Savage af Ch. 02

Story Info
Starting a trend, she gets a tattoo naked, and a threesome.
19.9k words
4.78
29k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers

Disclaimer: Like most lit stories this one would fit in multiple categories. This story has sexy tattooed girls, exhibitionism, threesomes (M/F/F), and lots of light bondage. If those aren't your thing, stop now and find another story.

*****

(Kiera)

Holy fuck! What the hell just happened?

I stood in my living room looking out the window thinking about everything. Julio had texted a friend to come get him and had left. Thankfully I didn't have to deal with him anymore.

I thought that bringing Julio to dinner would get some payback. I'd texted Jace on Chance's phone and told him to come to dinner because I knew Chance would be out of town. They weren't that close and I figured even if they talked and discovered it, I'd say I wanted to have dinner with one of his friends and that it was going to be a surprise.

It had gone perfectly. Neither suspected and Jace showed up. Julio was one of my regulars where I danced. I'd given him a private lap dance to agree to help me. He'd gotten pretty handsy but it was a small price to pay to put Jace in his place.

I was still furious from the week before. I believed his explanation but that didn't change a fucking thing. He still interfered in my life and fucked it all up. It didn't matter that wasn't his intent. Now I was totally screwed. I seethed whenever I thought about my situation. I still didn't know how I was going to leave Chance. Every time I thought about it, I got worked up.

Plus, the fucking sex, he just took my ass and did what he wanted. Jesus fucking Christ I fucking hated him.

Still, for some reason the sex wasn't getting me as mad as the rest. I knew it was the textbook definition of the word rape but I didn't think of it like that. And that pissed me off even more. Why couldn't I think of it as rape?

Okay, yes, when he took his clothes off, I'd been impressed. I don't know how he hid that body in those clothes. I guess all I ever saw him in were sweats or work clothes. Damn though, he was cut, all lean muscle and smooth skin. He was good looking, not nearly as good looking as Chance but still cute, and he could definitely fuck better. I hated that my body really responded to him that day, and then to find he was my client from before. I had enjoyed those sessions and to discover it was him was a little disconcerting. He knew how to use his tongue and touch a woman in a way that sent shivers up her spine and make her beg for more. Just thoughts of that sent a flush through me.

The whole situation had me confused and furious. Why had he defended me? And holy shit, where had that come from?

I'd been fascinated. I was an athlete and I loved watching sports. It didn't matter what, football, basketball, boxing. I loved watching athletes, I loved the way their bodies moved, I loved the strategy that formed in their minds and was expressed in their actions. You could see afterwards what the great ones had been thinking, they were always more steps ahead of the game than their opponent. Jace had moved that way, like a dancer, perfect, in balance, in control, and yet he was barbaric, primal. It had been beautiful and savage at the same time. His hands had been dangerous but his face had been calm, serene, devoid of any emotion. I could tell that every step of that fight had gone the way he planned, the way he wanted.

I closed my eyes and shivered at the memory. I'd been unable to move, transfixed. Every detail of Jace was etched in my mind, his skin under the sunlight, soft and warm, with the muscles underneath strained and swelled like iron. Fight wasn't the right word to describe what had happened. I'd hung with macho guys my whole life, I'd seen fights. That was not a fight, it was a grade A ass-whupping. Julio had been too dumb to realize he was outclassed, I was not.

Mental note, that nerd is savage as fuck. I was breathing hard just thinking about it. Christ, my body was reacting just thinking about it. My nipples were hard and I shifted as a stirring arose inside me.

And suddenly an epiphany hit me. I knew what to do.

A half hour later I walked through the front of his tattoo shop.

A small burner of incense at his station filled the air with a spicy orange scent.

Jace was sitting at his station sketching some numbers on a notepad in a bracket tree pattern. His hair was wet and he was in clean blue jeans and tight black t-shirt that said "Come to the math side, we have Pi." I opened my mouth to speak but my breath caught in my throat, he had a look of intense concentration on his face and he looked absolutely gorgeous. His brown hair and clean-cut face were softened by those intelligent eyes. Now that I was paying attention, I noticed the hard muscle of his arms stretching the shirt.

I swallowed and got myself under control.

"What's that?" I squeaked. Christ, I sounded like Minnie Mouse, please don't notice that.

