Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she began to slowly rub the entire length of her hot pussy and clit against Angela's, Alexandra looked down at Angela with an expression of deep seeded need and eyes full of emotion as she suddenly said, "When you're ready, sweetpea, I would love to consider you my daughter and for you to consider me as your mother, just like Brenda."

Angela was so stunned by this revelation that she actually stopped sucking the nipple still in her mouth. As her eyes widened even more in shock and surprise as the words sank in, Alexandra began a mind-shredding tribbing of their pussies and clits. Angela moaned around the nipple as she felt electricity flow through her pussy and clit at Alexandra's amazing and experienced technique. Unconsciously Angela began sucking the nipple again only harder and faster now, making Alexandra moan and sigh in pleasure. Alexandra knew that after planting the seeds of their future mother/daughter acknowledgment, she needed to distract the young girl and keep her mind away from the topic lest the young girl overthink the issue and/or become too emotional. This way Angela could let the offer germinate as she was being fucked into oblivion and when she could properly process the situation she would.

Angela tried thinking about her offer, of having another mother, of being her daughter, and of being her girlfriend's sister, none of which was a problem for Angela quite the contrary. But it was all so sudden and she just couldn't think straight right now with Alexandra feeding the young girl her hard nipple and ordering her not to stop and with the amazing feeling coming from her pussy and clit. Alexandra was right, Angela couldn't focus on anything other than her pleasure right now. Finally seeing the young girl's eyes close again in contentment and pleasure, Alexandra knew her plan was working.

Feeling tiny hands suddenly begin winding around Alexandra's sides, she looked down and saw Angela's eyes were still peacefully closed, the young girl was still her hard nipple and increasing the strength and speed, and had now begun to hold herself to the older woman. Alexandra smiled warmly and brought her hand around the back of Angela's head to cradle her again, the older woman loved the extra feeling of giving comfort and nurturing to the young girl.

Angela felt the hand gently holding her head and opened her eyes to see Alexandra gazing back at her with deeply emotional eyes. Angela stared up at the older woman having not expected to feel anything for her or see her feeling anything for Angela. The situation left her confused and unsure of what to do. Thankfully her heightened emotions and the pleasures she was receiving from the tribbing caused her hips to buck involuntarily again making both women moan in pleasure at the added strength and friction. Alexandra brought her free hand to the small of Angela's back and pulled the young girl's pelvis right against hers and angling the young girl to add to their pleasure. This new angle allowed Alexandra to press their clits together and hold them together while she gently rocked their bodies, causing their clits to move together easily without causing any friction or irritation to either woman.

Angela moaned softly around the nipple and began swirling her tongue around the edges, as her desire shifted from focusing on her own pleasure and moved to also give it back. Keeping her eyes on Alexandra wanting to see her reaction to the new stimulation and wanting her to know Angela was doing this to give the older woman pleasure. Holding the older woman's body close caused her to feel the small tremors that began rolling through Alexandra's body. She watched as Alexandra let her mouth fall open and heard her soft sigh of pleasure. Alexandra then looked down at the adorable young girl still sucking happily on the hard nipple and smiled seductively as she continued to roll her hips pressing her clit against Angela's clit as she leaned down and whispered, "Such a good girl."

Brenda and Danielle were already feeling their orgasms take hold. Instead of the technique being used by her lover, Brenda had chosen to intertwine their legs and press their pussies and clits firmly against each other. With Danielle's leg raised to Brenda's chest and gripping it tightly, Brenda was able to roll her hips and work both of them as fast and hard as she chose. She had used the same technique with her daughter this morning and knew Danielle always orgasmed hard in this position. Both women clung desperately to one another as their orgasms took hold. As they rode out their orgasms they continued to roll their hips into each other desperately needing more stimulation until they collapsed in a mound of panting and gasps for air. They lay quietly as they kissed lazily enjoying their post-orgasm highs. Hearing the soft moans next to them, they turned to watch the sensual first lovemaking between the other pair. They both smiled as they snuggled closer to each other and watched the adorable young girl being slowly pleasured by the dominant mother. Both women knew that the other pair couldn't be allowed to part from each other until Angela lay exhausted and unable to move. The satiated pair knew these orgasms between the other pair were crucial to Angela. Alexandra needed to secure and solidify her place in the young girl's heart. The young girl in question was still not aware of the place she held in Alexandra's heart, but she was beginning to see.

