Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Nancy jolt and watched her eyes grow wider as Cindy gave her the same treatment. I gently stroked her head as I switched to Nicole's other ass cheek, but continued to play with her pussy. Nancy moaned again and squirmed slightly, but was able to keep her lips planted on her sister's inner thigh.

As I finished Nicole's second hickey, I placed one last kiss on the red spot before dropping my head down to whisper into Nancy's ear, "Your sister's pussy is so wet. Did you get your own sister all hot and horny, Nancy? Are you still horny from edging? Do you like what Cindy is doing to your pussy? I can tell Nicole loves what I'm doing. Do you want to orgasm, Nancy? Would you like Cindy to make you cum while I make Nicole cum? Or would you rather make your sister cum? I'd be happy to help. I mean look at this beautiful wet pussy. I bet her juices are so warm and sweet. Don't you think?"

Nancy looked at me with need and seemed to be begging me silently. I smiled as I said, "I dare you to lick your sister's pussy until she cums."

Nancy took her mouth off her sister's thigh and looked at Nicole's wet pussy with lust in her eyes. Without speaking, Nancy dropped her head and ran her tongue between her sister's wet folds. I watched Cindy smile as Nicole returned the favor to Nancy. We both stayed out and gently stroked the sisters' hair as they feasted on each other's pussies. I looked up and locked eyes with Cindy. We smiled excitedly as the sisters' moans began to grow louder.

I sat back on the floor with my back against the loveseat and beckoned Cindy to me with a crooked finger. She slowly crawled to me, climbed into my lap, and snuggled into my arms. I glanced over at Alicia and Rebecca and smiled as I watched them slowly running their fingers through each other's wet folds as they watched Nancy and Nicole. I whispered into Cindy's ear, "I think Alicia and Rebecca are enjoying the show."

Cindy looked over and gasped quietly as she watched them play with each other. I then snaked one hand between Cindy's legs as I used the other to pull her thighs apart and began gently masturbating the tiny girl. Cindy stiffened and gripped my forearms tightly as she leaned back against me. Cindy moaned softly and ground her ass against my crotch. She then tried to maneuver her hand behind her back to find my pussy, but I held her tightly to me as I whispered, "There's plenty of time for you to play, sweetpea. Just enjoy the shows and let me have my fun. Just relax and let it happen. I want to make you orgasm. Will you cum for me, sweetpea?"

Cindy could only nod her head as she squirmed on my lap. I bit her earlobe as I whispered, "You're so fucking sexy. I've wanted you since the first day I met you. Rebecca had wanted Alicia just as much. This weekend is all about the two of you. We've been planning this for months."

Cindy turned her head and buried her face in my neck as she moaned out, "What about Nancy and Nicole?"

I smiled as I answered, "Rebecca and I have suspected that the sisters wanted each other but were just too nervous to start anything by themselves. We just gave them the opportunity to let go and be together. Plus it's sexy as hell to watch these two lovely sisters play with each other."

Cindy nodded into my neck as she moaned again. I made sure not to break her hymen as I continued to work her wet pussy to orgasm. As I felt her breathing pick up, I whispered again, "I want to fuck you, sweetpea. Is it ok if I take your virginity?"

Cindy nodded vigorously into my neck and moaned back, "Yes, I want you to take me. Please fuck me, Bobbie."

I smiled as I teased her by asking, "Did you ever imagine that you'd lose your virginity with another girl?"

Cindy shocked me by saying, "I just hoped it would be with you."

With that, I flipped Cindy around and put her on the loveseat on her back. I then gripped her thighs and buried my face in her wet pussy. I was done taking this slow. I wanted her screaming my name as she came. Cindy did not disappoint, as soon as my tongue hit her pussy she cried out and wrapped her legs around my head holding my face against her pussy.

I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and licked all of her juices clean. As I delved my tongue into her wet hole, I trailed one hand toward her clit and began rubbing her sensitive nub. I felt her tiny hand gripping my hair as she writhed against my face. Cindy was moaning and panting as her little body squirmed uncontrollably. I tightened my grip on her thighs to hold her still.

As I continued to lick inside her pussy, I found her hymen. I licked all around it and continued to rub her clit with my fingers. Cindy sounded like she was having a stroke as she panted and moaned. She began to grind her pussy against my face as her legs shook. As her little body began to tremble and shake, I placed two fingers against her hymen and wrapped my lips around her clit. I sucked and licked her clit, causing her hips to buck violently.