He looked up at me and paused for a second, then said, "A phylogenetic tree showing sequence substitution pattern of each primate lineage. The numbers of non-synonymous and synonymous substitutions..."

I held up a hand stopping him, "Sorry I asked."

He nodded and went back to sketching.

"You owe me."

He raised an eyebrow as he glanced back up at me.

I narrowed my eyes, "For services rendered," I said glancing at the chair he'd tied me to. He wasn't stupid, I knew he understood.

He set down his sketchbook, "I assume you have a price in mind."

"Yeah, I want you to help me get my money back."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I want my money."

"For what? What are you planning to do now?"

I swallowed, I was loathe to trust him, for all I knew he'd go tell Chance. Sill, my options were limited. Besides, I could always bluff him with going to the authorities. I know I never could, but maybe I could convince him I would if he talked to Chance. Taking a gamble, I told him.

"I'm leaving Chance, I can't stand it anymore. He cheats on me so much I'm surprised he even wants me. I'm tired of being an object in his life. I have nothing and nowhere to go. I need the money to escape."

He stared at me for minutes, I shifted around becoming uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Is that why you were doing what you were doing?"

I fought to control myself, I could feel tears forming but I refused to let him see me cry. I nodded.

"Talk to me," was all he said.

I hesitated but my emotional barriers were shot. Without planning to I told him the whole story. Chance's endless cheating and how I was finished, the problems I faced. What I did to overcome them, how I ended up in a brothel, everything.

At the end he nodded once, "Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Get my money back," I said.

"Yes, I got that part, how?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm coming to you."

"That's your plan? To have me come up with a plan?"

"You're literally the smartest person I know and one of the smartest people on the planet, are you telling me you can't figure out how to get my money?"

He rolled his eyes, "Don't try to play to my vanity.

He pointed to the tattoo chair, "Have a seat."

I eyed him warily.

He noticed my look and smiled, "Don't worry, I'm not wearing a tie."

I rolled my eyes but smiled, "Very funny."

"So how did you lose the money? I get he found it but he can't just take it from you."

I sorted, "You don't know him very well, that's exactly what he did. Look, this is embarrassing to admit but Chance is kind of a domineering jerk. He controls most everything in our lives. He deposited the money in a separate savings account that I don't have access to."

"So he just does what he wants to you?"

"I'm not proud of it, but yeah. That's why I want out. Do you know how many times I've caught him cheating on me? I don't even try anymore and I still find out about his affairs."

"I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this. You are literally one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known so I don't understand his cheating. But I don't get you either. Why not just leave?"

I looked at him for a full minute, he was so cute and clueless. I couldn't decide if I hated him or loved him for his naivety right now.

"Do you not understand an abusive relationship?"

A transformation came over him, his face hardened and his body tensed. I shifted back, Jesus Christ, if I hadn't had seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. In that instant he looked dangerous, very dangerous. I licked my lips as he studied me intently.

"Abusive?" he whispered.

For a split second I realized this might be a way to put Jace against Chance. I dismissed the thought immediately, something about Jace told me trying to use him would be a very bad idea.

I held up a hand to stall him and clarified, "Not physically."

He relaxed slightly, but I could see he was still on edge.

"You have no idea how hard this is for me right now," I said. "It took me a long time to accept the fact that I was letting him use me."

He held up a hand, "Look, you don't owe me an explanation."

"No, I want you to understand. It's hard to accept somebody you love abusing you. It took me a long time to realize I was less than nothing to him. I kept making excuses for him, 'he really loves me,' that type of crap. But it's all bull, I know I'm pretty, I know it's hard to understand. I wish I could explain it to myself because then I might not have been so stupid."

He nodded.

"I let it go on a lot longer than I should have. I kept telling myself he would change. I kept telling myself it was my fault, that maybe I wasn't doing something right. It took me a long time to understand it's not me."

He stared at me thoughtfully for a few seconds, "You know, he once told me you were boring in bed."

Outraged I stood up, "Are you kidding me? That's bullshit! I'm a damn freak in bed. I'm willing to let him do just about whatever he wants. He just doesn't like to touch me anymore. He doesn't like blowjobs, he doesn't like to give oral."

Jace held up his hands to calm me down, "I'm just repeating his words."

