Savage af Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came together multiple times before we both crashed from exhaustion. In the morning I woke her by spooning her from the side and gently caressing her body. Her moans turned to whimpers as I covered her lips with mine and put my hands between her legs. I kept my pressure slow and steady as she writhed in enjoyment. Soon she cried out as I brought her to climax while kissing her.

The next few weeks flew by. I gave her the tattoo she wanted and we took pictures like planned. By this time my shop had a reputation and she went viral on her web page that day gaining a few thousand followers. She posted some pictures with parts blocked out for Instagram but submitted the whole set to Suicide Girls. A week later she was notified that it was accepted and to create a link on her page to gain followers. She would be paid by the number of followers and downloads.

Our relationship was growing. We texted every day and now one of us went to visit the other almost every weekend. One weekend we both got caught up with business and weren't supposed to see each other until Saturday. Friday, I decided to plan a surprise visit and finished my work early. I drove to her city and got a hotel that faced her apartments then texted her.

Me: What you doing?

Kiera: Waiting to see you tomorrow.

Me: Want to have some fun?

Kiera: Uh oh, I know you, fun is dangerous for me.

Me: Lol, you know me too well.

Kiera: So what crazy idea do you have for me?

Me: What you wearing?

Kiera: T-shirt and panties.

Me: Describe please.

Kiera: My black tank top with the Wonder Woman logo and the sheer red lace g-string panty you bought me last time we went to the mall.

Oh damn, I loved that thing. It was sexy as hell and left very little to the imagination.

Me: Are your curtains open?

Kiera: Lol, I knew it. You're going to show me off again.

We'd played a few other times besides the tattoo incidents. She knew I liked her to wear skirts or winter dresses and flash me when we were in public. Most of the time we'd gotten away with it. A quick flash when people were looking in the other direction or not paying attention. We'd been caught a few times and she'd always blushed red when they saw, but afterward she was always ready for sex and came quickly. I knew she got as much a thrill of showing off as I did having her do it.

Me: Turn on your lights, I want your living room to be bright and open the curtains.

I watched from the hotel room to see if she'd follow my orders. Her apartment faced my hotel with a freeway in between them. She was on the third floor and depending how close she was to her front window could be seen by cars or anybody in the hotel.

I'd purchased a camera with a telephoto lens. When I looked through it, I was able to see her as if I stood in her room. I watched as she did what I told her and grabbed her phone.

Kiera: Done you pervert.

Me: Lol. You love it.

Kiera: I do.

Me: Now dance in front of the window.

I wondered if she'd listen to me or just pretend. Looking through the lens I watched her come toward the window spend a few minutes putting on a little dance. I snapped a few pictures and checked my iPhone. I had a special video card that could download all the pictures wirelessly to my phone as I took them.

She moved back to her phone and took a few selfies then my phone buzzed.

Kiera: There, I just put on a show for the neighbors.

After the text were a couple of the pics she just took.

Me: Now take off your shirt and do it.

Kiera: God you're crazy. You do remember I'm next to a freeway, right? I could cause a wreck.

Me: Lol. I'm sure you won't cause a wreck.

She took off her shirt and held up her phone for another selfie then walked to the window again. This time she put on a little bit of a tease as she grabbed her tits and turned around showing her thonged ass.

I snapped more pictures and waited for her to finish.

Kiera: God this is making me horny. I can't wait to see you.

Me: Oh yeah, how horny?

Kiera: I'm going to suck your dick like I'm trying to take your soul!

Kiera: That horny.

Me: Dear freaking lord! Anything else I should know.

Kiera: I want a spanking!

Me: No way.

Kiera: I'm not playing.

Me: I believe you.

Me: With my hand or something else?

Kiera: Hand, definitely your hand. I want to feel it as you smack my ass.

Me: I can do that. How hard?

Kiera: Until my ass is red. Then fuck me doggy style.

Me: Christ, now I'm horny as fuck.

Kiera: Lol.

Me: Take off your panties and dance at the window.

Kiera: Lol.

Kiera: You're so bad.

She slipped off her underwear and walked to stand in front of the window. Gyrating her hips, she put on a show for anybody that might be watching. I snapped picture after picture as she showed off her body. When she turned to put her ass toward the window she reached back and smacked her butt a few times.

