Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy and I watch in silence as the two girls ground against each other. Rebecca was still naked below the waist and Alicia's thong left nothing for the imagination. I could clearly see the combination of their pussy juices soaking Alicia's thong. Both girls were moaning softly and staring into each other's eyes. Their bodies moved in sync with one another. The clash of Rebecca's pale white skin against Alicia's dark chocolate skin was a sight to behold.

Hearing a soft moan from Cindy, I whispered into the tiny girl's ear, "What's wrong, sweetpea? Are you jealous of them? Do you wish that was you and me?"

I felt Cindy clench her thighs as she slowly turned her head to stare into my eyes. She had an amazing pleading expression on her face and in her eyes, as she answered, "I wish it was us."

I smiled and licked my lips erotically as I saw Cindy glance down at my lips. I then tightened my grip on her and leaned closer to her until our mouths were less than an inch apart. Cindy began to slowly close her eyes, assuming I was going to kiss her again, but I then whispered, "Patience, Sweetpea. We have all night and the rest of the weekend."

I placed a quick kiss on her nose and swiftly turned her back around on my lap so we could continue watching Rebecca and Alicia. Cindy huffed adorably and leaned back against my chest with a soft whine of disappointment. I hugged her tighter and whispered, "Don't pout, sweetie. Or I'll give you a spanking."

With that, I gently bit her earlobe, making Cindy shiver and moan again. She placed her hands back on my forearms around her waist and relaxed in my arms as we watched the other girls getting to their feet and collapsing on the couch in a tangle of arms and legs. Both girls seemed needy as they both dealt with their overactive libidos and lost orgasms. As Rebecca hugged herself closer to Alicia, she suddenly announced, "I choose dare."

Cindy rubbed her ass against my lap as she said, "I dare you to give Alicia a lap dance."

Rebecca smiled widely and readily stood up off Alicia's lap. She then grabbed her phone and tossed it to me. I scrolled through her music list and selected a good song. I hit play and "Cherry Pie," by Warrant began playing. Rebecca began to rub her hands up and down her body as she moved sensually to the music. With a quick flick of her wrists, she unhooked her bra and let it fall off her chest. She then twirled it over her head as she shook her ass and turned around. She bent at the waist and lewdly displayed her puckered asshole and very wet pussy to Alicia. She then sat down backward on Alicia's lap and began grinding her ass on the black girl's lap.

Looking over her shoulder, Rebecca grabbed Alicia's forearms and guided the black girl's hands to her body. As Alicia began trailing her hands up and down the naked girl's body, Rebecca continued to grind erotically on her lap. Rebecca then quickly spun around on Alicia's lap and straddled her thighs to face her. She rubbed her breasts up and down Alicia's chest and dry-humped herself on the black girl.

As the song ended, Rebecca stopped moving and shared a heated look with Alicia as the black girl gripped her white ass cheeks. Rebecca was breathing harder and Alicia looked on the verge of pouncing the white girl. I then chimed in saying, "It's my turn now and I choose dare."

Cindy slowly squirmed in my lap and I could feel her pussy juices dripping onto my thighs. Rebecca and Alicia blinked and turned to look at us like they both forgot we were still in the room. Rebecca was lost in her lust and was still breathing hard. Alicia seemed not much better and took a few seconds to understand what I had said. Finally coming back to herself, Alicia blinked again but kept her hands gripping Rebecca's ass cheeks. As Rebecca slowly melted into Alicia's body and laid her head on the black girl's chest, Alicia finally ordered, "Give Cindy a spanking with ten smacks on her ass, while she lays over your knees and counts the spanks."

Cindy started and gasped, before chiming in, "But it's not my turn. Shouldn't I spank her?"

Alicia and Rebecca smiled predatory smiles at the tiny girl as Alicia replied, "If you want to play with Bobbie's ass, you'll just have to wait and hope you get dared to do that. I choose the dare and I know for a fact that Bobbie has been protecting you since you moved here. It's only right that she should also be in charge of giving you discipline too."

Cindy shrank back into my arms as she quietly argued, "But I didn't do anything. Why should she discipline me?"

Alicia smiled wider as Rebecca replied, "You let her interrupt our moment. You could have distracted her and let Alicia and I play some more, but you didn't. I think that deserves a spanking. Besides if I know your Bobbie, she is sure to rub and kiss your ass to make you feel better afterward."

I smiled as I felt Cindy clench her thighs again. The young girl turned to stare back at me with wide eyes, letting me see the bright red blush on her cheeks. I then leaned in to place a kiss on her nose, as I whispered, "Don't worry, sweetpea, I'll make you feel all better after your spanking."

Cindy squeaked adorably as her eyes went wider still and her breathing increased. I waited and was rewarded with a small nod as the tiny girl began to bend over my knees. I felt my mouth water as I looked at her naked ass and had to fight the urge to lean down and run my tongue over it again. I gently trailed my fingers teasingly across her ass cheeks as I explained, "I'm going to spank you now, sweetpea. You have to count out the spanks as we go, do you understand?"

Cindy nodded her head as she breathed out, "Yes, Bobbie."

I smiled as I raised my hand and began the spanking. I put enough force into the spanks to make her gasp in shock at the sting but not enough to actually hurt. To her credit, she only jumped and gasped at the first surprise spank and was able to call out all ten spanks. By the tenth spank, her little ass cheeks were pink and she was squirming on my lap. I then began to gently massage her ass cheeks causing Cindy to moan softly.

After several minutes of massaging her ass cheeks, I had Cindy completely relaxed and sighing in pleasure. Smiling, I then leaned down and placed wet kisses on both her cute ass cheeks, causing the tiny girl to moan again. I then pulled her tiny body back up to sit on my lap as I cradled her in my arms and lay her head on my chest. Cindy was blissed out and looked on the verge of falling to sleep. This would certainly not do...

I looked pointedly at Rebecca and Alicia as I tried to silently suggest their help. Rebecca seemed to understand and called out, "Cindy, truth or dare?"

Cindy never moved an inch, but simply breathed out, "Dare."

I gently stroked her back as I considered the best way to get her worked up again. As I was thinking about this, Alicia shot in, "Cindy, I dare you to give Bobbie a hickey on both her ass cheeks."

I had the pleasure of seeing Cindy's eyes fly open and a small smile appear on her face. I nudged her and said, "Sweetpea, as much as I love having you in my arms, naked or otherwise, you'll need to let me up if you want to play with my butt."

Cindy giggled and blushed as she slowly crawled off my lap and waited on her knees for me to get into position. I smirked down at her eager expression as I made a show of turning around and leaning over the back of the loveseat, displaying my white thong and ass cheeks. I shivered as I felt Cindy's hesitant hands feeling my butt. I looked over my shoulder and smiled invitingly as I wiggled my ass, saying, "Come on sweetpea. Time to kiss my ass."

Cindy grinned excitedly up at me as she continued to grope my ass cheeks. I moaned as she cheekily asked, "Shouldn't I take the time to play with your butt before I kiss it?"

I grinned back at her and replied, "Take all the time you want, sweetpea."

I watched as Cindy's mouth dropped open in a quiet sigh as she continued to rub my ass cheeks with both hands. I moaned softly as I enjoyed her tiny hands and fingers trailing over my skin. I briefly considered pulling down my thong but then smirked as I had a better idea. I made an uncomfortable huff and looked back over my shoulder as I complained, "Cindy, my panties are all wet and uncomfortable. Can you take them off for me, please?"

Cindy started and looked into my eyes with a shock that quickly turned to excitement as I felt the tiny girl's fingers grab the waist of my panties and begin pulling them down. I sighed as I felt the cool air hit my exposed asshole and wet pussy. I hadn't been lying, my pussy had absolutely soaked my panties and I could feel my juices had run down to my asshole too. I moaned softly as I felt Cindy's warm lips press against my ass cheek and begin to suck as her tiny hands continued to trail over my ass reverently.

As Cindy finished with one ass cheek, she immediately switched to the other and continued to suck. My god, I was going to absolutely ravish this tiny girl. I wanted to hear her cry out my name as I made her orgasm and wanted to see the look of wonder as I did things to her that she has never even heard of before. I knew she was a virgin and already had a plan for that. Feeling her tiny naked body against mine, her hands clutching me, and her soft sighs and moans had already made my pussy literally leak my juices.

Feeling her lips pull back with a smacking suction sound, I then felt gentle kisses being peppered across my ass cheeks. I smiled and let her finish playing before I turned around and pulled her back where she belonged, in my lap. Cindy immediately snuggled adorably into my body as I wrapped my arms around her. She was the cutest thing I had ever seen as she giggled quietly but refused to look me in the eye. I trailed my fingers through her hair and rubbed her side affectionately as she cuddled in my lap.

Looking over at Alicia and Rebecca, I smiled as I found them watching us. We then turned our attention back to the two sisters. Nicole was still edging Nancy as they continued to make out passionately. Alicia took the lead and said, "Nicole, stop playing with your sister's pussy."

