Savage af Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiera's hands roamed up and down Tracie's body, cupping her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples, running her hands up and down Tracie's sides. When they finally broke the kiss, Kiera guided Tracie to the bed and placed her in the center, on her knees.

Taking a position beside her, Kiera motioned me forward. I stood at the edge of the bed and Kiera pulled my shirt over my head as Tracie unbuttoned my pants. After Kiera tossed my shirt in the corner, she helped Tracie tug my pants down past my knees. Then they each grabbed a side of my black briefs and pulled them down.

My cock sprang free, thick and erect from the attention of both of these beautiful girls. They smiled at each other, then Kiera held the base of my shaft and they both started planting kisses along my length.

It was mesmerizing, watching both girls use their tongues to lick my dick. Kiera alternated between licking and kissing my shaft but Tracie just used her tongue to trace the length back and forth. Finally, Tracie took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip. Teasingly, playfully, she circled the head of my cock as Kiera licked up and down. Tracie slowly pushed down on me as Kiera pulled back and watched me. When she finally had me all in her mouth, she pulled back then started to work me. Up and down she bobbed, sometimes languorously slow, sometimes in a burst of speed that stole my breath. Her eyes looked up now and again as I grunted and groaned. She pulled off with a smile and Kiera immediately replace her.

They took turns after that, every few minutes they would trade off. Each was perfect in her own way. Tracie was all energy, using her mouth to work my dick. Kiera was more sensual, she used her mouth, tongue and hands to tease, caress, and lick me. Her fingers circled my shaft and made twirling motions, she'd pull off and rub her cheeks and lips with my tip, licking the head.

After a while, but still too soon for me, I felt myself build to climax. I grunted and let Tracie know I was about to cum. She pulled off and Kiera swooped in and took me in her mouth. She stayed sucking as I burst and sent my load down her throat.

Afterward I finished taking off my clothes and lay down on the bed to recover while the girls moved to the side of me.

This time Tracie took control and pushed Kiera to her back and then spread her legs apart. Kiera raised an eyebrow and Tracie gave her a wicked grin.

"My turn," Tracie said.

I rolled to Kiera's side and began to run my fingers around her body. Tracie leaned forward until her lips were just inches from her pussy. Tracie's small pink tongue darted out and tentatively she gave Kiera a small lick. Kiera closed her eyes and moaned encouragement. That was all Tracie needed. She stuck her tongue out and licked the lips of Kiera's pussy. Up and down she ran her tongue, just like she did on me. Using the same energy and enthusiasm. Kiera was loving it. She started moaning and biting her lip as she ran her hands next to mine up and down her sides, thighs, cupping her tits. Tracie must've hit the right spot because Kiera stiffened then grabbed the sheets and raised her head.

"Oh god, oh god," she cried.

She started to close her legs but I grabbed a knee and pinned it while Tracie used her hands to pin her other knee down. This sent Kiera over the edge and her cries became louder and she bucked her hips. I bent forward and kissed her and her tongue attacked mine, her moans while kissing me were exciting. Her body started moving more and more so I slipped a hand behind her neck and cupped her to me, refusing to break the kiss. She began to thrash and try to move her hips more and more but Tracie and I worked together to keep her pinned. Finally, she cried out, locked her arms around me then went stiff, small shudders racked through her and her moans slowly died.

Tracie and I leaned back while Kiera lay there, chest heaving, looking back and forth at us. I pinched a crinkled nipple and she slightly turned her head toward me.

"That was awesome," she panted.

We lay together slowly running our hands over each other's body. We'd all had an orgasm so now we took our time. Eventually they moved to either side of me. Tracie slid over me and straddled my legs. I ran my hands over her smooth skin. Caressing her tits, cupping them, using my thumbs to tease her light brown nipples. She closed her eyes and sighed then shifted closer to my lap. Kiera got to her knees and reached a hand into Tracie's hair and tugged it back. Tracie let out a small hiss as her hair was pulled and her head forcibly tilted to Kiera. Once their lips were almost touching Kiera's tongue darted out and touched Tracie's lips, moving over them. Tracie whimpered and Kiera covered her mouth with hers.

