Slave Girl Ch. 03 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda looked at her three lovely ladies, with their faces buried in each other's pussies, and felt her pussy throb and moisten. She moaned out, "If this isn't the sexiest thing I have ever seen then I don't know what is."

All the other women were too busy and enjoying themselves too much to respond, as Brenda looked for a way to get involved in the daisy chain. Seeing her daughter with her cute ass in the air made Brenda's mouth water. She crawled off the bed and walked behind her daughter, who had her knees pulled up under her tiny body as she blissfully sucked and licked Alexandra's clit. Brenda smiled warmly as she looked at her cute daughter with her knees tucked under her body with her lips wrapped around Alexandra's clit looking so adorable as she seemed to be worshiping the older woman, which in a very sexy way she was. Brenda settled herself with her knees on the floor which brought her mouth to the perfect height to access the tiny girl's pussy and asshole. Careful not to startle her daughter, Brenda placed her nose close enough to her daughter's pussy she could feel the heat coming off the wet little pleasure palace. She then inhaled deeply and moaned at the sweet aroma of her beautiful daughter's little pussy. Finally unable to resist anymore, Brenda slowly ran her tongue from her daughter's clit, between her pussy lips, and over her puckered asshole.

Angela stiffened and squeaked in surprise, but a swift spank to her tiny ass cheeks and the order from her mother to "Keep going," had Angela returning her concentration to the clit in her mouth. Angela did her best to block out the wonderful things her mother's tongue was doing to her pussy and asshole, but the older woman's experience and expertise made that nearly impossible. Trying to distract herself and concentrate on making Alexandra orgasm, she slowly closed her eyes and continued to suck and lick the clit. Almost immediately her mind drifted to the bliss she felt when she had practically nursed from Alexandra's hard nipples as the older woman cradled her head and held Angela to her body. She had felt so content and comforted at that moment that everything else faded away. Putting herself back in that frame of mind came easier than she had expected and with a quiet sigh she felt herself relax completely with the only thing on her mind was sucking and licking the clit clamped between her lips.

Brenda felt her daughter sigh and saw her whole body seem to relax. Looking at the floor-to-ceiling mirror on the opposite wall allowed Brenda to see the contented and blissful expression on her daughter's face. Wondering if her daughter could feel anything at all even if Brenda forced an orgasm upon her. Smiling as she continued to tongue fuck her beautiful daughter's tiny asshole, she would enjoy putting that theory to the test.

Although slightly aware of her mother's attention to her nether regions, her only thoughts were still on the clit in her mouth. She loved licking pussy and sucking clit. Her pussy became so wet and hot whenever she kissed any of these three women passionately. Sucking nipples and breasts were particularly fun and let her watch for the woman's reactions to her attentiveness. Surprisingly, she also loved licking her girlfriend's and mother's assholes and thought that when she had the chance to she would probably enjoy licking Alexandra's asshole too. The sense of accomplishment and happiness she felt when she brought one of these beautiful women to orgasm was almost as good as experiencing an orgasm herself. Her submissive nature and her newly discovered enjoyment of all things involved in lesbian sex, or possibly just all things involved in sex with her new family, had Angela wet and horny almost all the time. Living in a house with three beautiful dominant women, who all apparently wanted Angela to join the family and have lots of sex with all of them, gave Angela a sense of belonging. The idea that at any time any of these women or several of these women might walk up to her with the word intention of wanting sex and submission from Angela made her pussy tingle at the thought of it. She wondered if she would actually have the courage to approach any of these women and present herself for submission. Hopefully...

Gripping Alexandra's thighs a little tighter, Angela added more pressure to her suction and licked harder across her clit. Angela then brought her fingers up to Alexandra's pussy and coated her fingers in the older woman's pussy juices, before slowly sliding her fingers into her pussy. Angela felt Alexandra's pussy immediately clamp down on her fingers, but after a second or two she relaxed and Angela was able to take aim at Alexandra's g-spot. The older woman's hips bucked against Angela's face as the young girl hit pay dirt. Angela smiled around Alexandra's clit as she continued to curl her fingers inside the older woman.

