Scent of a Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's in the glove box of the car," he said. I nodded.

"Sorry," I said, "but you might want to have that handy."

"Really?" his eyes were wide. Once again, I just nodded. That had him reeling—literally. Once again I put my hand on his shoulder, this time to steady him.

"Sorry, man," I said. "Let's finish this game, and then we can sit out front and talk for a bit."

The funny thing was, with his mind completely distracted, Mike ran the table. I had to laugh.

"Shark!" I accused him, laughing. "You were going to sucker me into putting money on the game, weren't you?"

He saw I was kidding, and laughed along. We gathered up the balls and returned them to the bar, taking our beers onto the front porch of the place. It was set up for the cigarette smokers, and nobody questioned us sitting there with our beers. Mike took a long swig and looked at me.

"You know your sister is crazy about you," he said softly. "I understand why, from everything she has told me. It's not that I'm jealous, I just wish..." His eyes were a little distant. Clearly, this was something he had thought about quite a bit. "I wish I could have known you guys when we were younger. Then maybe I could have been her hero."

"It's not too late for that," I answered. I took a sip of my beer before I went on. "You can still be her hero, but then she'll have two. Can you live with that?"

He looked at me for a long moment before he answered. "I love your sister, Paul. Do you really think I can be her hero? I don't think I could do what you did, join the Army—"

"Oh, don't you dare!" I cut him off. "You will be her hero because you don't join the Army and abandon her. We all loved our dad, but he was gone more often than he was around. I became her hero in his absence. It never occurred to me until I was gone that I was following in my dad's footsteps, that way. I'm back from that world, Mike, and I don't plan to make the same mistake again. If you marry my sister and join our family, you have to know all of that."

He nodded, letting me know that he understood. We finished our beers and took the bottles back inside. We were contemplating having another when Mike's phone went off. He looked apprehensive when he answered it. I grinned and gave him a thumbs-up, which earned me a smile.

Hell, I liked Mike. I was rooting for the guy. He was smart, he was fun, and he loved my sister. If this worked out, he would be the younger brother I never had. As a result, I was nervous for him when we got back to the house. I popped open the glove box and found the box with the ring in it. When I handed it to him, the symbolism wasn't lost on either of us.

"You should put that in your pocket," I instructed. He licked his lips nervously and slid the little black box into the pocket of his shorts. I couldn't help but be a jackass, then. "And you should fix your hair, it looks like shit."

He almost yanked the rearview mirror off, pulling it over to look at his hair. His eyes were wild until he saw my face. Then they narrowed. "You're an asshole," he accused.

I laughed, and then leaned over to give him a hug. "Welcome to the family, Mike," I said. I clapped my right hand in the middle of his back, and heard him cough out a "thanks" before we got out of the car and marched up to the house.

Mike wound up holding onto that ring for a while before he needed it.

Theresa was starry-eyed and that look was entirely for me. Mike and I exchanged a look and a shrug, and he wandered out to the kitchen to help the moms with lunch. Theresa missed it, but I watched as both women embraced him. I hadn't prepared him for that. I wasn't really prepared either, when Theresa fiercely gripped my hand and led me into the guest room. I gulped when she locked the door behind us.

"Mom said she finally gave you the letter," she breathed. "And she told you that I feel the same way."

I nodded, taking in the obvious arousal emanating from my sister. I wished that I had either gone with a soda or brushed my teeth. I didn't want to smell and taste like beer for this important moment. Theresa didn't seem to care when her tongue entered my mouth. She was frantic at first, and I knew I needed to calm her down. This was too important to rush. I put my arms on her shoulders and pushed her to arm's length.

"Let me see you," I breathed. Her eyes were on fire. She nodded and her hands flew to unbutton her blouse. "Take your time," I added, and she nodded again. I pulled my own shirt off over my head and set it next to me when I sat on the bed.

I watched my sister remove her blouse. She was shy when she unclasped her bra and dropped it to the floor. Her nipples stood out proudly from those mouth-watering globes. "Perfect," I whispered to her. She blushed, but her smile was dazzling. She dropped her shorts, and then slid into my lap once again. The crotch of her thong was visibly drenched and the aroma was sensational. I devoured her breasts and listened to her sexy moans while she dry-humped my cock through my shorts.

