey Mom?" he responded as he came around the corner from the entrance foyer into the hall. "I called your work and they told me. . . ." He hesitated, as his mother walked towards him. He could clearly see her nipples pressing against her T-shirt.

"And . . . they . . . uh," His eyes stared for a second too long at his mother's tits. When he looked up his mother was looking directly at him and she had a strange, mischievous smile on her face.

Robert felt himself beginning to blush. He swallowed. "They, uh, said you weren't feeling well and went home." He paused as his mother stopped right in front of him, still smiling that mysterious smile. "Are you okay, Mom?"

"Yes, honey, I'm fine. I just needed to take some time off. But, uh, why did you called the store anyway?"

Before Robert could answer, Kathy reached her arms around her son's neck, stood on her tiptoes, and gave him a quick, but slightly un-motherly kiss on the lips. She shifted her arms down to hug him around the chest and pressed her body against him firmly, laying her head against his chest.

"But thanks for your concern." Kathy's heart was pounding and she had a hard time controlling her voice to make it sounded normal and relaxed. She had forgotten she had asked him a question.

Robert was flummoxed and still embarrassed that his mother had caught him staring at her tits, which were now pressed firmly against his chest and causing his cock to start swelling with arousal. After a second's hesitation, he embraced his mother and hugged her back.

Kathy pushed away from her son and began to go around him, casually, seemingly accidentally, brushing her hand across his crotch. Even thought is was a light, brushing touch, she was sure she detected a firmness there and smiled to herself.

His mother's accidental touching of his crotch was like a jolt of electricity to Robert and made his dick harder.

"So why did you call?" she asked as she headed for the kitchen.

"I thought I was going to have to work a second shift and I just wanted to let you know. But, uh, Jim, a guy I work with, really needs the hours and I asked the boss to let him work."

Kathy continued on to the kitchen and got a bottle of Riesling out of the refrigerator.

"Open this for us, please." She handed the bottle to her son. She got down two large wine glasses from their rack and set them on the family room side of the counter. Kathy walked around the counter and sat at one of the three bar stools.

Robert wondered what was going on. It was unusual for his mother to have a glass of wine this time of day. Of course, she wasn't usually home this time of day. And to take down two glasses, obviously to share the wine with him was unusual also, since he was only nineteen and she wasn't one of those parents who were liberal about teen-aged kids drinking at home. Still, he didn't say anything. He opened the bottle, brought it over to the counter, and poured each glass about one-third full.

"Come over here, Robert, and sit beside me." Kathy patted the stool next to her. She was trembling with excitement. She was about to confront her son about his story . . . and how she felt about it . . . what she wanted to do.

Robert thought his mother was still acting kind of strange and he could see that her nipples were still erect but, considering all the fantasizing he had done about having sex with her for the last few months, he was happy to do as she asked.

When he was settled on the stool, Kathy held up her wine glass. "To a fun life," she toasted.

Robert smiled, still confused, clinked glasses with her and repeated: "To a fun life."

They both took a swallow of the crisp, chilled wine.

Kathy, with heart pounding hard, figured there was no better way to approach the subject than to just get right to it.

"Robert," she began, "I, uh, well, you see, I read your story." She swivel her stool seat part way towards him. Her shapely tanned legs were crossed and her knees were now touching Robert's leg. She looked directly at her son when she said this.

It took a couple of moments for what his mother had just said to sink in, then his eyes went wide and he started blushing again. Then he started to get angry. His mother had snooped in his room, on his computer.

Kathy was watching the play of emotions on her son's face. "It was an accident . . . how I first saw it. You had left your computer on. I came home and was going to shut it off and glanced down before I "saved" it and what you had written just jumped out at me."

"Mom . . . ." Robert hesitated. What did she suspect? That it was about her and him? Bad enough that it was an incest story but . . . . "Mom," he started again.

"I really liked it," Kathy interrupted him.

She raised her eyebrows at her son twice and gave him a huge grin. The shock on his face was quite apparent.

"It's about us, isn't it," Kathy continued. "Or rather, it's your fantasy about, well, fucking your mother, right? Saying that out loud to her son excited Kathy even more and her pussy was beginning to get wet.

Robert opened his mouth to say something. Then close it. Kathy waited. He swallowed, took a deep breath. "Mom, I'm really sorry. You see . . . ." He hesitated again. How could he make her see? That seemed silly, all things considered.

"Robert, I said that I liked it. I mean, I really liked it. I've been masturbating to it nearly every chance I get." Admitting that to her son should have shocked her, but it only excited Kathy even more. "And," she continued, "I imagine, that you do to, right? Masturbate to your fantasy?"

