Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around the kiss, I moaned out, "Baby, I need to cum so bad. You've got me dripping wet. I want you to cum with me again. It was so fucking hot when we orgasmed at the same time. I want to feel your pussy juices to coat my pussy."

Cindy made my pussy tingle when she moaned back, "I'm so close, Bobbie. You're fucking me so good. I can feel your juices on my pussy. I want to taste you so bad. I want to make you cum."

At this, we stopped talking and concentrated on kissing and grinding our pussies together. Cindy was gripping and clawing my back, as I gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her into me. Unable to continue kissing due to our panting breath, we broke the kiss and buried our faces into the other's neck. Our moans grew in volume as our pleasure increased. Cindy had her mouth right on my neck and I could feel her fast hot breath against my skin.

Cindy then went completely still, clenched her eyes tightly shut, and scrunched her face up before whimpering my name. I felt my pussy let go of a flood of juices as I moaned out her name. We both collapsed into each other's arms as we gasped for breath. I rolled us onto our sides so I wouldn't crush her and then relaxed against her body with a sigh. Absentmindedly I felt tiny hands gently stroking my skin. I moaned softly at the feeling. I always loved the after-care. It always made me feel loved and protected. I brought my head up to look at my tiny girl and found her gazing back at me with a look full of adoration and wonder. I smiled at her and then gently tugged her hand as I led us back into the loveseat. I collapsed against the back and pulled her into my lap. I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder as she snuggled into my arms with a sigh.

Looking at the rest of the girls, we saw Nancy and Nicole both naked and passionately kissing as they lay on the floor. Alicia was lying on her back on the couch as Rebecca straddled her face. Alicia was tightly gripping Rebecca's ass cheeks as Rebecca had a look of pure bliss on her face. I placed a tender kiss on Cindy's cheek as I said, "Well, I think this slumber party has worked out well so far, don't you sweetpea?"

Cindy giggled in my arms and nodded her head as she turned her tiny body to wrap her arms around my waist and hug herself to me. She placed a tender kiss on my neck and mumbled, "And we still have the rest of the night, tomorrow, and Sunday to look forward to."

I moaned and ran my nose along her jawline as I replied, "You have no idea what I have in store for you. I intend to make your pussy so wet that you'll be dehydrated. In fact, you might as well forget about wearing pants or panties this weekend, you'll only soak through them all."

Cindy giggled again and shook her head against my neck. She was quiet for a few seconds before offering, "I'll stay naked if you will."

I gently bit her earlobe as I moaned out, "You'll be lucky if I ever let you wear clothes again, sweetpea. I may just keep you here with me, naked at all times."

Cindy slowly trailed her fingers along my back as she giggled at me. I then began feeling small kisses up my neck and along my jawline. I looked down and allowed Cindy to capture my lips in a lazy kiss. We both sighed into the kiss and tightened our arms around each other. Our kiss was deep and passionate but lacked any desperation or neediness. I smiled into the kiss as I enjoyed Cindy's tiny body rubbing against mine, her hands gripping my back, and her soft sighs of contentment. I moaned softly knowing that any body contact, tender kisses, or playfulness between the two of us would likely lead to more sex.

Cindy's deep moan and the sexy look in her eyes solidified my prediction. As she held my gaze and continued to kiss me, Cindy raked her nails across my back and to my sides. She slowly slid backward off my lap until she was kneeling on the floor between my legs. She bit her lower lip as she smiled up at me with excited innocence. She dropped her eyes and licked her lips as she gazed at my pussy.

I smiled and trailed my finger between my wet folds, gathering my juices as I asked, "Do you like what you see, sweetpea? I'm all hot and wet just for you. Would you like a taste?"

I then stretched out my hand and offered her my wet finger. Cindy locked eyes with me as she slowly opened her mouth and engulfed my finger. She wrapped her lips around my wet digit and moaned erotically. I felt my pussy tingle as she began to suck and lick my finger. Still holding my gaze, she slowly pulled her mouth off my finger and licked her lips teasingly.

I moaned and looked down at her with a stern expression as I threatened, "Cindy, if you don't start licking my pussy I promise you I will throw you down and fuck you again."

Cindy launched herself between my legs. She wrapped her hands around my waist to grip my ass cheeks as she plunged her tongue deep inside my pussy. Her little nose even began to rub my clit. She was insatiable. I moaned loudly as I threw my head back and gripped her head in both hands. This little girl was a natural pussy licker and I was going to keep her. Pussy was on the menu and I intended to eat my fill and feed Cindy all she could handle.