As much as I wanted to take my time, this moment had been years in the making and she had very little patience. Theresa urgently unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my shorts. I lifted my hips and slid the shorts and boxers down. Before I could even get them off, she had pulled her panties to the side and slid my hard cock up into her juicy pussy.

"Hey!" I got out, before she locked tongues with me once again and hungrily fucked my cock. My sister's pussy was incredibly tight, almost as tight as Barbara's ass had been just hours earlier. She looked so damned sexy, writhing on top of me like that. We broke off the kiss and both sucked in air, and then she pushed me onto my back.

Theresa looked incredible as she rode me, her breasts bouncing in time with her urgent thrusts up and down. She looked even more amazing when that first orgasm ripped through her body. I was a little worried that her passionate cries would bring Mike running to investigate.

Now, my sister is very petite, right around five feet tall with her shoes on. I was always able to lift her easily. She groaned softly in protest when I lifted her off of my lap. I was able to kick my shorts and boxers off, and then I turned on the bed and pulled my sister's tasty pussy to my hungry mouth. I loved looking up at her naked body while I ate her, and her expression had my cock throbbing behind her sexy bottom. She shook through a second climax and then weakly pressed on my forehead until I released her.

"Damn," she hissed, "you are even better at that than I dreamed." She was shaking as she pulled her thong down her shapely legs.

I rolled onto my side and renewed my oral assault on that sweet pussy. I was delighted at the way she moaned around the head of my cock. Once again, we were urgent as we slurped on each other noisily. She choked on me slightly and had to pull her head back when I buried my tongue inside her. My hands seized her tight little buttocks and I drove her into my face and fucked her with my tongue.

After that intense session, she rolled away off the bed to escape my ravenous mouth. She leaned on the side of the bed and panted for a bit before she could speak.

"Dammit," she groaned, "I was supposed to be the one getting you off, Paul. My mouth and pussy were supposed to be irresistible, and you..." She shook her head. I understood; she had fantasized about this for years, and it wasn't going the way she thought it would.

I rolled over and slid out of the bed. Theresa squealed when I grabbed her up and tossed her onto the bed. My hands closed on her ankles and spread her legs wide open as I crawled up between them.

"You've been teasing me with this sweet little pussy for years," I growled at her, "and now I'm going to take it!"

"Yes!" she cried, as my cock thrust into her.

I wasn't gentle with her, but she didn't want gentle. She wanted me to take her violently, and I did. Her lacy little ankle socks shook crazily in the air as I pounded her pussy. Again and again she cried out in orgasm. She looked irresistibly sexy, and then it was my turn. I buried my cock in her and groaned as my balls clenched up. I came hard in my sister's tight pussy, loving the way it squeezed and milked my shaft.

"That was more like it," she sighed. Her eyes were filled with happiness. I leaned down to kiss her, and slowly pumped my hips as more and more semen flowed into her. My head shook involuntarily as the last few pulses left my balls. "I love that," she whispered.

I slid to my side next to her. "You love what? Me shaking helplessly as that amazing pussy of yours drains me?"

"Exactly," she grinned.

"Good," I said, leaning over to kiss her breast, "because I love it too."

Then it occurred to me that we had been pretty loud. Mike should have broken down the door to check on Theresa when he heard her crying out. My brow furrowed. What was going on out there? Now that we were being quiet, I thought I heard moaning coming from the other side of that locked door.

"Theresa," I said quietly, "What about Mike? Do you love him?"

"I do," she replied slowly. She reached over to cup my face. "It's just that I have always wanted...this." She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her right back.

"I never really got to know Mike before today," I said after that lingering kiss. "I like the guy. We should go check on him, you know."

Theresa was reluctant to get out of the bed, but she followed my lead. We dressed and stepped out of the guest room, and the moans coming from Barbara's room were clearly audible as we walked quietly to that doorway.

"Mom? Mike?!?" Theresa gasped. The scene that I expected to see had my sister shocked.

