Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grin hadn't left her face, it just softened a little. "Before I answer that, answer this, when did you call Mom?"

I frowned a little, "Tuesday, why?"

Her grin grew wider again. "Mom called me on Wednesday and told me they were going to Jamaica. She asked if I could come and watch the house. I think this is Mom's not so subtle attempt to getting us talking again."

I smiled in return, "Again?"

She snorted a laugh, "OK, talking..."

"Yep," I grinned, "that works..."

"Now that we have that sorted out," she snickered, "could you move your fucking car so I can get mine in the garage?"

That cracked me up, "Sure."

As I got up and turned to walk away, Sunny grabbed my arm and I turned to look at her. "I missed you Seeley. I can't tell you how sorry I am." She kissed me on the cheek and turned and walked away.

My eyes dropped to her ass, as always, and it looked as good as ever. She stopped in the door and, startled, I looked up to see her looking at me. My first thought was 'Crap!', but she had a little smirk on her face. Before I could say anything, she winked and disappeared through the door.

I jumped up and hurried to retrieve my keys. Our détente was new enough that I didn't want to jeopardize it by making her wait. I realized that the adoration I felt for my big sister had never really gone away, it was just in hibernation. It was as though the last twenty years had just faded away. I almost felt as though I were eight again. As I scrambled to the garage, my heart was pounding and I was terribly excited to be around her again.

I opened the garage door and she was sitting in a new Mustang GT convertible at the end of the driveway. She had her arms crossed and a frown on her face. I grinned at her and she tried to maintain the frown, but was unable to do it. She laughed and rotated her hand in the hurry up signal.

I mouthed, 'OK, OK.' She laughed again. I climbed into my car, backed it out and moved it over. She pulled the Mustang in.

I said, "Very nice!"

She chuckled and struck a sexy pose. "Why thank you, kind sir!"

"I, ummm, I didn't, uhh..." I stammered, turning what had to be purple, judging by the heat I felt on my face.

She started howling with laughter. "Oh, man." She gasped between gales of laughter. "This is gonna be too much fun. I can't believe you still embarrass so easily."

I was speechless. I just turned and walked away.

"Oh, god..." I heard behind me.

I turned back and Sunny had a panicked look on her face. When she covered her face with her hands, I walked back to her.

I took her hands gently in mine and pulled them away. "Sunny, what's wrong?"

Her expression slowly changed from panicked to puzzled, "You're not mad?"

It was my turn to be confused, "Why would you think I was mad?"

"You didn't say anything and you just walked away." She said softly. "I thought you were mad."

I chuckled, "No. That's just a reflexive, defense mechanism. When I don't know what to say and to keep from sounding stupid, I walk away. Frequently, I come up with the perfect retort...about twenty minutes later. Of course, that's when it does absolutely no good whatsoever."

She giggled and sighed, relieved. "Oh, Ok."

I felt her breath drift across my face and it smelled fresh, like an early spring morning. I also realized that we were standing awfully close together and I was still holding her hands. She was looking up at me with a wide-eyed innocence that was totally different from the Sunny that I thought I had known. Her eyes were wet from the tears that had sprung up moments before. Her lips were parted and she moistened them with a little flick of her tongue. Whatever barriers remained between us fell away in those brief, intense moments. I felt a surge of love for Sunny, unlike anything I had felt in a while. I realized that I had missed my sister. I leaned in and kissed her on the tip of her nose just before I crushed her to my chest in a massive hug.

"God, I missed you Sunny!" I said into her hair.

Her response startled me. It was a deep, heaving sob into my chest. I tried to push her away so I could see her face. She refused to let me go and hung on tighter.

"Sunny?" I asked gently, softly. "Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry if I did."

She took a deep shuddering breath before raising her face to mine. She didn't loosen her grip, she just raised her head. "No, Seely, what you said was perfect. I feel the same way. I've missed you, too, little brother." She buried her face in my chest again, quivering sobs wracking her body. I just stood there letting her slowly recover her composure. The sobs slowly declined in frequency until she stopped completely, but she never withdrew.