Alexandra was going crazy because of the things the little minx was doing to her clit and pussy. No matter how sweet and adorable she is, Angela was a natural lesbian and could bring any of the women in the family to screaming orgasms. Doing her best to lick her daughter's pussy, Alexandra suddenly felt a tiny hand let go of her inner thigh. Angela continued to suck and lick her clit as she stimulated her g-spot, so she wasn't overly concerned. Then Alexandra felt a tiny slick finger begin to tease and probe her asshole. She moaned into her daughter's pussy as Angela pressed a finger into her asshole and began finger fucking her. Knowing she would not last long, Alexandra redoubled her efforts to make her daughter orgasm first.

Danielle was losing her mind in lust and need. She wished she was facing her sister, lover, girlfriend, kitten any name or description worked. She wanted to check on her and make sure she was still ok with all of this, but judging by her mother's moans into her pussy, her kitten was doing more than fine. She wondered how her kitten would react when she finally called Alexandra mom or mother. She had come so far and just needed a little more to get her there. She smiled and moaned at the thought of being in love with and fucking her sister. Danielle had seen Angela's shocked expression when her mother had referred to them as sisters, she only hoped her kitten was ok with that.

Brenda was enjoying her feast of wet pussy and tight asshole as she continued to pleasure her daughter. She was also worried about the same things as Danielle. Her daughter was so sweet and innocent despite everything she had been through. Every time she thought about her daughter's tormented past she wanted to run to her and crush her in a tight hug as she whispered soothing and loving things into her ear. This was her daughter and no one would ever hurt her again. Licking deep in her daughter's pussy she felt a slight tremor around her tongue as her daughter was approaching her next orgasm. She smiled and licked as deep as she could, wanting to get all of her daughter's juices when she came.

Alexandra felt her body begin to shake under the undoubtedly amazing skills of her soon-to-be daughter. Remembering back to the young girl's expression of pure bliss as she suckled Alexandra's nipples made the older woman wonder if she had the same expression right now as she suckled Alexandra's clit. Just then she felt her daughter's pussy tremble and heard her breath catch as the young girl suddenly rocked her hips backward, skewering her pussy on her mother's tongue. Danielle cried out and shook violently enough that Alexandra had to grip her tighter lest she fall off her mother's face.

Danielle's cry of orgasm and her pussy's sudden release of delicious juices across Alexandra's tongue triggered the older woman's orgasm as well. She cried out into her daughter's pussy as her own pussy exploded in ecstasy.

Brenda heard the two preceding orgasms and was determined that her daughter join them. Moving her hand to her daughter's clit she placed her thumb and forefinger on either side to begin gently pinching and rubbing the sensitive nub. She smiled against her daughter's pussy as she remembered the first time her daughter had offered herself to her and the first time she had tasted the young girl's pussy.

Angela was still busy licking all of Alexandra's pussy juices after the older woman's orgasm. She was blissfully unaware of what her mother was about to do. With a squeak of surprise and a jolt to her system, she felt her mother begin stimulating her clit. The long buildup, her surprise at the new stimulation, Alexandra's delicious pussy juices on her tongue, and her mother's tongue deep inside her pussy finally pushed Angela into her orgasm. The three women were now panting and gasping as their orgasms rocked their bodies.

Danielle began to slowly move off her mother's face and crawled backward until she was cuddled up to her mother with her head on her mother's chest as Alexandra tenderly stroked her fingers through the young girl's hair. Angela crawled up Alexandra's body until she was mirroring her girlfriend and Alexandra was comforting her in the same way. Brenda watched them laying together with a smile on her face. The older women made eye contact and smiled at the cute scene. Brenda, feeling naughty, crawled up onto the bed and next to her daughter as she leaned down to whisper in the girl's ear, "Here, sweetheart, this should help."

Brenda then guided her daughter towards Alexandra's exposed breast. Angela instinctively opened her mouth and let her mother guide her onto Alexandra's hard nipple. The young girl moaned softly as she began suckling blissfully. Alexandra sighed contentedly as she enjoyed Angela's warm mouth on her nipple. Brenda looked over and saw Danielle watching with a smile on her face. Brenda then quietly said to Danielle, "Honey, I think your mother would also enjoy your attention."

