Robert's Fanstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though his mother's breasts weren't big, they were well-shaped rounded domes of woman flesh with no sag to them at all. He thought they looked wonderful. The areolas were small and dark. Her nipples, which were large and prominent, were only slightly lighter in color.

His mother's nipples, those lovely blunt points that had teased Robert whenever he saw them poking against the fabric of her T-shirts or bikini tops after he had started fantasizing about having sex with her, were now fully erect, sticking straight out from her breasts. He wanted to get his mouth on them, to suck them, lick them, and gently, but firmly bite them.

Robert's cock was fully erect and uncomfortably squished under his jeans and boxer briefs. He reached down inside his pants to adjust it so that it was straight up against his abdomen.

Kathy smiled as she watched her son adjust his cock. Then, with her hands still above her head, she stood on her tiptoes and pirouetted 360 degrees. Her lustrous hair shimmied and flowed as she moved. When she was facing her son again, she stood flat-foot with her feet shoulder width apart and put her hands on her hips.

"Well what do you think, Robert? I know that I'm not a young woman. Do you still want to . . ." she paused for effect ". . . fuck me?"

Kathy's body was trembling. She was sure she knew what his answer would be, but was excited about asking it and excitedly waiting to hear her son's answer.

Kathy was no fool. She knew she was damned good looking, both face and body. Plus, she was one of those women who had a certain, indefinable something that some women have that naturally attract men, and even those women who are attracted to other women. She would probably look good at age sixty. Kathy had been—still was—approached by men much younger than her who wanted to take her out. But she had always remained faithful to Steve when he was alive, and to his memory after he had died. But then, she had never been interested in younger men. Until now, that is.

She knew that, in a way, taking her son as her lover wouldn't be any different than if she had taken some other younger man. Except, of course, that this would be incest, which now, after reading her son's story and masturbating to it, excited her more than anything had ever sexually excited her in her life.

She was a highly sexual woman and sometimes she got so horny she could almost make herself come just by thinking about fucking. Masturbation was okay. But it wasn't the same as having a man she loved fucking her with his hard dick, feeling his body, his muscles, smelling him, tasting him, caressing his skin. Now, here, was an answer to her own fantasies, a handsome, virile young man—that she loved—to make hot, passionate love to her. To fuck her good and hard, and long, and often, like she wanted it. And this opportunity was right here under her roof. She wasn't going to pass it up.

Robert looked his mother up and down, dazed that this was happening, that this was his gorgeous mother standing naked in front of him offering herself to him for sex. He took in her beautiful face, neck and shoulders and collarbone—so sexy—her lovely breasts with their tantalizing nipples, her small waist and flat stomach, her well-formed thighs and calves . . . and, of course, her totally naked pussy with its plump outer labia where, he thought, he could detect just a glint of wetness between them.

He lifted his eyes to meet his mother's. "Oh, Mom! My God!" Robert answered her. "You're gorgeous! You're beautiful! You're hot! You're sexy! Oh yeah, Mom, I want to fuck you now more than ever."

Her son's enthusiasm made Kathy grin and she glowed with pleasure. She held out her arms to him.

Robert got off his stool and came to her. He put his arms around her and bent down to kiss her again, affectionately, sweetly, barely able to restrain the passion that he felt. He hugged her naked body tightly to his, feeling the warmth of her skin, running his hands up and down her back, and feeling her nipples pressing against his chest through the thin cotton T-shirt he was wearing as he embraced her strongly.

He smelled his mother's favorite perfume, Youth Dew, as he nuzzled her neck below her ear. It was a rich, heady scent that Robert loved his mother wearing, even before he became fascinated with her sexually. Now, that perfume only enhanced her sexuality.

"I love you, Mom," he whispered, "I really love you." Then he laughed lightly. "And I'm terribly in lust with you, too."

Kathy laughed also.

"And," Robert continued, "I want us to be lovers for as long as possible. I want to give you so much pleasure . . . ."

"And I love you too, Robert, and I want to give you all the pleasure my body can give to you."

Kathy could feel her son's body trembling with emotion and excitement. But then, so was hers. It was more than just pure lust, although that was a major component. She knew that this wonderful, almost out of body feeling of new love and lust wouldn't last, but she sure as hell planned on enjoying it for as long as it did. Not that she though that having sex with her son would ever become mundane.

