Savage af Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into her big brown eyes and she bit her lip and looked down, I knew she was wondering how to bring up the discount. Part of me wanted to tease her and make her ask but I decided to let her off easy.

"Or we can do the crazy, hot girl discount."

Her eyes snapped up, "Really?"

"My friend said you'd be back."

Her eyes downcast she replied, "It...it looked fun."

"It wasn't supposed to be a real thing for everybody but I can make you the same offer if you're willing."

Looking up into my eyes, "Is there sex involved?"

"It wasn't part of the deal but it did happen with my friend the next day," I said.

She nodded, "I'm not sure about that part yet."

Yet? That made me wonder, so she'd thought about it and wasn't totally turned off the idea, hmmmmm.

"You need to understand, I'm not closing my shop so whoever comes in will see you. I will take pictures. I plan to post some of the better ones up one the wall to show my work. And Kiera wants to see you."

She smiled, "I can live with that, just maybe not a perfect face shot, maybe a profile or angle so that they'd have to really look at my face to recognize me."

That seemed fair so I nodded.

"So what now?" she asked.

"I guess you take off your clothes," I replied.

She let out a breath to gain courage and then stood up. Without preamble she lifted her top over her head exposing her tits. She had C cups with perfect pink nipples that were already hard. She swallowed then tugged her bottoms to her ankles and stepped out before taking off her sneakers. I noticed she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Can I leave my socks on? My feet get cold."

I looked at her cute little pink socks and nodded. I went to my closet and pulled out my ties, I also turned up the heat to 75 degrees so Tracie wouldn't get too cold. When I came back, she'd relaxed in my chair.

I partially reclined it then I methodically tied her up. I decided on a slightly different configuration that Kiera's. I started with her shoulders. Looping under her arm over her shoulder crossing her back, down the other shoulder and under arm and then behind the chair, pinning her chest down. Then I tied each wrist to the arm rests, looping them repeatedly. I spread her legs to either side and tied the ankles securely.

I stepped back to admire her. She was fresh faced and beautiful, with slim legs and curvy hips. Her pussy was waxed bare and glistened a little, I smelled her musk and when I looked into her eyes knowingly, she blushed and turned her head away.

I didn't say anything but took my last tie and gagged her. She was eager to accept it and whimpered as I got my tools ready. I watched as she tested each bond until she knew she was helpless. Her breathing quickened and her nipples got harder as she fidgeted helplessly. Before I started, I took a bunch of before pictures closeup and of her fully bound from multiple angles. Her eyes glinted with mischief as she wiggled and thrust out her chest.

I worked on her for hours without complaint. Every time I looked up and asked if she wanted a break, she shook her head no. Like last time a few people came in. They were universally shocked and I gave them the standard explanation. Tracie seemed to enjoy the attention and the guys stared at her with undisguised lust. This time I was paying attention. One slim brown-haired college girl was openly gazing with admiration. I looked at Tracie and she noticed to because she tilted her head and winked. I knew she'd be back.

After I finished, I took more pictures in the same manner then I took her gag out and rubbed some coconut oil into her skin.

"Shouldn't you rub that in everywhere?"

I looked at her.

She smiled, "You know, you need to make sure my skin stays healthy, right?"

I nodded. I understood what she was asking but I wanted to tease her. I took a clean tie and used it to blindfold her. She let out a sigh as I proceeded to rub oil into her entire body. I cupped her tits making her moan as I massaged them.

I used my hands to explore every inch of her and when I got to her pussy, she was soaking wet. She moaned as my finger traced between her lips. Standing up I moved the chair into a full lying down position then went and closed my shop. I made sure to make as much noise as possible so she understood what I was doing and could stop it if she wanted, I stood next to her and took off my clothes.

Untying her I moved between her legs and pressed myself to her entrance waiting for her to object. Instead she lifted her head and kissed me. I kissed back as I entered her and she groaned. We came together and I took my time with her. She was panting and arching as I smoothly pushed back and forth. Soon she began to cry out and wrapped her legs around me while wrapping her arms around my neck. Her body convulsed and she bit my shoulder as her orgasm overtook her.

*****

Me: Looks like I owe you dinner.

Kiera: No way! I knew it.

Kiera: Did you sleep with her?

Me: Yes.

Kiera: Damn, I want a piece of that.

Me: Lol. I'll let her know if you want.