Alexandra was moaning louder now and rolling her hips faster. Angela could feel their clits pressing against each other wonderfully. Both women could feel their orgasms approaching as Angela began to press herself against Alexandra. Alexandra's moans were loud and full of need as she worked her hips faster. Angela's moans were muffled by the hard nipple that she refused to give up after realizing how much she enjoyed them. Her muffled moans and licks sent amazing sensations through Alexandra's nipple and directly into her pussy. Angela tightened her grip on the older woman desperately trying to hold onto her as if letting her go would end their growing pleasure.

The constant rolling of their hips and pressure on their clots were working both of them into a frenzy. Alexandra locked eyes with Angela again and refused to look away, wanting to orgasm as they gazed into each other's eyes. Alexandra hadn't planned to work herself to orgasm, all her plans and techniques had been geared toward making the young girl orgasm. But Angela's constant suckling and licking of Alexandra's hard nipples had driven the older woman towards her orgasm. She had considered telling the young girl to stop so she could focus only on driving Angela to orgasm, but seeing the bliss on the young girl's face made Alexandra refuse to take that pleasure away from the poor girl.

With their eyes still locked and their pleasure reaching a crescendo, Alexandra moaned out, "I want you to cum, sweetpea. I want to feel your pretty pussy spasm and shake against me."

Angela felt her body go rigid and her hips bucked uncontrollably, driving her clit exquisitely hard against Alexandra's. Angela's face scrunched in on itself as the young girl refused to close her eyes and her lips clamped down hard on her nipple as she sucked harder than ever, as her orgasm exploded from her clit. Angela's bucking hips, the stimulation to her nipple, and the sheer determination on the young girl's face sent sensations rolling through Alexandra, triggering her orgasm. Both women clung to each other as they breathed heavily and enjoyed their orgasms together. When the fog of her orgasm lifted, Alexandra looked down at Angela who was panting adorably with her treat still held between her lips. The older woman smiled warmly and began stroking the young girl's cheek tenderly. Angela just gazed at the older woman trying to remember why she had been so timid and fearful in her presence. With a small sigh, Angela opened her mouth and gently removed Alexandra's nipple as she looked her in the eyes before placing a tender kiss to the nipple. As Angela still held the large breast in her hand she smiled adorably up at Alexandra as the older woman lowered her lips to capture Angela's in a passionate kiss.

Alexandra then maneuvered her body to spoon the young girl and wrapped her arms around her tiny form. Angela snuggled back into the older woman's body, wanting to feel her warm skin against hers. She sighed softly as she felt Alexandra's arms tighten around her body and felt her placing gentle kisses against her neck.

Knowing she had to keep the young girl active and aroused so Angela wouldn't relax and fall asleep, Alexandra playfully bit the young girl's earlobe as she moaned out, "I hope you understand that we are not even close to being done tonight, sweetpea. Your sexy young body has been driving me crazy with lust and I intend to satisfy myself. You want to satisfy me, don't you sweetpea?"

Angela shivered at the bite and the erotic intentions of the older woman. Her natural submissive nature kicked in again as she reminded herself that she had already offered herself to Alexandra and that she had accepted the young girl's submission. Feeling the older woman running her nose over the skin on her neck as she inhaled her scent had shivers running through her young body again. She also wondered what other activities the older woman had in mind and felt her pussy tingle at the thought. She loved submitting to the three women in her life. The feelings and sensations she got when submitting to the dominant women always made her pleasure so much more exquisite and overwhelming. Finally remembering to answer, Angela breathed out, "Yes, ma'am. I do."

Alexandra purred in the young girl's ear and began placing kisses across her neck. Angela moaned and tilted her head to the side giving Alexandra better access to her neck. She let out a soft sigh as she felt the older woman biting her neck softly enough to make her pussy tingle but hard enough to have her submissive instincts kicking in. Alexandra began trailing her tongue over the soft skin of Angela's neck as the young girl sighed softly. Placing a gentle hand on the young girl's jaw, Alexandra tilted her head to allow the older woman to claim her lips in a slow and sensually deep kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Alexandra disentangled herself from the young girl and crawled to place her head on the pillows at the head of the bed. With her legs spread apart to expose herself completely, Alexandra locked eyes with Angela as she slowly trailed two fingers over her clit and between her pussy lips. Smiling seductively at the captivated young girl, she said, "Sweetpea, why don't you take that slip off now so I can see all of your sexy young body?"

