Scent of a Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had recovered, Mom lubricated my cock and rode me 'reverse cowgirl', letting Barbara watch up close as my hard dick filled her tight, sexy bottom. When I heard my mother gasp and felt her shaking on top of me, I knew that Barbara had been unable to resist that sweet pussy. It was an intense hour for the three of us, and then we fell asleep. I had one sleeping mommy head on each shoulder, and lay there expecting to be awake for a while. Instead, I zonked out shortly after they did.

I did wake up before them in the morning, and carefully extricated myself from their tangled bodies to make my way to the bathroom. After relieving my bladder and washing my hands, I walked out to the dining room to see that fateful letter still sitting on the table. I folded it carefully and put it in the envelope, and then went into the guest room to stash it in my bag. I considered putting on fresh clothes, but the ones on the floor of the other bedroom had scarcely been worn.

I quietly snuck back in to get dressed, but not quietly enough. Mom startled the hell out of me when she reached out and loudly smacked my bottom. I turned to find both sexy mommies grinning at me. It would be another couple of hours before the three of us were ready to get out of that wonderful bed to get something to eat. Solid food, I mean.

I did the 'porn for women' bit, wearing only an apron as I cooked breakfast for them. I would have done it completely nude, but frying bacon naked...that's dicey at best. We had a lot of fun, joking with each other and flirting while we ate. All three of us barely fit in the bathtub at the same time, so Barbara stepped out and let us shower first. She peeked in around the shower curtain to watch when I pushed Mom up against the tile tub surround and took her from behind. After that, it was Barbara's turn.

We were a bit somber after we had dried each other off. I wore my dress uniform, and my moms wore conservative black dresses. Barbara drove us to the cemetery and I have to admit to feeling a little shaky as I approached my father's grave. Fortunately, years of discipline in that uniform hid my feelings. Both women wept openly when I stood to attention, addressing my father's headstone, and gave him a crisp salute. After that moment of respect, I took a knee beside his grave and spoke softly.

"I don't know if you can hear me, Dad," I said, "but I miss you. I was looking forward to visiting with you here for years to come. I wanted my kids to know their grandfather. Mostly, though, I am going to miss our talks." I looked up and saw that Mom and Barbara were standing a respectful distance back, giving me this moment of privacy. Even in those long black dresses, they were breathtaking.

"You sure knew how to pick them, Dad," I murmured. "I had no idea what an amazing woman Barbara was until yesterday. I always knew Mom was amazing. I promise I will do my best to take care of them for you." A single tear rolled down my cheek as I read his name on that slab of stone one more time. I stood to attention, making sure my dress cap was squared away before giving him one final salute. "Wherever you are...I hope you're happy, sir."

I turned crisply and marched over to my moms, offering each of them an arm and walking them back to the car. As soon as we had driven out of the cemetery, I caught a familiar whiff in the enclosed vehicle. I looked at Barbara, sitting next to me, and then back over my shoulder at Mom in the back seat. "Did you...?" I asked.

I ran my hand up Barbara's leg, under her dress. She squealed when my fingers found her pussy. I then reached back between the seats. Mom tried to squirm away, but my hand forced its way between her thighs to find her wet pussy was likewise unencumbered with panties. I shook my head and gave them a stern look of disapproval.

"I can't believe you two!" I said. "Not wearing panties to my dad's grave? That is so disrespectful!"

"Oh, come on now," Barbara retorted playfully, "your dad loved it when I didn't wear panties for him."

"Same here," my mother chimed in from the back seat. "He would have been happy that we showed up like this for him."

"Hmm," I pursed my lips and looked back and forth between my naughty mommies. "I must have inherited that from him, then." I licked my fingers clean of their combined, tasty juices and grinned afterwards. They both shivered when I did that.

We went out, still dressed that way, to grab lunch at a restaurant. I always find it a bit amusing how people react to seeing me in that uniform. I have a chest full of ribbons and medals, but civilians have no idea what any of them really represent. Even older veterans would be guessing at half of the stuff I had been recognized for doing. Still, the staff at the restaurant was very courteous. Our young waitress was conciliatory when we mentioned paying respects to my departed father.

