Summer Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, hang on. What's bothering you?"

"Nothing," I said. "I should let you get some sleep." I turned to leave. I wanted to run and dive into my bed and cry.

"Wait, come back," Daddy said firmly. When my daddy was firm with me, I always obeyed. I turned and faced him. He looked right at me. "All right, why don't you stay the night?"

"It's okay, Daddy. I can go back to bed."

"Summer," he said. "Stay."

I looked into his eyes. "Really?"

"Really, there's plenty of room," he said. "Besides, it's our last night together. It'll be fun. Slumber party. Come on. Hop in."

It worked. It really worked. "Okay."

"Wait." He laughed and looked a little awkward. "This is kind of embarrassing, but can you grab a pair of shorts out of my drawer? I'm not dressed."

I flushed and swallowed, my eyes scanning over the white sheet that was covering his lower body. He was nude. Right there in front of me, completely naked under the sheet. "I didn't know you slept naked." Oh, geez, had I said that out loud? My eyes were saucers. "I mean, not that it's my business, of course. I just didn't know."

He laughed. "Well, you haven't asked to sleep in here in a long time. I figured it was safe to be comfortable. It's fine though. Just toss me a pair of shorts."

I turned around and pulled open one of his drawers. The distraction gave me a moment to collect myself. I knew where all his cloths were from doing laundry. In his drawer, I saw a few pairs of jean shorts, running shorts, biker shorts, and lots of boxers too. Did he mean boxers, or actual shorts? I wasn't sure, but I was sure I'd rather him wear boxers if I was in bed with him. I took a black and white referee striped pair out and tossed them to him.

"Oh, uh, these?" he said.

I gulped. "Oh, it's fine, Daddy. Whatever's comfortable."

"Okay." He slid the shorts under the sheet. I watched as he put them on. My eyes did not blink. I was desperate to catch a glimpse of his cock. I'd never seen a real one before. The thought of seeing it sent a whole mess of butterflies flapping in my tummy. But Daddy didn't miss a move. He slid the boxers on, and the sheet hid everything. "All right, dressed."

I gulped and nodded. "So can I lie down?"

"All aboard," he said with a smile.

I came around to the other side of the bed, carefully lifting the sheet. As I looked under, I could see my daddy covered by the boxers. I climbed in and scooted closer to him.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Sure. Anytime you're feeling upset, you can always talk to me."

I bit my lip. "You think I'm upset?"

"Well, I can tell something's on your mind. If you're not ready to talk about it, I won't push, but you know you can tell me anything, right?"

I nodded as I stared at his chest. Somehow, I didn't think I could tell him this. Now that I had finally made it into his bed, all I wanted was to be in his arms. The two feet of space between us seemed like miles. How was I supposed to get closer? Could I just... ask?

"Can I have a hug?" I asked, holding my breath.

"Of course, sweetie. Come here."

I smiled, moving between his arms. And then I felt them close around me. My cheek was on his chest, my right arm around his tummy. He leaned back in bed and I went with him, snuggling up against his side, breathing in his scent. He reached for the lamp and plunged us into darkness. The lightning flashed and the thunder rolled, but I didn't care. This was my happy place.

Daddy's arms began to loosen, and I knew my time was up, but I didn't let go. He chuckled, patting my back. "You're really starting to worry me, babygirl."

I looked up at him. "I love it when you call me babygirl."

"You do?" he asked.

I nodded. "It makes me feel..." I wanted to say sexy, but that would probably freak him out. "...like I'm yours."

He kissed my forehead. "Of course you're mine, you're my little girl. Always will be."

I nodded and buried my face in his chest. His chest hair tickled my nose. The thunder clapped in the distance and I clenched on to him extra tight. He responded by rubbing my back.

"It's okay, babygirl. I'll never let anything hurt you."

I smiled to myself. I was a lucky girl to have such an amazing Daddy. It reassured me that I was doing the right thing, that I had to try to be with him, even if it was just once, for my first time. Maybe it would never happen again, maybe it would be something we never discussed, something we would both remember but never speak of.

Of course, I still didn't know how to get it. All I could do was hold on to my daddy while he rubbed my back and the lighting flashed in the room. Should I try to kiss him? Would he just pull away and send me back to my room? Probably... I had to be careful. One misstep and this could all come crashing down around me. I needed to start small, just get him thinking about sex.

"Daddy?" I said.

"Yes?"

"Something is bothering me."

