Scent of a Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated the entire process again, adding two fingers inside her when I sucked her clit through that second climax. I cleaned her with my tongue again, but she was stubbornly wet even after my best efforts. Our eyes met when I sucked her heavenly juices from my fingers. Her left hand softly stroked my hair.

"Well," she purred at me, "did that take care of 'our problem'?"

I stood and let my shorts and boxers drop to the floor. My cock was completely hard and throbbed as I stood between her thighs.

"Not exactly," I shrugged.

"Good," she growled huskily, spreading her legs to welcome me in.

I was unprepared for the treat my mother had between her legs. As marvelous as it had tasted, she had skills that I never suspected. Her moist walls gripped my invading cock and squeezed it gently. I had been with a couple of girls before who were merely tight around my girth, but that paled in comparison to the way my mother's pussy caressed my boner.

"Holy hell," I gasped at that sensation. I looked down, watching my shaft disappear between her clutching lips.

"Oh, that's really nice," she purred up at me. "I was worried you might not be able to get hard so soon after I had drained you. You are just a dream come true, baby, so nice and hard and thick for your mommy."

We both felt my cock pulse inside of her as that dirty talk spurred me on. After my entire length was buried in her to the hilt, I grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed so that I could drive my shaft in and out. Once again her aroma reached my nose as she coated my cock with her juices. At her urging, I began to speed up my strokes. She began babbling incoherently, punctuating each gibberish phrase with a "fuck!" "yes!" or "oh!"

I had to slow down when she came and squeezed down on my entire length. It was just too intense, and I desperately wanted this to last. She saw the look on my face, and a wicked grin lit up her face. She wrapped her legs around my back and forced me to stroke in and out even as her pussy milked me past the point of no return.

"Give me that hot cum!" she ordered. "My pussy wants it, now!"

I could not disobey. I groaned and threw my head back as I exploded inside of her eager, hungry, and oh-so-talented pussy. "Fuuuck," I forced out between my clenched teeth. I watched her close her eyes and bite her lip as she felt my hot semen spraying inside of her.

Mom spread her arms and I lay on top of her. We panted for breath for a bit, and then we scooted up the bed to hold and kiss each other. I was still inside of her, and she was still squeezing my shaft with her insistent internal muscles, still forcing the last bits of cum out of my shaft. I was surprised that she could do that. She was equally surprised that I was still hard for her.

We continued to surprise each other for another sweaty half hour of amazing sex. After that, we really did nap for an hour. We woke up before the phone rang with our wake-up call and showered together before getting dressed and checking out of the hotel. At checkout, the manager only charged us twenty bucks for the use of the room, and he sent one of the cleaning staff to tidy up.

We drove to a nearby restaurant and ate before hitting the road again. Mom took the first shift, and I fell asleep in the passenger seat. I was aware of it when she reached up the leg of my shorts and fondled my cock, but I did not quite wake up. That was evidently quite a turn-on for my mother. Shortly after it got dark, she pulled off of the highway and sucked me off urgently before I could wake up. When her talented mouth forced my cock to give up its load of sperm, I finally did regain consciousness completely.

"Naughty mommy," I murmured. Her eyes grinned up from my crotch as she continued guzzling down her salty treat. I knew there couldn't be that much of it after all the orgasms I had already had that afternoon. Once she finished swallowing my cum, she started the car and got right back onto the road. I managed to doze off for another hour before we pulled over to take a break and stretch our legs.

The car still had over a half a tank of gas, but we pulled into the parking lot of a gas station to stretch, use the bathroom, and grab a big beverage for the road. I got a cappuccino, since I was taking over behind the wheel. Mom got a PowerAde with ice in one of those massive fountain drink cups with a lid and straw. She slurped on her drink as I got the car back out onto the highway. It was just after ten at night, and we were closing in on Atlanta.

Mom kept her seatbelt fastened, but tucked the shoulder strap under her arm this time so that she could once again lean over into my lap. She gently sucked on my cock the entire time we drove through the city of Atlanta. She wasn't trying to make me come, but my happy dick rewarded her with a steady trickle of pre-cum. She moaned appreciatively as she swallowed it.

