Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing all eyes on them, Nancy turned her head to look at her sister as Nicole finally stated, "Dare."

I smiled deviously and had the pleasure of seeing a bit of fear on Nicole's face as I said, "I dare you to give Nancy a lap dance."

Nicole and Nancy started at this and immediately began to stutter complaints. Nicole finally remembered the rules and declared, "I challenge you to do the same to Cindy."

I tightened my grip on Cindy who immediately squeezed my arms in her hands. I took this as a sign of permission and stood up from the loveseat. Cindy shuffled backward and rested her back against the rear of the seat. I turned to Rebecca and said, "Play me a song, bitch!"

Rebecca grabbed her phone excitedly and began scrolling through her music. She smiled and hit play. The Marilyn Manson cover for "Tainted Love," began playing.

I began moving sensually to the music as I rested my hands on Cindy's thighs. I moved my body up against her and rubbed my hard nipples against her chest. With my face close to hers, I whispered, "Are you ok with this, sweetpea?"

Cindy was breathing a little harder now and simply nodded her head in approval. I smiled and turned around and began grinding my ass on her lap. I rubbed my hands up my body and felt myself up erotically as I felt two small hands tentatively begin feeling up my body. These shy hands went from my shaking ass cheeks, up my sides, and traced designs across my back.

I then turned around to face her and slid up her body to straddle her lap. I basically dry-humped my wide-eyed Cindy and smiled enticingly down at her as she gripped my thighs and ground against me. As the song ended, I dipped my head and whispered, "Was it good for you, sweetpea?"

Cindy nodded silently as I slid back into my preferred spot behind her. I hugged her to me and smirked back at the wide-eyed sisters as I said, "Challenge completed."

Now, Nicole had actually gotten the challenge wrong. Technically a challenge would require me to complete the dare as she should have done, i.e. I should have given Nancy a lap dance, but I wasn't going to tell her that. Plus this gave me an excellent opportunity to play with Cindy. Nicole though, still refused to complete the dare stating that Nancy was her sister. The rest of us, except Nancy, argued that it was all in fun and there was nothing wrong with it. I was happy to hear Cindy voice her opinion in concert with us.

Nicole still refused. Rebecca then pointed out that she now had to face a consequence. The four of us then briefly discussed what she should have to do. Alicia then stated, "You have to edge yourself until your next turn."

As the rest of us agreed, Rebecca then specified, "You can keep your pants on, but you have to masturbate until your next turn without bringing yourself to orgasm."

Nicole sputtered, but surprisingly Nancy nudged her and declared, "We all agreed to the rules, Nickie. It'll be ok. Just close your eyes and we won't make it weird."

Nicole and Nancy seemed to have a silent moment which ended with Nicole huffing and saying, "Fine," before sliding her hand down the front of her shorts. The rest of us watched as Nicole's body gave a jerk as her fingers began moving under her shorts. Nancy rubbed Nicole's arms encouragingly, before turning back to the rest of us and declaring, "Dare."

I smiled at Rebecca as I tightened my grip on Cindy. Rebecca winked at me as she snuggled closer into Alicia's arms. The rest of us then thought about Nancy's dare as Nicole silently masturbated in her sister's arms. We could all hear Nicole's quiet moans and sighs as she edged herself. Cindy seemed to enjoy the situation and began to slowly grind her ass back into my crotch as she rubbed my forearms with her fingers. My sweetpea then called out, "I dare you to rub Nicole's breasts over the shirt until she's done edging."

I tightened my grip on her again voicing my silent approval, as Rebecca and Alicia agreed. Nicole seemed to be lost in her own little world as she continued to edge, but Nancy gasped and looked from one of our faces to the others silently asking if we were serious. We all nodded at her silently and watched as Nancy huffed before slowly bringing her hands up to grope her sister's breasts. We all watched as Nicole jerked in surprise at the contact and the two sisters locked eyes. Without being told to do so, Nicole continued to slowly edge herself as her sister felt her breasts.

I whispered softly into Cindy's ear, "God, that is hot!"

Cindy silently nodded her head in response. Alicia then softly cleared her throat and said, "dare."

I smiled and glanced down at Rebecca who then declared, "I dare you to do a strip show down to your bra and panties."

Alicia laughed and taunted her by saying, "If you wanted me to strip for you all you had to do was ask."

Alicia laughed again at Rebecca's cute flustered expression but quickly unwound herself from Rebecca as she stood up. She looked down at Rebecca and arched an eyebrow as she asked, "How about some music, my little Becky bitch?"