Mike was kneeling in the bed behind our mother, pumping in and out of her from behind. They were facing us, as was Barbara. She was behind Mike on the bed, pressing her breasts into his back and rubbing his chest while whispering into his ear. I turned to my sister as I unzipped my shorts.

"It looks like Mike will fit right into this family," I said. I pulled out my dick, still glazed with my cum and Theresa's pussy juice, and fed it to my mother's eager mouth.

Mike had slowed his stroking hips, but never quite stopped. I grinned at him in encouragement, and he resumed giving Mom's pussy the cock she needed. I pulled Theresa to my side so she could watch.

"It's really up to you, sis," I continued in a conversational tone as I began face-fucking Mom. "Either you can marry Mike, or he'll wind up marrying Mom. Will he be your husband...or your step-dad when he fucks you and gets you pregnant?"

They all heard me, and they all looked at me like they couldn't believe I had said such a thing. Nor could they believe how turned on they were at the idea. Mike shook as he filled my mother's hungry pussy with a load of cum. She inhaled my cock to the root and moaned loudly around it before pulling her head back to announce what we had all seen.

"Mike's coming inside me!" she gasped. My cock had been cleaned thoroughly, and my mom's eyes lit on my sister's. "You still have a load of Paul's sperm in your pussy, don't you?"

Theresa nodded, and then she gasped when our mother began to strip off my sister's shorts. Before she could form a real protest, Theresa was on her back with her legs spread wide. Mom was hungrily slurping that load out of her. Theresa shook and groaned as her pussy was drained. Then Mom lowered her hips onto my sister's face and began feeding her Mike's cream from her freshly-fucked pussy.

Mike and I watched that hot scene unfold from opposite ends of Barbara. My step-mom eagerly slurped Mike's messy cock into her mouth as I fed mine into her horny pussy from behind. Mike's legs shook noticeably when Barbara picked up speed on his shaft. I slid out of Barbara and had her turn around, "Mike's legs are going to give out," I said. "Mike, you get over here, and I'll take that spot."

"Okay," he said. He moaned as Barbara buried her face in his lap. I held her hips steady as I fed my cock into her wet pussy once again.

"One thing is for sure," I muttered, "we're going to need a bigger bed."

* * *

We wound up getting two massive super-king-sized beds to go in the much bigger bedrooms of our new house. It was in a state none of us had lived in before, so it didn't draw unwanted attention when I married my father's widow. Just as we had done for Theresa on her wedding night, Barbara got to be the epicenter of all the sex the night of our wedding. Mike and I took turns filling her mouth, pussy and asshole with our hard cocks, while Mom and Theresa worshipped her hard nipples, stroked and kissed her body, or slurped a fresh batch of cum out of her pussy or ass.

On the next anniversary of my parents' wedding, it was Mom's turn at the center of attention. Her favorite was when I fucked her ass while she sucked Mike off, with Theresa licking her pussy. Barbara spread Mike's ass and she drove her tongue up inside him until he exploded in Mom's mouth. That was too much visual stimulation to go along with my mother's incredible, tight asshole. I unloaded inside her with a loud series of grunts, and she moaned and swallowed while my sister feasted on her flowing nectar.

The insurance companies had eventually paid a lot of money for my dad's fatal accident. His life insurance came first, and then the insurance companies of the other two big-rig drivers had settled with the family. We had sold my mom's old house, as well as Barbara's. None of us needed to work, and every day we had as much sex as we could manage.

* * *

We were pretty careful so that I would not get my mother or sister pregnant, but it is still possible that at least one of my sister's kids is mine. Mom's little boy, my youngest brother, is the spitting image of Mike. Barbara had four children, and we're pretty sure all of them are mine. Not that it matters, really, since all of the kids are healthy.

We all love all of those kids and take care of them equally. It boggles my mind to think about it sometimes. So often in my own childhood, I only had Mom to look to for advice. These kids have three moms and two dads available any time they need help. I just hope we don't mess them up too badly by loving them too much.

Well, that and the "I've got three moms and two dads" thing when they get to school. That could be an issue. For now, though, we are all one big, blissfully happy family.