"What's that?"

"When I'm gone," I paused to take a breath, "are you going to find a girlfriend?"

He laughed. "I don't know. Why?"

"You must want one, don't you?"

"I don't know. I haven't really been looking."

"Because you've been busy raising me. But you won't be busy soon. So are you?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Why?"

"Why what?'

"Why do you want a girlfriend? Is it because you're lonely?"

"I'm not lonely."

"So then... it's for sex?"

I heard his heart thump in his chest. "What?"

"Is that why you want a girlfriend, because you want sex?"

"Sweetie, I don't think we should talk about this."

"I'm just curious. Like, you must want it, right?"

"What's bringing all this on?" he asked.

I shrugged a little. Maybe it was best to just be honest... a little. "I'm a virgin. Did you know that?"

I felt his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed. "Um, no."

"You thought I wasn't?"

"I wasn't sure. I didn't want to think about it."

"Oh," I said. "But I'm probably going to have sex with lots of guys at college."

"Uh, okay, sweetie. Look, you're old enough to make your own decisions. You don't need to tell me. I was in college once too."

I looked up at him. "Does it bother you, thinking of me having sex?"

"Well, of course it does. I'm your father. I don't want to think of that. Where is all this coming from?"

"I'm just saying if it bothers you to think of me having sex, it bothers me to think of you having sex too. I don't want you to date some woman while I'm gone."

"Oh, I see now. Look, babygirl, no one is ever going to replace you. I can't promise that things are never going to change, but you'll always have a home here, whether you live here or not."

"But, Daddy, I-I want to be the one--"

"Okay, shh-shh-shh," he said, pushing my head back down on his chest. "Go to bed, sweetie. You've got nothing to worry about. You'll always be my number one girl."

I was quiet, but I was thinking. That didn't go quite as planned. I was hoping he'd say, yes, he did need sex, and I'd say something like, if you need me, Daddy, I'm here, but instead he shut me down. I felt hopeless.

I stayed still as Daddy began to drift off to sleep. Soon, I was sure he was in dreamland. I was still holding him tight, but I really wanted to touch him all over. Maybe I could. Daddy had always been a heavy sleeper. I freed my right hand and rested it on his chest. Carefully, I ran my fingers through his short chest hair. My ears focused on his rhythmic breathing. I had to be careful.

I had a very private fantasy for a long time. I always wanted to lick my way down my daddy's chest, across his tummy, and follow the happy trail that disappeared into his pants. He was so sexy, the thought of licking down his chest made my pussy drool. And here I was, in bed with him, my face right on his chest, his hair tickling my nose, my hand on his muscular pec. Could I just... have a taste?

I inched my lips closer to the center of his chest. I was so nervous that he was going to wake up, but at the same time, I felt the heat in my pussy rising. I wanted to reach down and touch myself so badly.

I licked my lips, glanced up at my snoring daddy, and then I gently kissed the middle of his chest. I froze there, as if he might come to life and demand answers. But he didn't. He stayed still and silent. My pussy was beating faster than my heart. Just one more kiss... I took it. Dare I risk a lick?

I held my breath and let my little pink tongue come out. The tip touched the center of my daddy's chest and then I pulled it back, licking my lips. For a moment, I could taste my daddy on my tongue, his soft flesh, his sweat, his hair. I gulped. One more lick...

My little pink tongue was much bolder the second time. I flicked it out and ran it up along the space between his pecs, his chest hair coarse against my delicate tongue. The taste of his Daddy musk mixed with the scent of his faded cologne and overpowered me. I moaned as I pulled my tongue back into my mouth.

I rested my face on his chest. My pussy tingled between my legs. I had to touch it. I had to. I kept my right hand on my daddy's chest while my left wiggled its way down, brushing along my daddy's ribcage. On my side, I lifted my left leg and nestled my fingers into my panties, letting them curl around my pubic mound, cupping my sex. My pussy felt so hot in my hand, but it was nice just to hold my aching cunt. I let two fingers gently massage around my clit and closed my mouth so as not to make a noise to wake Daddy.

I had to have this man. I had to. It was no longer a wish. It was a full blown life goal. I didn't know how. I didn't know when. But it was going to happen. The lightning flashed, but no thunder followed it. The storm was quiet, as if to stay calm while I satiated my dark desires, encouraging me to go on. I was going to lick Daddy's happy trail, and I was going to do it tonight.