I had never held my big sister in my arms and it felt amazing to have her there. She was soft in all the right places but that wasn't it. Even though I had ogled her ass earlier, okay, I had been ogling it for years, this wasn't at all sexual. I hadn't realized that I had been harboring a longing to be close to Sunny. Her unexpected appearance had forced that longing to the surface. I realized that even though I had a big sister, I had been essentially raised an only child. She felt good in my arms because it felt like she was supposed to have been there all along.

After some time had passed, I'm actually not certain how long it was; Sunny murmured into my chest, "Seeley, are we going to stand here all day?"

"Ummm, I was waiting for you." I said slowly. "Quite honestly, I just realized I have never held my big sister as an adult and I was enjoying the sensation of doing just that. I liked it so much, I wasn't going to be the first to let go."

Her chest hitched again in a sob and I immediately felt awful. "Sunny, I didn't say that to make you cry again. I just wanted to tell the truth as to what I am feeling because this, us, feels so awesome."

Sunny pushed back away from me and I loosened my grip, but I didn't let go. She looked up at me with tear-stained eyes and for a moment just looked at me, expressionless. I was momentarily transported back to when I was eight years old, but then the memory vanished, because Sunny broke into the biggest smile I had ever seen from her.

Then she giggled, "Me too!"

She turned to walk into the house and slipped her hand into mine. She squeezed my hand and looked up at me with a little shy smile. I was still blown away by her behavior. This was not the Sunny I thought had known for the last twenty some odd years of my life. I smiled back at her and we walked into the house together. I let her go first as we walked through the door and stole a quick glance at her ass. It wasn't quick enough as I saw her sexy grin having been caught again.

Looking at the kitchen clock, I asked, "Do you want some lunch?"

"Sure, what do we have?" She answered.

I went to the fridge and looked in. "Mom left ham, turkey, rare roast beef, and a bunch of different kinds of cheeses. There're also hot dogs, Italian sausage and some bratwurst." I said. "You know Mom, enough for a small army."

Sunny chuckled and said, "Yeah I know. Does she have peppers and onions for the Italian sausage?"

I rooted around a little. I chuckled too, as I found the veggies. "Of course she does."

Sunny said, "How about if I sauté the peppers and onions and you cook the sausage on the grill?"

I grinned, "Sounds good to me."

I started to go out to the patio as Sunny said, "I'm gonna go get changed and then start on the veggies."

I didn't turn around, but said, "Okay," over my shoulder.

I cleaned out the grill, refilled the charcoal and then lit it. I waited a few minutes to make sure it didn't go out and then went back into the kitchen. I stepped through the door and stopped dead in my tracks. Sunny was bent over in front of the cabinets. She had changed into a modest two-piece dark blue bathing suit; the bottoms were boy-shorts which framed her ass magnificently. I was frozen with a deer-in-the-headlights stare on my face.

Sunny found what she was looking for and suddenly stood, turned and faced me. I was still frozen and instead of staring at her butt, I was staring at the front of her boy shorts. I heard her clear her throat and my eyes dragged slowly up her body, hesitating at her small, perfect boobs and then her mouth, which was upturned in a grin and finally to her sparkling, mischievous eyes.

"See anything you like?" She asked in a sultry voice.

"Huh?" I responded and she burst into laughter...again. I was still kind of dazed as I stood and stared at her.

She was still snorting laughter when I regained a measure of my composure. I wasn't sure what to say and I just stood there looking at her eyes. She had finally stopped laughing when I noticed her eyes flicker downward. They didn't stay; it really was just a flicker. It dawned on me that she had looked down in the vicinity of my cock. Unexpectedly, my cock, which had been slightly tumescent, began to fill with blood until I could feel it pushing straight out from my board shorts. Suddenly, the room seemed really warm and uncomfortable. Then Sunny's eyes strayed again and this time they widened in surprise.

I saw the grin playing at the corners of her mouth and then, she licked her lips. I thought, 'Holy shit! My sister just licked her lips at the sight of my hard on.'

I had no idea how to react to any of that and I just turned and walked back out to the pool. When I got to the edge, I just stepped off into the deep end. The water wasn't cool enough to accomplish what I wanted and I started swimming laps. At first I kept my face in the water with my eyes closed, except to breathe. I didn't want to see Sunny's disgusted reaction to her perverted little brother. Once again, it was as though I was eight or ten years old again, getting in trouble and having Sunny pissed at me.

