Savage af Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had me sit, then he positioned the chair so that I could fully lie down. I brought my hands above my head and he wrapped them in the ties like last time. Now that I wasn't raging mad, I could appreciate the care and skill he put into tying me up.

I flexed my wrists in the soft silk, like prior times there was absolutely no give. My hands were together above my head and I wasn't going anywhere without help. He moved to my feet and started to tie an ankle. For some reason I thought he'd keep my legs together this time but he didn't. It turned me on as he spread my legs and wrapped the tie around my ankle a few times before tying it to the outside part the chair. I watched his eyes as he worked, they kept roaming over my body and I could see the bulge in his jeans so I knew he was turned on. Before he could reach for it, I spread my other leg to the far side and smiled as he looked up at me. He looked away and focused on the small patch of trimmed pubic hair between my legs.

I was getting turned on by everything as he finished tying me down.

He wadded up my panties and said, "I wish I had the ballgag that I first had them use for you, but these will have to do."

"Not like you haven't done this before," I said with a grin.

I opened my mouth as he pressed my panties between my lips and then used another tie to secure it. I knew from experience how effective this gag was, I could only moan and whimper. Intelligible noises were impossible.

He stepped back and looked at me. I loved the look in his eyes.

"Want to know a secret?"

I nodded.

He reached into a drawer and pulled out my panties from the week prior.

"I couldn't resist keeping them."

A surge of adrenaline went through me and it was a good thing I was gagged or I might have told him to do whatever he wanted to me.

Instead I winked and he smiled as he slipped the panties into his pocket and moved to my side. He traced the tattoo outline then held up a small mirror so I could see and confirmed it was in the right spot. I nodded then he pulled out a razor and cream to shave the area.

He paused halfway through and I watched as his eyes glazed and he seemed lost in thought. He focused back a few seconds later and he got a wicked grin. Something about it made me faintly nervous. My fears were confirmed when took some shaving cream and spread it over my sex. I squirmed making it difficult for him to touch me so he grabbed two more ties and before I knew it, he'd wrapped them around my thighs midway and tied me down making it hard to shift around.

I whimpered and flexed trying to get him to look me in the eyes but it was hopeless. My fingers stretched in useless struggle as he lathered me up then proceed to shave my pussy bare.

My emotions were in havoc now. I was equally frustrated that he did what he wanted without asking me but I was thrilled that he did what he wanted without asking me. I'd gone bare before on special occasions but I'd never let a guy doing the shaving. This was such a buzz and a turn-on. He wiped me clean and stood up. He finally met my eyes and I gave him my best "Really" look. He broke into a wide smile and winked at me.

"Everything good?" he asked.

Oh, you bastard.

One, I couldn't talk. Two, even if I could what use would it be to complain? It was already done. Three, I really want you to shove your face between my legs and make me see god you insufferable bastard.

I flipped him off and he laughed.

Finally, he got down to work. I spent the next few hours watching as the tattoo I wanted began to take shape. He stopped every hour or so to see if I needed anything. A drink of water or to go to the bathroom. Unexpectedly, I felt good, the position was very relaxing and I felt like I could go all night.

After a few hours I heard voices and laughter. I looked at the door. I'd almost forgotten that he said he wouldn't close up shop. I figured he was doing it to scare and excite me and it worked. I felt a thrill at the beginning when I thought that somebody might come in but gradually the excitement faded. Now it sounded like a few people were about to walk in. I'd stripped over the last couple months but this was a whole different level of exhibition. Showing my tits and walking around in a thong in a darkened room was a lot different than being tied naked under a bright light with my legs spread.

Ding, ding.

The door opened and a man and a woman walked in. He was wearing a local University hoodie and she was dressed in jeans and a blouse.

"Holy shit," the man exclaimed when he saw me.

Both of them froze but Jace continued to work. A minute passed with the only sound the buzzing of the needle gun. It was fascinating to watch both of them. They each seemed equally entranced by me. The woman met my eyes and I could see her interest. She had blonde shoulder length hair, was slimmer than me but with a good body. Her tits looked smaller in the light blue blouse she wore but her legs were shapely and filled out her jeans.