The overpowering aroma of the women around me let me know that they were all turned on by the sight of me in my uniform. That included the waitress, and it made me wonder if she was likewise 'going commando' as she served the customers their lunch. That got a little rise out of me.

An older couple stopped briefly at our table on their way out of the restaurant. The gentleman extended his hand and I stood to shake it. "We all appreciate your service," he said sincerely. Around us, several other customers nodded their approval.

"You're welcome, sir," I replied, "I was proud to serve our country. I did my best to represent you honorably. I hope you and your lovely wife have a great day."

It was a little speech I had worked on over the years. They ate it up, beaming at the way it made them feel when I gave them that speech. I realized when I sat back down that neither my mother nor Barbara had ever heard me give that speech before. Mom leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I am so fucking wet for you right now." Barbara squeezed my thigh beneath the tablecloth and nodded her agreement.

As much as they loved seeing me in that uniform, it was clear they could not wait to tear it off of me.

While we waited for our food to arrive, my mother realized that she had turned off her cell phone and reached into her purse to find her phone and turn it back on. Barbara had done the same thing, and she likewise retrieved her phone. Both women looked a little alarmed when they saw that they had missed multiple phone calls and had text messages. All of them were from Theresa.

"I'll call her," Mom said softly, getting up from the table to step outside for that call.

I looked over at Barbara, who was reading the text messages. "Theresa and Mike evidently showed up at your mom's house unannounced," she said. "They freaked out to find the place empty, even though both your cars were in the driveway. She called and texted me to ask if I had heard from you guys lately. That was an hour ago." She looked up at me and shook her head. "That must have been right after I turned off my phone. We weren't out that long."

Our food arrived before my mother returned. Our waitress was joined by the restaurant manager, who quietly thanked me for my service. Again I stood to shake his hand, but I didn't want to use the same prepared speech; everyone around me had heard it and it would not sound sincere if I said the same thing again.

"It was an honor, sir," I murmured softly. The way his eyes kept mine, I knew that he was a veteran as well. We exchanged a respectful nod. "The meal is on us," he said quietly. "Any time you want to come back, you have earned a discount."

I nodded and grinned. "I'll pay for the drinks," I said. He grinned back, appreciating that I wasn't taking unfair advantage of his generosity. I appreciated that he wasn't making a big deal of offering a free meal to a veteran to garner publicity.

Mom returned to the table, and the manager nodded respectfully with a polite "ma'am" before leaving us to our meal. As we ate, she updated us on my sister. "Theresa and Mike are at my house," she said. "She has a key, so they were able to get in just fine. Apparently, though, we left in a hurry and it looked that way to her. She worried for a bit when I didn't answer my phone. Mike tried to calm her down, but she just kept picturing the worst-case scenario."

She took a bite and chewed it for a bit, swallowing and taking a drink before continuing. "I told her you would call them after lunch," she said to Barbara. "They want to come down and visit, but I didn't want to speak for you. It is your house, after all."

Barbara smiled at her and shook her head. "I look forward to talking with her," she said. She didn't have to say that Mom could have invited them without offending her, but she appreciated the gesture for what it was.

The food was excellent, and I made sure to thank the manager before we left. I also got his business card. We would have to hang out and share war stories over drinks some time.

Back at Barbara's house, those hot women were all over me. They were not in a hurry to get me out of my uniform; it was quite the turn-on for them to sit in my lap and make out with me while I was wearing it. Barbara sat in my lap first and wiggled her sexy butt on my crotch. We both watched my mother strip out of her black dress. She had not worn anything beneath it. Her naked body once again took my breath away.

She knelt between my legs and pulled out my rampant erection. She moaned and sucked it while Barbara gave me another marvelous show. She had worn a lacy bra beneath her dress, and she took her time to sexily remove it. They loved rubbing their naked bodies against my dress uniform until one of my medals jabbed Barbara in her right boob. I kissed the red mark tenderly, and then stood to give them a show as I slowly removed that uniform. They cheered me on and made wolf whistles. It was great fun.