I sat back down, "I'm the ultimate girl. I'm up for just about anything, threesome, no problem. Cum in my mouth, sure. Spanking, love it. He's just a pathological womanizer. He wants me because it's a status thing, but he wants as many girls as he can possibly fuck too."

"That does fit his personality."

I sighed, "I'm just tired of his controlling me. He'll never let me go easily."

His phone rang, he picked it up.

"Hello... yes, just waiting for you...Oh, no problem... sure, next week is fine... same time... got it."

I eyed him, "Girlfriend?"

He snorted, "Not hardly. It was a client, he was supposed to get a touchup done in the next few minutes but had to cancel."

"Oh, cool."

"Anyways, back to the matter at hand, give me a minute will you."

He stood up and went to the back office, after a few minutes he returned with a small paper bag that he tossed in my lap.

"What's this?"

He ignored me and took a seat so I opened he bag, inside were three stacks of bills wrapped in bands labeled $5,000.

Eyes wide I looked up at him.

"What's this?"

He eyed me for a moment then said, "For services rendered."

"I can't take this."

"Why not?"

I paused, "It's... it's too much.

I closed the bag and started to hand it back to him.

He held up a hand to stop me, "Look, you came to me for help, right?"

I nodded.

"And I think we can both agree the other day my... passions got the better of me."

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, "That's one way to put it," I said drily.

"So if you take that money, then I think we can agree that our account is settled."

I eyed the bag, it would help me. I knew in my heart I didn't consider it rape, I couldn't explain it. If I thought too much about it, I might realize something I didn't want to consider. I needed to take the money. It's just that it felt like charity.

I looked up at him about to refuse. His eyes froze me, I saw compassion, understanding, and a hint of something else.

Reaching out a hand he placed it on my knee, he must have sensed my thoughts because he said, "Look, you've had to do some pretty crazy things lately."

He gestured to the money, "This is not a big deal. I know you don't realize this, but I do some pretty heavy algorithm work for big time companies. My account has seven zeros before we get to the decimals. Think of this as a bribe for my... indiscretion the other night."

Again, I was shocked. I never knew he did so well.

I didn't trust myself to speak so I nodded.

We stayed that way for a few minutes. I was very aware of the warmth of his hand on my bare leg.

I looked up and smiled.

"What are you going to do now?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. I need to go back home and get my clothes and stuff. I have the paperwork filled out for a divorce in my car."

"Can I give you some advice?"

I nodded.

"Fuck the clothes, fuck whatever else is there. Don't go back. If you do, you take the chance that things will go crazy. File the paperwork and after it's done get the police to escort you back to the house and get what you need."

"He'll have probably trashed everything by then."

"Probably," he agreed. "But better that than this going sideways again. Clothes can be replaced, and what do you have there that you are so in love with?"

He smiled sarcastically, "Besides, I don't need you storming back here and a repeat of the other night."

I snorted, then thought for a while, nothing I wanted came to mind. Sure, I had a few knick knacks I liked but Jace was right, they weren't worth the possibility that I'd run into Chance and something would go wrong.

"Then I guess I'll get a hotel and file the paperwork in the morning and head out of town."

"That seems rather abrupt but a good plan."

"I know, but I think you're right, the longer I stay the more possibility I have of everything going sideways."

He nodded. My mood started to change as the realization of what was happening set in. I was free. I was doing it. I was about to break away.

I smiled, "I feel good, I feel light. I want to celebrate."

"Dinner?" he asked.

"No, I don't want dinner. I'm not hungry. I want a tattoo." I looked around, "Do you have any other appointments?"

"Nope."

"Want to give me a tattoo? I've always loved your work, it's so clean and you have great lines and this might be my last chance."

"Sure, I'll hook you up with a tattoo."

"No! No hookups, I want to pay."

"Uh..."

"You've done enough. I agreed that this makes us even," I said gesturing to the bag. "If I get a tattoo, I want to pay for it."

He gave me a quirky grin, "You do know I charge $200 an hour?"

My mouth dropped, "Uhhh, no, no I didn't."

He nodded.

"Really?"

He laughed, "Yep, no offense but I'd hate for you to blow money that you might need soon. Consider it a gift."

I was torn. I loved his work and now that I'd said it, I really wanted to get a piece done, but he was right. I needed the money and the piece I was thinking of would be at least five hours.