Every time I thought I was getting close to the end of the pool, I peeked and made my turn. After about three laps I had just turned at the shallow end when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It startled me and I flinched. I opened my eyes and Sunny was standing there with a stunned expression. As ridiculous as the situation was, that wide eyed look made me laugh.

Then Sunny got pissed, "Why are you laughing?!?"

"Because we're both idiots," I grinned.

She stood there a minute and glared, then shrugged, "Yeah, you're right."

She waded up and hugged me and I felt her nipples dig into my chest. As we parted, I couldn't help but steal a glance and was rewarded by the sight of two serious bumps in her bathing suit top. A glance turned into a stare and finally Sunny smacked me on the arm.

"Hey," I yelped, "why did you do that?"

She grinned again, before turning and wading to the steps. "Because I just snuck a glance at your package, but you were staring at my boobs!"

She laughed again. "Close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies!"

I snapped my mouth shut, reddening.

"Come on," she said, "I think your charcoal is ready." She took me by the hand and led me out of the pool and then to the loungers. She handed me a towel and after we dried off she took my hand again and led me to the grill. She got on tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek after we stopped in front of it.

"You finish getting the grill ready and I'll bring the Italian sausage to you." She turned and walked to the door. I didn't look; I couldn't risk getting caught...again. 'I'm not looking, I'm not looking...' Then I couldn't stand it and I looked at her ass...a split second before she turned and caught me. She grinned and then disappeared through the door.

I groaned and hung my head. I was never going to live this down. I turned back to the grill and put the grates back on. Then, I wire brushed the grates before setting the brush down. I stood up and started to turn around. As I did, I felt Sunny's breasts push into my back. Her left arm came around me and set the sausage on the side shelf and then wrapped around me, squeezing briefly.

She said softly into my ear, "I'll finish the peppers and onions and the potato salad." Then she was gone.

I took a deep breath and then turned around, but she was already in the kitchen. Then, I turned back around and put the sausage on the grill.

Looking back at the door for a moment I wondered what was really going on with Sunny. The teasing, the innuendo didn't seem like her, but then I realized I really didn't know her. I thought about how little contact we had had since my high school graduation. It had been over fourteen years and I think I could count on one hand the times I had actually seen her. She had occasionally reached out over email, but I had always deleted them without another thought. Now that I thought about it, the hurt that I experienced from her was slight and a lifetime ago. It was delivered by a typical selfish teenager and meant little in our lives. I owed her a genuine apology.

I had been on autopilot in cooking the sausage, turning it, moving it, making sure it wasn't burned. It was done and before I pulled it off of the grill, I called in to Sunny to see if the peppers and onions were ready. She responded that they were. I took them in and set them on the counter.

Sunny was standing at the stove, removing the peppers and onions from the pan. I stepped up behind her and touched her on the arm. She looked at me and seeing the expression on my face, stopped doing what she was doing and turned to face me.

"Seeley?" She questioned softly, "What's wrong?"

I grabbed her, startling her, and pulled her into a hug. "I am so sorry, Sunny; I have behaved like a jerk. I should have realized that we were kids and nothing we said or did meant anything. I shouldn't have held it against you or ignored you for so long."

She pulled back and looked at me, a big smile on her face. There were tears streaming down her cheeks, but she looked radiant. She gave me a quick peck on the lips, and then said, "Wait here."

I sat down at the table and she was back quickly. She set a small box on the table. It looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't remember where I had seen it before.

I looked up at her, a questioning look on my face. "I gave this to you for your graduation. I had never seen you wear it, and you never said anything about it, so I looked in your bedroom." She blushed. "I figured that it was where you probably tossed it after I left you there."

I reddened head to toe. I was embarrassed by the behavior of my eighteen year old self. "I am sorry, Sunny."

She smiled, "That's in the past. I want you to see this, please."

I smiled back, "Okay."

I unwrapped the box and opened it. It was an engraved platinum dog tag on a chain. It had my name and my GPA from high school on one side and an inscription on the other side.