As her shaking continued to grow and her moans took on a higher pitch, I concentrated on her tiny clit. With a loud cry, Cindy bucked her hips hard against my face. The force of her thrust masked the thrust of my fingers as I broke her hymen. As she was on cloud nine with her orgasm, I quickly used my fingers to enter her pussy several times and gently stretched her pussy. Using her overwhelming orgasm as cover for breaking her hymen seemed to work as she flipped back on the loveseat with a satisfied sigh.

As I was busy licking up her juices, I heard a quiet voice calling my name. I looked up to see Cindy looking down at me through lidded eyes as she gently tried to pull me up toward her. I readily complied and crawled up her body. She immediately pulled me in for a deep kiss. As I hugged her to me, I quickly unhooked her bra and cast it aside, leaving her completely naked. As I continued to kiss her passionately, I pushed her further onto the loveseat and pressed my pussy against hers. We both moaned as I began to grind our pussies against each other. I nearly came when Cindy moaned my name around the kiss. I moaned louder and grabbed her ass to pull her harder against me. Cindy then began to grind her pussy back into mine as our moans grew louder.

Wanting to voice my lust to her, I moaned into the kiss, "Sweetie, you're so fucking sexy. Your pussy tastes so sweet. I'm going to be spending a lot of time between your legs from now on. I want to fuck you every day and hear you moan my name as you cum. I'm going to fuck you so hard that you have to beg me to let you rest. I want to have your pussy juices on my lips and tongue as often as you let me."

I continued as Cindy clutched at my body, "I want to keep your pussy wet and needy for my touch. I want you so wet that your panties are soaked through. By the time this weekend is over, I'll have fucked you so long, hard, and to so many orgasms that you'll know you're mine."

As Cindy moaned louder and writhed under me, I continued, "Can you feel how hot and wet my pussy is for you, sweetpea? I want to feel your tiny pussy explode against me as I make you cum again. I want our juices flowing together as we cum. Cum for me, sweetpea! Cum on my pussy!"

We both cried out into the kiss as our orgasms shot through us. I felt the explosion of our pussy juices as we continued to grind against each other. I began peppering kisses over her face as she gasped and panted for breath. As she took a deep breath and tried to steady herself, I whispered huskily into her ear, " I hope you have a lot more energy, sweetpea, because the night is still young."

Cindy giggled and wrapped her arms and legs around my body as she lifted her head to kiss me again. I kissed her back and gripped her ass cheeks as I repositioned us on the loveseat. With her in my lap, as we continued to make-out lazily, I let my hands trail over her naked body. Cindy trailed her fingers through my hair as she continued to hug herself to me. My tiny girl sighed into my mouth as she clung to me and rubbed her hard nipples against mine.

We both moaned into the kiss as we enjoyed the feeling. I opened my eyes and smirked as I gently sucked her tongue into my mouth. I then began gently sucking the full length of her tongue like it was a tiny cock. Cindy moaned and opened her eyes. I then trailed my hands up the front of her body and lightly pinched both of her nipples. Cindy moaned louder and gripped me harder.

With a devious look in my eyes and a smirk on my face, I released her tongue and pulled back to say, "Do you like that, sweetpea? Do you like having your nipples pinched?"

Cindy nodded as she moaned and whimpered at the same time. I smiled wider as I leaned down to her neck and trailed my tongue over her flushed skin. I then lightly bit her neck, causing her to gasp. She didn't pull away but instead began to grind on my lap and claw my back. I smiled against her neck wondering if sweet little Cindy enjoyed a bit of pain. I placed one last kiss on her neck and then pulled back to see her eyes half shut and her mouth hanging open as she continued to moan in pleasure.

Feeling frisky, I quickly grabbed her tiny body, turned her around on my lap, and wrapped my arms around her sides to hold her back against my chest. Cindy made a surprised squeak at the sudden movement and whimpered at the loss of contact. She tried to turn back around on my lap and kept craning her head to be able to reach me with her mouth, but I quickly stilled all of her movements by tightening my grip on her body, gently biting her neck, and dropping one hand to cup her pussy. The effect was instantaneous. Cindy went completely still in my lap, tilted her head to give me better access to her neck, and moaned softly as my fingers played with her pussy and clit.