Me: You are so hot.

She looked down at her phone.

Kiera: I wish you could see me.

Me: Soon baby, soon.

Kiera: I want to make a video of me sucking your dick like a porn star.

Me: I'll buy a tripod for the camera.

Kiera: Fuck that! Have one of your friends watch, he can hold the camera.

Me: You'd do that?

Kiera: For you. Always and only for you.

Damn, I was really falling for this girl.

Me: You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Me: Can't wait to see you.

Kiera: I know, I feel the same. God, I'm so horny. I'm going to use my vibrator. I'm going to sit in front of my window with my legs spread wide and use my vibrator and imagine it's you fucking me.

Me: Now that will cause an accident.

Me: Lol.

Kiera: I don't care.

Kiera: Call me, I want you to hear me moan and call out your name as I fuck myself.

I dialed her number and she immediately answered.

"I want to fuck you so bad," she said.

"Me too."

"God, I'd do anything to fuck you right now."

"Anything?" I asked.

"Anything," she said.

"Remember you said that," I said. "Are you in front of the window?"

"Just like you wanted."

"So start."

She put the phone down and I heard the faint buzz of her vibrator. I looked through my camera as she lay back on the couch spread her legs wide. She was close enough to the window that she would be able to be seen by most people if they were looking. I got hard as she moaned and I watched while she used the vibrator to pleasure herself.

She put the phone on her stomach so I could hear the vibrations and her cries.

"God baby, I want you inside me."

"Fuck me baby."

"My pussy is yours baby, all yours, do what you want with it."

I was rock hard from the show she was putting on for me. She moved her toy up and down and slid it inside her as she panted and cried out. One hand came above her head and gripped the couch as she spread her legs wider. She stopped talking and just panted and moaned.

In no time she screamed, "I'm going to cum."

I kept taking pictures as I saw her toes curl and her head thrown back.

I called out on the phone and she picked it up, "I swear to god you're the sexiest woman I know."

"I miss you so much baby," she said.

While I was talking, I tapped a few pictures and sent them to her. One had her facing the window in her panties. The second had her ass toward the window while she smacked her own butt. The third showed her on the couch legs spread with the vibrator.

I waited in anticipation as she checked her phone and saw the pictures. Her eyes went wide and she looked out her window. I reached over and flicked my room light on and off a few times.

"Oh my fucking god, are you fucking kidding me?" she cried out.

Laughing I said, "Nope, just waiting for you to get over here so I can fuck you."

"Oh you bastard," she said. "You had me all worked up and you're here.

"Get your ass over here and fuck me," she said.

"Nope, you're going to come to me. I have the room for the weekend."

"Fine, give me five minutes to pack and I'll be right over."

"No again, come as you are, now!" I ordered.

"What?" she murmured.

"You heard me, no getting dressed. Get in your car and get over here. Go to the front desk and ask for my room. I'll call and tell them to expect you."

"I can't come like this."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm fucking naked!"

"Exactly. It's late at night, only the front desk guy will see you. At most one or two others."

"God, you're so bad."

"You just said you'd do anything to fuck me. This is my price."

"Fine," she growled.

She hung up and I watched as she went to her bedroom and came out wearing a pair of black heels. She grabbed her keys and peeked out her door, when she saw the coast was clear she ran to her car and got in. I called the front desk.

"Front desk," came the male voice.

"I have a guest coming over, could you direct her to my room?"

"Certainly sir, what is your guest's name."

"You won't need her name, trust me, you'll know exactly who she is."

A small pause and uncertainty entered his voice, "Very well sir, I'll give her a key, room 417 correct?"

"Yes please, and thank you."

I watched her car make its way to the hotel parking lot. It was after 10 o'clock so I hoped there wouldn't be too many people in the lobby. I liked these games and an occasional getting caught was cool, but I didn't want her to walk through a crowded hotel either.

A few minutes passed and the door to my room opened.

Kiera walked in stark naked and shaking her head, "You are so fucking bad. I thought the front desk clerk was going to have a heart attack and while I was waiting for the elevator some college kid came in. Pretty sure he forgot where he was going because he hit the second-floor button as I was getting off."