Kiera: Hell yes.

Kiera: Tell her I want a threesome when I come to town.

Me: Seriously?

Kiera: Very.

Me: Wow, Chance is an idiot.

Kiera: You have no idea. I'm a total freak and will do whatever for my man.

Wait, was I her man? I was developing more than a casual interest with Kiera. I understood why she'd been a bitch to me from the start and truthfully, I couldn't blame her. I thought she seemed a little taken with me but I figured that was emotions running high and stuff. I wasn't sure how to proceed. If I let myself develop feelings, was I going to get crushed later?

I tested the waters.

Me: I'll keep that in mind. So what would you do for me?

Kiera: I said I'm a total freak. What do you want?

Me: You know I like bondage, but I also like exhibitionism.

Kiera: K.

Me: Let me take you somewhere, zoo, park, mall, or public street. Wear a long coat, nothing underneath. Then at right moment, drop coat and let me take pictures.

Kiera: Sounds fun.

Me: Really? You'd do that for me?

Kiera: What'd I just say?

I wasn't sure if her words meant I was her man or if she was willing to have fun with me. I decided not to push the issue and see how it turned out. I know I tended to overthink things and girls have told me what a turnoff it is.

We stayed texting for weeks. She let me know where she was despite my protests that she didn't need to. My tattoo studio also developed something of a reputation. At least once a week I was giving a hot girl discount. My foot traffic was growing on those days and it wasn't uncommon for a dozen people an hour to stop by and see whoever was on display.

I didn't have sex with any of the rest and I made sure Kiera knew it. I wasn't sure where we stood but I believed that no girl wants to date a guy fucking multiple other girls. She loved the hot girl discount stories and made me tell her about every one. She also had me send her all the pictures I took.

*****

Kiera got to my house late in the afternoon. She pulled into my driveway and hopped out of her car. Smiling I moved toward her and gave her a kiss as we embraced. I tried to make it long and deep but she broke away really quick.

"No time for that babe, we're running late."

Groaning I got into my truck as she ran to the passenger side.

As soon as I pulled out, she told me what restaurant to go to. Pappadeaux was one of my favorites. I tried to focus on driving but I kept looking over at Kiera, she was dressed in a bright yellow summer dress that barely came to mid-thigh with tan sandals. The dress used spaghetti straps leaving her shoulders mostly bare and an underwire support boosted her boobs to near overflowing.

After she caught me looking for the tenth time or so, she asked me, "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Nope, nothing at all. Just happy to be with the most beautiful girl in the world."

She smiled and relaxed back in her seat. Shifting she brought a leg up sideways exposing most of her thigh. Casually she talked about how she was doing and her new place.

"You'll have to come visit," she said, her finger trailing her leg as her dress shifted even higher.

I was having trouble focusing on the road, "Just tell me when."

"We'll have to plan it," she said, her voice was throatier now, hoarse.

I glanced at her face and our eyes caught, her chest was flushed. I tore myself away and looked back at the road.

Fighting to get myself under control we both stayed quiet. I glanced back at her leg, she'd shifted a little more and her hand rested on her thigh, I could just make out a small V of white panty. As I watched, she shifted her hand and I caught a better look at her white panties with little red hearts all over.

I swallowed and looked back at the road. Shifting because my pants had become uncomfortable, I adjusted my growing cock and flicked my gaze back to her.

Once more she'd upped the stakes, this time she lost all pretense. She sat with her dress hiked to her hips with most of her underwear on display. I looked up into her eyes and found her staring at me with one eyebrow arched.

I glanced at her hardened nipples pressing against the fabric of her dress. She was getting as turned on as I was.

I looked back to the road.

"Take em off," I ordered.

"Not my job," she replied.

I nodded, reaching over I grabbed a side and tugged them down. She tilted her opposite hip toward me and I pulled that side down. After that I was able to grab the middle and pull them down to her knees. She had to lift her legs but I took them to her ankles and all the way off and put them in my lap without running us off the road. I considered that a major accomplishment considering the circumstances.

Not saying a thing, she reclined her seat and pulled her leg up then hiked her dress to her waist and lay back with her hands above her head. Now her pussy was utterly exposed to me. She never said a word but just closed her eyes as I traced her lips back and forth, stroking her smooth sex.

"Interesting panties," I said eyeing the bikini cut cotton underwear, "Yes, Daddy" was written on the back. "Not your usual choice."