"Of course, we could always do a barter, let me tie you up naked again and I'll tattoo you for free," he joked.

I thought about it a quick second, "It's a deal."

He sobered up immediately, "Wait, what?"

"It's a deal. Let's do it. You get to tie me up and I get a tattoo."

"Seriously, that was a joke. I was teasing about the stuff the other night."

"I know but I like the idea. It's kind of sexy. You said it yourself, I had to do some crazy things to get here, I want to finish what I started the same way. It'll be kind of liberating."

He eyed me warily, "Look, I know I suggested it, but it really was a joke. I mean, this makes me a little nervous because now I don't know if you're trying to set me up or what."

"Why would I do that?"

"It just seems a little sudden," he said.

"I get that it seems that way to you, but to me this isn't sudden at all. I've emotionally distanced myself for a long time now."

"Yeah, to Chance. I'm talking about toward me. You were just ready to kill me this past week or more."

"True, but if we're being open here. I was a lot less bothered by the incident last week than I cared to admit at the time."

"Really?"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't get a big head."

Continuing, "I did want to kill you," as I spoke, I held my fingers a half inch apart. "But I will admit, the tiniest bit of me enjoyed what happened."

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

With a small laugh, I shook my head, "Now you're going to be insufferable."

Turning serious I locked eyes with him, "Look, what you did was wrong, don't ever mistake that."

He turned his eyes down.

"But, I'm willing to look past it in this instance."

He looked back up at me, our eyes met for a moment, I gave a brief nod.

Turning playful I said, "If you really feel that you can't trust me you could always frisk me for hidden objects."

With a grin he said, "Oh yeah, I'm not even sure what I'd be looking for."

I smirked at him.

With mock seriousness he said, "But I suppose I should check you."

We stood up at the same time. He moved forward as I brought my hands behind my head and thrust my chest out.

Locking eyes, he reached over and slipped his hands under my shirt. Running his fingers around me he slipped under my bra and teased my nipples.

"Remind me again, why am I frisking you if you just agreed to be naked?"

With a small shrug and a smile, I said, "Who knows, who cares, best not to take chances."

He nodded agreement as he moved his hands from my top to inside my shorts as he felt around my ass. It was thrilling when he moved to the front, his fingers tracing my panties. Satisfied that I wasn't hiding anything he stepped back as I straightened herself.

"You really want to do this?" he asked.

I nodded.

He sighed as he considered my words then said, "Let's start simple, what do you want?"

"I was thinking a wolf on my upper thigh," I said outlining the space on the side of my ass.

He turned to a black laptop computer set up behind him and typed in a few words. Pictures sprang up of wolves. We looked at image after image until I found the one I wanted, the head was lowered in an attack stance and the lip was curled in a snarl.

"I want it to represent strength, breaking away, freedom," I said.

He took on a thoughtful look and nodded, "Okay, I see where you're going with this.

"What about adding a dream catcher on the side or..."

We spent the next hour talking about the image I wanted. He copied it to his computer and opened up a drawing program then made a few changes at my request. Finally, we both stepped back and looked at the finished product. It was perfect. It represented everything I was feeling and wanted to express. A fierce wolf breaking free and never submitting. My symbol for a new beginning.

"That is a badass tattoo for a badass bitch," he said eyes shining. "That's going to take at least six hours."

"I assume I can take breaks," I laughed. "I don't have to be tied up the whole time, do I?"

Laughing, "No."

Then he gave me a serious look, "I'm not closing up my shop."

I looked into his eyes while I thought about it, eventually I shrugged, "Badass bitches don't care. Let em see."

He nodded his head in acknowledgement and walked to his closet coming back with a bunch of his ties.

I let out a breath, I was wearing sneakers, denim shorts and a white tank top from earlier. I took them off and stood there in a matching black cotton sport bra and thong panty.

Jace moved to me, "May I?" he asked tilting his head toward my underwear.

I nodded and he slipped his fingers under my bra and tugged it over my head. My nipples were already hard from excitement. I felt giddy.

Then he dropped to a knee and pulled the waistband of my panties down and butterflies formed in my stomach. I stepped out of them putting a hand on his shoulder to steady myself. I became very conscious of the heat emanating from his body. His presence was intoxicating.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers