Scent of a Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother shivered in my arm. She had never seen that look on my face before. I resolved to never get that look on my face again. I didn't want my mother to be afraid of me. Oh, sure, I knew I could be a scary man. It just wasn't something she needed to live with.

I rubbed both of their backs and gave them my warmest smile. "Let's talk about something else, shall we? Mom, wasn't there something you were going to tell me about Theresa?"

The color drained from her face, and her wide eyes landed on Barbara. She managed to get that under control almost instantly. "Oh, I thought I already told you," she lied, "Theresa and Mike were talking about getting engaged later this summer."

I chewed on my lip as I regarded her. What could my sister have told her that she couldn't say in front of Barbara? My sister had stayed with Barbara and Dad as often as I had, maybe more. My nose twitched as it caught that familiar faint scent. My mother's eyes widened when she saw my nostrils flare. Almost imperceptibly, she shook her head.

The mystery surrounding my sister just got deeper! I wanted so badly to find out what was going on, but I knew not to ask questions when I had been warned. I smiled at my mother and found a 'softball' question to toss to her instead.

"What do you think, Mom? I have barely met Mike. Do you think they make a good couple?"

She released a relieved breath. "They are cute together. Mike is alright, I guess. As a mother, I never feel like anyone my kids date can ever be good enough, though."

"You're so lucky," Barbara said softly. I turned to watch another tear roll down her cheek. "I wish we had gotten to have kids." Her voice, already hoarse, dropped to a ragged whisper. "Now I don't have anybody."

It was heartbreaking, and that simple, terrible statement made something snap inside my mother.

"No!" she said, loudly. "You're not alone, Barbara, not ever. You have us, now. We're your family." She pulled Barbara across my lap and hugged her fiercely. I felt awkward and squashed between them, and managed to wrap my arms around both women. That still felt awkward.

My mother looked up at my face and she gave me a sympathetic smile. She gently released Barbara, putting her hands on the younger woman's shoulders and holding her at arm's length. "I know what would be good for you," she said. "You should sit in Paul's lap and let him hug you. He's really good at it, you know?"

It seemed strange to hear her suggest that. Still, Barbara did it. She slid into my lap and I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her to me. She moaned at that touch, and her thick nipples hardened against my chest. Suddenly, I could smell the aroma of her aroused pussy. My mother's own sweet smell got stronger as she watched Barbara wrap her arms around my neck.

"You should kiss her, Paul," Mom murmured into my ear. That shocked me. I knew that Barbara heard her as clearly as I did. "She's your mom, too, Paul. Show her that you love her."

In a flash, what went through my mind was that I didn't love this woman. I had never gotten past the nagging suspicion that she had caused my parents to break up. I had tolerated her, for my dad's sake. She had been nice enough to me and my sister that it was easy to put up with her. I knew that she made Dad happy, and that had counted for a lot. But love?

I looked into her eyes, and that moment changed everything. She looked so vulnerable, so terrified of rejection. Her heart had been broken when my dad died—more than mine had been. He had been her whole world, and he was gone. In that moment, my heart ached for her. Around the lump that formed in my throat, I managed to get out the words that changed everything.

"I do love you, you know."

"Oh, Paul," she breathed. And then she was kissing me. Not like any mother ought to kiss her son, either. This was a hungry, deep, tongue-hunting-my-tonsils kind of a kiss. It took my breath away.

My eyes were still caught up in hers, but my peripheral vision was focused on my mother. She was watching us with an aroused and self-satisfied grin on her face. This was exactly what she had wanted when she urged Barbara into my lap.

"That's so beautiful," she murmured, softly rising from the couch. "I'll give you two some privacy." She walked away from us and out the front door.

Barbara's eyes went wide, suddenly, when she felt my erection throbbing beneath her. She broke off our kiss and leaned back to look into my eyes. "Paul," she breathed, "do you really...want me?" Her hips slid forward, pressing her crotch against my throbbing boner. I nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I can't help it. I do want you, Barbara, very badly."

"Oh, baby," she growled, kissing me again. "Don't be sorry. I want you too."

She got up onto her feet and I stood up. She took my hand and turned, leading the way. Both of us were a little unsteady on our feet as we walked hand-in-hand to her bedroom. Despite how turned on she was, Barbara was shy as she unbuttoned her blouse. She had no reason to be. Her body was...

"Magnificent," I breathed, unable to tear my eyes from her breasts.

"Thanks," she whispered. She moaned softly as I leaned in to take her thick, hard nipple into my mouth. Her hands squeezed my shoulders. My hands found her shorts and began unbuttoning them. They dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them as I shifted my hungry mouth to her other nipple.

She began to slowly undress me as I worshipped her heaving breasts. I stepped out of my shorts and her hand closed on my hard shaft, stroking it slowly. Her other hand cupped my chin, and she gently guided my face up to hers. She kissed me hungrily one more time and then looked into my eyes.

"I need you to take me, Paul. Now."

"Yes ma'am," I breathed.

She turned and crawled up onto the bed. That shapely ass was just too much to resist and she squealed in surprise when I grabbed her hips and drove my tongue into her pussy from behind. It was every bit as delicious as it had smelled when she had been wiggling in my lap earlier. She groaned into the covers and her fingers tangled in the sheets. Her round cheeks were soft in my hands as I spread her open.

After a minute, she managed to wriggle out of my grasp and flipped onto her back. I dove between her spread legs and resumed feasting on that delicious little pussy. Her fingers slid into my hair and she grabbed hold of two handfuls, pulling lightly as my lips and tongue worked her over. I brought my right hand up to her and used two fingers to spread her open so that I could drive my tongue in deeper. Once I had slurped up her juicy nectar, I slid those two fingers inside her and latched onto her clitoris.

She screamed, pulling my hair painfully as an intense climax ripped through her. I relented and pulled my face from her sensitive pussy, and she finally released my hair. I rubbed my scalp and she bit her lip when she saw the look on my face.

"I'm so sorry about that," she whispered. "It was just so intense."

"It's fine, don't worry about it," I replied with a grin.

Once again, I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth, this time looking into her eyes the whole time. The shaft of my hard cock rested between the moist lips of her pussy. After she had recovered and was less sensitive, she rubbed those wet lips up and down my length. I kissed her right nipple after I released it, and leaned back to spread her legs. I had to watch when my throbbing cock took her pussy for the first time.

We both groaned as it spread her open and slid inside. She was soaked, and that sweet pussy welcomed me in. She was surprisingly tight. That made me realize that she had not had sex in a long time. I prepared myself mentally, to make sure that I made this last as long as possible. I wanted this first time to be special for her.

It was the kind of dumb thing that guys think, I know. For her, this had already been incredibly special. She was sobbing into my neck when I finally collapsed on top of her and filled her pussy with a load of my thick cream. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my mother shift in the doorway as she pulled her hand out of her shorts. She had been watching for some time, and had come when I did.

I expected her to leave, so I was surprised when she approached the bed instead. Of course, Barbara was even more surprised. I felt her body jerk beneath me when she saw my mother standing by the bed. Once again, her eyes were wide with surprise. Mom smiled down at us.

"You two were so beautiful together," she said. She shook her head and her smile was beautiful. "I hope you don't mind, Barbara, but I just had to see it for myself."

"You...you don't mind?" Barbara stammered.

"Of course not," Mom replied, leaning over and rubbing my exposed back gently. "I have to admit, I am really turned on right now, just from watching the two of you. I love you both, but Paul is my son. You are his step-mom." She leaned in, and her voice had heat to it. "He can put a baby in you, Barbara."

My cock lurched inside her, and Barbara groaned, "Oh, God."

The idea had all three of us turned on. Barbara seemed a little embarrassed and shy about Mom watching. She blushed, and I felt her tight vaginal walls tightening around me. She let out a soft little "oh" when she felt me hardening and lengthening inside her. She shivered, and her nipples crinkled up and hardened when I slowly pulled back and then slid my throbbing length in to the hilt and held it there.

"You're so lucky, Barbara," my mother breathed. "I wish I had nice, big breasts like yours. Paul must get so hard for you when he sees them." She reached out her right hand tentatively. "May I?" she asked.