With my hand clamping down around my pussy, my tongue came out of my mouth again. A quick glance at Daddy, and then I licked his chest, turning my neck to drag my tongue down his tummy. Oh, he was so tasty. I could lick this man for the rest of my life and ask for seconds. I didn't know what it was about him that made my pussy so wet in my hand, but it wasn't the only wet thing. My tongue was soaked. I was salivating. I could feel the back of my mouth tighten as I drooled all over my delicious daddy.

As my pink tongue reached his belly button, I had to stop. The sheet was in the way. My right hand curled around the edge of it and I pushed it down. I was shaking all over. If my daddy woke up, he'd find my head on his tummy and the sheet lying on his thighs. I pleaded for light. All I could see in the dark was the outline of his boxers. I wanted to see his cock. If licking Daddy's happy trail was a fantasy, seeing his cock was a dream.

The lightning flashed, and for a brief moment, I saw the bulge in my daddy's shorts that could only be one thing. But darkness took it away. I just needed to get closer. My tongue rolled out of my mouth again, wetter than ever, and down it went, past his belly button, following the happy trail.

My tongue hit another wall, the waistband of his boxers. My tongue's little adventure was over. I laid my head on his tummy and stared at the bulge in the dark. My left hand was still busy though, massaging my swelling pussy. I was burning up. I desperately wanted to shove a finger in my pussy, but I never did that. It always hurt when I did. I knew on the day my daddy took my virginity, it was going to hurt a lot, but I couldn't wait for that day to come.

Could it be tonight? Somehow, I doubted it. But didn't I at least deserve to see my daddy's cock, the thing that would be in me, spreading my little pussy open, taking my cherry? I held my breath as I listened to Daddy's quiet snoring. Could I? It was just a peek. He'd never know. But what if he caught me? My body was tingling all over, in fear and excitement. My pussy throbbed, encouraging me. The lighting flashed, daring me. And my mouth salivated, begging me. Oh, god, just a peek.

My right hand was shaking as I lifted it. My left had stopped rubbing my pussy and simply held on to it. I stopped breathing as my thumb very carefully slid into the waistband of Daddy's boxers. I lifted the elastic band, opening his boxers up to me. I stared.

The lightning was with me, flashing, filling the room, and for an instant, my eyes feasted. Daddy's pubic mound was trimmed down to nothing, making it easy to focus on his cock. It was soft, but it was big, leaning to the left, disappearing down between his legs.

The room turned dark again and I managed to breathe. I begged the lightning to flash again. I needed to see more, so much more. I had to wait. I was terrified my daddy might wake up to find me holding open his boxers, my face right on top of his tummy, staring desperately down his underpants for another glimpse of his cock. Dear god, I'd lost my mind.

Finally, the storm came to my aid. The lightning flashed, and my eyes were ready. I lifted my head to study his cock, the shaft, the soft way it looked, the color, and the balls, hanging low between his legs.

Darkness swallowed Daddy's cock and I cursed it. I had to get closer, had to get ready to see more. I moved my face down. I could barely see in the dark, but I could see the outline of his shaft. And then the lightning struck. I saw the fat mushroom head and the lose skin around it. His big balls were heavy between his thighs.

Darkness and it was gone. My daddy snorted and I let go of his boxers. They snapped back and I cringed, freezing there in place with my head on his stomach. He let out a heavy breath and his hand lifted and then fell on my back. He breathed out and then was quiet again.

I was shaking. Even my pussy had tensed up, but only for a moment, because I had seen my daddy's cock. Pussy juice was running between my fingers. I was so ready for sex, and now I knew what was going to go inside me. I just had to figure out how to put the square peg in the round hole.

I had to touch it. I had to. I'd come too far now. I had to feel it in my hand. Daddy was quiet again, but so was the storm. My left hand was once again massaging my clit, waiting on my right hand to touch my daddy. I reached out, putting my hand flat against Daddy's happy trail. I stroked the little hairs and then let my fingertips follow them. I hit the waistband of his boxers again. My nails easily slid under.

I felt the coarseness of his short pubic hair tickling my fingers, but I went farther, the anticipation of touching his cock filling me and flooding my burning pussy. It throbbed the closer I got. I was grinding my fingers hard against my clit. I'd never been so turned on, nor had my pussy felt so sensitive before. And then lightning struck me. I swear the flash of the lightning outside and the feeling of my fingertips touching the base of my daddy's cock was like a jolt of electricity. My pussy clenched up and I came.