Laughing I moved to embrace her and we kissed. She tasted like strawberries and smelled like an incongruous mixture of night blooming flowers and musk.

"I love you," I whispered after we broke.

She looked at me in shock, then a grin broke across her face.

"Baby, talk like that is going to get you in trouble."

She pushed me back to the bed until I fell onto the mattress. Then she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, stepping back she took a small hair band on her wrist off and wrapped her hair in a ponytail.

I swallowed as her eyes narrowed and she gave me a smirk, "I told you I'm going to take your soul."

She dropped to her knees and without any preamble started deep throating me. The next twenty minutes was a battle as I alternated between gripping the sheets and her hair. We moved all over the bed as she used every trick in the book to get me off. I was sweating and grunting as she cupped my balls, licked and sucked my cock like it was her only job in the world. We wrestled as I pumped into her mouth and at the end, I came harder than I ever had before in my life. She sucked me as I unloaded into her.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I yelled as she wrapped her hands around me refusing to let go as I pumped my load past her lips.

She'd flipped so I could grab her ass and play with her pussy while she sucked me. As I lay there panting, she finally pulled off me and rolled back. Her legs were next to my head and we just looked at each other while I tried to recover.

"For the record, that kind of action will get a ring on your finger."

Once again, she grinned then winked, "Promises, promises."

Shaking my head, I looked at her pussy so close to my face. She'd waxed smooth for me this week and the sight of her glistening sex was already getting me hard again.

Reaching out I grabbed a leg and pulled her to me.

I looked into her eyes as I moved closer to her pussy, "My turn."

I am proud to say I returned the favor in kind. I wrestled with her all over the bed as I licked her pussy. She screamed, moaned, and cried out while I used my tongue on her, thrusting inside and licking her as her hips pumped against my face. Once I pinned her hands she thrashed and wrapped her legs around my head and refused to let go. I had to use all my strength to pin her to the bed as her orgasm hit and she cried out. It lasted more than a minute as her body shook and she bucked uncontrollably.

When she finally recovered, "It's so on."

We spent the night having raw, energetic, wild sex.

After I recovered, I wrestled with her on the bed, she put up a struggle but I managed to pin her down with her hands behind her, ass up, and my legs trapping hers. I spanked her ass red as she growled and squirmed. Then took her doggy style while pulling her hair as she cussed at me in Spanish. The next session she rode me cowgirl while digging her nails into and biting my chest.

By the middle of the night I was covered in scratches and her ass was bright red. We lay panting, entwined in each and covered in sweat.

When we woke up it was late morning. We cleaned up, then dropped back on the bed to decide our plans for the day.

"I want to see the pictures you took last night," she said.

"No problem, I figured you could use them for another set for your page."

"I'd like that," she said.

"Plus maybe we could add a few more."

"Oh yeah, what did you have in mind?"

"Let's do some around the hotel," I said. "People love public nudity."

Eyes bright she agreed, "When?"

"Now?"

"Let me clean up really quick."

She borrowed my travel bag and brushed her hair and got ready.

I dressed in jeans and t-shirt with a black leather coat. It wasn't cold enough for a coat but I wanted to have something to give Kiera just in case she needed to cover up. I eyed her naked form and watched her steel herself. I opened the door and we stepped into the hallway and went to the elevator, taking it down to the first floor before we walked to a pillar near the front dining room. She hid behind it and I took some photos with her facing me and the room in the background. A few tables had guests but they couldn't see her due to the pillar. She did some front and back shots when I heard the ding of the elevator and a guest stepped out.

A young college kid stepped out and looked up at Kiera, "Again?"

It must've been the guy she rode the elevator with last night.

She laughed as he shook his head.

I raised the camera and he jumped forward to get in the shot with her. He was smiling and his manner indicated a good humor about the whole scenario so I took a few shots of them together pointing out the people behind them. After that we snuck down the hallway to the indoor pool.

Once inside we took some more pics of her in and out of the water. After a minute the door opened and the college guy walked in.

"Thought I saw you guys go into here. Want a cool shot?"

We each nodded.

"Most of the other patrons left except one younger couple. I told them there was a naked girl running around taking pictures and they laughed. When I asked, they said they wouldn't mind if she ate breakfast. If you hurry it would just be them and me."