Barbara nodded almost imperceptibly, and then my mother's hand tenderly closed on her breast and gave it a soft squeeze. She gently played with my step-mom's nipples and it was impossible for me to tear my eyes from that sexy sight. Barbara's breathing quickened and she moaned softly. Only then did I realize that I had resumed fucking her.

It was as if my hips had a mind of their own, driving my cock in and out of that marvelously tight sheath. She's your mom, too, Paul, my mother's words replayed in my mind, show her that you love her. I groaned softly as I took her sweet mommy-pussy and filled it with hard cock. He can put a baby in you, Barbara. It was too much for me. I was thinking of the term 'baby batter' as I filled her pussy with as much of the stuff as my balls could feed her.

I looked down at her aroused face, her nipples hard as my mother played with them, and locked my eyes onto hers. "I hope you want my baby, Barbara. I plan to put one in you."

"Yes!" she cried out. She wrapped her legs around me tightly, and pulled me to her for a smoldering kiss. My mother's hand was trapped between our bodies and we shook through an amazing, loving climax.

My mother joined us on the bed, once she could extricate her hand. She sat against the headboard and played with her pussy, talking dirty the whole time she watched us. Barbara was on her knees facing her while I plowed her pussy from behind and squeezed and spanked her shapely bottom. Barbara leaked our mingled fluids the entire time, in a near-constant state of climax.

I was so aroused just from the aroma of their wet pussies that I felt perpetually on the edge of that next shattering orgasm. I never quite got there, though. I was just too drained—physically and emotionally—and was still exhausted from the past week. Eventually, I wore poor Barbara out and we collapsed onto the bed in a sweaty puddle of satiated flesh.

My mother's wide eyes met mine, and I had to look down to figure out what had her shaken like that. Barbara's face was pressed into my mother's crotch, and her labored breathing and groans were going right into my mother's aroused pussy. She blushed and shook as it got her off. When Barbara realized where her mouth was, she apologized—right into my mother's quivering pussy.

"I'm so sorry, Monica," she moaned softly. Then she gave the crotch of my mother's shorts a soft little kiss. "I'm just too exhausted to move right now."

I managed to find the strength to slide my body off of hers, and pulled her down the bed enough to give her room to breathe. I looked up at my mother. Her face was flushed with her arousal, and her nipples poked out through her bra and blouse. I don't think I had seen them that hard before, even when she had been crying out in orgasm. She looked embarrassed as our eyes locked once again.

I was too tired to do anything other than slump onto my side on the bed. Darkness closed in and I slept, curled up around Barbara's shapely backside. I slept on when they got up and gently covered my unconscious body. It was dark in the room when I awoke several hours later. The only illumination came around the closed bedroom door. It took me a few minutes to work out where I was, and my eyes searched around the room until they settled on the small alarm clock.

It was ten-thirty. My stomach growled at me, and I realized I had awakened when I did because I was famished, not because I was caught up on my sleep. I found the switch on the bedside lamp and clicked it on, planning to dress before leaving the room. My clothes weren't on the floor where I expected to see them. Glancing around, I realized they were gone.

I quietly opened the bedroom door, and peered down the hallway. My mom and step-mom were talking quietly over coffee at the dining room table. Our bags and the cooler were gone. I would have no choice but to ask them before I could get dressed. I walked toward them, and my mother saw me. There was a twinkle in her eye.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said jokingly. Barbara turned and grinned as she looked at me. Evidently I was the only one uncomfortable with the fact that I was naked.

"My clothes have disappeared," I said. "I was going to get dressed and see about something to eat, but..." I made a helpless gesture with my hands.

It looked like they were going to make a suggestion about what I could eat, but then my stomach cut loose with a very loud grumble. They both got wide-eyed and then they realized how late it was. They were both apologetic as Barbara headed into the kitchen to find some food for me, and Mom led me into the guest bedroom to show me where my clothes were.

I was ravenous when I finally sat down to eat. It took me a few minutes before I realized that I was jamming food into my gullet like some wild animal. I sat up and carefully chewed and swallowed the mouthful of food.

"Sorry," I said, "I was so hungry I forgot where I was." I proceeded to cut and chew mechanically as I looked back and forth between the two sexy women.