Robert got down on his knees then moved his mouth up to his mother's right breast. He licked her nipple and circled it several times with his tongue.

"Ohh, Robert!" Kathy said as she inhaled deeply and her body shivered, "that feels good."

He then sucked the nipple and areola into his mouth and began to gently nibble on it.

Kathy's head arched back and she groaned with pleasure. "Oh, Robert! My nipples are so sensitive. I like that. I like what you're doing."

Robert smiled then switched to his mother's left breast. He licked and sucked and nibbled on that one for a while before going back to her right breast. Kathy was breathing deeply and moaning. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second. She put her hands on the back of her son's head and pressed it hard against her breast.

"Suck my nipple hard, Robert. Ah! Oh yes, baby! Now bite it. Harder. Ah! Ah! Yes! That's it! Ooo! God, what you're doing to me. Your mouth feels sooo damned good, Robert.

"I'll do more later, Mom," Robert said as he pulled his mouth away from her throbbing nipple and began to kiss his mother's flat stomach. Back and forth across it he went, inhaling the clean smell of her skin with just a hint of her perfume and, surprisingly, getting even more excited at its warmth on his lips. He bit at the indentation of her navel. Kathy gasped with pleasure some more and felt her stomach muscles jump and twitch from what her son was doing.

He shifted his body and moved his head down further, down to his mother's shaved pussy. He kissed her at the crease where her thighs joined to her body. First one side then the other, kissing his way across then back. He grazed his lips across the top of her vaginal lips. Then he stopped and nuzzled those lips with his nose, smelling her womanly scent there. He was so aroused that he almost felt dizzy. He was smelling and kissing his mother's pussy just like he had written about. He was going to lick his mother's pussy now—HIS MOTHER'S PUSSY!—and make her come. His heart was beating hard in his chest.

Robert got up quickly. "Mom, here," he took her by the arm. "Sit on the stool again. Lean back against the counter and put your feet up on my shoulders." His beautiful, sexy mother was naked in front of him. She wanted to be his lover. And right now he wanted to taste her sex, to lick her vagina, to make his mother come with his mouth and tongue. Robert was overjoyed by what was happening, by his mother's desire to be his lover.

He kneeled in front of the stool as Kathy positioned her ass on the edge of it and rested her body against the counter with her forearms supporting her on the counter itself. She brought her feet up and rested them on Robert's shoulders then let her knees fall out to each side opening her sex up completely to her son, giving him unimpeded access to her pussy.

Robert looked intently at his objective: his mother's vagina. She was obviously sexually aroused. Her vaginal lips were partially open, like a delicate pink flower and he could see the wetness on the inner lips from her pussy's natural lubrication, preparing itself for sex.. He leaned in between his mother's thighs and all but rubbed his nose in her vagina as he inhaled her womanly scent. He moved closer, extended his tongue and began to lick her, lightly at first, then more forcefully but slowly. Robert licked his mother's vaginal lips from the bottom to the top with broad, wet strokes. He was tasting his mother's pussy for the first time, something he had been fantasizing about for months.

He had gone down on other women, of course, so he was no stranger to the smell and taste of a woman's clean sex. And, in fact, he enjoyed it. But this was his mother's pussy that he was now licking and tasting and that made what he was doing so much better. It made her pussy which, without a doubt, tasted good, taste even better to him.

Kathy gave a little gasping cry of pleasure as her son's tongue began doing its work on her. It felt so slick and smooth and hot and wet. It had been so very long since anyone had licked her pussy. She took in a deep breath then let it out. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest and she had butterflies in her stomach.

She watched her son—HER SON—going down on her, licking her pussy, giving her such great pleasure with his tongue and lips and, sometimes, his teeth. The very thought of it, the very sight of it was unbelievably exciting to her. And when Robert's tongue began to flick over her clitoris rapidly, she came.

Kathy cried out loudly, "Oh God yes, yes! Robert! I'm coming! I'm coming!

Using her feet on his shoulders and her elbows on the counter, Kathy lifted her ass off the stool and pressed her pussy against her son's still working mouth as her body quivered and shook in one big, wonderful orgasm.