I smiled as I continued to bite and lick her neck, but I finally took the opportunity to look around the room. Rebecca was on her hands and knees on the floor with her face buried in Alicia's pussy. Alicia had one hand on the back of Rebecca's head and had her head thrown back as she moaned in pleasure. Nicole and Nancy hadn't moved and still had their faces buried in each other's pussies. Both sisters were moaning as they feasted on pussy and seemed to be very energetic in their newfound lesbian incest. I pointed all of this out to Cindy as I continued to play with her pussy. I trailed my tongue up to her ear and began commentating on all of the lesbian action before our eyes. Cindy continued to moan softly in my arms but looked on in wonder at the incredible scenes she saw.

Cindy continued to moan and whimper in my arms as I trailed my free hand to her perky tits to begin pinching and teasing her hard nipples. I lightly bit her neck again to make sure she stayed still as I began working to drive her crazy with lust and need. It didn't take long before Cindy began to move her hips to work her pussy against my hand. Alicia suddenly glanced over at us and smirked as she trailed a finger over her large breasts erotically with a determined expression on her face. Smirking at us, she taunted, "Cindy, are you watching Rebecca eat my pussy? You naughty little girl! Would you like to come play with us?"

Before Cindy could reply, I jumped in saying, "I'm going to keep my sweetpea all to myself, for tonight at least. We might decide to join you in some group fun some other time, but for now, she's all mine. Isn't that right, sweetpea?"

Cindy nodded her head and again tried to crane her head to capture my lips. This time I allowed her to turn in my arms so she could attack my lips with her own. Cindy threw her arms around my body as she attacked my lips in a possessively passionate kiss. The tiny girl ground her pussy against my hand and clung to my body with all her might as she moaned with desire. She moaned a desperate plea into the kiss, "I need you."

My response was instantaneous. I flung us both onto the floor beside Nancy and Nicole as I attacked her mouth with a possessive kiss of my own. I ground against her tiny body and pulled her tightly against me. Cindy was moaning and whimpering into the kiss as I pawed at her. I then looped my hands under her legs and folded her back so her knees were almost touching her head. With her pussy and puckered asshole exposed, I moaned out huskily, "Sweetpea, I love how flexible you are."

Cindy looked up at me from between her own legs with a shocked expression on her face. I saw her mouth forming a question, but before she could make a sound I trailed my tongue between her wet folds. Cindy cried out a high-pitched shocked moan of pleasure as I licked the pussy juices from her folds. I gripped her ass cheeks to keep her steady and locked eyes with her as I plunged my tongue deep inside her pussy. Cindy cried out again and looked back into my eyes with an expression of need and desire on her face. I was more than happy to oblige.

I pressed my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could reach and began licking up and down. Cindy moaned louder and stiffened as I worked her pussy. She seemed to have been trying to maintain eye contact with me but as soon as my tongue skewered her pussy, her head fell back, her eyes clamped tightly shut, and her face scrunched in on itself. Her moans were quieter now as she sucked hard on her lower lip. Her breathing was labored and her chest heaved at the effort. I smiled against her pussy as I gazed down at my adorable girl.

Wanting to blow her mind, I trailed one hand to her clit and began rubbing the sensitive nub. Cindy's body gave a hard jerk but otherwise, she stayed still under my attentions. I absentmindedly heard a snide comment from Rebecca, saying something about me needing to be careful not to break Cindy. I casually flipped my best friend my middle finger as I glanced her way. I kept my mouth covering Cindy's pussy with my tongue still deep inside her, but I was able to see Alicia and Rebecca had gotten into the 69 position on the couch with Alicia on top. I heard a muffled order from Alicia before Rebecca's face was shoved back into the black girl's pussy. I smiled thinking that Alicia already had Rebecca under her control.

Refocusing on my tiny Cindy, I felt her body give another hard jerk as her moans grew more desperate. I smiled, knowing that my sweetpea was about to orgasm again. Wanting all of her sweet juices, I latched my lips over her pussy and began to suck gently as I continued to tongue fuck her. Cindy was mewling like an adorable kitten as she panted for breath. She continued to suck her lower lip as her pleasure increased and I couldn't wait to put her mouth skills to better use on my pussy. I smiled around her pussy as I imagined her first reaction to tasting my pussy. I wanted her addicted to the taste of my cunt.