We looked at each other and by unspoken consent got up to go. She grabbed a guest towel and dried off. I thought she might bring it as an emergency cover but when she finished drying, she dropped it in the nearby hamper. We walked back to the dining room and went to the complimentary bar. The couple that was there watched Kiera with grins as she smiled and waved. They nodded their heads and watched as she got a small plate of strawberries and an orange juice. She took a seat in the middle near them and college boy took one behind her. I stayed back and took multiple shots that showed the other people in the background as she ate breakfast naked.

After breakfast we went drove around and I took her to a few fashionable boutiques in the area. It was still early and the stores hadn't opened yet so we were able to take pictures of her standing out on the street without too much trouble. The few times we got caught the people just smiled or laughed. A few even pulled out their phones to takes pictures of us.

I finally drove her to a small upscale shop in the downtown area. I parked and we got out. A few people nearby noticed us but barely glanced in our direction. I walked to the front door and took out a key as Kiera followed. We stepped inside and she looked around.

"What's this?" she asked.

I swallowed and looked at her, "Was thinking it might be my new studio."

She froze from wandering and looked back at me. Our eyes locked, I held my breath in anticipation.

"When would this happen?" she asked nonchalantly.

"I was planning on doing it right after you finalize your court paperwork," I replied.

She nodded and circled me.

"Of course, I need to find a place to live. Know of any good apartments?"

She looked at me from the corner of her eyes, "I might know a good place," she said teasingly.

"Oh yeah?"

"You'd have to put up with a roommate."

"Hmmm, any advice on that?"

"Yeah, she likes to walk around naked. Plus, she's a little bit of a freak."

"Sound interesting."

"She doesn't like players or assholes though."

I nodded, "Me either."

She stopped and faced me, for long minutes neither of us said anything.

"Are you going to ask me to marry you or what?"

My eyes went wide, I stuttered out a response, "Uhmmm, uhhh, how did... I mean... I'm not sure."

Her eyes twinkled, "I saw the ring last week. Or do you have it for some other reason?"

"Look, I didn't want to scare you. I mean you're not even finished with your divorce and we're still getting to know one another. Plus, I've never had any kind of long-term girlfriend before, so even though I bought the ring I was going to wait."

She eyed me for a while and I had just opened my mouth when she said, "I don't understand it, but I feel more alive and love you more in such a short time than I ever did Chance. Do you love me?"

I swallowed, "Yes," I nodded.

"I can't explain it, but I love you too."

We each digested those words.

"So ask me," she whispered.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

Eyes gleaming, she said, "Yes, hell yes I'll marry you."

We moved together and wrapped our arms around each other. Bending down I kissed her as I pulled the ring out of my jacket pocket.

I put the ring on her finger and she admired it.

She gave me a sideways glare, "I love how you kept me naked as you ask me to marry you."

"I figured if you'd said no, I could kick you out and leave you on the street like that, then you'd have to agree to marry me before I let you back in," I joked.

She laughed, "Hmmm, that sounds fun, maybe I should've said no."

*****

Epilogue:

(Kiera)

"You're interested in the hot girl discount?" I asked.

The cute blonde-haired girl with pigtails on the other side of the counter bit her lip and nodded at me. Jace was finishing a customer right now.

I eyed her and came around the counter to stand in front of her.

"You nervous?"

She nodded.

"It's easier if we go by stages."

I reached over and tugged her shirt above her head then folded it and put it on the counter. Next, I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. Dropping to a knee I took her sneakers off and finished taking her pants down. As I folded them, she blushed bright red to be standing in a matching blue and white lace thong and bra set with cute little white socks. Her name was Tiffany and she had large D tits with a fit body.

Jace finished the guy he was working on and I walked Tiffany towards them. The guy had a friend with him and all three watched Tiffany with a smile.

She ducked her head from embarrassment as I outlined the dolphin tattoo she wanted on her ankle. They chatted about placement and came to an agreement. Tiffany looked around at everyone and back at me. I wasn't asking them to leave, she had to get used to the idea if she really wanted to do this. We'd never had a back out and I'd been on display myself so I had no sympathy.