Robert automatically raised his hands to cup and hold his mother's ass when it came off the stool. When he felt her orgasm fading, he pulled his face from her pussy and set her trembling body back down. He straightened his back and looked up at his mother with a huge grin on his face. His lips and chin were glistening with his saliva and her pussy juices.

Kathy took her feet off of Robert's shoulders and placed them on his chest and shoved him over backwards. He barely had time to straighten out his legs when she jumped on him.

"Oh my God, Robert! That was fantastic! It's been sooooo long since anyone has eaten me out. Oh thank you baby! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Kathy gave her son a long, wet, passionate kiss on the mouth.

When Kathy finally let her son up for air he was laughing. "Gosh, Mom, I guess you really liked that, eh?"

"Smart ass," Kathy responded with a grin. Her hand reached down to his crotch to feel his erection through his pants. "Oh, sweetie, your cock feels pretty big." She knew she was going to like it naked and hard and in her hand, or mouth, or pussy, but especially in her ass. It felt like a real ass-stretcher. "How big is it?"

"Eight inches long," Robert answered. "And kind of thick, or so I've been told."

Yeah, I'll bet you have. Come on baby, let's go to my bedroom and fuck."

They helped each other to their feet.

"Okay, Mom, but I'd really like to take a shower first. If that's okay with you?"

"Of course it is, Robert. I mean, yeah, I want you all squeaky clean fresh out of the shower. But when you're done, just come straight into my bedroom, okay?"

"Absolutely." Robert said. He embraced his mother and gave her a lingering kiss. When he pulled away, he gave her brief hug then turned to head for the bathroom. "I'll only be a few minutes, Mom."

"Oh, by the way, Robert," Kathy said. "Before I came home today—because I was horny as hell and couldn't stop thinking about what you had written about us—I decided to, well, to go to a spa and have myself cleaned out. You know, have my colon cleaned out . . . because of the last sex scene you wrote about us."

Robert had turned back to his mother. Now his eyebrows shot up and his eyes were wide open. "You mean the, uh, ass-to-mouth part?"

"That's exactly what I mean. I had them give me two sessions, just to be sure, and I'm, well, clean down there. I fucked my ass with a dildo then checked it out. No problem, and I sucked it like I'm going to suck your cock when you pull it out of my ass."

Kathy was saying this, in the way that she was saying it, to titillate Robert, but it was exciting her too.

"Oh wow!" Robert responded. "And what about the last part of that scene?" His cock, which had been about half hard for some time now, started to become fully erect again.

"You mean where you come in my ass and then I squeeze your cum out into a glass and drink it? That part?"

"Yeah, that's exactly the part I mean."

"But of course I will, Robert." Kathy gave her son a big toothy grin and ran her tongue around her lips. "Yum, yum. Your delicious cock cream dripping from my ass and then me swallowing it. Yeah, I think I can do that. I think I want to do that.

"However," she continued. "there is one caveat I have for you."

"What's that?"

"Since I'm going to suck your cock after its been in my ass, and since I'm going to swallow your cum after it's been in my ass, then I want you to lick my ass hole and clean it spick-and-span with your tongue afterwards. Will you do that for me?"

Robert though about it for less than a second. "Hell yes! Why wouldn't I? You have a clean ass, you do ass-to-mouth, you drink my cum after it's been in your ass, of course I'll lick your ass clean for you. And," he added, "we had better start with that first thing."

Kathy gave her son a quizzical look.

I haven't masturbated for a couple of days now so I should have a big first load, if you know what I mean." Robert wriggled his eyebrows at his mother and grinned.

"Oh God yes, Robert," Kathy grinned back. "We wouldn't want to waste that big load in my mouth or my pussy when you can pump it into my ass."

They both laughed and Kathy walked up to her handsome son. She held his face in her hand and gave him a quick kiss. "Seriously, Robert, I'm so turned on and horny right now I can barely stand it. I want to feel that big cock of yours sliding into my ass as soon as possible. And after that, well, we'll do everything you wrote and more. Now get into the shower and hurry to my bedroom. I'll be ready and waiting for you."

Robert kissed his mother then turned for the bathroom again. He was unbelievably aroused. His cock couldn't get any harder. He just hoped that he didn't come in the shower washing it and his balls.