I felt my toes curl and a loud cry was forced from my chest as I felt Cindy moan into my pussy. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around the tiny girl's head to hold her to my pussy as I shook uncontrollably. My breathing was coming in gasps as I felt her talented tongue doing wonderful things inside me. I bit my lower lip and shut my eyes in concentration as I tried to quiet myself. I wanted to listen to my sexy Cindy's little moans, but my own moans kept being forced from my mouth. Oh, I was going to fuck her into unconsciousness as soon as I got her into my bed.

Without conscious thought, I started moaning out random thoughts like, "Oh, god," "You sexy girl," "Oh, yes," and "I'm going to cum all over your pretty face."

I looked down and felt my pussy spasm as I saw the look of serenity on my Cindy's face. Her eyes were gently closed, her cheeks had a rosy blush, and I could just barely see her cute nose as she continued to rub it against my clit. I gave out another moan and then locked eyes with Cindy as she looked up at me. I felt my lips shake as I gazed down at her. I said the only thing I could think of at that moment, "God, you are so fucking sexy."

Cindy gripped my ass cheeks tighter as I felt her tongue go into overdrive causing more moans to escape me. I was so close to orgasm that I was on the verge of tears. I felt my legs and arms shaking with the effort of holding her in place as I gasped for breath. As my pussy exploded in orgasm, I cried out in sheer pleasure. As my orgasm rolled through me, I shook from head to toe and gasped for breath.

As my orgasm began to subside, I collapsed into the loveseat with a huff. I looked down at Cindy as she slowly withdrew her tongue from my pussy. She then licked all through my wet folds like an adorable kitten. I smiled exhaustively down at her as she looked up at me with a cute smile of accomplishment. I crooked a finger at her beckoning her to me. Her smile then turned devious as she dove back between my legs and wrapped her lips around my clit.

I cried out in surprise and overwhelming pleasure as she sucked and licked my overly sensitive clit. My hips bucked uncontrollably and Cindy gripped my ass cheeks tighter as she held her mouth to my clit. I knew that if she kept this up I would quickly build to another orgasm, but this one would leave me exhausted and clingy. I moaned and whined as my pleasure built and became painful. I was now gripping the sides of the loveseat for support as my sexy Cindy continued her assault on my clit.

Just when I was starting to get used to the feeling, I felt two tiny fingers begin thrusting in and out of my pussy. My chest heaved as I gasped for air. This adorable girl was driving me crazy with pleasure. How did she learn to do this? Was she just a quick study? Had she watched lesbian porn or internet videos on lesbianism? I knew for a fact that she had never had sex before but had she been studying for when the time came? I'd have to try to remember to ask sometime.

I felt like my pussy was on fire as Cindy continued to work me towards my next orgasm. The little minx then started moaning around my clit, sending even more stimulation rolling through my pussy. I was gasping and panting for breath as Cindy sent me over the edge by curling her fingers to rub my G-spot. I howled in pleasure as my pussy exploded. My orgasm was painfully powerful. I gasped for breath as I tried to calm myself, but the waves of pleasure kept rolling through me.

Finally, I felt my orgasm subside and I was able to relax in the loveseat. I tried to calm my breathing as I let my muscles go limp. I looked down at Cindy as she began crawling up with me. I welcomed her into my lap with open arms and buried my face in her neck as I continued to try to relax and come down. I moaned softly as I felt her hands trailing over my skin. I smiled, enjoying her soothing touch.

I leaned back and pulled Cindy with me. She straddled my thighs and snuggled into my arms with a sigh. I absentmindedly heard her whispering adorable things into my ear, but I was still so far gone I could only make out the basics of what she was saying. It was comforting to hear her quiet voice whispering to me after such a powerful orgasm. I think she knew that I needed some time to relax and I was grateful for the tender care. I was a little embarrassed that I was so clingy, but I couldn't do anything about that now.

As my muscles relaxed and my breathing calmed, I began trailing my hands up and down her back as I rubbed my face against her neck. I heard her sigh softly as I placed a gentle kiss on her neck. Smiling, I raised my head to look into her eyes. Cindy was still smiling and seemed very proud of herself as she said, "I really like making you cum."