I reached a hand over and felt Kiera's tits. Her nipples were still hard from excitement and I teasingly pinched one making her squeak into their kiss. Tracie shifted further forward until she was resting on my shaft. Kiera shifted and used her legs to straddle my head. Reaching down, Kiera shifted my dick and Tracie rose up, she held me in place as Tracie lowered herself onto my shaft. Taking a moment, she shifted and seated herself with my full length inside her. Kiera gently lowered herself until her pussy was just grazing my lips. I reached my hands around and cupped her tight ass. She flexed her muscles as my fingers grabbed her and held her tight.

Slowly each of us began to move, I lifted my tongue and licked Kiera. Tracie used her knees to slowly raise and lower herself on me. Kiera shifted slightly back and forth so that my tongue could go up and down the full length of her slit. Gaining momentum, we each worked on each other. The girls never stopped kissing but soon I heard moans coming from both of them. I moved my hands back and forth, cupping Kiera's ass, then grabbing Tracie's butt and squeezing. I held tight and used all my strength to control each one's speed when I held them. Soon though, no amount of control was enough to hold either one back. I squeezed Tracie's ass and held her tight as he bounced up and down crying out as she kissed Kiera. Switching I gripped Kiera's ass to the same affect. She was rapidly moving back and forth and pressing her pussy into my face, forcing my tongue deeper inside her. Both girls broke and were crying out now. I could barely concentrate on my own satisfaction as each girl used me to pleasure herself. As one, they both screamed and convulsed. They both clamped down with their legs as tremors ran through their bodies from orgasm. I continued pumping and licking and soon both girls began to move. They were both spent but sensed I was on the edge so they each gave a burst and I smacked Kiera on the ass as hard as I could then grabbed Tracie as I let myself go. Tracie cried out as I came and grabbed Kiera's face with both hands and kissed her while I unleashed and Kiera moved off me.

When we finished, we collapsed next to each other. Each girl went to one side of me and snuggled into my chest.

The rest of the weekend was spent enjoying each other every way possible. We took showers together, the girls made out, I tied them up and took pictures of them naked and running around my house with each other.

I introduced Tracie to Belle and she fell in love. We watched movies and ordered in or cooked. We never left my house until Sunday evening. We all said our goodbyes but Kiera promised to be back in a few weeks to finish her court dates.

*****

I'd finished giving a gorgeous Asian girl a discounted tattoo when a couple walked in.

Simonette was standing next to me nude with a pink ballgag in her mouth. I reached up to undo the straps and she admired her new cherry tree on her thigh. Since I'd started receiving multiple requests for my sexy, hot, crazy girl discount I'd invested in some better restraints. I had leather cuffs for ankles, wrists, and thighs, with red silk rope to secure them in different positions as the need arose. I'd even had cuffs made special order made that could pin the shoulders down to my chair. I also had a bright pink ballgag with leather straps that I cleaned each time and a black silk blindfold for special occasions.

"Damn, I guess it's true," the male said.

I looked up at the couple. They both looked late twenties. He was white, medium height and build with blonde hair, she was as tall as him, curvy with red hair. Both were dressed in blue jeans and t-shirts.

They walked straight up to me and he reached out a hand. I shook it and finished slipping the gag out of Simonette's mouth. She reached up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Walking away she stopped to pick up her clothes before going to the bathroom to dress. We all watched her cute little ass as she closed the door.

Clearing my throat, "So what can I do for you?"

"I'm James, this is my girl Terri. We're looking to see about the sexy girl discount."

I turned to Terri, "What do you want done?"

"Actually, I want an American flag on my upper arm," James said.

"Uhhh, sorry, I'm not really into that thing. I don't give guy discounts."

"But would you let me get the tattoo while she paid the price?" he asked.

I stopped and stared at him for a second speechless. At that moment Simonette walked out of the bathroom and came over.

"Doesn't that sound interesting," she said, with a smile she lifted her phone and typed a few buttons. My phone buzzed and I looked over at it.

I could read the message from where I stood, "Text me." was all it said. I looked at her and nodded as she walked away.

I took a seat after she left, "Let me get this straight, she pays the 'discount,' but you get the tattoo?"

"It's my birthday present to him. It's kind of a twofer."

I looked at James and he grinned with a shrug. I gathered he wanted to show off his girl a little. I wasn't going to judge, I was into the same thing myself, so I understood his desire.

