Slumber Party

Story Info
Two lesbian teens host a slumber party for seduction.
20.4k words
4.75
17.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,199 Followers

God, I was excited about tonight! My parents were out of town and I was having five of my best friends over for a slumber party. All of us were on our high school's softball team. I had been planning and fantasizing about tonight for so long and now it was actually happening. If everything went to plan, this weekend would put all lesbian orgy porn to shame.

All of us were athletic girls. My name is Roberta, but I go by Bobbie. I was our catcher and team captain. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I enjoyed the way my natural voluptuous breasts and shapely ass gave me an hourglass figure. I had spent the past hour shaving every inch of my lower body and was now baby-smooth. I added some sweet-smelling body oil to complete the picture. We had all agreed that tonight would be relaxed and carefree, so I went with loose-fitting high shorts that showed off my great legs and ass and a low v-neck shirt that showcased my tits. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and went without makeup.

At 4:30 pm the first to arrive was my oldest friend and our team pitcher Rebecca. She entered my house with her usual gusto of throwing open the door and shouting "Wake up bitches, I'm here!"

Having gotten used to this years ago, I didn't bat an eye. She was dressed in baggy gray sweatpants and a shirt. Her brown hair was also in a loose ponytail and she was also without makeup. Being her usual whirlwind of energy, Rebecca dropped off four large grocery bags of snacks in the kitchen and ran back to her car for more. Having spent most of my life trying to offset her usual over-energized personality, I simply began putting up the snacks as she returned to the kitchen with the rest.

Rebecca was built like me but had brown hair and brown eyes. We had known each other since preschool when she had run up to me and declared that we were now best friends. We had been practically inseparable ever since. She was her usual bundle of energy as she talked nonstop and "helped" me put away the snacks by staying out of the way. Seeing I had finally finished, Rebecca flung her arms around my neck and excitedly asked, "So, we're really going through with this right?"

I smiled excitedly as I felt my pussy tingle and said, "Oh, yeah! Tonight we feast!"

Rebecca screamed in excitement and kissed me, before crying out, "Oh, this is going to be so much fun. I can't wait! I bet I can make Alicia so horny that she actually jumps me!"

I smiled and replied, "If we play this right we can fuck all four of them. Just remember what I said, Cindy is mine first."

Rebecca smiled as she shook her head and said, "Your little sweetpea is safe from me until after you've blown her mind at least once. I just want to see our bitches naked and ready for action. I plan to taste every pussy this weekend."

I arched an eyebrow as I asked, "Just the pussies? You're going soft on me, Becky."

She shot me a mock glare as she replied, "As you are personally aware, I'll lick anything."

I smacked her ass as I declared, "As much as I'd love to strip you down and remind you who's my bitch, the other girls should be here soon, and if I went to work on you, I wouldn't stop until you begged for mercy."

Rebecca feigned a pout as she declared, "I only did that once and you know it."

Rebecca and I had shared everything our whole lives and had never kept any secrets from each other. Coming out to each other had been incredibly easy and had opened our relationship up to exciting new things. Neither of us had any illusions of us being together romantically. Though we loved each other dearly, we both knew that any attempts at a romantic relationship would be too weird. So we just carried on as best friends and ravished each other whenever we got the chance.

Tonight's party had been our ultimate lesbian fantasy and we both looked forward to inducting four more girls into our sapphic society. Nicole and Nancy arrived next. No one could see the two vixens and not know they were sisters. They were so close in age, body shape, personality, and style that most people mistook them for twins. Rebecca and I looked forward to seeing how close we could entice the sisters to get with each other. We had long fantasized about the two sisters and had voiced our fantasies to each other during numerous long bouts of our sexual trysts.

Nicole was older by 10 months, but no one could tell by looking at them. They were both slim and perky with black hair and green eyes. Their breasts and asses were perfectly shaped for their petite frames. As the first and third bases, these sisters were knockouts. We all hugged and chatted as we relaxed in the rec room. The sisters wore matching high loose fitting red shorts and overly large red football jerseys that gave both of them the illusion of not wearing any pants. Rebecca and I were practically salivating at the image.