Robert nodded his head absently. He took a couple of seconds, looking past his mother's head. Then it all clicked with him. He smiled suddenly and looked his mother directly in the eyes. "You really liked it. I mean, you're not disgusted or angry or outraged?"

Kathy put a hand gently on the back of her son's neck. "No, sweetie, I'm not angry or disgusted." Her voice almost quavered with emotion. "And what I really want to know is if . . . well . . . Robert, would you like to make your fantasy into a reality." She held her breath, her heart pounding, her whole body tingling in anticipation.

Robert was plainly shocked. Again he opened his mouth, then closed it. "You mean really make it a reality . . . uh, uh, you and me, uh . . . ."

"Yes, Robert. You and me making your fantasy our reality . . . doing everything you wrote about, being lovers."

Robert's eyes gleamed with excitement. His face broke out in a big grin. "Are you sure, Mom?"

He swiveled his seat towards his mother. Kathy uncrossed her legs and captured her son's knees between hers, squeezing firmly. Her action sent another little shock through Robert's body because this wasn't accidentally touching his crotch or casually brushing her knees against his. It was now sexually charged touching. He raised his hands to cup his mother's face.

"Are you sure?" he asked again.

"Yes, Robert, I am quite sure. Now give me a kiss."

Kathy gently pulled her son's head towards her for a kiss. Lips touched and explored a little. Lips opened and pressed together. Tongues tentatively touched each other. The kiss became long, exploratory, with a whole lot of tongue and tasting each other. Both of them had their eyes closed. Both of their hearts were beating very hard. Robert's cock was becoming fully erect quickly. Kathy's pussy was beginning to make a wet spot in the crotch of her shorts.

When they finally pulled apart they were both breathing heavily.

"Oh wow, Mom, that was possibly the best kiss I've ever had!"

Kathy leaned in for a couple of sweet, short kisses with just a little tongue. "Yeah, I thought it was pretty great, too."

"But," Robert started, "I mean were talking about, well, you know . . . ." Robert hesitated.

"Incest? Is that the word you were looking for?"

Robert laughed. "Yeah, Mom. Incest." Then he laughed again.

"What," Kathy asked.

"Oh it's just something silly I heard someone say once. 'Incest is best as long as you keep it in the family.'"

Kathy gave a chuckle, then raised her wine glass again. "Then my handsome son, here's to incest and to really good sex between us."

Robert clink his glass against his mother's and they both took a big swallow.

8. How Robert and his mother began to consummate their shared fantasy

Kathy put her glass down, then got off her stool and took a couple of steps away from the counter. She had just had an impromptu and impulsive thought. One that was all Kathy from her younger days.

With her back to her son, she unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts and let them fall down around her feet. Her T-shirt barely covered her ass. She bent forward, keeping her legs straight, and put her arms around her calves, pulling her body down until her head could touch her knees. She peered up at Robert from around her left knee and smile up at him. Her shiny brown hair hung straight down. Kathy's T-shirt, of course, had ridden up over her firm buttocks, teasing Robert not only with the sight of those lovely globes, but also of her fat pussy lips squeezed between her thighs.

Next she straightened up and kicked her shorts out of the way. She looked coyly at Robert over her shoulder. He had a huge grin on his face, but didn't say anything. This was his mother's show and he was enjoying it, as much or maybe even more than she was.

Kathy turned to face her son then reached down to grab the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it up over her head and cast it aside. She stood there, naked in front of her son with her arms above her head, her hands pressed together, palm to palm. Still, neither one of them said anything.

Robert was in a daze. There stood his mother, completely naked in front of him, all five feet five inches of her. Her body was firm and toned and tan—all over, no tan lines. No, she wasn't a twenty-something girl. She was a mature woman and she was beautiful.

Her shoulder-length brown hair, with natural auburn highlights, was so fine and straight that when she turned her head quickly it shimmered and rippled as it caught up with her movements.

It framed an oval face with even features, high cheekbones, light green eyes, a straight nose, strong chin, and a mouth with well-shaped lips.

Kathy had always thought her mouth was a bit too small. Robert, now that he had been looking at his mother in a sexual light for some months, love his mother's mouth. He loved its size and the shape of its lips. He had wanted to kiss it for as long as he had been fantasizing about fucking her. He preferred its smaller size rather than if it had been a wide mouth. Besides, he had been fantasizing how it would make his big cock look even bigger with her lips stretched tightly around it.