"Just so you know I don't close shop. I take pictures for my wall. You can see by the angles that they are hard to recognize through a casual look but nothing is blanked out. Somebody might know you."

They both looked at the multiple images I'd had enlarged and made into posters. Each image clearly showed a naked, bound girl and all of her assets, everything was on display. After a minute they looked at each other and nodded. Then James looked at me.

"Let's do it," he said.

"Okay," I shrugged, I didn't have a legitimate reason not to.

We talked about the details and as usual I did some computer work and we finally agreed on the placement and image to tattoo.

I set up my equipment and stopped. We both looked at Terri.

"Am I doing this, or are you?" I said to James, gesturing to the restraints.

"You're the expert."

I looked at Traci, "You need to undress please."

Terri nodded, then sat on the chair and took her black sandals off. Standing up she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them to her ankles before kicking them off. Next, she pulled her top over her head and tossed it on the counter. She wasn't wearing a bra so the only thing left was the pink cotton boy short panties she wore. Without hesitation those came off and she sat back on the chair.

I quickly tied her arms above her head and spread her feet to either side locking her in place. She was strangely quiet throughout the ordeal and I wondered if she was bothered. Then I looked down and saw her sex glistening. She was smooth waxed and it was obvious she was turned on. She had C cup tits with cute brown nipples that were stiff and her eyes practically begged for attention as she pushed her chest out. I slid the gag between her lips and she winked at me. As I let my arm drop, I brushed her nipple and she groaned.

"It is a gift for me, but don't let her kid you. She's been looking forward to this," James said.

I took pictures like I always did and Terri got into it like all the other girls. Twisting her body to show off for the camera. This was a quick job, maybe three and a half hours. The whole time James and I talked and laughed and watched Terri.

While talking James told me she was ticklish so I occasionally reached out a finger to run across her ribs or thighs. She always whined into the gag and squirmed but her eyes lit up. I even gave her nipples a light pinch once and she threw her head back and groaned making James laugh. He took out his own camera phone and took a couple of pictures of me with Terri, even having me cup her breast for one and kiss the tops of her boobs for another.

We took a break midway and James went to the bathroom.

"You okay," I asked Terri.

She nodded.

"You don't need anything?"

She shook her head.

James came back out and we continued.

Twenty minutes later.

Ding, ding.

I looked over and saw Terri's eyes go wide. This was a common reaction from all my discount girls. I saw her steel herself and even shift to show off her body better.

They were all like clockwork, frightened and thrilled at the same time.

"Damn Terri, I didn't think you'd actually do it."

Her head snapped over and she saw three men walking toward us, one held a twelve pack of Corona bottles. James laughed and high-fived everybody as they came next to us.

"Couldn't help but text the boys as I was in the bathroom," James said to Terri sheepishly.

I watched Terri closely, her body flushed red from her cheeks to her tits but her nipples got even harder. I could tell she was embarrassed and thrilled at the same time. These were their friends and now they were seeing her in the most compromising situation imaginable. She glanced back and forth at the three men standing above her and I noticed the slight shift that pushed her chest out as well as the movement that spread her legs a little more.

I chuckled inwardly and went back to work. I looked at James eyes and I had no doubt he was enjoying this as much as everybody else.

"Can we drink?" one of the guys asked.

I shrugged, "As long as James here doesn't, but if you act stupid, I'll kick you out."

They nodded and grabbed some chairs, Terri whimpered and shook her head. I stopped and pulled her gag out.

"Can I have a drink too?"

"Sure, but I'm not untying you."

"That's fine," she said.

She got one of the guys to hold a bottle to her lips and she downed the whole thing as they cheered her.

The last hour went by fast, I had a few people come in and watch. The guys made sure to step back each time so that she was seen in full by each person. She managed to drink two more beers they held to her lips.

As I was working the friend on either side of her started tracing their fingers across her body. She didn't say anything so I ignored it. Soon they were cupping her tits and teasing her nipples. I raised an eyebrow but James watched and Terri began to breathe hard and sigh as they played with her body.

Nobody got out of hand and they relaxed and joked as I worked. I didn't regag her but at the end James and all his friends posed for a selfie with her. I made sure her entire body was in the picture.