The guy looked at me with straight lust. I don't think his mouth closed the entire time or his eyes ever stopped looking at my tits. He was cute in a frat boy sort of way, a little beefy with raggedy brown hair held in place by a backward ballcap.

Jace stopped and wiped my thigh with a towel.

He looked up at the newcomers.

"What do you think?"

"Fucking awesome bro," the guy said.

Jace sighed. He looked at the girl, "And you?"

She looked at my half-finished tattoo for a minute, then at me, then she looked at Jace.

"I think they're both beautiful."

Jace gave a small nod of acceptance for his work.

"Now, what can I do for you?" Jace asked.

"Bro, what is this?"

Jace looked at the guy, studying him. He reached out his hand, "And your name is?"

He took his hand and shook it, "Oh, I'm Steve, and this is my girl Tracie."

"I'm Jace and this beautiful model is Kiera. She's getting a tattoo."

He looked at Tracie and smiled, she rarely took her eyes off me. I locked her gaze and felt an excitement.

"So what..." Steve started to ask.

Jace held up a hand, "I assume you want to get a tattoo."

Steve got the hint to move the conversation on and nodded.

"Yeah, I heard you were the best so I thought I'd come check you out."

"Cool, what were you thinking about?"

"I don't know, do you have any books or anything?"

Jace sighed again, "Look friend, I'm not trying to be snobbish, but I am one of the best tattoo artists in the state. I charge more than anybody else because my work is better than everybody else's. One thing I don't do is standard book tattoos. I don't do Chinese characters or any other language. If you want something out of those cheesy tattoo books, or something that says "Spirit of the Horse" or whatever in another language because it's your soul animal, you should go down the street. Tell them I sent you, they'll give you a great deal. They get a lot of referral work from me."

"Damn bro, do you do anything?"

"I do one of a kind pieces that will stand out to anybody that knows the difference between a good tattoo and crap. Look at my wall, look at the examples of work I've done."

Tracie looked around at the blown-up portraits that he had of his work. The walls were covered with them, I'd asked about that and he said it worked better that way than a photo book. She nodded but Steve shrugged his shoulders.

"And what's this?" Steve asked again, pointing at me.

Jace shook his head and finally said, "This is the sexy, hot as hell, girl discount. She's a friend of mine and wanted a tattoo. I don't make exceptions on price but we came to an agreement. As long as she lets me tie her up naked, she doesn't get charged."

He made a point of looking Steve up and down, "Guys can't get the discount."

"Wait, she's not your girlfriend or anything?"

"Nope, we've never gone out."

Technically true.

"And she agreed to this?"

Jesus this guy was an idiot.

Jace ignored the question, "If you want to make an appointment and talk about a piece let me know. I charge $200 per hour."

After that, he ignored them and went back to work on me. A few minutes later they left.

Jace looked up as the bell rang on their exit. Looking at me he smiled and stroked one of my nipples.

"I love how excited you get when your seen."

I squeaked a noise of protest into my gag and gave him my best dirty look.

He laughed and said, "Oh please, look at you."

He caressed my pussy and felt the beginnings of my arousal. Then setting down the needle gun he cupped my tits and played with my nipples. It was useless to struggle and his touch felt really good.

"Admit it. You love it."

It's kind of hard to admit anything with a freaking gag in your mouth but I rolled my eyes and shook my head no as he continued to play with me.

Unfortunately, it was hard to deny the reactions of my body as my excitement grew. I tried to stay still but the way he kept playing with my tits and then occasionally dropping a hand to rub my sex was turning me on.

I couldn't help it when I started to squirm.

"Admit it," he said.

I shook my head no.

He kept teasing me.

"Admit it."

With a growl of frustration, I glared at him and nodded yes. I gave a grunt of acknowledgement through my gag and he laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone your secret," he said. "God, you'd make a great Suicide Girl."

A few more customers came in while he worked on me. They were shocked but quickly adjusted, Jace kept to the story of the hot girl discount and I enjoyed the looks the guys and a few girls gave me. He finished the piece around midnight. Before he let me go, he stood back and took multiple pictures of me with his camera. I kind of expected him to fuck me and at the start I wouldn't have minded but by the end we were both dead tired so I was happy he didn't try. He untied me and as I was getting dressed, he told me I could sleep at his house.

