Scent of a Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body looked amazing as she bent over and reached into her travel bag. I was treated to a lovely view of her breasts hanging below her and shimmying as she rummaged through the contents. She finally stood, displaying her puffy pussy. She spread her feet apart to give me a show and waited a few seconds before clearing her throat. I looked up to see she was holding an envelope in her hand.

"I wrote this letter for you almost two years ago," she said. "I just couldn't bring myself to actually give it to you. Now, though, I think you should read it."

"Okay," I said simply. I held out my hand, and she handed the envelope to me. This had to be serious, I realized. Her hand was shaking as I took it from her. The envelope had never been properly addressed. On the outside, in her cursive hand, all it said was "Paul."

I opened the envelope and removed the two handwritten pages of the letter. Mom slid into her bathrobe and sat at the table, watching me intently as I read.

My Dearest Paul:

These past two years have been extremely difficult for me. I felt so alone after my divorce from your father. I had tried dating a few men, but the "spark" just wasn't there like it had been back when your father and I dated. I know, that was a long time ago. Still, I always hoped for more than my dates could give me. Each time, I was disappointed.

It wasn't the sex, either. Just to be clear, I did have sex with more than one of those men. They satisfied my needs as a woman, and gave me some lovely orgasms. Even so, it just felt hollow. I didn't have any feelings for them. After a year of dating, I gave up on looking for a man to replace your father. I stopped dating and made my friends stop trying to set me up with guys they knew.

I was only 41, and I felt like my life was over. What saved me was you and Theresa. The two of you came home for the holidays that year, and I felt truly alive for the first time since the divorce. That spark that had been missing was back. I was terrified when you left to go back to Afghanistan.

I have managed to keep that out of the letters I have sent to you. I know you have a difficult job to do and I am proud that you are doing it. You have become an amazing man, and I love you more than I can ever say. That makes it very tough to tell you what I have to say next.

After you and Theresa had left, I was terribly lonely. I still have friends in the neighborhood, of course, but they all have their families and other commitments that keep them busy. I actually got a part-time job as a temp just to fill my time and make me feel worthwhile. I quit doing that after a couple of men hit on me at work. They were crude and vulgar and I did not care for that one bit.

Another month went by, and my loneliness was becoming unbearable. Also, I was starting to feel increasingly horny and sexually frustrated. I considered dating again, just for the sex. Instead, I wound up getting involved with a younger man. Tommy was about to graduate from high school, and he was doing odd jobs and lawn work to raise money for college. He was extremely handsome, and his body had filled out nicely. I kept having him do work for me, and liked having him around.

Eventually, we had sex.

I looked up from the letter to her face. "You had sex with Tommy?" I asked. She just nodded. Tommy was a few years younger than me. He had been a kid when I joined the Army. I couldn't picture that kid having sex with my mom. I shook my head and went back to reading. It took a bit for me to find where I had left off.

Eventually, we had sex. He was energetic and eager, but had no experience at all. It was a wonderful challenge for me to turn that boy into a man. I loved it every time I taught him something new in the bedroom and he proved he had learned to do it properly. Three or four times every week Tommy would come over to make love to me.

It was a wonderful diversion, but something about my affair with that young man bothered me. It took me weeks to figure out what it was.

I had reached the end of the first page, and I turned it over to start on the second.

I was having sex with Tommy one summer afternoon when you called me from Germany. I saw your face on my computer screen, and I was filled with relief to know you had made it out of Afghanistan safely. Then, I was completely shocked when I came harder than ever on Tommy's cock. He kept right on going, and I had two more incredible orgasms before he was finished.

After that, I managed to answer your call. I don't know if you saw how flushed I was, or realized that I was still turned on while I talked to you. My mind was a whirling mess of emotions, but I was most excited about one thing:

You were coming back home to me.

That was when I figured it out. I wasn't just happy that my son was coming home; I was turned on every time I thought about it. My pussy was wet and aching when I thought about holding you in my arms again. Tommy had just been a surrogate. I knew at that moment that I wanted to have sex with my own son.