I think she actually fell asleep with my cock in her mouth, gently nursing on it in her sleep. I can't remember being this hard for this long ever in my life. Since I had been so thoroughly drained, though, it was not difficult for me to pay attention to the road as we drove down the darkened highways of south Georgia. We were on the interstate ever since we got past the city center in Atlanta, so there was always some traffic around us. That only added to the thrill every time my mother moaned around my cock and renewed sucking on it.

I drove for three hours before I exhausted the enormous cup of cappuccino, and then I had to pee. I shook my mother gently awake before pulling off of the highway to stop for gas. I started the pump and hopped from one foot to the other until my mom got out of the car and shook her head at my foolishness.

"Go," she said, "I'll watch the pump. Get in there before you wet your pants."

I nodded and tried not to be too obvious as I hustled into the bathroom to relieve myself. I got another massive cappuccino and took my place in the driver's seat again. Once we were back on the highway, my mother took her place with her head in my lap again. However, she was awake now and her mouth was much more active and insistent once she had slurped my cock back inside.

I realized that I was speeding and reengaged the cruise control. I spread my legs, giving her better access. Mom managed to surprise me once again as she buried her face in my lap and swallowed my cock down to the root. "Gluk! Gluk! Gluk!" Her throat muscles milked the head and first three inches of my shaft.

"Oh, damn, Mom!" I gasped. "That's too intense. If you keep that up—whoa!"

It was already too late. She choked a bit on my erupting cock before hastily pulling her head back so she could taste the rest of the semen as it shot out of me. I did swerve just a tiny bit in my lane as my shoulders shook, but there was no traffic on the road to notice. After draining my dick, Mom sat up and took a long swig of her sports drink to wash down the spunk. I toasted her with my cappuccino and took a few careful sips of the steaming beverage.

When my mother put her head back in my lap this time, she did not take my softened cock back into her mouth. Her breathing deepened and she began to snore softly right into the side of my dick. I had to chuckle, and then I tucked it back in my pants. That had tickled.

I drove on until three-thirty in the morning, at which point we were almost to Orlando. I was getting sleepy and figured we should probably stop at a hotel. I shook Mom awake, and she groggily got her phone out and yawned as she dialed the next hotel on our route. Fifteen minutes later we were staggering into our room.

As exhausted as I was, I could not help myself when Mom dropped her shorts and bent over by the dresser. I slid to my knees and buried my face in her juicy, fragrant snatch. "Oh, fuck!" she gasped. Her legs shook as my tongue invaded her tasty slit. My nose pressed into her sphincter as my mouth devoured her. She finally pressed her palm against my forehead and forced me away.

"You are such a naughty boy," she growled. She scampered out of my reach and retreated into the bathroom. I grinned when I heard her lock the bathroom door to ensure her privacy.

I took off my shirt and socks and rolled into the bed. Sleep took me as soon as my head hit that soft pillow. At some point I was vaguely aware of my mother pressing her naked body against mine in the bed, but she also went right to sleep. I woke up suddenly three hours later when my bladder demanded my attention. I rolled out of the bed and padded quietly through the darkened room to the bathroom.

I managed not to wake my mother going to the bathroom. After I had relieved myself and washed my hands, I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness before returning to the bed. I could barely make out my mother's shape beneath the covers, but I could smell her wonderful aroma as soon as I lifted the sheet to slide into the bed. My mouth watered at that smell, and I slid beneath the covers and homed in on her tasty pussy.

I was gentle this time when my mouth found its target. Mom moaned in her sleep and unconsciously opened her legs to give me better access. Her moans gradually got louder, and she murmured something unintelligible as her hands tangled in my hair. Her orgasm woke her up, and I heard her softly mutter, "What the hell?"

She wasn't mad, but she did demand that I give her pussy the fucking it desperately wanted after that teasing tongue-play. I did not mind one bit. Her sweet pussy once again squeezed and milked my cock as it slid in and out of her. This time I was presented with her hard nipples and I took full advantage, sucking on them while fucking her. Her clutching little pussy spasmed and coated my shaft both times she came. She had me at the brink of my own orgasm and she knew it.

"Stop, Paul," she ordered, grabbing my shoulders firmly. I groaned but held still inside her. "I want to taste you," she said. "I want you to come in my mouth."