I smiled at her as I replied, "I like it a lot too, and I also like making you cum. I think you and I should practice more together so we can get our techniques perfect. What do you think?"

Cindy nodded her head as she beamed and said, "I'd like that a lot."

We shared a silent moment as I trailed my fingers through her hair making her sigh softly. Smiling deviously, I added, "Of course, after you made me cum so hard that I actually got clingy, I'm going to have to reestablish myself as the alpha in our relationship. I can't have my sexy Cindy thinking that I'm a softy, now can I? No, I will definitely have to show you who's boss by fucking you until you're reduced to a gasping and twitching pile of limbs in my bed. But don't be afraid, I'll make you cum harder than you ever thought possible."

Cindy was listening intently with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open. When she finally realized I was finished talking, she whispered out a squeaky "Ok."

I laughed as she blushed bright red as I said, "That's my good girl."

She blushed brighter and dropped her eyes as I leaned in and whispered huskily into her ear, "Just imagine all the amazing things I want to do with your sexy body. I have plans for you that would make a porn star blush. You are going to be having so much sex that you won't have time to think about playing with yourself. No, sweetpea, your wet pussy and tight little asshole are going to get a steady dose of my tongue and fingers. And I'll never withhold my pussy from you. An amazing pussy licker like you should be allowed to practice whenever she wants. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Cindy could only nod her head as I felt her clench her thighs. I smirked and placed a kiss on her lips as she sighed softly. Looking over her shoulder, I smiled and indicated for her to turn around. She turned on my lap and placed her back against my chest as we looked at the other girls. Everyone seemed to be enjoying an afterglow with their partner. Alicia and Rebecca were side by side, cuddling on the couch. Nancy had her head on Nicole's chest as Nicole trailed her fingers through her sister's hair and her hand over her back.

I whispered into Cindy's ear, "I think it's time for me to take you to bed, sweetpea. What do you think?"

Cindy shivered as I bit her earlobe and whimpered softly before asking, "Is that your way of asking if I'm ready to be fucked to sleep?"

I moaned softly into her ear and licked her earlobe as I answered, "That's exactly what I'm asking."

Cindy nodded her head as she squirmed in my lap. I could feel her hot pussy juices leaking onto my thighs. I tightened my grip on her stomach as I growled lightly in her ear, causing the tiny girl to gasp and moan. I then stood up and pulled Cindy along with me. I went to Nicole and Nancy and indicated for Cindy to get Alicia and Rebecca. I knelt down next to the sisters and invited them to come to the guest room.

I led the sisters to the guest room as Rebecca led Cindy and Alicia to my room. I made sure the sisters were settled in the guest room and said that I'd be right back. I then went to my room. I quickly opened my "toy chest," causing Rebecca to immediately perk up. I grabbed a few things and said I'd be right back. I then went back to the guest room. Smiling excitedly, I laid the toys on the bed for the sisters. Both girls looked intrigued and excited as they examined the toys.

Nicole was smiling as she felt the double-headed-dildo. Nancy moaned softly as she picked up the strap-on dildo. I told them to have fun, before wishing them a good night and returning quickly to my room. I opened the door and moaned softly at the sight. Alicia had already grabbed my other double-ended-dildo and was energetically fucking Rebecca doggie style.

Cindy was watching while laying next to them with her legs lewdly spread, as she trailed her fingers through her wet folds and moaned softly. Cindy saw me and smiled with feigned innocence as she whined, "Bobbie...Rebecca and Alicia are making my pussy all hot and squishy."

I smirked at my sexy Cindy as I grabbed my favorite strap-on and quickly stepped into the harness. I positioned the opposite end inside my pussy so it could work my G-spot as I fucked her. I held Cindy's eyes as I lewdly stroked the rubber cock as I lubed it completely. Cindy moaned softly as she watched me. She then smiled as she crooked her finger at me, begging me to join her. I smiled as I crawled between her legs. I slowly rubbed the rubber cock between her wet folds and over her clit, causing Cindy to writhe beneath me as she whined my name.

I slowly pressed forward and pushed the dildo into her pussy. The veined rubber cock slid in easily and I watched as it slowly stretched her tiny pussy. Cindy moaned deeply as she wrapped her legs around my waist and looped her arms around my neck. I continued to push forward until I felt the dildo bottom out inside her pussy. Cindy moaned softly as she tightened her legs and arms around me.