I have tried to keep it to myself, but every time after that moment I was imagining it was you when I was with Tommy. I came hard every time I pictured you while I was with him. Tommy never knew, of course. I have never told anyone about my real feelings for you. I dream about being with you almost every night.

Even as I write this, I know that I will probably never have the courage to let you read it. I can only hope that some day you read this letter and have the same feelings for me that I have for you. I love you in a way that no mother should love her son, but I can't help myself.

I love you.

-Mom

My hands shook before I reached the end of that letter, and I looked up from the page to my mother sitting in front of me. She looked as nervous as I can ever remember her looking. This was an enormous revelation. She had felt this way about me for years—it wasn't just something that happened by chance on this road trip. She shifted uncomfortably and cleared her throat.

"Well?" she asked quietly. "What do you think?"

I folded the letter carefully and put it back into the envelope. My bath towel was still wrapped around my waist, and I was hard beneath it. I tapped the envelope against the knuckles of my left hand, trying to think of the perfect thing to say. I smiled at her when I realized that it would take me a lot longer than a couple of minutes to think of it.

"I love you so much, Mom," I finally said. I shook my head. "I was trying to think of the perfect thing to say, to express how amazing you are and how lucky I am. Maybe in a few years, it will come to me. For now, all I can say is I love you too, in a way no son should love his mom, and I don't care what the world thinks of me for it."

She cried out and leapt from her chair, diving onto me and knocking me back on the bed. She kissed my mouth so hard I would have a fat lip later. Neither of us really cared in that moment. We were so in love, and so turned on. My towel and her robe flew across the room as we enjoyed each other once again on that hotel bed.

After lots of kissing, licking and sucking, Mom went after the lube again. She lay on her back with her legs spread wide and let me watch while she worked the slippery gel into her tight and horny little hole. She handed me the tube and continued working two slick fingers in and out, stretching her sphincter and preparing it for me. I knelt between her thighs and stroked the lube over the length of my hard cock.

"You are so damned sexy," I groaned down at her. She just beamed back up at me. Once again, her smile just melted me—except for my cock, of course. That thing was like granite.

Her asshole was still incredibly tight, but it was ready for me this time. Mom rested her calves on my shoulders as I eased my thick cock into her. She gasped out loud when that first orgasm surprised her. I wasn't even halfway in yet.

"I can't believe it!" she cried. "This just feels so—oh!—so fucking good!"

It got better than that for both of us. This time, I did play with her sopping pussy while I fucked her sweet ass. Once again, I lasted far longer than I had any reason to think I could. I pounded her asshole in that position until she babbled incoherently for me to stop. I gently eased my cock out of her and turned her onto her side. I kissed her neck and rubbed her back until she could catch her breath.

Then I got back up on my knees and slid into her asshole from behind. The view was as incredible as the sensation of her tight ass swallowing my cock. That position really gave me the control to take long, deep strokes in and out of her. It was fantastic. Somehow, though, I still managed not to come.

Finally, she had me lie on my back while she rode me with my cock back in her ass. She fed me her hard nipples and groaned loudly as she bounced up and down on top of me. She was much rougher than I had dared to be, since I was worried about hurting her. That intense ass-fucking finally pushed me over the edge and I howled as my cock erupted deep in her amazing, gripping ass. She smiled down at me after she finished shivering through her own intense orgasm, and then she lay on my chest and kissed me tenderly.

"That was even better than my wettest dreams," she whispered.

The phone rang, causing us both to jump a little. It was a courtesy call, letting us know we had fifteen minutes to check-out. We had to rush to get cleaned up, packed, and checked out of the hotel. Mom called Barbara to let her know when we got back onto the road. Her bottom was still recovering, so I was driving. I managed not to laugh out loud as I listened to my mother's edited version of our road trip.

Barbara's voice was just audible, and it oozed relief when she realized we were alright. "I am so glad you called," she said, "I had expected you earlier and was really starting to worry. People drive like idiots around here."