Her hands directed me off of her and I rolled onto my back on the bed. She tossed the covers aside and took her place between my spread thighs. She eagerly sucked my wet dick, savoring her own tasty juices before draining me of mine. I cried out again as my dick erupted in her moaning, sucking mouth. When my legs stopped shaking and she had drained every drop, she slid up my body and lay beside me, resting her head on my shoulder and lightly stroking my chest.

"Go back to sleep if you can," she urged quietly.

"Yes ma'am," I whispered, kissing the top of her head. I was asleep within minutes.

Some time later, I felt the bed shift as she got out of it. I heard the door close behind her as she left, but never quite woke up enough to open my eyes. I did wake up when she returned. I rolled to my side and looked at her when she tried to close the door behind her without a sound. I could not help but grin.

"It's too late for that!" I said loudly, making her jump. "I am already awake."

"Dammit, Paul, you scared me!" she said. She tried to look angry, but couldn't hold back a giggle.

I was happy to see her amused. I then noticed that she had a shopping bag from Wal-Mart. I looked at my watch. It was almost nine in the morning. The thick drapes kept the room in perpetual darkness.

"Well, I guess I should get up," I said, "What did you get from Wal-Mart?"

"Oh, there were a few things I didn't think to bring from home," she said casually, "lingerie, stockings, anal lube..." She gave me a wicked grin when my eyes shot open. "We don't have to check out for three hours, Paul. We should take advantage of that, don't you think?"

She sent me to the lobby to grab some of the continental breakfast items for us while she showered. I dropped a croissant and a donut on the floor because my hands were shaking so badly. Despite my embarrassment, I had to laugh at myself as I picked up the pastries from the floor and threw them into the trash. Here I was, a trained combat soldier who had seen so much shit over the past two years, and my sexy mother had me shaking like a leaf.

I pulled myself together, apologized to the lady behind the counter, and took a plate full of breakfast food and two hot cups of coffee back to our room. I set the plate and cups carefully on the table in the room, and quickly stripped off my clothes to join my sexy mommy in the bed.

Freshly showered, she smelled amazing. She wore the dark stockings and nothing else. She pushed me onto my back once again and slurped my cock into her mouth briefly before reaching over to the nightstand. Her hand held a thick tube of lubricant and she generously lubed my throbbing boner before she fed it into her eager asshole.

"Hold still," she ordered in a raspy voice. I nodded and lay there, watching her put on the most amazing and lewd display I could imagine. The bedside lamp illuminated the scene clearly, etching every movement of her body into my mind forever.

My mother is fucking my cock into her ass! Holy hell! That looks unbelievably hot!

Despite all of the thorough lubrication, that little hole was almost painfully tight as it stretched to accommodate the meaty head of my cock. Mom grimaced for a moment, then her mouth shot open and she moaned as the head made its way inside her. Her nails dug into my thighs behind her as the first inch of my shaft slowly disappeared into her tight sphincter.

"I haven't done this in quite a while," she gasped, her eyes glued to mine. "It may take a while for my asshole to be ready for you to fuck it."

My mouth was too dry to form coherent words, so I just nodded again. Mom groaned when my eyes returned to feast on the sexy sight of her ass eating my hard dick. She was right. It seemed to take an incredibly long time for her to take half of my length inside her. Then she had to stop, and I reached out instinctively to hold her hips steady as she shook through that unexpected orgasm. The smell of her juicy pussy once again filled my nostrils.

I was as hard as I had ever been in my life, but I managed to hold still and let her do what she wanted to. Well, mostly; I was shaking a fair amount because I was so damned turned on. When I managed to tear my eyes away from my cock slipping into her ass, her wanton expression was every bit as arousing. Her breasts were swollen with desire and her aroused nipples begged to be sucked. Every time my thighs shook with my arousal, her breasts shivered in response.

"May I touch your pussy?" I whispered up at her.

"No!" she gasped quickly. "This is too intense already! If you touch my—" She lost it then, shaking her head from side to side and gasping as another orgasm shot through her. Her asshole tightened down painfully on my shaft. Her nails may have drawn blood as they dug into my thighs. "Oh, fuck! FUCK!" she cried out.