I had missed something important while I was sleeping. Mom and Barbara were both dying to tell me, but couldn't figure out how to break it to me. I set down my fork, took a long drink of milk, and then set the glass down.

"Okay, what did I miss?" I asked, folding my hands in my lap and sitting still.

They exchanged a startled look and still could not figure out what to say. I turned to Barbara, guessing that they both knew what had happened. I figured she would appreciate the opportunity. "Barbara, please tell me what happened," I said. She looked at my mom, and she nodded her approval.

"I came out to help Monica put away your things," she said. "I picked up the cooler, and the shopping bag fell open on the table. I went to pick it up, and was shocked at what was in there. It wasn't until I noticed that the box from that lube was empty that I put it together, though."

I looked from her to my mother. Her expression seemed torn between shame and relief. I looked back at Barbara and nodded.

"I was just planning to move your clothes into my bedroom," she continued softly, "but when I figured out that it would not just be me you were sleeping with, I figured I shouldn't push my luck."

"Okay," I said calmly, "that's one less secret between us. Mom, did you tell Barbara what is really going on with Theresa?"

That caught both of them off guard. Mom sucked in a breath and her eyes flared open briefly. She calmed down and looked at both of us. "No," she said quietly. "I am still not sure how to tell you this, Paul. I certainly hadn't thought about sharing it with Barbara. No offense!" That last was directed at Barbara. She didn't appear to know whether she should be offended or not.

Mom appeared to struggle internally for a while. Finally she turned to me and said, "It's about the letter."

"Theresa saw the letter?" I asked.

"What letter?" Barbara asked.

Mom was already on her feet and on her way into the guest room to retrieve it. She set the envelope on the table in front of Barbara and told her what she had told me.

"I realized two years ago that I had feelings for Paul. I wrote this letter for him, but I couldn't bring myself to actually give it to him until earlier today."

I resumed eating and we both watched Barbara's face intently while she read the letter. When she finished reading, she stood up. "I think I would like a glass of wine," she announced. "Would either of you like one?"

That actually sounded good and I said so. Mom also nodded. She and Barbara each quickly drained a half glass before sitting back and sighing. I finished my late supper and washed it down with a nice long sip of wine. It was a nice blush, not too fruity, and it went down smoothly without a bitter aftertaste.

Barbara spoke up then. "So, did Theresa find the letter and read it?"

"No, I wound up giving it to her to read," Mom replied. "Theresa came home from the university last year, over the winter break, and she was in tears. I asked her what was wrong, and she told me that Mike had proposed to her. At the time, they had been dating for three months, and they had just moved in together. I could not figure out why she was upset and crying. It sounded like that should be good news.

"'I thought you loved Mike,' I said. 'Did he do something to hurt you?' 'Oh, Mom, it's nothing like that. Mike is a great guy. It's just that...I realized that I love someone else. I can't marry Mike.'

"I really had to coax the rest out of her. She was so adamant that she could never tell anyone about this dream guy of hers that I figured it out from the way she described him." She fixed her eyes on me and went on, "He was tall and strong and kind. He had been there for her whenever she was scared or in trouble. She only realized after he went away just how much she loved him—how much she needed him. After that guy, nobody else stood a chance."

I swallowed another lump in my throat. I looked at Barbara, and there were tears in her eyes.

"I convinced her not to break up with Mike, but I got up and got the letter from that secret spot in my closet where I had hidden it a year before. I let her read it, and then we knew the truth. We were in love with the same man." She reached across the table and entwined her fingers in mine, squeezing my hand.

I looked at my mom lovingly and then my eyes went wide when that bombshell finally hit home. Theresa felt the same way? Oh my God! When did that happen? How...then I had that montage playing through my head, of all the times I had held her in my arms, stood up for her, bandaged her injured knee, comforted her after her first heartbreak. I had always loved my little sister. I just didn't know if I felt the same way about her that she did about me.

I looked at Barbara's tear-streaked face, and knew in that instant that I would be as unable to resist my lovely sister as I had my mother and step-mother. After we finished our wine, both women joined me in Barbara's bed. Barbara played with her pussy and moaned while she watched my mother lovingly suck my cock. After that, Barbara rode my cock while my mother sat on my face and I feasted on her heavenly pussy.