Angela blushed as she pulled the pink slip over her head leaving herself completely naked. Alexandra openly looked the naked girl up and down, she licked her lips erotically, and then looked back at the young girl's eyes as she continued to slowly rub her pussy. Deciding she wanted more, she beckoned with a curling finger and said, "I've heard wonderful things about your skill and ability to eat pussy, sweetpea. And seeing you in action made me so wet and horny. I think it's time for you to show me how amazing you are and how much you enjoy licking pussy. I'm so wet for you. Come over here, sweetpea, I want to feel that cute little tongue in my pussy. Be my good little girl and make me cum."

Angela was so enthralled by the erotic show and Alexandra's sensual seduction that she felt dazed as she began crawling toward the delicious-looking pussy. As she settled herself between Alexandra's legs, wrapped her arms around her thighs, gazed longingly at the pussy in front of her, and finally remembered her manners to submissively say, "Yes, ma'am."

Angela then placed her nose right in front of the dripping wet pussy and inhaled deeply to fill herself with the amazing aroma of Alexandra's arousal. Angela then placed kisses and tiny licks up and down Alexandra's inner thighs, making the older woman moan in pleasure and desire. Angela had not intended to tease Alexandra but felt her own pussy tingle as she slowly inched closer to the wet and needy pussy. Now wanting to draw out and build up to what they both wanted, Angela continued her sensual kisses and licks to Alexandra's other inner thigh. As Angela looked up and saw a tiny drop of pussy juice about to drip from Alexandra's pussy lips, the young girl lost all desire and ability to draw the seduction out any longer as she immediately latched her lips completely around Alexandra's wet pussy, sucked the dripping pussy lips into her mouth, and plunged her tiny tongue deep inside her pussy refusing to let any yumminess go to waste by claiming all the pussy juices for herself. Alexandra had not been prepared for the young girl's sudden attack on her pussy, she immediately arched her back off the bed, gasped in shock, gripped the young girl's head holding her in place, bucked her hips uncontrollably, and moaned out, "Oh, sweet Jesus!"

Alexandra felt like the girl was literally eating her pussy. Feeling the tiny lips wrapped around her entire pussy sucking greedily for any excess pussy juice, her pussy lips being sucked into the tiny mouth and cleaned thoroughly of any dripping juices, while the little lapping tongue searched deep inside for all of the pussy juices the young girl could get directly from the source had Alexandra quickly closing in on her next orgasm. On the verge of hyperventilating, the older woman attempted to calm herself to no avail. The overwhelming pleasure this young submissive girl was forcing on the dominant mother had her close to tears as she gripped her forehead in a failed attempt to focus herself and relax under the onslaught of pleasure.

Alexandra felt warm arms hugging her from the sides and opened her eyes to find Brenda and a very naked Danielle cocooning her from both sides. Unable to speak over her ragged breathing, she turned to Brenda with a look that shouted the overwhelming pleasure and exquisite ecstasy the young girl was giving her. Brenda smiled warmly and looked down at her daughter's head nestled firmly between Alexandra's thighs as she leaned next to her lover's ear and whispered, "She's such a good girl, isn't she, my love?"

Nodding her head as her only response, Alexandra's breathing picked up and her pleasure mounted. She forced her face into the crook of her lover's neck for comfort as Brenda and Danielle offered soothing whispers all variations of, "Just let go."

With her back arching off the bed and a loud cry of release and relief, Alexandra's orgasm crashed over her. Alexandra collapsed back onto the bed in a heap as she gasped for breath. Brenda gently stroked her lover's cheek as she and Danielle continued to offer her comfort and support after such a quick buildup to such a powerful orgasm. Angela was still happily licking all of the delicious juices out of Alexandra's pussy. She was pleased with herself for not wasting a drop of the dominant woman's yummy juices even when she had orgasmed so hard that Angela had difficulty keeping her tongue inside her. Feeling the older woman begin to relax, Angela withdrew her tongue after one last lick on all surfaces just to make sure she had got all the pussy juice. Placing one tender kiss on Alexandra's pussy lips, she raised her head to see all three women staring down at her with proud smiles on their faces. Blushing under the weight of the warmth being thrown at her, Angela was about to duck her head and hide her face against Alexandra's wall inner thigh when her mother called out, "Stay right where you are, young lady. I think Alexandra needs some further demonstrations of your skills as a good little submissive. Why don't you give her clit a nice long experience in your mouth? Don't go too fast or too hard, sweetheart. Make love to her clit and show her how devoted you are to pleasing her."