"No, we're fine," Mom said. "We just left in too much of a hurry. We were exhausted before we even reached Atlanta and had to stop for a couple of hours of sleep. Paul was such a trooper, driving through the night. We finally stopped just north of Orlando and slept in this morning. We did take the time to have a really nice breakfast." I bit my lip as she shifted her hips in her seat. Her tender bottom made it difficult for her to sit comfortably after our 'breakfast'.

"We should be at your place in two hours, depending on traffic," Mom concluded. Her eyes suddenly went wide, and she covered the phone. "Paul!" she said urgently, "please pull over quick! I need to use the bathroom—like now!"

I heard Barbara's voice as she said, "I'll let you go, then. See you soon!"

From the look on Mom's face, I knew she desperately needed to go, so I swerved the car into the next exit lane and pulled into the nearest gas station. Mom hustled inside, and I sat in the car and waited. I sipped my sports drink and my eyes lit on the Wal-Mart bag. I whistled when I saw the sexy nightie she had bought.

Damn. I cannot wait to see her in that.

Next, I pulled the empty box the tube of lubricant had occupied. As I read the package, I realized why I had lasted so long fucking my mom's sweet ass. This particular lube had numbing and relaxing agents added. They had certainly done the job—my mother's bottom had managed to accommodate me nicely once the lube had relaxed her sphincter. The numbing quality had kept me just desensitized enough that I had lasted through several intense moments that would have had me coming otherwise.

I returned the empty box into the shopping bag and froze when I saw the home pregnancy test kit. It had never crossed my mind that pregnancy was a possibility when I had filled my mother's pussy with semen the day before. Mom caught me holding the bag and looking pale when she got to the car. She gently took the bag and leaned in to kiss me.

"It's okay, Paul," she assured me softly. "I'm sure you'll make a wonderful father."

She waited five full seconds before adding, "Just not soon."

She could not help but burst out laughing. I was not amused, but I was terribly relieved. "Oh, you should see your face!" she gasped. Her hand squeezed my thigh reassuringly. "I'm sorry," she said, "I know that wasn't nice, but I couldn't help it."

"You'll pay for that later," I growled, biting her bottom lip. I checked the rear-view mirror and looked around before backing out of the parking spot. Mom reached into my lap and squeezed my dick.

"I can't wait," she murmured.

In fact, she could not wait. Once we were back on the highway, she gave me another marvelous blowjob. I know passing truckers got an eyeful of that action. She teased me to the brink of orgasm again and again over the next hour and a half. We pulled off of the highway at a mostly-empty rest stop so she could slurp down a load of my semen. We stretched our legs and walked around afterward. Mom's bottom was fully recovered by that time.

"I think I can drive the last bit from here," she offered. She then leaned in and whispered hotly into my ear, "I just wish we had more privacy. I'd love you to take my ass again, right here."

I groaned and my freshly-drained cock throbbed in my shorts. This sexy woman was insatiable, and I loved that about her. I reached down to squeeze her sexy ass on the way back to the car. A fellow who was watching his kids play grinned at us when he saw my hand on that shapely bottom. Clearly he had no idea that this was my mother, and it gave me a nasty thrill to imagine his expression if he found out the truth.

Mommy, you have the most amazing ass and pussy I have ever sunk my cock into, I thought. Not to mention your talented, cocksucking mouth, you wonderful, wonderful woman.

She turned and smiled at me, as if reading my dirty thoughts. Her bottom pressed back into my palm as she craned her neck back and kissed me. My tongue invaded her mouth, and we stood next to the car kissing until someone honked from further down the parking lot.

We laughed as we slid into the car. For the last half hour of our road trip, I slid my hand into my mother's shorts and played with her dripping-wet pussy. When we pulled onto the street where Barbara lived, I pulled my hand out of her shorts and made a show of licking my fingers clean. We were both smiling until the house came into view, and then sadness came crashing down on us both.

We had enjoyed each other so much on this journey that we had managed to forget its somber purpose. My father was gone. We were here to pay our respects to him and to comfort his forlorn widow. Barbara came rushing out of her front door as soon as we pulled up to the curb. She strode up to my passenger side window and motioned for me to roll it down.

"Go ahead and park in the driveway, next to my car," she said as soon as my window was down.

