Robert's Fanstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers

Robert began thrusting his hips back and forth, pulling his cock almost out of his mother's ass before shoving it back in forcefully. He was fascinated at how the skin around her anal sphincter pulled out tightly around his cock before he shoved it back in. Holding on to his mother's hips, Robert slowly built up speed until he was fucking her ass as he had fucked her pussy just a little over an hour ago, hard and fast.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kathy kept crying out in an excited breathless voice. The feeling of her son's large erect penis gliding so fast but so smoothly through her tightly stretched anus, slamming against her colon before repeating the motion was a feeling Kathy loved. She couldn't help it. She was a highly sexual woman and she really liked anal sex, partly because when she had come into sexual maturity it had been considered highly taboo and she was always ready to experiment and break taboos, but mostly because it felt so damned good to her from the first time she had been talked into it.

Robert was working up a light sweat fucking his mother in the ass and he was getting closer to coming. He slowed his pace, then pulled his cock all the way out of his mother's ass, holding her cheeks open and staring at the gaping hole that was his mother's anus and into her rectum. He didn't know why that excited him so much, but it did and his cock twitched with pleasure all on its own.

Kathy cried out, "Oh Robert!"

Just as his mother's asshole squeezed shut, Robert shove his cock back into it.

"Oh Robert!" Kathy gasped with pleasure.

Robert pulled his cock out of his mother ass and shoved it back in several times in a row. Then he shoved it in and began fucking her again, but more slowly now.

"You like my cock fucking your ass, Mom?"

"Yes, Robert, baby. I love it. Your cock is so thick and so long. It fills me so wonderfully. I love you fucking me in the ass, Robert."

He grinned at his mother's words, at her lust, her anal desires. He considered himself to be a very lucky son, indeed, to have such a mother.

Robert started fucking his mother fast and hard again. Kathy reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clitoris. She was getting close to coming. If Robert would just keep up this pace for a few more minutes.

He did. His slowing down and then pulling his cock out of his mother's ass had, so to speak, cooled him off. He felt he could go a lot longer now without coming. And he did.

"Oh! My! God!" Kathy groaned out loudly. She was there. She was coming. She matched Robert forward thrusting of his cock with her backwards thrusting of her hips, trying to get every bit of her son's big cock as deep into her ass as possible. Her fingers were frantically rubbing her clit as she pressed her ass back hard against her son's groin and ground it around and around as several pulses of orgasmic bliss coursed through her body.

"Yeeeeessssss!" she screamed as she came hard on her son's thick and incredibly stiff manhood that Robert, holding onto his mother's hips tightly, was pressing balls deep into her rectum. He could feel her anal sphincter squeezing spasmodically on his penis as his mother obviously had another good orgasm.

Kathy slid her body forward and Robert, with his cock still buried in her ass followed her. He held his weight up off of her while she lay there panting. After a few moments Kathy moved her hips, feeling her son's cock slide a little through her anal sphincter.

"Mmm. Thank you, Robert. That was great. And your dick still feels good in my ass, but would you mind if we switched to my pussy? I mean, I know you didn't come just now, but would you mind?"

"Not a problem, Mom," he responded as he pushed his torso and hips back and slowly pulled his cock out of his mother's tight little asshole. Sitting back on his heels, he quickly spread her ass cheeks and looked with fascination once again into her gaping anal opening. Then, on impulse, he slid his forefinger deep into his mother's ass before it closed up.

"Oh!" was Kathy's surprised response.

Robert wiggled his finger all around, touching the bottom end of his mother's rectum then he pulled his finger out. Kathy rolled over onto her side, moving her leg around his hips, to look at her son inquisitively. He held his finger up to his nose and sniffed it all over then, giving his mother a lecherous smile, he popped it in his mouth and sucked on it for several seconds.

When he pulled his finger out of his mouth, he smiled at his mother. "Mmm! Tasty!."

Kathy rolled her eyes. "I guess this means that you want me to suck your cock again, now that it's been deep in my ass."

"You bet, Mom. But first I'm going to lick your asshole clean again."

Robert rolled his mother onto her belly while she squealed in delighted surprise. Kathy raised her hips up for him and he spread her ass cheeks and began licking her asshole and kept licking until it was totally clean from all the lubricant and any ass juices that had been there.

"Oh, baby your tongue feels so good," Kathy said, along with a few "Oh's" and "Ah's."

When he was done, Robert got off the bed and stood beside it. His cock was about half hard now.

"Would you do me a favor mom? Would you get off the bed and kneel on the carpet in front of me and suck my cock?" He gave his mother a lewd grin and raised his eyebrows twice in quick succession.