I positioned my elbows on either side of her body for support, while my hands snaked under her back and gripped her shoulders to hold her to me. I looked into her eyes and whispered worryingly, "Are you ok, baby?"

Cindy smiled up at me without any pain, discomfort, or hesitation on her face as she replied, "God, yes. It feels so amazing. I love having you inside me, Bobbie.

I smiled at her cuteness and leaned down to capture her lips for a lazy kiss as I began to slowly fuck her. We both moaned into the kiss as we began to grip each other tighter. I felt my end of the dildo stimulating my G-spot perfectly as I thrust in and out of Cindy's pussy. Cindy was sighing softly into the kiss as I would pull out then moaning as I thrust forward. Feeling our hard nipples rubbing against each other added an additional spice to the sex. I moaned into the kiss as I felt my tiny girl begin to roll her hips against me to add more stimulation to her pleasure.

I began to sway my hips from side to side as I thrust forward to stimulate her even more. I was rewarded by hearing and feeling her moan louder into the kiss. I felt my pussy tremble as she sighed my name into the kiss. My sexy Cindy was certainly enjoying herself. Feeling her tiny hands trailing over my back as she pulled me closer had me adding some additional speed to my thrusts. Her legs tightened around my waist and she gasped as my dildo rubbed her G-spot.

I broke the kiss and leaned in close to breathe into her ear, "That's your G-spot, baby. Feel how amazing it is when I rub it with my cock? I can feel your sweet little pussy getting wetter, Cindy. Just imagine how hard you're going to cum with my cock inside you. I bet you're a screamer when you get going. I bet you let go and let your pussy tell you what it wants."

Cindy had her eyes clenched shut and her face scrunched up as she buried her face in my neck. I heard a cute little whine from her as I continued to work her sweet spot. Rebecca and I had practiced and perfected our techniques on each other when it came to lesbian sex. I could tell just by Cindy's reactions and body language that my tiny girl was quickly losing control of her pleasure. I gently bit her earlobe and pulled it back with my teeth just enough to give her a slight sting, as I breathed out, "You're going to cum for me, baby. I'm going to fuck your sweet little pussy until you orgasm."

Cindy nodded her head against my neck as she moaned in pleasure. I felt her legs and hips begin to shake and jerk. I smiled as I recognized the signs of her impending orgasm. I continued my assault on her G-spot as I began peppering kisses, licks, and gentle bites up and down her neck. Cindy tilted her head allowing me better access to her neck as she sighed. I felt her warm breath against my neck as her breathing increased.

As I worked her to orgasm, I began feeling mine beginning to build. Wanting to reach my orgasm while I kissed her, I kissed my way up her neck and along her jawline as I aimed for her mouth. Cindy turned her head to face me as I reached her mouth for a passionate kiss. I felt her breath catch into the kiss as her orgasm built. I then whispered into the kiss, "Cum for me, baby. Just let go."

Cindy's hips bucked hard against me as her orgasm crashed over her and caused my end of the dildo to hit me just right to trigger my orgasm too. We moaned and cried out into the kiss, but neither of us was willing to break the kiss as we clung to each other. She was shaking and gasping for breath as I eased off on the strength and speed of my thrusts so we could enjoy our orgasms. As we came down, our kissing became heated as I tried to funnel all of my passion into her.

We broke the kiss and rested our foreheads against each other as we smiled and gazed into each other's eyes. I moaned and ground my hips into her, moving the dildo from side to side as I teased her. She moaned and ground back into me as she tried to calm her breathing. I leaned back in for a lazy kiss and sighed as I felt her hands begin trailing over my back. We continued our lazy kissing and petting until we inevitably began to get worked up again. As our moans increased, our hands gripped tighter, and our hips began to thrust with need and desire, I quickly rolled us over to position her on top.

She gasped and giggled at my action, but then moaned as she sat up feeling the dildo working her pussy so amazingly well. I reached up and trailed my fingers reverently over her perky breasts and hard nipples. Cindy moaned again as she began to roll her hips to work her pussy on my rubber cock. Biting her lower lip adorably, Cindy slowly placed her tiny hands on my breasts as she began groping and massaging hesitantly like she was still nervous about instigating any touching. I smirked at her hesitation, even after all we had already done and with my rubber cock in her pussy. I moaned and gently pinched both of her nipples as I said, "My sexy Cindy is still nervous. Trust me, sweetpea, by the time this weekend is over you won't think twice about pouncing on me as you demand sex."