Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy gasped at my words as she continued to fuck herself on my cock. Smiling up at her, I raised my head to capture a nipple between my lips and began sucking and licking the sensitive nub. Cindy sighed and pressed her chest out giving me better access to her breasts and nipples. I began groping her other breast with my hand as I tweaked and teased her other nipple with my fingers.

Cindy had now gotten the hang of fucking herself on my rubber cock and was steadily working herself and me toward our next orgasm. I switched my mouth to her other nipple as I dropped both hands to her lovely ass cheeks. I squeezed her tight ass cheeks in my hands and added my own strength to her hip movement. Wanting to give her some additional pride and self-esteem, I ran my hand up to gently palm her neck as I guided her to look me in the eyes as I said, "You're amazingly sexy, sweetpea, never forget that. I could fuck you multiple times a day and still want more. I've wanted you for myself since the first day I saw you."

Cindy looked at me wide-eyed as I spoke. She had stopped fucking herself as she listened. Once I was done she worried her lower lip as she debated something in her head. As she looked back at me with worried eyes, she said, "I wanted you too. I always loved when you would come up to me and hug me out of nowhere. I always smiled when you would hold me in your arms when we were together. I've wanted to tell you for a long time, I just didn't think you would want me too."

I pulled her face down and captured her lips in the most passionate and possessive kiss I could muster. I slipped my hands back to her ass cheeks and began thrusting my hips up to drive my rubber into her pussy. Cindy responded immediately as she attacked my lips with her own, clung herself tightly to my body, and began slamming her pussy on my cock. We were both moaning and panting as we tried to put all of our feelings and desires into this bout of fucking. I moaned into the kiss at how sexy I found Cindy's enthusiasm and at how amazing my end of the dildo was working my G-spot.

We ground against each other, clutched and clawed each other's bodies, and pushed all of our energy into the kiss as our passions and lust grew. Our moans and gasps filled the air as our bodies shook the bed. I broke the kiss as I needed air and immediately buried my face in her neck as I gasped and panted for breath. I felt Cindy do the same and we clung to each other as we steadily built our orgasms together. I almost came when I heard Cindy plead, "I want to make you cum again, Bobbie."

I moaned at her words as I gripped her tighter and replied, "Don't stop baby, and you'll make cum so fucking hard!"

Cindy moaned and seemed to take this as a plea from me. She suddenly focused all of her energy and strength to fuck herself on my cock, knowing that I was getting stimulated by my end of the dildo as well. She grunted and panted adorably as she sent herself into a frenzy. Her tiny hands gripped my body as her face remained buried in my neck. I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she gasped for breath. I felt my orgasm building higher as I heard Cindy's moans take on a desperate whine as she grew closer to her orgasm.

Feeling my orgasm beginning to crest, I moaned out, "Sweetpea, I'm cumming!"

I heard her moan in pleasure and felt her slam her pussy down on my cock as hard as she could. She smashed her face into my neck as she cried out in ecstasy. Her tiny body shook from head to toe as I held her and orgasmed along with her. I tried not to hug her too tight, but my body was shaking and flexing as my orgasm ripped through me. As my orgasm subsided, I began peppering her shoulder with kisses as I rubbed her back soothingly. I felt her sigh against me as she relaxed in my arms.

With a soft whine, she went practically limp in my arms. I smiled at her exhaustion and held her in my arms as she gasped and panted for breath. Not wanting her to fall asleep just yet, I swiped my tongue across her shoulder, up her neck, and ended at her ear. I then gently bit her earlobe again and whispered through my teeth, "No sleeping yet, sweetpea. I still fully intend to put you on your hands and knees and fuck your sweet little pussy until we both collapse in exhaustion."

I heard Cindy gasp against my neck as she listened to my intentions, but she made me smile when I heard her adorable reply of, "OK."

Cindy then slowly slid off of my lap causing the dildo to slip out of her pussy. I smiled as I heard a soft whine of loss from my sexy Cindy. My god, she was adorable. I climbed up onto my knees as she positioned herself on her hands and knees. I leaned down and placed kisses and licks on her ass cheeks, earning me soft sighs and moans from Cindy. I couldn't resist declaring, "You have the sexiest ass I've ever seen, baby."

Cindy replied with an embarrassed "Thank you," causing me to smile that even after everything we'd done, we were about to do, and her current position, she could still get embarrassed when I complimented her body. I positioned myself behind her and began teasing her pussy and clit with the dildo. Cindy whined and looked over her shoulder at me with a pleading expression as she begged, "Bobbie!"

I smirked at her impatience as I then skewered her pussy with a deep thrust. Cindy cried out in shock and pleasure as the force jolted her tiny body. I set a grueling pace as I punished her pussy. I wanted my sexy girl to be fucked into exhaustion. I wanted her to know who she belonged to. I wanted to give her the first dominating fucking of her life. Cindy was already moaning and groaning in pleasure. I was able to see the look of pure excitement and exuberance on her face as I pounded her without mercy. She had dropped her head as soon as I started to stake my claim, unable to continue to look over her shoulder at me.

I was grunting with exertion as my sexy Cindy moaned in pleasure. As I fucked my baby, I couldn't help admiring the perfection of her tiny body. Everything about her was beautiful and sexy. Just looking at her perfect ass made me want to push her to the bed and shove my tongue into her asshole and then pussy until I made her orgasm from each hole. I tightened my grip on her hips as I continued pounding her from behind. I smirked as I listened to her loud moans of pleasure, knowing that I was making her feel this way.

My little Cindy was so sexy and I had looked forward to getting her into my bed for so long that I was determined to keep her. I silently promised to lick, finger, and fuck her pussy to orgasm every chance I got. Feeling her shake in my arms and hearing her moans of pleasure as she orgasmed made my own pussy tingle in excitement. Holding her naked body in my arms had quickly become my favorite way to relax.

My sexy Cindy's loud moan of pleasure shook me out of my thoughts as I watched her tiny body begin to shake. Smiling as I recognized her impending orgasm, I said, "Cum for me, baby! Cum for me."

Cindy moaned deeply and then cried out as her orgasm crashed over her tiny body. I slowed my thrusts as I let her ride out her orgasm. She sighed as she finally came down from her high. I slowly slipped the dildo out of her pussy and unstrapped it from my body. I then lay down on the bed and pulled her naked body to me. Cindy sighed again as I drew her in for a lazy kiss. We continued to make-out slowly as we both relaxed in each other's arms.

For the first time, I realized that Rebecca and Alicia were also quiet and no longer rutting like two horny hyenas. I glanced over and saw them making-out as tenderly as we were. Cindy sighed softly and snuggled closer to me as she yawned adorably. I smiled down at her making her blush as she hid her face against my neck. I placed a tender kiss on her head as I pulled her to me and pulled the covers over our naked bodies. Alicia did the same on their side of the bed as we all relaxed in our lovers' arms.

I switched off the overhead light and placed one last kiss on my sexy Cindy's lips before closing my eyes and surrendering to sleep.