It said, "Seeley, I'm sorry, I love you and I'm proud of you. Sunny."

I felt guilty all over again. We could have been friends all these years and I had been a jackass. I stood up, put the necklace on and grabbed her again. It startled her again and she gasped.

"Thank you Sunny. I'll never take it off. I'm sorry for being the cause of our separation." I said as I squeezed her.

She pulled away, put her hands on either side of my face and gave me a long, lingering kiss on my lips. My eyes drifted shut and after a moment, when I remembered that this was Sunny, they popped open again. Her eyes were closed and there was a dreamy expression on her face. I mentally shrugged, closed my eyes and went with it. I put my arms around her and drew her close and held her there. She pulled away from the kiss and rested her head on my chest.

"Seeley, I really do love you and there's nothing that you could do to change that." She said quietly into my chest. "I meant what I said; that's all in the past and we do not need to talk about it anymore. We'll just talk about our, ummm, the future from now on."

I caught the little change in her statement. I didn't know what that meant, but I wasn't going to question it. Especially when I was standing here holding her close and her body was feeling so good to me. We had stayed like that for a minute or so when Sunny pushed back from me, looked into my eyes with a sweet little smile and stepped away.

She picked up the pan with the peppers and onions and said, "Let's eat!" The moment, whatever it was, was over.

I carried the rest of the meal out to the patio and set it down. Sunny sat down and dug into the meal with a gusto that surprised me. I sat slack jawed while she piled a ton of peppers and onions on the sausage and then took about half of the potato salad.

She took a huge bite of the sandwich before glancing up at me. "Mmmpphh, what?!?" She mumbled, chewing loudly.

I started laughing, "Holy shit Sunny! Hungry?" In what had quickly become a standard reaction for her, Sunny reached out and smacked me on the arm.

She glared at me, chewing more slowly and delicately. She swallowed before glaring at me some more. Finally, she answered firmly, "Yes. I. Am. I am forty two years old and I don't keep the body that seems to interest you so much by chowing down at every meal. I need to watch what I eat. Sometimes though, I'll eat what I really, really want to eat and I'll enjoy it very much. Is that a problem?"

I blushed, embarrassed by her reference to my unabashed ogling of her. "Sorry Sunny, it just seemed funny to me. You got after that sandwich like the pig had killed your cat. I didn't expect it."

She had a mouthful of potato salad which she nearly spit at me in her sudden laughter. She quickly covered her mouth and snorted and that just made it worse. She sucked in a breath and obviously some of the potato salad down her throat. Unexpectedly, she was choking. I jumped up and ran to her side, I touched her back and she violently shook her head.

"Water..." she gasped.

I ran into the kitchen and got a glass of water. When I got back out to the patio, she was breathing more normally and gratefully took the water. She took a couple of quick sips and then drank deeply. The crises seemed to be over.

I was contrite, "I'm sorry Sunny."

She grinned, "Stop it. You just said something funny and I got a little out of control. Next time, though, please wait until my mouth is empty before making a smart ass comment."

I grinned, sheepishly, "OK."

She got up. "I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back. Don't wait for me."

As she left, I got up and got us a couple of beers. When she came back, she was wearing a beach cover-up.

When I looked at her questioningly, she shrugged, "I get chilled. I know it's eighty degrees, but there's a little breeze and my skin is cold from the pool." Then, she got a mischievous grin on her face. "Besides, I don't want you to be distracted from your lunch by these."

She flashed her naked, perfect boobs at me. It was just a brief flash, but the sight of her creamy white boobs, with rock hard, wine-red nipples seared into my brain. She snickered as she was picking up her sandwich.

She peered over at me, "If you're going to be sitting there with your mouth open, put your sandwich in it or somethin'."

I started to respond with something, anything smart-assed, but I had nothing. I just stuffed my face with Italian sausage.

She grinned and continued eating. I kept glancing at her when I didn't think she was looking. My eyes would slide to the front of her cover-up, but it was cinched tightly. She caught me several times but never said anything. After the action of earlier, we settled into a comfortable silence and it became an enjoyable lunch. We cleaned up together and she went out to get some sun. I went to the bathroom and when I came back out, I stopped dead in my tracks.