"Oh, are we playing porn movie now?" She answered with a mock look of sarcasm on her face. But then she laughed and quickly got off the bed and on her knees in front of her son. She grabbed his drooping cock and ran her nose by is closely. She had said no ass-to-mouth this time, but since Robert had shoved his finger in her ass and licked it off and since his cock just smelled like the cherry-flavored lubricant, she mentally shrugged and slid her lips around the head of his cock then sucked as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

Within a very short time Robert's cock became fully erect again. Kathy sucked and stroked her son's big tool with enthusiasm. She loved her son's' cock. She loved all the pleasure his mouth and cock had given her, including the last orgasm when he was ass-fucking her, so now she wanted to return the favor by giving him another good blow job and letting him come in her mouth once more. The thought of her son shooting another load into her mouth for her to swallow thrilled her.

Robert was thoroughly enjoying watching his mother on her knees in front of him sucking his cock. She had been right. This was a "porn movie" fantasy position. All the women in porn movies got on their knees and sucked dick like they really enjoyed it. Only, thought Robert, I'm pretty damned sure my mom really does enjoy it. The fact that this was another ass-to-mouth cocksucking his mother was doing was just an added extra to his sexual arousal.

With that thought, he took over. He put his hands on either side of his mother's head and held it still as he began to fuck her mouth.

Kathy looked up at her son and saw him staring intently down at her. She would have smiled if she could have, but that was impossible with Robert's thick cock fucking her mouth fast and deep, so she winked at him instead.

Robert grinned back at his mother. Her mouth felt so damned good, so smooth and wet and warm. Hell, all her holes were smooth and wet and warm. And he had fucked all of them today—twice in her ass, once in her pussy, and now a second time in her mouth.

Looking at his beautiful mother, at her lips stretched tightly around his extremely hard cock as he pumped it in and out of her mouth, thinking of how it felt and how it had felt inside her ass and pussy, brought Robert to the point of climax, almost without warning.

"Yes! Mom!" he grunted out. "I'm coming! I'm coming. Ahhhhhh! Yesssss!"

He involuntarily shoved his hips forward nearly choking his mother and then his cock was spilling out more of his hot, thick semen into his mother's equally hot mouth.

Kathy kept sucking her son's pulsing penis until she had sucked all the cum out of it and swallowed every last drop.

"Mmm, wow!" Kathy exclaimed as she pulled her mouth off of Robert's dick. "That was just as good as the first time. Was it good for you, too?"

Robert, still recovering from this latest orgasm, laughed weakly at his mother's joke. He kneeled down on the carpet and took his mother's face in his hands. Then he leaned in for a very long and affectionate kiss.

"Yeah. It was good for me, too," He said as he finally pull his lips away from his mother's.

They laughed and hugged.

"Okay, shower time," Kathy said as she got to her feet. She held out her hands to her son and helped him up. "My pussy is just going to have to wait." She said with a big sigh.

Robert laughed. "Yeah, darling, it is. . . ."

"Oh, I like that, Robert. You calling me darling," Kathy said seriously. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his lips tenderly.

Robert hugged his mother tightly. "You are my darling, Mom," he said just as seriously.

"However," he continued, "you're right about your pussy having to wait. I don't know if I will be able to perform any time soon. I've done more fucking and coming today than, well, than anytime."

"Don't you worry, baby. I have ways to make your dick hard if I want too." Kathy raised her eyebrows at her son.

"Come on," she said, "let's take a shower together."

In the shower they took their time, lathering up, sluicing off, rubbing their wet bodies against each other, kissing, and sliding their hands all over each other. Kathy had been right. Robert's cock, although feeling a little sore, was beginning to get hard again.

Then, all of a sudden Kathy cried out. "Wait! Oh God! Why didn't I think of this before."

"What, Mom? Think of what before?"

Kathy paused before speaking again. She looked up at her son. Her back was to the shower stream. A fine spray rose up and around her. Her eyebrows and eyelashes were dripping with water, making her blink, and her hair was slicked back against her head. Robert thought she never looked more beautiful.

"Yes!" she said emphatically. "This will work."

"What, Mom?"

Kathy turned and shut the shower off then faced her son again. "Am I really your darling? Do you really want to continue this fantasy that we've been making real today?"

Oh yes, Mom. Oh hell yes!" Robert affirmed. "What are you getting at?" He could see excitement in her eyes and her face was animated with an almost glowing energy.

"What if I sell this house, quit my job and buy a house near your university. Then you could live at home and we could be together every day, or, actually, every night." She paused. Looked uncertain. "That is, if you would want me to do that," she said more hesitantly.

"That would be fantastic, Mom!" Robert knew that his mother didn't need to work. "I would love that. That would be fantastic." He was excited by the idea now.

"You're repeating yourself, Robert."

He laughed. "Yeah, but it's true. I think that's a wonderful idea. But, Mom, what would you do? I mean, it's not a big town. I know you like to work and there's no Macy's there and . . . ." He trailed off.

"Hey, Robert. I'm in sales. I'm sure they sell real estate up there. I can become a real estate agent. In fact, I think I'd like that. So what do you say? Is it a plan?"

Robert picked his mother up. She squealed with surprise as his strong arms hugged her tightly. Then he set her down and kissed her several times.