At this point I didn't see the harm so I followed him in my car. He was a perfect gentleman and led me to his spare bedroom and pointed out the bathroom and kitchen if I needed anything.

I thanked him and shut the door and stripped naked before collapsing into his king size bed. I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.

I woke up late the next the morning disoriented to where I was at. It took me a minute to remember everything and then I laid in bed processing it all. I pulled back the covers to see my new tattoo and noticed I'd bled a little through the bandages onto his sheets.

Yikes!

I rummaged around the dresser in the guest room and found a plain black t-shirt. It looked like it barely came to mid-thigh but I took it in hand and stole across the hallway to the bathroom to clean up. While I washing, I felt a wet nudge on my calf and looked down to see a small black and white spotted pig.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I shrieked, jumping back.

The pig stared at me and moved forward. Getting over my shock I reached down and scratched its head and he nuzzled my hand. I spent a few minutes petting the pig before I resumed cleaning my tat. After I finished, I put on the shirt and walked out to the kitchen to find him up and cooking breakfast dressed in a pair of black sport briefs and a red sleeveless t-shirt.

Looking up when I entered the room, "You hungry?" he asked.

"There's a pig in your house," I said.

Laughing, "That's Belle, she's my baby."

"Well Bella scared the crap out of me in the bathroom."

"Belle, not Bella. She's named after my favorite Disney princess."

"I've never seen a pet pig before."

"I get that a lot. Sometimes I take her to work at the tattoo studio with me."

As we spoke the pig walked into the room and looked up at me.

"Careful, she's a beggar. Now are you hungry?"

I nodded.

He was standing in front of the stove holding a copper pan in one hand and a metal spatula and making swirling motions with it.

"I hope you like black truffle omelet with robiola cheese and chives," he said as he slid on omelet off onto a plate. He grabbed some fixings and sprinkled seasonings over it before he handed it to me as I took a seat at a stool next to his kitchen counter.

"I don't know, I've never had an omelet like that."

I eyed the food warily as he grabbed a bottle of orange juice from his refrigerator and poured a couple of glasses, setting one before me.

"Trust me," he said.

"Sure you don't want to go to the waffle house? My treat, eggs and bacon."

"We don't eat bacon in this house," he growled.

I immediately realized my mistake, "Sorry,"

"And Waffle House is for peasants. Eat," he ordered.

Feeling chagrined over the mistake I made disregarding his pet pig I grabbed a fork and took a bite, as I chewed he said, "If you don't like it, I'll take you wherever you want."

Oh my god. This was fantastic. My face lit up and he smiled.

"Told you to trust me. Now isn't that better than Waffle House?"

I nodded enthusiastically. The food was incredible. I stuffed my face as he quickly made himself a plate and took a seat in the stool next to me. We ate in companionable silence until Belle nudged me making small grunting noises. I relented and cut a bite out and held it in my fingers for her. She gently took the treat with happy smacking noises.

"Told you she's a beggar. Now she'll never leave you alone."

I shared more of my food with her and when we finished, he stacked the plates and glasses in the sink and looked at me. Then he took Belle and put her in the backyard.

"How's the tattoo?"

"Fine, but I bled a little on your sheets," I said with a frown.

He shrugged, "I figured it would happen, don't sweat it. Let's take a look."

He walked over and pulled me up from the seat while dropping to one knee and lifting my shirt to look. He raised an eyebrow when he noticed my lack of underwear but I didn't say anything so he stayed quiet and went back to looking at the tattoo.

"Make sure to wash it two or three times a day, use antibacterial soap."

I nodded.

"Did you wash it this morning?" he asked.

"No, I used a damp washcloth to clean it. I was going to wait until I showered."

He nodded and rose to his feet, "Well, I'm about to shower if you want me to clean it for you."

We looked at each other and I nodded. He took my hand and led me to his master bathroom in his bedroom. I stayed still as he turned on the water and then lifted my shirt over my head. Not wanting to get my hair wet I pulled it up into a bun as he took his clothes off and we stepped into the shower together.