I creamed in my panties. I could feel the mess running everywhere between my legs. I couldn't believe it. I came, just from touching my daddy's cock and massaging my clit. It rocked me and I gasped, shuddering for a moment. My hand rested on Daddy's pubic bone, my fingertips touching the base of his cock.

There was only one word I could think of for how this made me feel... "Fuck," I whispered. "Oh, fuck." I felt so sensitive all over, so awake. I wanted sex so badly. I'd never even kissed a boy and here I was desperate to fuck my Daddy.

My hand moved down, my fingers following along the top of his cock, feeling the shape of it. I laid my palm right on top of his thick cock, my fingers spreading out on ether side of it, touching his balls, and left my hand there. The sensation of having just cum, coupled with touching a grown man's cock, and my aching pussy, it was like sensory overload. I needed a moment.

I could feel it though, Daddy's cock, so soft but so thick. I knew it was supposed to get long and hard, but just to touch it like this, to feel the texture of his cock flesh... It was amazing. I'd never touched anything like it. I was falling in love with my daddy's cock while I lied there holding it. Just the thought of this soft, fleshy beast growing long and hard and sliding into me made my pussy quiver all over again and begged to be touched.

I answered my pussy's call and let my fingers rub across my labia, my middle finger circling my tiny hole. God, Daddy's cock was going to go right there, spread me open and fill me up. I held his cock in one hand and my pussy in the other, and my body demanded to know why they weren't together, like they should be.

I didn't have an answer, but I could tell something was happening to Daddy's cock. I couldn't see it with my hand stuck down his boxer shorts, but I could feel it. It was getting harder. I didn't know how or why, but it was spreading my fingers apart. For a moment, I thought my daddy must've been awake and getting turned on, but his breathing was so calm and quiet, he must've been oblivious to what I was doing. No, his cock was reacting on its own. It wanted me, liked I wanted it. I felt encouraged as it grew harder and longer. I dared to curl my hand around it.

Oh, the sensation of sliding my fingers around a man's cock for the first time... here I thought the act of having it penetrate my pussy was a big deal, but just to feel it in my hand. I would never forget it. It was wide awake, throbbing as it grew longer and longer. Even in the dark, I could see my daddy's boxers could not contain it. The head was lifting all on its own. There was no room for it inside.

Could I let it out to play? I uncurled my fingers from around my daddy's cock, something I hated to have to do, because feeling it grow in the palm of my hand was the most amazing feeling in the world, but I needed to help it. I even took my hand away from my aching pussy. I sat up a little, checked on my sleepy daddy, and then carefully with both hands, reached for Daddy's boxers. I opened the button on his fly.

Daddy's cock really did have a mind of its own. With the flap open, his hard shaft poked right out. The head was first. The lightning struck once more to give me such a great view. It was so beautiful, smooth and bulbous, curling around the edges. It really did look like a helmet. And the little slit at the top was so cute. Wow, 10 minutes ago, I would have died happy to lick my daddy's happy trail. Now I realized why it was called that, because it led to the thing a girl really wanted to lick.

I was salivating again, staring at my daddy's cock as it stuck outside of his boxers. I carefully lay my hand on top of it and held it, feeling it pulse against my skin. It was so hard, yet also soft, and so veiny, yet smooth. The head was the best part though. Just looking at it was amazing, but then to touch it, to squeeze it, feel the spring of Daddy's cock flesh... oh. I was in love with it. I wanted to please it, to kiss it, to suck it, to worship it. I knew I'd do anything for it. Any way that my daddy wanted to use it on me, I'd let him. I just wanted it inside me.

"I love you," I whispered to my daddy's beautiful cock, just inches away from my face. I kept my hand on top of it, letting my thumb stroke the bottom. Oh, to taste it. Dare I risk it? I'd already licked my daddy's chest. What was a lick, just one lick? He'd never know. Just one lick.

I inched closer, my heart thumping again. I couldn't believe it. I was really going to lick my daddy's cock. I felt so nasty, but so fulfilled too. I'd wanted my daddy's cock for so long, and I was finally getting it. Well, at least getting to lick it, just once.

I held my breath as my tongue rolled out of my mouth. I inched my face closer. With my hand around it, I lifted it. It was so firm in my hand now, the head shiny with each flash of the lightning. But then, thunder rolled in, the sound filling the room. The storm was coming closer.