Rebecca quickly went through her music list on her phone and hit play. Motley Crue's "Girls, girls, girls," began to play. I tightened my grip on Cindy and rubbed my face against her neck as Alicia began to dance to the music. She made a show of slowly stripping off her shorts to reveal a black lace thong. Alicia bent over sensually and pressed her ass closer to Rebecca's face. I watched as Rebecca licked her lips in anticipation. Alicia then began pulling up her shirt, then dropping it back down teasingly, until she finally pulled it over her head to reveal a matching black lace bra.

Alicia then put on a sexy and erotic dance that any stripper would envy. She moved her hands up and down her body and swayed to the music as she locked eyes with Rebecca. As the song ended, Alicia stalked forward without getting dressed again and casually retook her seat on the couch. She then looked at Rebecca and said, "Your turn."

Rebecca looked back at her in awe before replying, "Dare."

Without missing a beat, I said, "I dare you to lick chocolate sauce off Alicia's tits."

Rebecca looked up at Alicia wondering if the black girl would refuse, but she simply reached back to unhook her bra before casually tossing it aside. Rebecca then practically lunged for the chocolate sauce. Coming back to the couch, Alicia lay down on her back as Rebecca approached. She then turned the squeeze bottle upside down and trailed a stream of chocolate over the already dark chocolate-colored breasts.

Alicia gave a jerk as the sauce hit her skin and laughed, "Oh, that's cold."

Rebecca put the bottle back on the coffee table and knelt down as she said, "Here, I'll warm you up, mistress."

I watched as Rebecca lowered her head and began licking the chocolate from Alicia's breasts with slow swipes of her tongue. She reminded me of a kitten lapping up milk. I moaned softly into Cindy's ear. I trailed my nose up and down her neck and let my fingers begin to trail over her stomach. Cindy sighed softly and gripped my arms tighter as she tilted her head and exposed more of her neck to me. I glanced over at the two sisters and found them both lost in each other's eyes as Nicole continued to edge and Nancy fondled her sister's breasts. I doubt either of them knew the erotic show they were missing. I smiled thinking that inducing them into incestuous lesbianism might not be hard at all.

I turned my eyes back to Alicia and saw Rebecca was now busy sucking the black girl's very hard nipple. Cindy moaned softly and squirmed between my legs. I smiled as I imagined how wet her pussy must be right now. As we continued to watch, I gently bit her earlobe and hissed out, would you let me do that to you, sweetpea? Or would you rather do that to me?"

Cindy shivered in my arms and gripped my forearms tighter as she pleaded, "Oh god, yes!"

I moaned into her ear, then dipped my head and ran my tongue from her collarbone to her ear, before placing a kiss just behind her ear. Cindy moaned again just as Rebecca was finishing licking all of the chocolate sauce off Alicia's large breasts. Both of them were clearly worked up and I couldn't resist asking, "Need more chocolate, or is Alicia sweet enough for you, Becky?"

Rebecca and Alicia both laughed as Alicia sat back up on the couch and pulled Rebecca back into her lap with a smile. Rebecca sat on Alicia's lap as the black girl wrapped her arms around Rebecca's waist. With a smirk at me and Cindy, Alicia announced, "Your turn Becky."

Rebecca snuggled deeper into Alicia's arms as she casually answered, "Dare."

I nuzzled Cindy's neck as I asked huskily, "What do you think, sweetpea?"

Cindy turned her head to gaze into my eyes as she shyly bit her lip. She shook her head as she whispered, "I don't know."

I kissed her cheek and grinned at my timid but very turned-on Cindy, before looking over her shoulder to say, "I dare you to put a hickey on both of Rebecca's butt cheeks."

Cindy gasped and quickly turned back around to see both girls' reactions. Rebecca simply stood up, bent over lewdly, and pulled down her boxers to reveal that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I laughed and Cindy gasped at Rebecca's casual stripping. Alicia gripped Rebecca's hips and pulled her back as she leaned forward. I heard Rebecca gasp as Alicia attacked her ass cheek. The black girl shifted her hands and began groping and massaging Rebecca's ass cheeks.

After a few minutes, Alicia switched to her other cheek and continued. Rebecca was practically drooling as Alicia gripped and groped her ass cheeks. My fingers had now moved up Cindy's stomach to rub along the undersides of her perky breasts. The tiny girl squirmed in my arms and moaned softly under my touch. With a loud and wet kissing sound, Alicia pulled her head back and then smacked both of Rebecca's ass cheeks hard enough to cause her to yelp in surprise. The black girl then turned Rebecca around to expose her naked ass, which now sported a hickey on both cheeks. I smirked as I asked, "Are you marking your territory, Alicia?"

