Savage af Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheepishly she reached behind her and undid her bra then handed it to me.

As she paused before taking her panties off one of the guys asked jokingly, "Need help?"

She eyed him for a second then gave a quick nod. Surprise showed on his face but he quickly recovered and stepped forward pulling her panties down.

I was impressed, she may be shy but she was having fun too.

I helped her into the chair and Jace and I strapped her down.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this," she whispered.

I smiled and said, "Trust me, I know just how you feel.

With those words I slipped the ballgag into her mouth and tightened the leather straps as she eyed me. I wasn't lying, I did feel for her but at the same time my ass had been in that chair naked so many times that if she couldn't handle the embarrassment, that was on her.

Hell, just the other week I'd been ballgagged and strapped down in a doggy style position as Jace gave me a new tattoo. I had a rose with a drop of blood dripping from a thorn on it, next to a pair of handcuffs and a ballgag, with the words, "Submission is not Weakness" underneath, I'd put it in the standard "tramp stamp" position. Halfway through my five-hour session a dozen guys had come in to watch their buddy get his first tattoo. My ass had been arched and my legs spread shoulder width, so that my pussy was on explicit display, of course they'd stayed for the entire time it took to finish. Talk about an embarrassing position.

If I could deal with it, so could she.

After we finished, I stepped back and turned around. I caught both men staring at my g-stringed ass. I was a little proud of the fact that even with a hot naked girl right in front of them they chose to look at my ass. I gave it an extra wiggle as I walked away and out of the corner of my eye, I saw them watching.

We had a lot of guys come to get tattoos too. It was mostly his talent as an artist, but my uniform in the shop probably helped. I generally wore a corset and stockings or garters and either frilly panties or a thong. I basically dressed like a burlesque dancer.

The past year had been crazy. We got married the day of my divorce, literally walked out of one room and into another. There had been a little bit of drama at the courthouse. Chance had seen Jace out in the hallway. He'd gotten into his face and started talking down to Jace. Told him he was taking his seconds, that he could never get a girl on his own, all kinds of crap. Jace had ignored him and walked away, then Chance grabbed my arm and called me a whore, said he'd heard about my dancing.

A small part of me wondered if the fight I'd seen before was a fluke. NOPE! I'm not proud of it, but I will admit a personal satisfaction when Jace decked Chance. It was practically a repeat of the fight in the past. Chance was bigger and tried to use that to his advantage, but his swings were wild and off-balance. Jace used his face like a pinata and put him down a lot quick. Police from around the building swarmed us and Chance started screaming he'd been attacked. They had been about to arrest Jace but a bunch of witnesses came forward and told the truth and then the cops were happy to arrest Chance.

Jace had straightened his tie and went to the bathroom to clean up. Afterward, we walked right into the next courtroom and got married. People thought we were crazy, but ten months later I was still in head over heels in love with him.

Now I was his full-time assistant. I worked with and scheduled his work time for the software companies that contracted him. He still liked to teach and his reputation had made landing a professor job at a nearby university easy, he made them include me as his teaching assistant. I was hesitant at first, but they had a great medical and dental plan. I also ran the tattoo shop and scheduled all the regular sessions and hot girl discounts.

Strangely, both artists in our other studio moved with us. They like working with Jace and his reputation kept growing.

Our studio had one wall half covered by 24-inch prints of hot girl discount girls. We generally did one a week. We had to limit it to one tattoo per girl because a few were ready to be naked whenever Jace wanted it if he'd tattoo them. Sluts. Even though one had a really talented tongue and we texted her on occasion. I'd flirted with a couple of them and we'd had some fun threesomes but Jace never pushed or asked. To him I was enough.

I still had a suicide girl account, and my Instagram was linked to my only fan page. Jace took pictures of me all the time that we posted. They had all gone viral. We even have a page for the studio that has attracted more than 100k followers.

I sometimes added to my own collection of tattoos. I always got the hot girl discount. Jace refused to tattoo me any other way and I never even thought of going to somebody else. Even if I wasn't getting a tattoo, Friday nights he'd tie me down during studio hours. We'd even set up a spinning wheel for how I'd be tied and would let a customer spin it for me. Naked, panties, ass up, and customers choice.

Strangely, Friday nights started to develop a lot of traffic and people scheduling appointments.

Go figure.

*****

Note: Comments always appreciated.