"We would, of course," Kathy continued, "have to have separate bedrooms. You know, for the sake of appearances. But we would sleep together every night, or nearly every night, if we happen to have house guests."

"It sounds like a wonderful idea, Mom," Robert agreed again, then began kissing his mother once more.

"What's this," Kathy asked when their lips parted the last time. She had her son's nearly erect cock in her hand. She went to her knees and began sucking on it and had it completely erect in no time.

Kathy stood up and grinned at her son. "I think it's time for you to fill my poor little pussy up with this monster and fuck me good and hard again, Robert."

Robert grinned at his mother. Before today, he never would have guessed at how overtly sexual she could be and, actually, downright vulgar in her language. But he loved it, knowing that this was personal and private and only between them.

"You've got it, babe," he said as he opened the shower door.

Within minutes mother and son were back on her bed and Robert had fully filled his mother's tight pussy with his big cock once again and was fucking her with long, easy strokes while nibbling on her ear and telling her how much he loved her.

Today they had made his fantasy come true. It had become his mother's fantasy, also. And now they had a plan to keep it going on a day-to-day basis for years to come.

Kathy kissed her son passionately and pressed her body up against his. Her hands felt his strong shoulders and muscular back and tight buns as his hips undulated, driving his cock deeply in and out of her pussy. It all felt so good to her. The pure animal lust of feeling her son's hard, young body working over her and of his wonderful hard manhood working in and out of her wet pussy was an incredible feeling that she wanted to last as long as possible.

They fucked for a long time without slowing down before Kathy felt another climax coming. She strained up against her son's beautiful body and writhed in ecstasy, crying out as her vaginal muscles gripped his thickness repeatedly as it fucked her so good.

Robert didn't stop fucking his mother when he heard and felt her coming. He only slowed down. Within a short time Kathy was deep in the throes of another orgasm. And then Robert's big cock unleashed it's last ejaculation of the night as he, too, began coming—coming in his mother's pussy once again. He was still amazed and astounded to actually be fucking his mother and he couldn't have imagined how good it would feel after having so many other orgasms, but it did. His body shuddered with pleasure as his cock emptied its thick cock cream into his mother's pussy.

After a few moments, Robert slid his still thick, but not quite so hard cock, out of his mother's vagina. It made a wet, sucking sound. He rolled over onto his back next to her. Both of them were covered with sweat and breathing deeply.

"Oh wow! Kathy spoke first, then laughed.

"Oh wow, indeed, Mom." Robert braced himself up onto his side and bent down to kiss his mother on the mouth.

Kathy put her arms around her son's neck and pulled him down hard into the kiss.

"Whew!" she said when the finally came up for air. "To quote my stud of a son, 'that was fucking fantastic.'"

Robert laughed as he flopped over onto his back. "Yeah. And Mom?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Thank you so very much for making my fantasy into a reality." He found her hand and squeezed it firmly. "I love you, Mom. I really and truly love you."

This time Kathy propped herself up then bent down to give her son several little kisses on the mouth. "I couldn't have done it without your wonderfully and deliciously perverted mind imagining it first."

They both laughed.

"And," Kathy continued as she snuggled up to her son and hugged him tightly, "I love you so very much too. But, ugh!" She laughed as she pushed away. We're both dripping wet."

Robert laughed. "Yeah, we've probably soaked the sheets and have to change them . . . and we'll have to take a rinse in the shower, too."

And that's what they did.

That night Robert slept with his mother for the first time since he had been a small child. He slept with her as her lover and they knew that they would sleep together for many, many nights to come. Mother and son kissed goodnight, turned out the lights, and snuggled up together . . . for about ten minutes. Then they moved away from each other and found their comfort zone.

"Mom?" Robert said in the darkness. "Just curious. How does your butthole feel?"

"Well-used," Kathy chuckled. "And, even though I do like anal sex, I don't think we are going to do that every day. Maybe once a week. Maybe. Okay?"

"Of course it's okay, Mom." Robert turned over and snuggled back up to his mother, his nose nuzzling around her ear, inhaling the scent of her clean skin.

He whispered in her ear. "Your mouth and pussy will be just great on a regular basis, with your ass thrown in once in a while as an extra treat."

He laughed quietly and Kathy was grinning in the dark. Then he began to nibble on her ear and his hand reached for her pussy.

"Oh no, buster," Kathy said as she moved her head away from her son's mouth and pushed his hand away from her pussy. "What happened to you not being able to get another erection, eh? Besides, we have to work in the morning and my pussy is feeling well-used too. I'm sure it's going to be sore in the morning. So just roll over and go to sleep, lover."

"Sore pussy in the morning? Does that mean I can't get a quickie before I go off to slave in the salt mines."

"I don't know. Maybe," Kathy relented. But the thought of waking up next to her son and having morning sex with him gave her well-used pussy a tingle. "But let's just go to sleep now, stud."

"Okay, babe" Robert said. He gave his mother a kiss on the cheek then turned over and got comfortable. Within a very short time both mother and son were asleep, dreaming about the future and what it held for them.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers