Scent of a Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had bought a beat-up old Ford roadster four years earlier and had restored it whenever I had time over the following two years. I had gotten it running and had done the body work myself. I had learned a great deal in the process. Initially, I tried to do the interior on my own. That had gone really badly, and eventually I paid to have professionals do the job. It was a really nice-looking classic car now. Due to its age and the original engine, though, it did require a lot of maintenance.

"I took it in for an oil change and tune-up like you asked me to," she replied. "That was three months ago, I think."

After we cleaned up from brunch, I headed around to the side of the house and opened the shed doors. I had bought the storage shed after that first deployment, when some kids had vandalized the car. I kept it locked up whenever I was gone ever since. The car took a bit to warm up, but then it purred when I drove it around the block.

I lovingly cleaned off the dust and gave it a thorough wipe-down. The car gleamed in the sun. This feeling was the reason I had bought it in the first place. It wasn't just that I had a good-looking vehicle; I had worked hard to get it like this. Every time I saw it looking spectacular in the driveway, I felt that same sense of pride and accomplishment.

"I don't know which of you looks better—you or that car," my mother joked from behind me.

I grinned as I turned to see her smiling face. She was dressed much more appropriately, in shorts and a blouse. Her legs looked terribly sexy in those short shorts.

"Gee, thanks, Mom," I said. My slightly sarcastic tone just made her chuckle.

She walked up and ran her painted nails over my shoulder and triceps muscle where they were exposed by my short-sleeved shirt. That look on her face told me what she could not say out loud. She wasn't just telling me I looked good because I was her son.

"Are you going to take me for a ride?" she purred suggestively. Despite the warmth, I shivered.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

I put the top down, and we drove to a strip mall three miles from the house. My mother didn't say anything as I pulled into the parking lot in front of the AutoZone. She knew I was not there for parts. I was looking for Denise.

Denise and I had hooked up a few times over the years when I was home on leave. We had gone to high school together, but had never dated back then. She had worked at this parts store, and had been very helpful when I started working on my car. I had thoroughly enjoyed her tasty pussy before I had left for my last deployment, and hoped to do so again. My face lit up when I saw her familiar face behind the counter.

It froze when I saw the gleaming wedding band on her finger. Only because I knew her body so intimately could I discern the faint bulge of her belly. Denise was clearly off the market. Still, her face lit up when she saw me standing there.

"Oh, Paul!" she said, loudly enough that the other four customers in the store turned to look at me, "It's so good to see you back safe!"

She came around the counter and gave me a big hug. The wonderful aromas coming off of this woman had me so aroused that I had to hold my hips back to avoid poking her belly with my erection. She mistook it for care about the baby in her belly and blushed.

"You can tell?" she whispered. I nodded back softly.

"You look amazing, Denise," I said. She just blushed a bit more. The look of hunger on my face was obvious to her, and she was clearly remembering our last visit.

"I'm glad you got my letter," she said softly. "I knew there was no way you could make it home for our wedding, but it was a really thoughtful gift. Troy made me promise to tell you he said thanks when I heard from you again."

I managed to smile and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. "You guys deserve it," I said, "I wasn't sure you'd even be here, but I had to stop by anyway just to check. Tell Troy he's a lucky, lucky man."

"Oh, he knows," she said with a sly smile.

No doubt he knows, that lucky bastard. Now I just have to get the fuck out of here before everybody sees me sporting a hard-on for this married, pregnant lady.

"Well, it was great to see you again, Denise," I said, giving her hand a squeeze. "You guys take care. I'm sure I'll see you again soon."

Back at the car, my mother burst into laughter. I just shook my head ruefully.

"You could have warned me," I grumbled.

"Sorry, baby," she snickered. "If it makes you feel any better, I thought you handled that well."

I started the car, growling, "I have to go read all of that mail before I make a jackass of myself. By the way, what did I get them for a wedding present?"

"You got them a vacation package for their honeymoon," Mom replied. "Three days in a resort in Cancun. I understand it was lovely."

"That was thoughtful of me," I said, "How much did that set me back?"

"Between us, it was only twelve hundred bucks. I paid half, and took the other half out of your account here. They have no idea what a deal I got on that, though. They probably think you dropped a few grand on their honeymoon."

"Thanks for that," I murmured. I was genuinely impressed. Troy and I had been friends, although we had drifted apart over the years. I was disappointed not to have access to sweet Denise, but I was happy for the two of them.

Now, one of the things about all of my military adventures that I have to mention here is that my peripheral vision is finely honed. I catch all sorts of tiny details out of the corner of my eye that most people would never even notice. I only bring it up because I was painfully aware that my mother was staring at my erection while I drove us home. Not only that, but her mouth was open and her breathing was labored. She was turned on looking at my hard dick, and that did not help my condition one bit.

We carefully avoided eye contact as we got out of the car and went inside the house. I retreated to my bed and got out the packet of mail, making my way through the letters from first to last. Denise was not the only girl off the market. I also got a letter from Nicole, a girl I had dated a few years back. She had moved away to continue her college career, and she had met and married a guy there. I had not seen her in quite some time, so it didn't have the same emotional impact as Denise's wedding.

I had four letters from my sister. I dutifully read them, but there was nothing that interesting in the first three. The fourth one got my attention, though. Theresa gave a little too much explicit detail about the recent escapades she and her boyfriend had enjoyed. I was relieved I had not gotten that letter in the field. My sister and I had never shared that sort of experience before, so it made me wonder what had changed. It wasn't like she and Mike were doing anything all that kinky, so it left me a bit perplexed. And awfully horny, of course.

That feeling was mercifully brief—the next letter was from my mother, letting me know that Dad had died. It included a newspaper clipping covering the accident. There was a horrifying picture of his flaming rig on its side. That poor bastard had never stood a chance. I shook my head and swallowed repeatedly around the lump in my throat as I read all the details.

The next letter was from Denise. It included a lovely wedding invitation, but it also had a hand-written and heartfelt note from her. Unlike that bawdy letter from my sister, there was nothing even suggestive in this brief missive. Still, it did nothing to make that lump in my throat go away. I carefully folded the note and put it back into the envelope.

The next letter was from Barbara. It contained a clipping from a different newspaper covering my dad's fatal accident, and two handwritten pages from Barbara. I was shaken by the time I finished. I had never known her that well, but this woman had opened up to me in a way I never expected. Her heartbreak and vulnerability were just gushing from her letter.

I stood up and paced in that room as I finished the last page. I had felt no rush to visit Barbara, but this letter changed all of that instantly. It was clear from this six-week-old letter that this was a heartbroken woman feeling completely alone in the world. I rushed from the room to find my mother.

"Mom!" I called out.

"I'm in here," she replied from her bedroom. "What is it?" she asked when she saw my face.

"You have to read this," I said. "It's from Barbara. We need to go see her right away."

Now, my mother and Barbara had been civil since my parents' divorce and Dad's marriage to Barbara. That wedding had been over a year after the divorce, so we didn't think he had been cheating on my mother with this other woman. Still, my mother looked apprehensive about reading a letter that had clearly not been written to her. That look faded from her face after only a couple of paragraphs. She was crying by the time she finished reading it.

"You're right," she sobbed, wiping the tears from her face. "We have to go see her right away. Do you want me to call her, or do you want to do it?"

* * *

I made the call, but Mom made all the other arrangements. It was a very long drive, but Mom thought the road trip would be more enjoyable. It would give us time together and actually got us to south Florida a few hours sooner than we would have gotten there by plane—the next available flight was not until late the following afternoon. We would be stopping overnight at a hotel on the way. She had reward points earned up that let us stay at any of a large number of associated hotels.

"We can drive until we feel like stopping," she said. "There are hotels at all of these towns from Atlanta all the way down to Orlando that we can use." She had them highlighted on a map on her phone. Whenever we felt like stopping, she could just call the next hotel along our route and get a room. Again, I was impressed with her cleverness.

She also got a rental car for the trip. Once again, it was using reward points so it cost very little.

"Well, we sure can't take your roadster on such a long trip," she explained. "We could take my car, but if we have any sort of problems, we could be stuck at a mechanic's for days. With a rental, if we have any problems we can just stop at one of their rental outlets and swap cars."

"You're so smart," I breathed. "I never would have thought of that."

Two hours later, we were in the rental car and on the road. It was just after noon when we pulled out of town. By two o'clock, however, I knew I was really in trouble.

The rental car was one of those extremely fuel efficient little hatchbacks, a Ford Fiesta. Now, there was plenty of leg room for the two of us in the front of that car, but there was very little room behind us. That space was filled with our bags full of changes of clothes, and a cooler with drinks and some snacks for the road. The result was that there was only a little bit of air in that car and it was quickly filled with the scent of my mother's pussy.

I don't want to make it sound like my mom had a funky pussy or anything like that—that was certainly not the case. It was just that my nose was so fiercely sensitive to that arousing aroma that her sweet smell was driving me to distraction. I was behind the wheel, taking that first shift of driving, and we were on open highway with very little traffic. Mom was wearing comfortable, loose-fitting shorts. I had switched to softer cotton shorts for the drive, but those seemed like a poor choice now.

They did nothing to hide my erection, particularly once my hard dick had escaped the front opening of my boxers. Out of the corner of my eye, Mom was clearly captivated by the sight of my throbbing boner, and it only made her arousal stronger to my nose. I felt almost drunk as my nose drank in her rich aroma.

God, I'll bet her pussy tastes delicious.

That thought forced me to shake my head in an attempt to clear it. My hand shakily reached over to roll down my window. Sound blasted into the car from the open window, accompanied by the unmistakable stench of diesel fumes. My mother wrinkled her nose at that smell and she finally looked up from my lap to my face.

"Paul, are you okay?" she asked.

"I just had to clear my head," I replied lamely. My erection was not going away, despite the distracting noise and the blast of hot air onto my face and neck. I glanced down at the clock built into the dashboard and I could not suppress my groan. We had barely been on the road two hours. There was no way I was going to make it another two—to our planned lunch stop—without coming in my pants.

"Is it...is it me?" my mother asked softly. She squeezed her thighs together, and I knew that she understood my problem.

"I'm afraid so," I replied. "I'm sorry, Mom, but I can't help it."

"Your dad used to have the same reaction, back when we used to make road trips together." Her voice was hard to make out over the noise and wind, so I rolled the window back up. The smell of her wet pussy was less obvious now, but she was licking her lips as she looked at my lap. "I used to take care of that for him," she continued in that same distant voice.

I could not help but look over at her. Was she really saying she had given my dad blowjobs while he drove? Was she suggesting she would do that for me? I shook my head and grinned at the thought as my eyes returned to the road. Of course she wasn't. That was just too outrageous. Still, I was hard as a brick just thinking about it. Like most guys, I had always entertained the fantasy of having a gorgeous woman sucking my dick while I drove.

I reached down to try to tuck my dick back inside my boxers, but it was stubbornly uncooperative. I didn't want to take my eyes off of the road, and couldn't really shift my right leg while it was on the accelerator.

"You should set the cruise control," she suggested.

"Of course," I replied. "Why didn't I think of that?" I set the cruise control and pulled my foot off the gas, finally able to spread my legs a bit.

"Keep both hands on the wheel!" my mother said, her voice suddenly commanding.

That had me confused until she released her seatbelt and leaned over into my lap. Her nails lightly scratched the inside of my thigh as she pulled the leg of my shorts up and out of her way. The mounting smell of her arousal once again assaulted my nose, and my cock was impossibly hard when her fingers closed around the base of the shaft.

We both groaned out loud when her moist lips came in contact with the bloated head. She lightly stroked the base of my cock while feeding the tip into her mouth. Her tongue eagerly invaded my piss-slit, coaxing out pre-cum and lapping it up. She applied suction with her lips, and kept nursing more and more of my cock-juice from my sensitive shaft. The sounds coming from her throat were every bit as arousing as the scent of her damp pussy. She was moaning and sighing around the head of my cock as she took it deeper into her sucking mouth.

I never thought to protest or to try to stop her. Yes, it was my mother, but at that moment I was only aware of the marvelous feeling of a hungry mouth attached to the end of my dick, and the overpowering scent of a horny pussy. Like I said, I felt almost drunk. All of my attention that was not tied up in the sensations of glorious touch and smell was devoted to staying in my lane on the road.

That became more difficult as she began bobbing her head up and down in my lap. Her mouth was making loud slurping noises to accompany her moans. It was a symphony of sucking sounds, overpowering smell, and the wet sensation of my cock in the most amazing mouth I had ever experienced. I could not help but add my own contribution to that chorus.

"Oh, God," I groaned, "that feels amazing! Oh! Yes. Yes!"

She pulled her mouth off of me with a long, loud slurp. "I'm glad you like it, baby," she purred up at me. "Don't hold back. I want you to come in my mouth as fast as you can." With another spine-tingling moan, she took me back into her eager mouth and resumed her magnificent blowjob.

Her lips and tongue worked in perfect concert with her stroking hand, so that it felt my entire cock was being slurped all at once. It was so distinctly different than the sensation of fucking, and yet it was superior to every blowjob I had ever received before. I could not have held back even if I tried. Instead, all I could do was cry out in warning.

"I'm coming!" I bellowed. She moaned loudly in encouragement, and then she was noisily sucking every drop of semen out of my erupting cock.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I groaned. My knuckles were white on the steering wheel as I fought to keep my eyes on the road and the car squarely in our lane. That sounds easier than it was. My entire body was shaking as my mother drained my cock and kept right on nursing it.

"Mmm. Mmm!" she moaned, happily taking more cum out of my dick between swallows.

"Mom, please, I need you to stop," I begged. "I'm so sensitive right now that it almost hurts."

Her eyes shot open when she heard me say "Mom" and she abruptly sat up and covered her mouth with the back of her right hand. She was still swallowing the residual spunk in her mouth, and couldn't yet speak. I saw her expression and quickly cut her off. I couldn't bear the thought of her apologizing after giving me such an incredible blowjob.

"That was absolutely amazing," I said. "Thank you so much for that." I saw her alarmed expression soften a bit and she nodded her head. I reached over and squeezed her sexy thigh. "That doesn't really solve our problem, though," I continued. "I'm afraid we'll have to find the next hotel and stop."

She finally gulped down the last of my sperm and reached for her phone. We were still a long way from reaching Atlanta, so she had to search for hotels on this side of Georgia. She found a suitable place only twelve miles ahead and called to make sure we could stop there.

"I'm sorry," she told the manager, "we got on the road and we're just too exhausted to continue. We just have to stop for a nap for a couple of hours." She listened and nodded. "Really? You could do that for us? That would be fantastic. Thank you so much! We'll be right there."

As I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, Mom fixed her lipstick in the mirror. I am sure I looked as exhausted as she had claimed as I followed her into the hotel lobby. Her slightly disheveled hair made it look like she had fallen asleep in the passenger seat. I stayed back and held our bags as she chatted up the hotel manager. I nodded at the man and trudged after my mother. I made sure not to stare at her shapely ass in those shorts.

Another man joined us in the elevator, so we said nothing until we reached the third floor and found our room. Once we were inside, my mother looked at me curiously. I set the bags next to the nearer of the two beds.

"Wait a minute," she finally said, "if having your own mother suck your dick wasn't 'our problem,' then what was?"

I sighed deeply as I put my hands on her waist and turned her around. "Oh, Mom," I said, "it was the scent of you that had me all worked up in the first place." She cocked her head at me, and her eyes shot open as I pushed her onto the bed and my hands reached for her waistband. She didn't resist me as I lifted her legs and pulled her shorts and panties off of her. I knelt between her spread thighs and took a big whiff of her savory pussy.

"There was no way I could keep focused on the road until I got a good taste of this," I murmured before diving in to feast on her tasty pussy.

I am sure that my technique was nowhere near as amazing as my mother's had been on my cock earlier. Still, she sounded appreciative as her fingers tangled in my hair. I explored her thoroughly, inside and out, with my long tongue. My lips kissed and sucked at her sensitive outer lips and finally latched onto her clitoris for a vigorous sucking session. After she came, I gently lapped at her puffy pussy, savoring every drop of her nectar.