9. How Kathy and Robert continued to consummate their shared fantasy

While her son was showering, Kathy put the wine into an ice bucket along with some ice and took it and the two glasses into the bedroom. She pulled the comforter down and then the top sheet then went into her bathroom to get a couple of hand towels, which she hung over the headboard. Finally she got out the bottle of lubricant she had used earlier and set it on the night stand. All was ready.

Kathy poured herself some more wine and propped herself up on the pillows against the headboard, sipping her wine, excitedly waiting for her son to come out of the hall bathroom. She spread her legs and reached down and began to lazily stroke her already wet pussy. Her body shivered, not so much from touching herself, but rather from the fact that her son had just licked her pussy and had given her a great orgasm, and now he was going to fuck her in the ass. All this seemed dream-like to her, like it was truly a fantasy that was happening. She had butterflies in her stomach and she had to take several deep breaths, she was so excited.

Two minutes later Robert walked into his mother's bedroom wearing only a smile. Kathy gave a little gasp at how handsome and so very manly he was. His well-defined muscular body—broad shoulders tapering to a small waist and washboard abs, over powerful thighs and calves—made her heart pound a little harder. He was as tan as she was, but, like most young men his age, his tan line started at his hips and ended just above his knees.

But what really got her attention, and sent a pulse of sexual excitement to her pussy, was his fully erect cock. It was big and beautiful, long and thick! And it was sticking straight out in front of him. It made her want to get down on her knees in adoration in front of her son and take his magnificent manhood in her hands, then take it in her mouth.

"God, Robert, you really are big!"

He grinned some more. "You like it, Mom?" He reached down to stroke his erect penis. The glans was fully swollen and a purplish-red color. Veins were prominently displayed just under the skin of the shaft.

Kathy swallowed. "Oh yes, Robert. And I'm going to like it any where you stick it in me.

And it's so thick, too." Kathy said as she set her wine glass down on the night stand. She faced back to her son. "That's really going to stretch my poor little asshole, dear."

"Are you sure you want to do that, Mom?" Robert asked.

"Oh yeah, baby. I can take it. I'm sure I can."

Robert climbed up onto the bed next to his mother. He slid his left arm under her and pulled her tight against his body. He shuddered in excited anticipation. This was no longer a fantasy. He was really going to fuck to his mother. Pressing his naked body next to her naked body, smelling her delicious perfume, feeling her warm skin against his, was almost enough to make him come right there and then.

He kissed his mother gently on the mouth. He felt her body trembling. She was obviously highly excited, too. The one kiss became another, then another, each one becoming more passionate than the one before.

They embraced, lying side-by-side. Robert slid his right leg between his mother's thighs and press it firmly up against her pussy. Kathy squeezed her son's muscular thigh between hers as she ground her pussy against it.

They broke a long kiss. "Oh, Robert," Kathy moaned. She reached for his cock. She wanted to hold it, to kiss it, lick it, suck it. She wanted to fuck it so badly.

Robert intercepted her hand. "Seriously, Mom, I think if you just touch my cock I'm going to come."

"Well, then, big boy," Kathy said with a grin. "We had better get down to business, eh?"

She untangled herself and got up on her knees to reach for the lubricant and one of the hand towels. "Hold out your hand, Robert." She squeezed an ample amount of the thick cherry-flavored liquid into his hand. "You probably should lube up your cock. I mean, I would do it for you but I wouldn't want to make you come prematurely, right."

Robert laughed. "Yeah, that's right, Mom."

Kathy squeezed some lubricant onto her fingers then reached under and between her legs to spread it around and into her asshole, then she used the towel to wipe off her hand.

"How do you want me?" she asked. "On my knees and elbows or on my back?"

"Oh, I want you on your back, Mom." Robert replied as he finished smearing the slick goo up and down his cock and wiping his hands with the towel his mother offered to him. "I want to be able to look you in the eyes and to bend down and kiss you and to look at your beautiful little pussy as I slide my cock into your tight little butthole."

"Oh, Robert," Kathy said as she sucked in some air, "What a wonderful thing to say." She was only half kidding. The thought of lying on her back and letting her son slide his big, beautiful cock up her ass, looking him in the eyes as he did it, made her feel lightheaded.

Robert got to his knees and Kathy laid herself down in the middle of the king-sized bed. She put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs up and wide apart.