We tumbled back into the big bed in Barbara's room. We made love for hours that time. There was no sense of urgency, and we were relaxed in each other's company. Barbara urged me to fill Mom's ass with a load of cum, and Mom shrieked as her orgasm tore through her. Between my cock in her asshole and Barbara's mouth on her clitoris, she had "felt like you were taking me over the moon just then."

She took her time recovering, and then went into the bathroom while Barbara and I lay in the bed, kissing and cuddling. Mom smiled at us and watched for a bit before sliding into the bed and curling up behind Barbara. She kissed my step-mom's neck and squeezed her ass while I sucked Barbara's nipples and teased her pussy. Finally my mother spoke up.

"I need to see a doctor, so I can get back on birth control," she said. "Can you recommend someone, Barbara?"

"My doctor is good," she replied, "We can probably see her today. Let me check."

She kissed me, and then rolled over and kissed my mother before sliding out of the bed and grabbing her phone from her dresser. The three of us got dressed and went to the doctor's office a half-hour later. I sat in the waiting room and read a recent Sports Illustrated cover to cover while waiting for them. The doctor had let both women into her office at the same time.

After that, we stopped at a pharmacy so that my mother could get her pills and then we went to a restaurant for dinner. They had apparently discussed dinner while they were with the doctor, and had ordered ahead. I started to get out of the car, but it was one of those 'curbside to go' things. A younger guy brought two big bags full of our food, and we were on our way back home.

With the exception of meals, we spent almost all of our time naked in bed together for that night and the next day. Barbara groaned when her phone went off the next evening. "Could you please answer that for me?" she gasped to my mother. Mom nodded and smiled, sliding from the bed to answer the call. She understood completely. Barbara was getting her sweet ass filled with my fat dick for the first time, and really didn't want to stop for anything.

Mom stepped out and closed the door behind her, so that Barbara's moans and grunts would not be heard over the phone. After the call, she stopped just inside the doorway and watched, squeezing one hard nipple while stroking her clit vigorously. Once again, she came when I did. She came over and stroked Barbara's cheek softly. "You two looked incredible," she murmured. "How do you feel?"

"Oh my God! I'm still coming!" Barbara gasped. My cock lurched and shot another rope of semen into her tight ass when my mother leaned in and kissed her hungrily.

Afterward, Mom announced that Mike and my sister would be arriving within the hour. "We probably ought to shower and get dressed before they get here."

I toyed with the idea of putting my dress uniform back on, but decided that would not be fair to Mike. I put it on a hangar and put the plastic from the dry cleaners back over it, hanging it in the guest room closet. I did give some thought to what I should wear. Theresa would need some time alone with Mom and Barbara. They had a lot to share. I would need to take Mike out somewhere while they did that. I settled on khaki shorts and a polo shirt, acceptable attire pretty much anywhere in south Florida.

I had met Mike twice before, although I had barely talked with the guy. Both times, it had been while I was home on leave, and my attention and time were taken up with trying to get laid. While I was getting dressed, I reflected that I couldn't really picture him at all. When my sister arrived with her boyfriend in tow, I wanted to take a good look at the guy, to get his face clear in my mind. I did not get that chance then.

Theresa damn near tackled me on the front lawn as soon as she arrived. She exploded out of the passenger side of the car and launched herself into my arms. I staggered back two steps to regain my balance, and she peppered my face with kisses. I hugged her tightly, and she sighed into my neck. Then I finally did get a good look at Mike, over her shoulder.

He wore a wistful smile as he shook his head softly. Mike was a tall guy with broad shoulders. He wore glasses, but they looked sharp on his angular face. He had light brown hair shot through with blonde, and I had to admit he was a good-looking fellow. I had wanted to extend a warm welcome to Mike; to shake his hand and let him know that I was a friend. Theresa made that impossible. She wrapped her legs around me and squeezed me in a full-body hug. I gave Mike an apologetic smile before turning to carry my sister into the house.

I realized that Theresa was shaking once I stepped inside. The warmth of her tears on my neck made my own eyes water. I squeezed her tightly to me as sobs wracked her body.

"Hey, it's okay," I murmured softly.

"I was so scared, Paul," she sobbed. "I was terrified I would never see you again."