Feeling the little tremors running through her tiny body, I focused all my skills on bringing Cindy to a crashing orgasm. My fingers were rubbing her clit in a steady motion, my tongue was licking deep inside her pussy, and I was still gently sucking her juices from the entrance to her pussy. Her tremors became more violent and changed into spasms that rolled through her tiny body. Cindy finally cried out as her orgasm rocked her body.

I felt a flood of juices flow over my tongue and into my mouth. I swallowed every drop she gave me and kept licking and sucking through her orgasm. With a final cute "huff," Cindy seemed to collapse beneath me. I almost took pity on her but at the last second, she locked eyes with me and gave me the most adorably shy smile. I smirked, knowing that her shyness and timidity would have to go. I slowly withdrew my tongue from her pussy, but then quickly plunged it directly into her tight puckered asshole.

Cindy went completely rigid as her asshole clamped shut on my tongue. She cried out in shock and what sounded like embarrassment as I drove my warm tongue deeper into her ass. Looking up at me with wide fearful eyes, Cindy could only manage to call out, "Bobbie!"

Her tone made that single word sound like a question, exclamation, and recrimination all at once. I kept my tongue deep in her ass as I locked eyes with her. My unspoken command to her must have gotten through because she simply bit her lower lip and looked back up at me with wide submissive eyes. I resumed rubbing her clit with my fingers as I tongue fucked her ass and it wasn't long before my tiny girl was sighing and moaning softly. My god, she was so adorable!

Smiling against her asshole, I loved the feeling of her tight little hole clamping down around my tongue only to relax and allow me deeper entry. Not only did my sexy Cindy have a beautiful pussy and cute ass, but her asshole was just as adorable. I smiled wider as I looked down at her perky breasts as her chest rose and fell. My sexy Cindy was cuteness and adorable sexiness personified. Finally having her naked and moaning as I brought her to orgasm had my pussy dripping wet. I would need to have some relief for myself soon.

Cindy's heaving chest and ragged breathing announced her impending orgasm. I tried to remember how many times I had made her cum already. Would this be her fourth orgasm? I smiled knowing that no matter what, we would soon lose count of our orgasms anyway. I heard a tiny voice call my name and looked down to see Cindy staring up at me through lidded eyes as she panted for breath. Seeing her tiny body folded backward like this was incredibly sexy plus made it easier for me to keep her immobile while I staked my claim and showed her who was in charge.

With tiny gasps and a growing trembling in her body, I could tell that Cindy was getting close. I continued to hold eye contact with the panting girl as my tongue did wonderful things inside her asshole and my fingers rubbed her little clit. Cindy held my gaze and I could already see that this orgasm would be a big one. I smiled against her asshole wondering if she had an anal fetish, an incredibly sensitive asshole, or just got off on having me dominating her...perhaps all three. I gave my sexy Cindy a coy wink and had the extreme pleasure of watching her face contort as her orgasm ripped through her.

I felt her asshole tighten even more around my tongue as her ass cheeks shook uncontrollably. Her lips trembled and her face flushed. I saw new juices leaking out of her pussy and made a mental note to lick them up as soon as Cindy came down. Finally, with a deep breath, my tiny girl cried out in sheer pleasure. I slowed my tongue fucking and eased off on her clit as I let her ride out the waves of pleasure and come down easily. She hummed softly as her body relaxed under me.

I withdrew my tongue from her asshole and placed one tender kiss on her puckered hole, making her giggle adorably. I then ran my tongue between her folds to collect the new sweet juices, before placing a kiss on her pussy. She was already reaching her hands for me, but I wanted to ease her down from the heights of ply she had just experienced. As I lay her back down on her back, I placed another tender kiss on her clit before allowing her to pull me up towards her.

Cindy moaned as she pulled my face to hers and moaned louder into my mouth as soon as our lips touched. I felt her tiny hands gripping my back and holding me to her body. As I settled on top of her, our hard nipples rubbed against each other just as my pussy rested against hers. We both moaned at the contact and Cindy spread her legs to allow me better access. I was actually surprised that she could keep going after so many orgasms, but I wasn't going to tell her "no."

I felt her wrap her legs around my waist as I began to rub and press our clits against each other. We moaned into the kiss as she began to roll her hips and grind herself against me. Feeling my pussy dripping juice onto Cindy's made me feel like I was marking my territory. The pleasure building in my pussy told me I was in for a big orgasm. Sharing that orgasm with Cindy was sure to make it even better.