"Mmmmm, I couldn't decide, I was thinking about nothing, but this dress tends to flare up in the wind. I know you like a good show but I wanted to show more cute than slutty."

"For the record, I like both."

"Me too, depends on my mood. There'll be times I wear nothing and flash everybody, just felt girly today is all."

After a few minutes we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and I parked in one of the few available spots in the middle of the lot.

As soon as I turned off the engine Kiera moved to my lap, straddling me.

"I want you," she breathed as she unbuckled my pants and pulled me free. She hiked up her dress and slid onto me as we did it in the parking lot. A few people passed by us and I heard snickers but we didn't care. Pressing her forehead to mine Kiera slowly rode me.

A small tap on the window made us both look up. Tracie was standing next to my car with a giant smile. Not stopping Kiera pressed the automatic button rolling down the window.

Still grinding against me, "Just... just give me... minute," she panted. "Come... sit in car... one more minute."

Another flick and the door locks audibly switched. Trace laughed as she walked around the car and slipped into the passenger seat.

"Mmmmm... one second," Kiera breathed.

"Take your time, I'm loving the show," Tracie said.

A few more minutes passed as Kiera slowly rode me. Raising her hands above her head she pressed against the roof to push down against me forcing herself deeper on my dick. Tracie reached over and fondled a breast making Kiera gasp and start pumping faster. Caught up in her excitement we both reached our peak quickly. Faster and faster Kiera rode me and she closed her eyes as she let out a cry and I felt her clamp down on me making me orgasm right behind her. We both pushed against each other as I unleashed into her. My hands gripped her hips using all my strength to keep her down and impaled on my length.

Opening her eyes, she looked at Tracie.

"You're next," she said.

"With him or you?" she asked.

Shrugging, "Both."

"Sounds fun, but let's eat first."

"Right, I'm starving," Kiera said. She pulled off me and opened the door, getting out she straightened herself as I fixed my clothes.

I looked at Tracie as I buttoned my jeans, she winked as she watched me straighten up.

"Nice," she said.

I smirked, "Behave."

"As long as I get my turn later," she replied.

We got out and I locked the doors, Kiera went over and slipped her arm in Tracie's and they walked toward the restaurant. I followed behind them a small distance.

Kiera once looked over her shoulder and leaned in to Tracie while whispering. Both girls giggled and looked back at me.

I eyed Tracie, she was wearing tight blue jeans that she filled out nicely with a cream-colored crossover blouse and black cowgirl boots.

We got inside and were escorted to our booth. I loved the ambiance. Candlelight bulbs gave the area a soft muted glow and white tablecloths with contrasting black cloth napkins decorated each table. After looking at the menu, we ordered our meals with some dinner drinks. I loved sex with girls that were buzzed, they tended to be wild, as long as you didn't let them get too drunk and pass out.

A minute later the waiter brought me a double crown and coke and the girls peach martinis.

After he left, Kiera took a sip of her cocktail and smiled at Tracie, "So what's the plan tonight?"

"You tell me," Tracie replied.

"Have you been with another woman?"

Tracie shook her head no.

"Ever had a threesome?

Again, she shook her head.

"Anything in particular you'd like to try?"

Tracie opened her mouth and paused, taking her mixed drink she took a swallow then looked at us.

"I'd... I'd like to experience a girl," she said hesitantly.

"Experience?" Kiera asked.

"Like you know, have her go down on me."

Kiera eyed her and asked, "Would you like me to go down on you?"

Tracie lowered her eyes and shyly nodded yes.

"Would you like to return the favor?"

Tracie blushed red and nodded again.

"Well, you know my man here is into the tying us down thing. You good with that?"

"The tattoo was my first experience, but I liked it. I kind of wish he'd kept me tied when we messed around."

"Now you tell me that," I said.

The girls giggled.

"I guess that settles the agenda for tonight," Kiera said.

"You make it sound so sexy," I joked.

"I know, let's see if we can lighten the mood."

She took her wine glass and looked around, quickly she downed the whole glass and set it down. Then she ducked her head and slid off the seat and under the table. She'd sat on the inside of me and with my body, the tablecloth and the darkness I was sure she was concealed. Suddenly Tracie's eyes went wide.

"Oh my god."

"What?" I asked.