As I put away my gear one of them kissed her while she was still tied, he teased her nipples as she moaned into the kiss. After he let up, another one bent over and kissed her, she kissed back as his hand moved to her pussy and stroked her. When he broke, she looked at the last one. His kiss was the longest and he pinched her nipples lightly as she whimpered and squirmed. When she finally broke away, she was breathless as she looked at James.

"Remember that thing we talked about?" he said.

Swallowing, she looked around at each of his friends then nodded. Her eyes flicked toward me, James looked at me and smiled questioningly.

"My girl doesn't like me doing this without her," I said. Which wasn't quite a lie. I'd let Kiera know that I wasn't seeing anybody and she agreed to the same. She didn't mind the discount tattoos as long as I told her everything.

"I totally get it," he said.

I untied her and Terri moved to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, "You're a doll."

A minute later they gathered her clothes and left, Terri was naked as the five of them walked to their cars. I'm sure they planned on having an "interesting" night.

After I cleaned up and closed the shop, I called Kiera and told her everything.

"Oh my god, really? All four of them, and they wanted you too?"

"Yep," I replied.

"That's so hot. And I'd love an Asian girl. Is she sexy?"

"Check the pics I sent you."

A few seconds went by, "Oh my god, she's gorgeous. I want her."

I laughed, "Really?"

"Yes. I also admit to being a little jealous of Terri."

"Really?" I asked again.

"That girl is probably having the night of her life."

I laughed.

"But I'm glad you aren't part of it," she said.

"You mean that?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

We stayed silent for a long time after that, listening to each other breathing.

*****

Ding, ding.

I looked up in excitement. Kiera was supposed to meet me at the shop today. She said she had something important to discuss. She smiled as she saw me and I stood up. Her hair was done in classy ringlets that fell free around her and she was wearing what looked like a white oversized cashmere sweater and fishnet stockings with black ankle boots.

I moved to hug her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. She tasted like cinnamon and I lost myself to her tongue and lips as she moaned into our kiss. I slid a hand up her thigh under her sweater and found only bare skin as I grabbed her ass. She kissed me for minutes and when she broke, she dropped a hand and grabbed my butt.

"Mine," she growled.

I closed my shop and took her to dinner at a nearby seafood restaurant. We shared a bottle of wine and some shrimp alfredo pasta with freshly made bread. We caught up on each other's lives while we ate. Toward the end I asked her about the important news she'd wanted to talk about.

"I started a web page. Right now, it's an Instagram page, but I've made contact and sent some selfies and suicide girls wanted to post a couple of sets to their page."

"Really, that's the playboy for tattooed and alternate girls, right?"

"Yeah, I've already got a lot of fans on my fitness page, twenty-five thousand so far. I get lots of requests for me to start an only fans page and I might but I want to get a few shoots done so I have something to post."

"Sounds cool, how am I involved?"

"I want to do a photo shoot of me getting a tattoo naked."

I nodded my head, "That's hot. I get it. That would be a cool theme."

"Right! We could do it just like last time but not tied. Just regular, with me getting a tattoo completely naked."

"As a guy, I can tell you, that customers in the background would be hot."

"I think so too. That's just what I want."

"Let's do it. What do you want?"

Her eyes twinkled and she leaned closer, "I was thinking a ballgag and a pair of handcuffs on my lower back."

I eyed her, "Really?"

"It's kind of a thing for me now."

I swallowed, "You know if you keep this up, I'm going to..." I paused. I took on a serious look as she watched me. This was stupid, she just got out of a bad marriage. Talking of love or anything like that was insane.

She reached out and grabbed my hand, "Say it," she whispered.

I looked into her eyes and swallowed, barely breathing I looked down, "Fall in love."

She reached forward and grabbed my chin, tilting my head up she bent forward and kissed me softly on the lips.

When we broke, she breathed into my ear, "Good, I'd hate to be the only one."

I took her back to my house and we spent the night making love. No bondage, no pictures, just the two of in tender passion.

The first time we undressed and she pushed me back onto the bed. She straddled my legs and we kissed passionately. She pushed back and shifted her body until she impaled herself on me. Then she slowly rode me while moving her hands up and down her body. It was the most sensuous thing I'd ever seen her do.