Rebecca had by now stripped off her sweatpants to reveal a set of boxers that exclaimed "Hit this," across her ass. Alicia was next to arrive. This knockout black girl had dark chocolate-colored skin, an ass that screamed to be licked, breasts that defied gravity, and eyes that could make a sexless nun wet. As our center fielder and power hitter, this black girl was a sight to behold. Rebecca squealed and immediately jumped into Alicia's arms bridal style as soon as the black girl entered the room. With a cry of "Oh, thank god you're here," Rebecca threw her arms around Alicia's neck and refused to let go. With a mock sigh of surrender, Alicia carried the bundle of energy to the couch and collapsed. Rebecca snuggled closer into Alicia's arms and settled herself on the black girl's lap. We all smiled at Rebecca's content smile in the black girl's arms, as Alicia mockingly asked, "Have these other girls been mean to you, honey?"

Rebecca giggled and played along saying, "Yes, they're refusing to admit that I'm the sexiest one here. You agree with me, don't you Alicia?"

Rebecca gave her best doe-eyed look of innocence as she stared up at Alicia. Alicia, to her credit and being used to Rebecca's antics by now replied, "Well, you were the sexiest one here, but now I'm here. So..."

We all giggled and fell back into our normal chatting, as we waited for our last guest to arrive. At exactly 5:30 pm, we all heard the front doorbell sound announcing my Cindy's arrival. We all smiled and laughed at her strict refusal to just come inside like everyone else. I answered the door and found my sexy Cindy dressed in an adorable black hoodie and blue sweatpants. The tiny girl was the picture of adorable. As our team shortstop, she was quick and agile.

After I pulled her into a tight hug, I grabbed her hand and pulled her along behind me. Cindy was the smallest of all of us. She was commonly mistaken for a much younger girl, even though she was also 18. She could easily be mistaken for my younger sister, with her blonde hair and blue eyes. She didn't have my big tits and luscious ass, but her petite and perky body looked absolutely amazing on her. As I pulled her into the rec room, all the other girls said hi. I immediately pulled her into my favorite place for her, between my legs. I sat on the couch and pulled her down with me, positioning her with her back against my chest, my arms around her waist, and my chin resting on her shoulder. My protective signaling was clear to everyone, Cindy was mine.

I had come to always take a protective and possessive posture with Cindy ever since I first met her a year ago when she moved here. I would always position myself in some way like this whenever Cindy was with me. I had scared away several guys already and made it known to some of the bullying girls that Cindy was off-limits. She had never seemed to be annoyed or uncomfortable with this, so I continued. She was naturally shy and quiet but was a super athlete and an asset to the team. She reminded me of an older "Little Cindy Lou Who" from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." To say that I wanted Cindy all to myself was an understatement.

Despite my hard crushing on Cindy and Rebecca for Alicia, we couldn't control our lustful thoughts about turning Nicole and Nancy into lesbians, and the idea of all six of us in a lesbian orgy made Rebecca and me practically dripping wet. As long as I got Cindy first, and the same between Rebecca and Alicia, we were both ready for tonight's fun. Rebecca and I had been planning tonight for at least a month. We had decided on a basic plan that we agreed had the best chance for success on all accounts.

We all started normal for us: snacks and a rom-com. I added in a pitcher of margaritas, which shared between all six of us was fine. None of us were tipsy but we could feel a little giddy. After that, I made us some pizzas which seemed to absorb the alcohol nicely but left us all with a happy and relaxed feeling. Next, we went with gossiping and our plans for after high school. After all of our time together at school and with the team, we were all easily relaxed with each other.

As the night wore on, Rebecca suggested the cliche of truth or dare. No one complained so I added in a few extra rules: all dares must be inside the house; the person who was dared could issue a challenge and make the person who issued the dare complete it first and afterward, the person who dared had to complete the dare; and failure or refusal by either party would result in a consequence agreed upon by all the rest of us. Everyone agreed on these rules. I volunteered to go first and picked "truth" to start us out slow and easy.

Rebecca perked up from her seat on Alicia's lap and called out, "Describe the best sex you've ever had."

I smirked at her but she and I had already secretly agreed that if any questions involving us came up, we should just pretend that the other party was a guy or some other girl. I went on to describe a 2-hour long sex session that she and I had. I had to be careful several times in my description, but I think I got my point across. Rebecca smiled and blushed, realizing that she had given me the best sex in my life. I noticed my vivid descriptions had the desired effect on the others, as they all fidgeted numerous times during my story. My Cindy pressed herself back into me and seemed to melt into my arms as I made it a point of keeping my mouth right next to her ear the whole time.

After my description, all the other girls complained of never having a guy who could go more than one round and certainly couldn't go for 2 hours. I simply shrugged and hugged Cindy tighter. I noticed that she had been unsurprisingly quiet as the other girls voiced their complaints about the opposite sex. Cindy went next and she also chose "truth." We all seemed to take it easy on her and Nicole finally asked, "Who do you think is the hottest guy in school?"

Cindy seemed to sigh in relief and answered in a shy voice, our high school football team's running back. We all agreed that he was hot as I hugged her soothingly. Nicole was up next and she also chose "truth." Alicia smiled deviously as she asked, "How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

We all laughed and Nicole giggled as she answered. The game continued like this for several more rounds with everyone choosing truth. The questions got more and more revealing, with several more girls having to describe their best sexual activities, sexual fantasies, disappointing sex, and losing their virginities. Rebecca was finally asked, "What are the most orgasms you've had in one day?"

Rebecca smirked as she asked, "Alone or with help?"

All the other girls laughed as I smirked, knowing the answer, but Nicole clarified, "With help."

We all laughed again as Rebecca had to think, but finally answered, "At least 10 times, I think. After a while, I really lose count and just go for it."

The other girls were quiet as they processed this. I was up next and decided to finally pick "dare." Rebecca smiled cheekily as she said, "I dare you to kiss Cindy on the mouth."

I felt Cindy stiffen in my arms as all eyes turned to us. I smiled as I turned her head to face me. I held her head in my hands and kept eye contact as I whispered, "It's ok sweet pea."

I then pulled her to me as I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. I smiled as I felt her relax in my arms. She sighed softly as I pulled back and noticed her eyes had closed. I then turned her back around and placed my chin back on her shoulder. Rebecca immediately complained, "That's not what I meant and you know it. You failed. Here I'll show you how to kiss her."

Rebecca acted like she was about to get off of Alicia's lap and make good on her threat. Cindy stiffened again in my arms and pressed herself back into me as she grabbed my arms for support. I smiled happily as I replied, "Nope. You said to kiss her on the lips. You never said to make out with her. You worded the dare wrong. Better luck next time."

Rebecca slumped back into Alicia as she pretended to pout, but I could see the playfulness in her eyes. I poked Cindy gently as I said it was her turn. Cindy took a deep breath but bravely picked "dare" too. Rebecca seemed to perk up and was about to fix her mistake, but was quickly cut off as Alicia quickly said, "I dare you to kiss her back."

Rebecca looked back at Alicia like the black girl had just made a huge mistake, but Alicia simply smiled back at her proudly. Rebecca pouted as she complained, "Spoilsport."

Alicia shrugged and turned to look at us, waiting for Cindy to make her move. Cindy did not disappoint. She quickly turned around in my arms, grabbed my head, and planted a tender kiss on my lips. We both closed our eyes until she pulled back. She then casually settled back between my legs and placed her arms over mine. She did this so easily like it was the most natural thing in the world for her. I smirked over her shoulder at Rebecca as I tightened my grip on my sexy little Cindy.

Nicole was next and picked "dare." I was surprised when Cindy chimed in and said, "Kiss Nancy's feet."

We all laughed hysterically and I kissed her neck as I whispered, "Good one."

Nicole immediately dropped to her knees and kissed her sister's feet. She then made a joking fanning wave with her hand as she complained, "Jesus, Nancy, foot odor."

We all laughed again as Nancy acted like she would kick her sister in the face. Nicole then joined her sister on the couch and put an arm around her affectionately. Nancy snuggled into her sister's side but remembered it was now her turn so fearfully called out, "Dare."

We all laughed but quickly decided not to do another repeated dare. Rebecca then blurted out, "I dare you to kiss Nicole's ass."

Everyone laughed except Nancy, who seemed to want to hide. Nicole nudged her sister and climbed up into her hands and knees with her ass pointed back at her. Nicole wiggled her ass suggestively as she said, "Go ahead, Nancy, fair is fair, get those lips on my butt."

She then looked over her head and cheekily said, "Or you can refuse and face the consequences."

Nancy huffed but then quickly placed a kiss on her sister's ass. Nicole acted like she had just had an orgasm, before falling back into her sister's arms. She then breathlessly said, "Oh my god, sis! That was so good. But we can never let anyone know."