Alicia swiftly pulled Rebecca backward into her lap and wrapped her arms securely around her waist as she casually announced, "Your turn, Bobbie."

I smiled at her sidestepping and answered, "Dare, of course."

Rebecca perked up and said, "I dare you to lick whipped cream off Cindy's ass."

We all laughed, but I turned and asked Cindy if she was ok with that. Cindy blushed bright red and smiled shyly as she slowly stood up. She then slowly gripped her sweatpants and bent over to pull them down. She then casually kicked them off and handed me the whipped cream with an excited smile on her flushed face.

I quickly grabbed her hips and pushed her onto the back of the couch putting her cute butt on display. I gently trailed my fingers over her panty-covered ass cheeks as I declared, "I think these will have to go. Can't have them getting the way."

I then gripped her panties and slowly tugged them down. I gave her plenty of time to say "no" but she only gasped and shivered. I pulled her panties past her feet and casually tossed them to the floor. I turned back around and gazed at her gorgeous exposed ass. I squirted the whipped cream over her ass cheeks and even sprayed a line up her ass crack. Cindy giggled and looked back over her shoulder as I smirked at her and locked eyes with her as I leaned in to begin licking up all of the sweet whipped cream from my sweetpea's ass.

I made it a point to place kisses and gentle bites on her perky cheeks. I had my hands wrapped around her midsection and held her still by gripping her by her thighs just above her pussy. As I continued to lick her ass cheeks, I began to trail my fingers along her panty line. Cindy was moaning softly and pressing her ass back into my face. Licking all of the cream from her ass cheeks, I began to slowly run my tongue down her ass crack.

I held her completely still as my tongue neared her puckered asshole. I heard her gasp and felt her asshole clench as my tongue trailed over it. As I continued to lick downward I heard a quiet whine and looked up to see her cute puckered hole clenching and relaxing like it was winking at me. I smiled as I continued down. Just as my tongue neared her pussy, the whipped cream was gone and I pulled my head back. I trailed my hands over her soft skin and smiled at the feeling of my slick saliva on her cheeks.

Pulling her back down, I returned us to our former positions and smiled as I felt her warm naked skin on my thighs. Cindy squirmed a little in my arms and turned her head as she stuttered, "Um, maybe I should put my underwear or pants back on."

I shook my head and smiled as I replied, "I'm cool with it if you are."

Cindy blushed again but smiled shyly as she replied, "Ok."

Alicia and Rebecca were smirking at us as they cuddled together. Rebecca finally asked, "Cindy, truth or dare?"

Cindy shook her head like she was surprised at the question as she snuggled deeper into my arms and answered, "Dare."

Alicia quickly jumped in, saying, "I dare you to suck Bobbie's nipples."

Cindy hesitated, but finally asked, "You mean put whipped cream or chocolate sauce on them?"

Alicia shook her head and answered, "Nope. I dare you to suck her nipples without any extra enticement."

Cindy turned to look up at me questioningly. I simply shrugged and said, "It's completely up to you sweetpea. If you're comfortable with it then so am I. It's just a game though. You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do."

Cindy smiled up at me and nodded her head, before whispering back, "I want to."

I then smiled and sat up to pull off my shirt. I tossed it to the floor and reached back to unhook my bra. Cindy watched me with rapt attention. Her gaze was locked on my large breasts. I slowly pulled my bra off my arms and tangled them in front of her face before tossing it to the floor. I then leaned back and let Cindy take the lead. Cindy slowly brought her hands up my sides and gently groped my large breasts. She looked at them in complete awe.

Feeling frisky, I teased, "Do they look different than when you've seen me in the shower or locker room?"

Cindy slowly nodded her head as she whispered, "They're beautiful."

I felt my pussy tingle as Cindy licked her lips and slowly leaned down to capture my hard nipple in her mouth. I moaned softly as she began sucking gently. Without being told, she started to flick her tongue over my sensitive nub as she sucked. I brought my hand to the back of her head and slowly trailed my fingers through her hair.

Cindy continued to feel my breasts with her hands as she sucked my nipple. Wanting to give her a few lessons in the art of pleasing women, I brought my hands to hers and began guiding her fingers. I softly explained, "A woman's breast is amazingly sensitive. Feeling your warm hands and fingers feels amazing. But if you also run your fingers along the underside of my breasts, right here, you make my toes curl. Just like that. That's my sweetpea."