Her stocking-sheathed legs shook out of control for a full minute as the intense climax took its toll on her heaving body. That had the effect of forcing another inch of my well-lubricated shaft into her ass even as her sphincter spasmed tightly around it. I resolved to keep my mouth shut and my hands to myself. As amazing as that had been visually, it had hurt when her sphincter tried to bite off half of my dick.

When she recovered and stopped shaking, she looked somewhat surprised. Her sexy bottom was now resting against my thighs, with my entire length sheathed inside her horny ass. She breathed heavily and then leaned forward and planted her hands on my chest. Her hips made a tiny circle, working my cock around inside her.

"I can't believe it," she breathed. "My son's big, hard cock is in my ass."

My cock twitched inside her in response to her words. She shivered again in response to that sensation. I leaned my head forward and gently kissed her hard nipples in turn. She groaned and pressed her left breast into my mouth, encouraging me to suck on that nipple. As I did, she shifted her legs so that her knees were on the bed to either side of my hips. She was able to lift her hips just a bit before lowering back down.

It was another painfully slow process as she carefully introduced her asshole to the cock that would be fucking it. She apologized and kissed my mouth after several minutes of that sensuous and deliberate ass-fucking.

"I'm sorry this is taking so long, Paul," she gasped into my mouth. Her lips kissed mine three more times before she pulled her head back. "I'm not trying to be this tight. It's just been so long..."

I kissed her back hungrily. "It's okay, Mom," I replied quietly, "Take as long as you need."

She nodded and then leaned over to grab the lube again. She lifted up onto her knees and gently applied more of the gel to the juncture of her sphincter and my shaft. She repeated the process four more times, and it really helped her relax her tight ass. After she set the tube back on the nightstand, she was finally able to start driving my hard cock in and out of her horny asshole. She grunted loudly each time her ass pressed against my pelvis.

I was nowhere close to coming when she had her third orgasm. It was incredible to see her when it rocked her body. After that, though, she had to take a break. She wrapped a bathrobe around her body, and I pulled my shorts back on. We sat at the table and ate our breakfast and drank our coffee. We couldn't stop smiling at each other the entire time.

After that respite, my mother's horny asshole was ready to be taken. She lay on the bed on her stomach and spread her legs invitingly. When I slid in behind her, she reached back and spread her cheeks for me. "Be gentle," she murmured as I eased my lubricated tip into her tight sphincter.

Ten minutes later, she had changed her mind.

"Fuck gentle!" she spat out. "Pound my asshole, baby! Take it! Fuck my ass!" She bit the sheet and groaned as I pistoned in and out of her eager bottom. I did not hold back. I gave her sweet asshole the most vigorous pounding I could. My feet were inside of her ankles, forcing her legs wide apart, and my balls slapped wetly against her pussy with every thrust.

Honestly, I was surprised I had not come already. I was as hard as ever, but my orgasm was a long time coming. When it finally arrived, though, it was mind-blowing. I know I screamed, but I could not recall what I screamed. It felt like a grenade went off in my balls when that climax shot out of me. Mom's sphincter once more locked down on my shaft and her whole body shook beneath me.

We lay there gasping for breath for several minutes before either of us could move. My spent cock finally slipped out of her tight bottom, and I watched her asshole gape open and drool a puddle of semen onto the sheets. Her legs shook the entire time, and then she looked sheepish as she got up to dash into the bathroom.

I heard her relieving her bladder and could not help but chuckle softly. Then I realized that my right thigh had landed in the puddle of my spunk, and I rolled over and looked for a towel. I had to wait for Mom to finish in the bathroom, and then I made my way past her and into the shower. She took several minutes before she joined me.

I looked at her sexy, naked body as she stepped into the bathtub. My eyes wandered up her legs, over her puffy pussy mound, up her belly and breasts. When my gaze finally reached her face, I saw the telltale glistening white sheen of semen coating her lips and knew she had been lapping up that puddle of cum from the bed. It made my dick lurch to see it.

We had used an hour and a half for that first marvelous ass-fuck, and it had taken its toll on both of us. After the shower, I sat at the edge of the bed and admired my mother's sexy body. She smiled at me in the bedroom mirror as she stood naked and brushed her hair. She stopped abruptly, and turned to look at me. Clearly, she was thinking hard about something. She nodded to herself when she reached a decision.