It was almost noon, and the moist heat of the south Florida air felt like a sauna as soon as we stepped from the car. I was so unaccustomed to the humidity that I began sweating immediately. Barbara threw herself into my arms and clung to me desperately.

"I'm so glad you're here," she sobbed into my chest. Her big, soft breasts mashed against my belly and threatened to arouse my cock again. It had only gone soft minutes before when I thought of my departed father.

My mother came around the car and Barbara released me. After an awkward moment, Barbara wrapped my mother in another fierce hug. Mom's face showed her surprise, and she held her arms out for a moment before wrapping them around Barbara's back. More sobs wracked Barbara's body, and she shook in my mother's arms. That sobbing was contagious. My mother broke down and the two women cried uncontrollably as they held each other on Barbara's front lawn. My own eyes misted up and I had a huge lump in my throat. Still, I couldn't help but be aware of the stares we were attracting from the neighbors.

I gently led my mom and step-mom into the house. I returned to the car and carried our bags and the cooler inside. Barbara directed me to just set everything on the dining room table with a wave of her hand. Her eyes were still red, but both of them seemed much better after they had let all of that emotion out.

"The table is fine," she said, "We can sort that out later. Right now, I just want to sit down and catch up with you guys."

I nodded and set the cooler on the table. I put mom's travel bag next to that, and set the shopping bag between them. My own bag was a bit heavier and had my dress uniform inside. I leaned it against the side of one of the chairs. I stretched for a moment before joining the two women on the living room couch. Mom patted the cushion between them, and I sat and put an arm over each of their shoulders. Barbara leaned into my side with an appreciative sigh, snuggling her head against my shoulder.

I looked from her to my mother. Mom didn't look jealous when she looked at Barbara's face. She had something going on in her mind, though. I just couldn't figure out from her expression what it was. Barbara turned her head and smiled up at me.

"So, tell me about Afghanistan," she prompted.

There was only so much I could say, since most of it was so classified. This was not my first time going through it, though, so I recited the prepared story that told what I was allowed to tell. I got six minutes into that story when my mother cut me off with narrowed eyes.

"Wait a minute," she said. "That is exactly, word-for-word, what you said to me the night before last. Did the Army give you some sort of prepared speech?"

"Pretty much," I answered with a shrug. "Look, you know I'm not allowed to talk about most of what we did, or where we were," I swallowed the lump in my throat and added softly, "or any of the guys we lost over there." I cleared my throat and kept my expression carefully controlled before I went on. "I'm telling you what I am allowed to tell you. None of it is a lie, but the Army wants us to be consistent when we tell you the parts we can. Even if I could tell you everything, though, I wouldn't. Some of that stuff would give you nightmares. If you knew everything, you would never have let me reenlist."

"Why did you reenlist, then?" Barbara asked. "If it was so awful and dangerous, why would you put yourself through that again?"

"The guys I served with were like brothers to me," I answered without hesitation. "There were seven of us in my unit that got to the end of our first enlistment at around the same time. We talked about getting out, and what we would do as civilians. Then one of the guys, Carlos, said he was going to reenlist. At first, we all looked at him like he was nuts. Carlos told us he was going to get married. He planned to use that reenlistment bonus to set him and his wife up with a better life.

"Over the next few weeks, we all changed our minds. We knew we could trust each other in a way we couldn't trust some raw recruit. The seven of us had enough experience that our odds were much better if we stuck together. So we all reenlisted. We were in it together, for each other."

"So how are Carlos and his...?" Barbara started to ask. She trailed off when I shook my head sadly. I couldn't tell them about it—about the IED that ripped two of my best friends to shreds—along with two other guys I never even got the chance to know. "Oh," she finished when she saw my expression. "I'm sorry, Paul."

"Not your fault," I said softly. We had tracked down the terrorist shit-bags responsible for the explosives and ended them. It didn't bring my friends back. "Overall, we did a lot of good over there," I said. "There are kids growing up and going to school that wouldn't even be alive if we hadn't protected them. There are whole families we saved from terrorists. And...well, there are a lot less terrorists." I added that last bit with a grim smile.