He was gentle as he took a bar of soap that smelled of fresh rain and lathered my body. I relaxed as he gently caressed my skin and washed me from head to toe. He started to lather his chest but I stopped him. I took the soap from him and returned the favor, washing his body squeaky clean. We'd stayed quiet the whole time and I loved the feel of simply touching him. He was much more muscular than I originally thought and the warmth of his body was making me tingle. I turned him to face the water as I did his back. After he was clean, I pressed into him while wrapping my arms around him and soaping up my hands. I dropped my fingers to his hardening shaft and felt his chest rumble in excitement.

My nipples hardened as they pressed into his back and I felt heat between my legs. I gently washed his cock as he came to full erection. Suddenly my own need won out and I put the soap in the wall tray and turned him to face me. I pulled his head down to kiss him as he pushed me to the shower wall. I reached down and guided him to my entrance as he cupped my ass and dropped his body to get a better angle. I lifted one leg to wrap around his waist as he shifted forward and entered his full length inside me.

For a moment we held perfectly still.

Then I buried my face in his neck as he began to thrust into me. The patter of water coming out of the shower was the only sound as we held to each other under the warm water, each lost to our own need. I held tight as he pushed faster and faster. Not wanting to break the silence I bit down on his shoulder to stifle my whimpers.

After the shower we spent the morning making love. We fell back asleep and I woke up snuggled to his chest with our legs entwined. I paused to look at him. His face was youthful and innocent as he slept. I would never admit it but he surprised me. I always took him to be socially awkward and a nerd but he showed significant insight. I assumed he was always supporting Chance in action or other ways yet by his actions he'd barely tolerated him.

I felt the stirring of emotions but I quickly hardened my heart.

I was leaving.

Even though it was in part thanks to this man I didn't want to get caught up into something that would make it more difficult for both of us. There was no way I could stay in this city after proceeding with my divorce so no matter what I might be feeling I needed to put it in check.

Fully decided on my course I relaxed and put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat as I drifted off.

When I woke up again, he was stroking my hair, lazily he asked me my plans.

"Same as we talked about. I'm heading straight from here to the courthouse to file the paperwork. After that I guess I need to leave town."

He nodded and seemed to be struggling with wanting to say something but kept quiet.

I looked into his eyes and I knew he felt the beginnings of something too. In other circumstances who knows what might have happened.

"Will you keep in touch? You don't need to tell me where you're at but maybe text me," he said.

"I'd like that."

"And if you ever want any more tattoo work done, I'll always give you the sexy, hot, beautiful girl discount."

"Yeah, I have a feeling you're going to be giving that discount again soon," I said.

"Just tell me when."

"Not me, that girl that saw me. She's definitely interested."

"What?" he asked. "No way."

"I guarantee she's coming back," I said.

"I'll bet you she isn't," he said.

"I'll bet you dinner she is."

He paused then smiled, "You'd have to come back to town."

I looked him in the eyes, "Would I have a place to stay?"

"Always."

We stared at each other for a minute.

"Then it's a bet," he finally said. "If she hasn't come back by the next time you're in town for divorce paperwork you owe me dinner. If she has, I owe you."

I shook his hand, we held on to each other for a minute, I was loathe to separate. Still, I needed to start the paperwork and get out of town. Eventually we got dressed and separated. He gave me a kiss before I got in my car and drove away.

*****

(Jace)

Ding, ding.

I looked up from my chair to see the blonde girl Tracie enter my shop. Interesting.

Today she was wearing baggy sweats but her hair was done up nice and her makeup was perfect.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey," she said with a small wave.

"Can I help you?"

"Uhhhh, yeah, I don't know if you remember me..."

"I do."

"Oh, well, uh yeah, I want to get a tattoo."

"I assumed," I said with a warm smile.

I wanted to put her at ease because she seemed very nervous. If Kiera hadn't told me I wouldn't have understood why but now I did.

She grinned, "Duh, right?"

I laughed, "What do you want?"

She pointed to her hips, "I want a lily on either side of my hip, right next the hip bone."

I nodded, "Have a seat."

She sat on my chair and leaned back. I arched an eyebrow as I reached for her sweats, she nodded consent and I tugged them down a few inches exposing the skin. We talked about placement and I pulled images on my computer until we found good images. I made a few tweaks and we discussed what colors she wanted. In the end we had it perfect.

"That'll take about hour and a half on each one, so three hours total, so $600," I said.