Danielle then placed her mouth over her mother's nipple and began suckling as well. The young girls were both holding their respective breasts in their hands as they contentedly suckled from their mother. Alexandra moaned softly as she enjoyed the attention of both her daughters. Brenda looked over the scene and smiled at her lover as she said, "A beautiful daughter on each breast, you are in heaven, aren't you, my love?"

Alexandra smiled warmly as she looked from her adorable daughters to her lover and said, "If I'm not, I'm very close."

The young girls had their eyes closed with their tiny faces showing their blissful enjoyment as their mother continued to gently stroke their heads. Angela and Danielle were moaning softly as they continued to suck their mother's nipples. Brenda wished she had her phone to take a picture of the erotic scene. She loved how content and natural the girls looked. Brenda smiled at her lover as she said, "I think our daughters enjoy nursing together like this. It's nice when two sisters can share so easily, don't you think, my love?"

Alexandra could only nod in agreement as she gazed from one daughter to the other. Danielle and Angela both heard their mothers. Neither girl could argue with the older women. Alexandra placed a tender kiss on each girl's forehead. The girls moaned softly and snuggled closer to their mother.?Brenda loved the scene before her but knew they couldn't allow the girls to become too blissed out or relaxed yet. With a smirk on her face, she naked her hands between the thighs of each girl and placed her thumbs on their clits. As she slowly made circles with her thumbs, she said, "Our girls look to adorably delicious nursing from their mother's breasts, but do you know what would be even sexier? Having both girls on their knees pleasuring you at the same time with their little tongues, one in front of you and one behind you. Can you imagine having your daughters licking your pussy and asshole like good little girls? Mmm, I can feel how hot and wet our daughters' pussies are. I can tell they both love that idea. We'll have to do that sometime. But right now I want to spend some more time with Danielle. My poor daughter must think I've abandoned her h what with all the time and attention I've been giving to her sister. You should spend some more quality mother/daughter time with Angela. I'm sure she needs to feel her mother's body over her and your strong arms holding her tight."

Both girls were moaning louder, as they locked eyes, and began squirming under the stimulation of their mother's thumb on their clits and hearing her descriptions. Alexandra smiled warmly as she said, "I think that's a great idea, my love."

She looked down and caught the eyes of Danielle as she asked, "Don't you agree, honey? Wouldn't you enjoy spending some more quality time with your second mom while I spend more time with your sister?"

Without taking her mouth off or stopping her suckling, Danielle nodded her head to her mother. Alexandra smiled proudly as she placed another tender kiss on Danielle's forehead. She then turned to Angela who looked up at her with big doe-eyes as Alexandra asked her, "What about you, sweetpea? Do you want to spend some more quality mother/daughter with me? We still have more time apart that we need to catch up on. Don't you agree?"

Angela mimicked her sister as she slowly nodded but continued to lazily suckle her mother's nipple. Smiling at the young girls' adorable contentment, Brenda gently pulled Danielle from her mother's breast and felt her pussy tingle as she heard the young girl's quiet whine at the loss. Brenda smiled down at the forlorn pout on the girl's face as she pulled her onto her lap and gently caressed her skin and stroked her hair comfortingly. Smiling reassuringly at the young girl, Brenda soothingly said, "Don't worry, honey. You have two mothers to nurse you."

Brenda then reached behind her back and unclasped her corset, before slowly pulling it from her body to reveal her large breasts. Danielle moaned longingly as she brought up her hands to tenderly run her fingers across the large breasts. Brenda placed her hand on the back of the young girl's head and gently guided her opening mouth to her nipple. Danielle closed her eyes as she wrapped her lips around her second mother's nipple and began sucking contentedly. Brenda held the young girl's body to hers as she cradled her head holding the blissful girl to her breast.

Brenda and Alexandra looked from their daughters, nursing happily at their breasts, to each other and shared a warm smile. The mothers couldn't think of a more erotic and sensual scene between mother and daughter. The older women tenderly stroked their hands through their daughters' hair, as the young girls gently gripped their mothers' breasts in their small hands. Angela and Danielle were blissfully content in their mothers' arms as they suckled. Neither girl could remember feeling this relaxed and comforted as they were at that moment. Feeling their mothers soothingly stroking their fingers through the young girls' hair had both daughters moaning softly as they felt themselves being held by their strong mothers. Angela wondered if this was what having a loving and comforting family felt like. She sighed against the nipple as she let her mind go blank and simply immersed herself in this new feeling of love and devoted comfort. She didn't feel the tear roll down her face and her new mother gently brushed it away as she felt her daughter finally let go and relax into her mother's body.