"She just took my boots off," Tracie whispered.

Tracie took another sip.

"She just unzipped my pants. Oh my god, we are not doing this here," Tracie hissed.

"Apparently you are," I said. "I do like the play-by-play, don't stop."

Her nostrils flared and she glanced around, she shifted the tablecloth and scooted forward.

Her eyes met mine and her mouth fluttered open and closed, "She's unzipping my jeans, her fingers are tracing my panties."

A small whimper escaped her lips, "She's tugging the sides of my pants and pulling them down."

Tracie focused and shifted, then went back to a glazed look, "She just pulled them below my ass... they're at me knees... ankles... Jesus Christ, I'm not wearing any pants now."

I glanced around, nobody had noticed our exchange or if they did, they were pretending to ignore us.

Tracie's eyes went wide, "She's grabbing my panties now!"

Tracie whined and wiggled, "God, we really can't do this here."

"Why not?" I asked.

Biting her lip, she looked at me, "I get kind of loud when I get oral."

I raised an eyebrow, she moved a hand to below the table, "Uh uh, keep your hands above the table please."

With a frustrated glare she did as she was told, "But I'm telling you," she whined.

"I suggest you keep as quiet as possible."

Continuing her narration, "I'm trying to keep my legs apart so she can't get my panties but she just wrapped her arms around my legs and locked them together."

"She has my panties over my hips, now they're below my ass." Gritting her teeth, she whispered, "I'm clenching my legs, she's not getting them without a fight."

"OH FUCK," she yelped.

Looking around we checked to see if anybody heard her outburst. A few people nearby looked in our direction for a quick second but a reassuring smile had them turn around and ignoring us in seconds.

"Little bitch," Tracie whispered. "Slipped a finger inside me and startled me so much I spread my legs, she was able to get my panties off before I could stop her."

A hand moved to my lap, I reached down and felt smooth fabric pressed into my hand. I pulled it back up and held a tiny black silk g-string panty.

Tracie gasped as I dangled them above the table. She started to reach for them when her body jerked and her eyes went wide again.

"God damn," she whispered, her hands gripping the table, "Damn, damn, damn, she just spread my legs very wide and pulled my ass to the edge of the seat."

Now she looked forward as if staring at a point in the distance.

A low moan came out, she took deep breaths with little whimpers. At that moment our waiter came to check on us. I smiled and asked for another round of drinks. While we were talking Tracie gave a small whimper.

"Everything okay babe? You need anything else?" I asked.

She bit her lip and glared at me while shaking her head.

"Thank you," I said to the waiter nodding him away.

Tracie groaned, "You bastard," she hissed. "Oh... oh."

The next few minutes Tracie stayed gripping the table with her faraway look. She alternated between biting her lip and small whimpers and moans. Her willpower seemed especially strained as our waiter brought fresh drinks and she closed her eyes and breathed heavily through her nose. As soon as he left, she let out a moan that had me looking around to see if she'd been heard.

One man paused as he watched us, a frown crossed his face followed by a smile. I watched his eyes flick to the empty place setting and the extra drink before a small smile crossed his lips and he went back to his own meal.

I looked down, "This needs to hurry before our meal starts," I said to the table. I felt a small tap on my knee in acknowledgement.

Tracie gasped and her body went tense. Wild eyed she tilted her head back. This time when she whined it was barely audible but it didn't stop, her body shook. Finally, she deflated and her head dropped. She looked up at me with a glazed expression.

Kiera subtly shifted and I tapped her to indicate the coast was clear. She slid back into her seat and straightened herself. When I looked around, I noticed the man from earlier looking toward us. His smile turned to a smirk and he tilted his head at me. I nodded back and he went back to his dinner.

Tracie roused herself and in perfect timing our waiter came out. He placed our dishes and checked if we needed anything then left.

"How am I supposed to get my pants back on?" Tracie whispered.

When we finally left the restaurant both girls were on either arm with their heads leaning on my shoulders. Tracie had managed to get dressed but I'd kept her underwear. The ride home was uneventful, both girls got in the back seat and were quietly making out and whispering the whole way home.

Once home, Kiera led Tracie to my room. They slowly undressed one another while I watched. As they stood naked Tracie wrapped her arms around Kiera and they kissed. Kiera put her hands on Tracie's ass and gripped hard, pressing them together as Tracie let out a slow growl into their kiss.