With a shy smile under the warm gazes of the three beautiful women, Angela answered back, "Yes, mommy."

She then gently placed her lips around Alexandra's sensitive nub and began a slow suckling reminiscent of the technique she used to suck the older woman's hard nipples. Feeling a sense of contentment and belonging begin to flow throughout her tiny body, Angela slowly closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations she was feeling and the knowledge that she was giving Alexandraso much pleasure.

Alexandra sighed softly as Angela began her slow and gentle suckling on her clit, whispering, "Such a good girl."

Danielle whispered into her mother's ear in mock hurt, "What about me, mother? Aren't I a good girl too?"

Alexandra was blissfully enjoying herself and mock glared at her daughter, gripped her hair possessively, and pulled her lips to hers for a dominating kiss. Tightening the grip on her daughter's hair to give her just enough pain to get her point across while also making her pussy tingle, Alexandra broke the kiss and said sternly, "Don't you compete against your sister, honey. Your mother loves you both equally."

Danielle smiled warmly at her mother then looked to gaze down at her kitten, girlfriend, and now sister only to find the young girl still with her mouth latched around her mother's clit, staring up at them with obvious surprise in her eyes and her face. Brenda immediately soothed her shocked daughter saying, "Everything is fine, sweetheart. You just keep doing what you're doing like a good girl. Ok, sweetheart?"

Angela resumed her suckling on Alexandra's clit but never took her eyes off of Alexandra, (her new mother?). Angela liked the idea of being sisters with her girlfriend, not only because they were already so close and wanted to be closer, but also because of the pussy moistening taboo of being in love with her sister, openly dating, and fucking her. Angela had to admit she had feelings for Alexandra. The comfort and protection she felt when she was in her arms, not to mention suckling her hard nipples, had made her blissful and relaxed. Looking over at her mother, Angela saw that Brenda was still smiling warmly down at her and encouragingly nodded her head as if telling her daughter that it was ok to feel this way toward Alexandra as well as herself. Sighing around the clit in her mouth, Angela pushed her confusion aside and simply tended to Alexandra's sensitive nub. Angela allowed herself to relax and let her instincts take over as she closed her eyes blissfully and continued suckling Alexandra's clit.

Alexandra moaned softly again as she rubbed her latex-gloves hands erotically up her body. Then suddenly remembering she had them on, quickly stripped the gloves from her hands and gripped both her lover and daughter affectionately as she purred, "Mmm, much better."

She turned her head to look at Alexandra and saw her daughter was still gazing longingly down at Angela. With a smirk spreading across her face, she leaned into her daughter's ear and said, "Are you jealous of your mother or your sister?"

She had the extreme pleasure of making her daughter blush and dip her head shyly, very uncharacteristic of the usual self-assured and confident Danielle. Moaning softly as she tenderly stroked her flushed daughter's cheek, she said, "You've been holding out on me since your sister's arrival. I've missed my little pussy licker. Why don't we have some more mother-and-daughter time? Now climb up here and let your mother give you a nice long kiss."

Alexandra then maneuvered Danielle to straddle her face as the young girl faced the wall with both her mother's hands gripping her ass cheeks possessively. Alexandra felt her mouth water at the sight of her daughter lowering her pretty pussy directly onto her waiting mouth. Feeling her daughter's pussy lips settle on her waiting tongue had Alexandra moaning as she began licking deep inside the pussy. Alexandra really had missed her daughter's touch and her pretty little pussy. Since Angela had moved into the house, and Danielle's bedroom, the two girls had always been together when her daughter was home. No longer having their young energetic daughter as a buffer between the two older women that they could ravish whenever they wanted, had meant that the sex between Brenda and Alexandra had increased and even became more intense, not that either of the lovers complained.