Both mothers let the young girls nurse and suckle at their breasts for longer than they had intended. The dominant mothers knew these next few orgasms would completely tire both girls and they both knew not to allow either blissful girl to get too relaxed in their arms, but neither had the heart or the will to make them stop. Finally knowing her daughter was beginning to surrender to sleep Alexandra knew she had to act. She began placing tender kisses across her daughter's face until adorable eyes opened at looked up into her eyes with untold emotion swimming behind her pupils. Alexandra leaned down and whispered into her daughter's ear, "I'm going to lay you down now, sweetpea. I'm going to strap-on my big rubber cock and fuck you until you cry my name as you cum again and again. Just remember, let go of everything else. Just let yourself feel what you know you feel. No one will hurt you again. You're ours now. You have two mothers and a sister who all love you very much. You are safe with us. Let everything you've been through go and let yourself be happy and loved. Ok, sweetpea?"

Angela stared up into her mother's living face and let her words wash over her body as she slowly nodded. Alexandra placed another tender kiss on her daughter's forehead before gently laying her down on the bed beside her. Angela let her mother's nipple fall from her mouth as she watched the older woman reattach her strap-on. Brenda had done the same thing with Danielle and was also strapping on her dildo, as both girls silently watched their powerful mothers prepare to claim their young pussies again. As Alexandra crawled between her daughter's legs and positioned them both for their last rounds of sec tonight, Angela spread her legs and then wrapped them around her mother's waist. The young girl trailed her fingers over the strong woman's body and luscious breasts before wrapping her arms around her mother's neck as she gazed into her eyes. Without speaking, Alexandra grabbed her rubber cock and ran the cock head between her daughter's wet folds coating it in her juices before slowly pressing forward and entering the young girl's pussy. Mother and daughter sighed at the feeling as they continued to gaze into each other's eyes. Once Alexandra was all the way inside her daughter's pussy, she positioned her arms under her daughter's body to support her own weight and hold her daughter close. Angela felt her sense of belonging grow into lust and need for her strong mother as she remembered the older woman's commands to let go of everything else. She felt a calm flow through her body as she felt the warmth of her mother deep into her soul. Neither spoke as Alexandra began a slow and steady pace to fuck her daughter. Angela had never expected to feel what she felt for Alexandra nor for Brenda and Danielle, but she felt herself following her mother's instructions as she let go of her tormented past and let herself feel the overwhelming emotions for her new family.

The sounds of soft sighs and quiet moans began to fill the room as both mothers claimed their daughters for the last times tonight. Danielle risked a glance at Angela and saw how peaceful and content she looked in her mother's arms. Brenda followed her daughter's gaze and smiled as she whispered to the young girl, "Your sister is fine, honey. She knows that she belongs with us now. Look at her face. Look at her body. She knows that she is safe with us. She's ours and she always will be."

Danielle looked back to her mother as she smiled with tears of joy and love in her eyes as she slowly nodded, too overcome with emotion to speak. Brenda smiled warmly at her emotional daughter as she continued her slow pace of fucking her. Danielle trusted both her mothers to bring her lover, girlfriend, kitten, and now sister past her former life's horrendous torment and into their family. She let her fears go and gave in to the pleasures she was being given.

Angela felt her mother's king and thick rubber cock doing wonderful things to her pussy. She felt her pussy glisten with her juices allowing her mother to freely fuck her without the worry of hurting her. Alexandra felt her cock sliding in and out of her daughter's moistening pussy but kept her same slow pace to draw out the young girl's growing pleasure. Angela was so cute and sexy that every time Alexandra saw her, she wanted to ravish her and leave her gasping and shaking in pleasure, but right now she wanted her young daughter to feel the slow build-up. She wanted the sensations to grow until finally she came unglued by her next powerful orgasm. With their eyes still locked and the young girl still clinging to her, Alexandra began a subtle rolling of her hips that forced her dildo to strike her daughter's g-spot making the young girl's soft sighs and quiet moans move to a higher pitch that spoke of her surprise every time her g-spot was stimulated, making her whole body tingle.