Her body slipped down mine just a bit, and I adjusted my arms to hold her. My right hand slid down her back, and she let out a little gasp of surprise when my hand cupped her bottom. I resumed walking through the living room. I heard Mom and Barbara behind me, talking with Mike about the drive. Theresa's eyes went wide when she heard Mike's voice. She looked at my face and leaned in to kiss me before relaxing her hold and sliding down my body to set her feet back on the floor.

I released her with a smile. "It's good to see you too," I whispered. She beamed up at me, and we sat together on one of the recliners. It was a little distracting, the way she played with my hand the whole time.

Mike sat between our moms on the couch, and they asked him questions about the drive, about school, about his family. Mike seemed to be alright at the center of their attention, and answered their questions. He told a couple of humorous stories about school and his older brother. It didn't seem to rattle him when Barbara squeezed his thigh, or when Mom gently rubbed his shoulder.

They like this guy, I realized. Mike has already proved himself to Mom and Barbara. They want to accept him as their son-in-law. They have been waiting for me and my sister to give our approval.

I turned to look at Theresa then. Obviously, it was all up to her, and she was the one who had a problem.

Me.

I regarded Mike again. His hands were moving animatedly as he finished his story.

"So Charles says to the officer, 'You see, sir, I had nothing to do with that bank robbery.' And the policeman nods and says, 'That's a great story, Charles. Your car's on fire.' Charles turns and, sure enough, his car is shooting flames out of the trunk. Eventually the fire department got the fire out, but that car was toast."

It was a funny story, and Mike told it well. I had to laugh, but Mom and Barbara were in tears from how hard they had been laughing. Theresa had a soft smile on her face, which let me know she had heard this story before. I was trying to figure out how to invite Mike out without making it seem too contrived. Then I realized that it didn't matter. If he was going to be family, he deserved a more honest approach. I cleared my throat, and extricated myself from Theresa's legs before standing up.

"Mike, we need to go," I said simply. "I know you just finished driving, so would you like to drive or should I?"

"Where are we going?" he asked as he stood up.

I shrugged. "I hadn't worked that out. Are you hungry?"

"A little," he admitted, and then he stopped. I turned and saw what he did. All three women were staring at us.

"You have your cell phone, right?" I asked Mike. He nodded. I turned back to address my sister. "Give us a call when you're ready for us to come home. I promise we won't get too crazy."

"What if I want to get crazy?" Mike chuckled. I had to smile at that lopsided grin. I closed the front door behind us.

"Mike, if this goes the way I think it will, there will be all the crazy the two of us can handle." He stopped and looked at me, and I shrugged. "I'm not sure how that's going to work out," I went on, "just trust me, we need to be ready for anything when they summon us back here."

"Okay," he said slowly. "What should we do in the meantime? I guess we shouldn't go for a big meal while we're waiting, and it's a little early for a bar."

"Do you shoot pool?" I asked.

"A little," he replied. "I'm not amazing or anything."

"Good," I laughed, "neither am I."

It took longer than we liked for us to find a pool hall. That was something that had changed since I went in the service; those used to be everywhere. Mike and I each had a beer to wash down a huge pretzel, and we talked while we knocked pool balls around a table. We were not good at getting them into the pockets.

"Okay, this is a little embarrassing," Mike said with a shake of his head. "I used to be better at this, I swear."

"You and me both, brother," I replied, lining up my next shot. After that horrible miss, I glared at the traitorous pool cue in my hand. Once again, I looked down the length of the stick while rotating it slowly. It looked straight enough; it just didn't shoot straight. I put it back on the wall rack and got a new stick.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Mike asked. I knew who "they" were, obviously. I looked him over carefully and realized that he was nervous. In his position, I'm sure I would have been too.

I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder, giving it a squeeze. I hoped the gesture was reassuring. Before saying anything, I looked around to make sure nobody was in earshot. When I spoke, I kept my voice low.

"I'm pretty sure they are deciding our future. Mike, I heard that you proposed to my sister last year. Can you tell me how that went down?"

He sighed. Clearly that was not a pleasant memory. "I got the ring," he started.

"Do you still have it?" I asked, cutting him off. He nodded.