I continued to guide her through her exploration and she showed herself to be a quick and enthusiastic learner. Looking down at her face, she looked so content and happy. I couldn't wait to return the favor. After she had switched to the other nipple and continued to drive me crazy with lust, I gently pulled her mouth away from my chest. I smiled indulgently as she whined softly at the loss of my nipple. The adorable pouty expression on her face had me ready to ravage her tiny body right there, but for now, I simply pulled her back against my body and sighed when she snuggled against my bare skin.

Looking back at the two sisters, I could tell that Nicole was going nuts as she continuously edged herself but wasn't allowed to orgasm. Nicole had buried her face in her sister's neck and was whimpering quietly, Nancy was still feeling her up but was also whispering soothing things into her sister's ear. Smiling at the state of the sisters, I loudly cleared my throat and said, "Nicole, you can stop edging now."

Nicole practically burst into tears with the need to orgasm. Nancy stopped feeling her up and soothingly rubbed her head and back as she cradled her sobbing sister in her arms. Looking at Nicole, I asked, "So are you ready to start playing again, Nicki?"

Nicole nodded her head but kept her face buried in her sister's neck. Cindy then jumped in by saying, "It's your turn, Nicki."

Nicole mumbled out a quiet, "Dare."

Before any of us could say anything, Alicia chimed in and said, "Before we dare Nicki to do anything, I think the rest of you need to join me. I say everyone needs to lose their pants and shirts."

Without a complaint or objection, we all stripped. I wiggled out of my shorts. Cindy took off her hoodie and shirt, before snuggling back against my body. Rebecca took off her jersey and sighed as she felt the feeling of skin-on-skin with Alicia. The sisters quietly helped each other strip to their bras and panties without a word. Nancy pulled Nicole back against her body and continued to soothingly rub her painfully horny sister.

Seeing the obvious dark spots in both sisters' panties, we could all clearly see how turned on they both were. Looking between ourselves, the four of us tried to decide what Nicole's dare should be. Rebecca then asked, "Nancy, do you feel bad that your sister is so uncomfortable?"

Nancy immediately answered, "Yes."

Rebecca continued, "Do you realize that by feeling your sister up while she was edging, you added to her current condition?"

Nancy again answered, "Yes."

Rebecca then asked, "If you could, would you take your sister's place and feel the way she feels right now?"

Nancy nodded readily as she stroked her sister's head and said, "Yes."

I smiled as I understood what Rebecca was getting at. I then whispered into Cindy's ear. Cindy gasped but nodded her head in understanding, and said, "Nicole, I dare you to edge Nancy until your next turn."

Nicole jerked as the date entered her lust-clouded mind. She seemed to be about to object, but Nancy cut her off as she said, "It's ok, Nicki. You don't want to get another consequence, do you?"

Nicole shuddered at the thought of what else she might be required to do if she refused this dare too. Nancy continued, "It's ok, Nicki. Just do me like you did for yourself."

Nicole nodded her head and slowly snaked her hand down her sister's panties. Nancy gave a jerk and gasped as her sister began rubbing her pussy and clit. Nancy moaned softly and hugged herself to her sister's body. Alicia then asked, "Nancy, truth or dare?"

Nancy shuddered as pleasure rolled through her body and moaned out, "Dare."

I smiled and said, "Nancy, I dare you to make out with your sister as she edges you."

Nancy and Nicole were past hesitation or objection at this point, they immediately locked lips and began kissing passionately. Rebecca moaned as she watched them go and soothingly said, "See how much better that is? Now you two can share the feeling. You two have always been so good at sharing things. This should be easy."

Nicole and Nancy quietly moaned into the kiss as Nicole edged her sister. Alicia trailed her hands possessively over Rebecca's bare skin and declared, "It's my turn now and I choose dare."

Cindy was absentmindedly trailing her fingers over my skin as I did the same to her. Rebecca seemed to be blissed out as Alicia held her possessively against her own naked body. Not wanting to jump the gun on the orgy, but knowing that all of us were wet and ready to fuck made me smile against Cindy's neck. I placed an absentminded kiss on my tiny girl's neck as I finally stated, "I dare you and Rebecca to scissor for a full minute, but neither of you are allowed to orgasm."

The four of us all giggled at this, as Alicia quickly stood up and picked up Rebecca bridle-style without any effort. Rebecca giggled louder and wound her arms around the black girl's neck. Alicia casually lay Rebecca down on the floor and sat down across from her. Both girls then intertwined their legs and moaned as their pussies rubbed against each other. Rebecca and Alicia then arched their backs and began to grind against each other.