Both sisters stopped making out as Nicole pulled her hand out from Nancy's panties. Nancy looked to be on the verge of tears and immediately buried her face in Nicole's neck. Rebecca then asked, "Nicole, truth or dare?"

Nicole immediately answered, "Dare," even as she gently stroked her sister soothingly.

Rebecca smiled deviously as she said, "I dare you to lick your sister's pussy juices off your fingers."

Nicole went completely still as she glanced down at her fingers. Even from the distance between us, I could see her fingers were wet with Nancy's juices. I noticed Nancy had turned her head slightly and was watching Nicole's reaction. Nicole then locked eyes with her sister and calmly licked her fingers clean. I swear I saw Nancy hug herself tighter against her sister's body as she watched Nicole licking her fingers. As she finished cleaning her fingers, Nicole wrapped her arms back around her sister and resumed her soothing touches.

I smiled and hugged Cindy tighter to me as the tiny girl sighed contentedly in my arms. Rebecca and Alicia continued to cuddle together on their couch, as all our attention was on the two sisters. Cindy then called out, "Nancy, it's your turn."

Nancy didn't move a muscle but mumbled into her sister's neck, "Dare."

Cindy leaned back and wiggled on my lap, snuggling deeper into my arms as she nestled her face in my neck with a sigh. I gently stroked her head and back as I hugged her tighter. Rebecca and Alicia were still wrapped in each other's arms and legs as they sat together on the couch with Rebecca comfortably in Alicia's lap. With a smile on her face, Alicia finally said, "Nancy, I dare you to kiss Nicole's nipples under her bra."

Without complaint or hesitation, Nancy wrapped her arms around Nicole's back and unhooked her bra. She then leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on both of her sister's nipples. Nicole sighed softly at the feeling. Her dare completed, Nancy returned to hugging herself to her sister and holding her face in Nicole's neck as Nicole continued to soothe the frazzled and overly horny girl.

I smiled as I heard Alicia swear, "Fuck, I could have gotten her to do a lot more than that."

Rebecca giggled as she exclaimed, "My turn. I choose dare."

Alicia smirked down at Rebecca as she suddenly ordered, "I dare you to bring me a coke."

We all giggled as Rebecca hopped off Alicia's lap and scampered from the room only to return a minute later with the requested coke. Rebecca returned to Alicia's lap and straddled the black girl's thighs as she submissively said, "Here's your coke, mistress. Shall I open it for you?"

The rest of us laughed, but Alicia nodded her head. Rebecca then opened the bottle and took a small mouthful, before pulling Alicia's mouth against hers. Alicia and Rebecca kept their mouths together as Alicia swallowed the mouthful of coke. Pulling back, Alicia remarked, "Mmm...now that was tasty."

We all broke out in hysterical laughter as Rebecca snuggled back against Alicia's body. Alicia then announced, "My turn, dare."

I smiled as I said, "I dare you to take off Rebecca's bra and play with her nipples until your next turn."

Rebecca shot me a dirty look, even as Alicia began removing Rebecca's bra. Even as she sighed at the feeling of Alicia's hands and fingers trailing over her large breasts, I knew she was in for a rough time. I knew from personal experience that Rebecca's breasts and nipples were very sensitive and this dare could turn to torture very quickly. I blew Rebecca a kiss, as I announced, "My turn, dare."

Rebecca eyed me with a devious smile on her face as she said, "I dare you to let Cindy edge you until your next turn."

Cindy stiffened and gasped as she heard this. I held her tight to my body and tried to calm her down with soft caresses and whispered assurances. Cindy turned around and looked up at me with genuine fear on her face as she whispered, "Bobbie, I've never touched another girl before. I don't know what to do. What if I do something wrong or hurt you?"

I soothed her as best as I could with my calm voice as I said, "You're not going to hurt me. You've masturbated before, haven't you sweetpea?"

Cindy blushed but nodded her head silently as she gripped my forearms and stared fearfully into my eyes. I smiled down at her and continued, "Just think about what you enjoy and do that to me. Remember, you aren't trying to make me orgasm, you're just trying to get me worked up like Nicole and Nancy. You can do this. Just have fun and explore a little, I promise to tell you if you're making me uncomfortable. Ok, sweetpea?"

Cindy took a deep breath and nodded. She then bit her lower lip as she slowly snaked her hand down between my legs. I spread my legs a bit more to give her easier access. I gasped and bucked my hips as Cindy trailed her fingers over my clit and through my wet folds. Cindy immediately stopped and muttered a fearful, "I'm sorry."