We all busted up laughing as Nancy blushed bright red. Nicole then pulled her embarrassed sister into her arms and rubbed her back soothingly. Nancy buried her face in Nicole's neck to hide her red face, as Alicia declared "dare." I smiled as I locked eyes with Rebecca and said, "I dare you to put Rebecca over your knees and spank her 10 times."

This caused another round of loud hysterical laughter. Rebecca readily repositioned herself over Alicia's knees and looked over her shoulder as she submissively said, "I'm sorry, mistress, but I've been a bad girl. Please punish me."

Alicia glared down at her as she brought her hand down on Rebecca's ass in a swift smack. Rebecca jumped and sighed softly. I could tell she enjoyed the spank and any attention from her "Black Beauty" was fine by her. After nine more spanks, Rebecca readjusted herself on Alicia's lap and settled back to her favorite position with a quiet sigh. I could clearly tell the endorphins were playing havoc on Rebecca who needed a few seconds to remember that it was now her turn. She called out "dare" and waited peacefully to hear her fate.

Nancy decided to get a little revenge by saying, "I dare you to lick Alicia's ass."

We all laughed again as I asked, "What do you two have an ass fetish or what?"

We continued to laugh, but Alicia just casually stood up and bent over in front of Rebecca. The dark beauty looked at Rebecca from between her legs and ordered evenly, "You heard her, you naughty girl, lick your mistress's ass."

I swear I saw Rebecca clench her thighs as she heard Alicia's order. She quickly got up on her knees on the couch, placed her hands on Alicia's lovely ass, and ran her tongue up the black girl's ass cheek. We all laughed again as Alicia sat back on the couch and pulled Rebecca back onto her lap. With a casual tone, Alicia replied, "That's my good girl."

She then hugged Rebecca to her body and looked around the room with a defiant and pleased smile on her face. I brought everyone's attention to me as I declared, "Dare."

Nancy then tried to get a little revenge as she said, "I dare you to give Cindy a hickey on her neck."

I was surprised at the dare and expected Cindy to voice a complaint, but all the tiny girl did was stiffen for a few seconds and then submissively tilt her head to the side. I was struck by the erotic nature of Cindy submitting to me so easily. I briefly wondered if this was the allure of vampires to do many people as I slowly attached my lips to her neck and sucked gently. Cindy sighed quietly and pressed herself further into my body as I sucked her neck.

Finally deciding I had accomplished my goal, I drew back and smiled at the red spot that appeared on Cindy's neck. I placed a gentle kiss on the spot, hugged her tighter, and placed my chin back on her shoulder. Cindy shivered in my arms as she quietly stuttered out, "Dare."

Nicole seemed to want to get in on the revenge and quickly said, "I dare you to feel up Bobbie's tits under her shirt and bra."

Cindy stiffened and was still for a few seconds. Rebecca thought that maybe Cindy was being pushed too far too fast and tried to come to her rescue by arguing, "Come on, Nickie, don't be mean."

But Cindy shocked us all by quietly saying, "No, it's fine. I picked dare."

She then slowly turned around in my arms and locked eyes with me as if she were asking my permission. I nodded silently and watched her drop her eyes as she maneuvered her hands under my shirt. I watched her lick her lips as I felt her hands slip under my bra to grope my breasts. I sighed quietly but Cindy heard me and stopped as she looked back up into my eyes. I gave her a small smile and nodded my head as I whispered, "It's ok, Cindy. It just feels good."

We continued to hold eye contact as the tiny girl explored my large breasts with her warm hands. My pussy was tingling and I knew my panties were soaked. Cindy seemed to be exploring every inch of my tits and I heard her moan softly several times. She took a particular interest in my very hard nipples. I wondered if she might be considering pinching them until she blinked and seemed to realize how long she had been feeling me up. She whispered out a quiet apology as she withdrew her hands from under my shirt. She then embarrassingly turned back around and hid her gaze from everyone else as she settled back between my legs. I quickly wrapped my arms back around her body and pulled her into me as I whispered back, "It's ok, sweetpea, you didn't do anything wrong."

Feeling a little protective, I set my gaze on Nicole and waited for her to make her choice. Nicole and Nancy both seemed to take a few seconds to get back into the game. I noticed Alicia tightening her arms around Rebecca like she was trying to protect her from the sisters. Rebecca looked at me and Cindy with a hint of concern but a relieved smile at how well Cindy was doing. The fact that Rebecca felt Alicia tighten the hug helped brighten her mood significantly.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,199 Followers