I quickly grabbed her wrist and held her hand to my pussy as I breathed out, "No, don't you dare stop. Just keep doing that. It feels so good, sweetpea."

I kept hold of Cindy's wrist until she started working her fingers through my wet folds and over my clit again. I then leaned forward and buried my face in her neck as I moaned softly. I wound my arms around her body, needing the body contact as she continued to edge me. I whimpered quietly as I imagined not orgasming while my sexy Cindy worked my pussy. I trailed my nose up her neck and breathed into her ear, "You made me so wet already, sweetpea. You're so fucking sexy. God, you make me feel so amazing."

Cindy gasped as she heard my whispered confession, but continued to masturbate me as I held onto her for support. I then heard Rebecca say, "It's your turn, Cindy."

Cindy never stopped or slowed down as she answered, "Dare."

Rebecca immediately said, "I dare you to make-out with Bobbie until your next turn."

Neither of us hesitated this time, I lifted my head and grabbed the side of her head as she lowered her face to mine. We both moaned as our lips came together. I felt her open her mouth and readily slipped my tongue inside. We moaned into each other's mouths as our tongues danced against each other. Cindy had stopped playing with my pussy and I had to grind my hips against her hand to remind her to keep going.

I was completely lost in the situation with Cindy to notice anything else. I absentmindedly heard Alicia and Rebecca saying something to Nicole and Nancy, but I was too engrossed in the kiss and Cindy's playful fingers to care about anything else. I trailed my fingers through her shirt hair and smiled into the kiss as I felt her free hand grope my breast.

I'm not sure how long we stayed like this, but Rebecca shouting my name finally seemed to gain my attention. I didn't stop kissing Cindy or pull away from her, but I did let my eyes casually swing toward my loud friend. Alicia then spoke up and said, "It's your turn. So Cindy needs to stop playing with your pussy."

I smirked into the kiss as my hands trailed down her sides and gripped her ass cheeks in my hands. With a swift effort, I pulled Cindy tighter against my body by her ass, causing the tiny girl to finally break the kiss as she giggled uncontrollably. Smiling down at her own smiling face, I said, "I choose dare. But don't you dare move your hand, sweetpea."

Cindy giggled and craned her neck to place another gentle kiss on my lips, before laying her head on my chest. We both then started in surprise to see Nicole and Nancy on the floor in the 69 position. Nicole was lying on her back with Nancy on top of her. The sisters appeared to be giving each other's inner thighs hickeys. I looked back at Rebecca with an unspoken question on my face. Rebecca simply shrugged and explained, "I dared Nicole to get in the 69 position with her sister. Then Alicia dared Nancy to give her sister a hickey. I think Nicole just didn't want her sister to have to do this alone."

I smiled as I asked, "And what were your two dares?"

Alicia chimed in and explained, "I had to suck and lick Rebecca's toes for a minute. She had to lick my belly button. Now it's your turn again."

I smiled as I gently stroked Cindy's body. Rebecca then asked, "Cindy will you pick dare again too?"

Cindy nodded as she squirmed on my lap with her hand still firmly attached to my pussy. Rebecca then smirked as she said, "Then I'm going to dare you both to choose a sister and give them hickeys on both their ass cheeks."

The four of us laughed as I noticed Nicole looking up at us from between her sister's legs. I smiled down at Nicole and got an idea. I then began whispering into Cindy's ear. It was so cute to hear her gasp as she listened. She then turned to stare up at me wide-eyed as she asked, "Do you think that could work?"

I smirked and whispered more and watched as she nodded in understanding. I then grabbed her hand and we both slid off the loveseat onto our hands and knees. I couldn't help but gaze longingly as I watched Cindy's cute ass as she crawled toward Nicole's head. I settled next to Nancy's head and brought Nicole's legs up to expose her ass cheeks. I gently stroked Nancy's head as I began to suck Nicole's ass cheek. I glanced up and saw Cindy on her hands and knees with her lips planted securely to Nancy's ass cheek. My sexy sweetpea had her eyes closed as she sucked contentedly.

I continued to suck Nicole's ass cheek and smirked as I heard both sisters moan softly. Seeing my adorable Cindy on her hands and knees giving Nancy's ass a hickey made my pussy tingle. As if sensing my eyes on her, Cindy opened her eyes and stared back at me with a heated gaze that rocked me to my core. As we had discussed, we both slowly pulled down Nancy and Nicole's panties, exposing their needy pussies. I then brought my fingers to Nicole's pussy and began trailing my fingers through her wet folds.