Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it briefly, it made good sense. As much sense as it can make, for siblings to move in together and incest is involved, anyway.

She seemed nervous as I was thinking. "Well?" She asked.

"You know what?" I said, "Let's just go with that." I finished my French toast, got up and put my plate in the sink.

She grinned and said, "Yay!" She jumped up, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. She stepped back, bit the side of her lip and took my hand. "Let's go to bed."

We walked a few steps before I stopped and spun her around to face me. She was surprised and laughed at the sudden stop. I picked her up and she threw her legs over my hips and smoothly settled her pussy down on my dick.

Experimentally, I took a couple of steps, my dick sliding into her wet pussy. She moaned with each step I took. I stopped and looked at her, "Are you Ok, baby?"

She jammed her heels into my back, "Oh, yeah. Just don't stop again, that is, ooohhh, great!"

I chuckled, "Oh, Ok."

When we got to the top of the stairs, you would have thought she was carrying me with the way she was panting. "Oh, god Seeley, I thought the stairs were going to kill me. You were in so deep and your pelvis was just banging the shit out of my clit."

I started to turn into my room and she stopped me. "No, go into my room. I've got the king sized bed."

I shrugged, "Ok."

I set her down on the bed, and she headed into the bathroom. She had something in her hand that I couldn't see when she came back. "What's that?"

"It's a surprise," she said, trying to be stern, but started laughing. "We'll get to that in a little while." She slipped it under the pillow.

She crawled up onto the bed, her all too perfect ass on display. She settled in on all fours, wriggling her hips invitingly. "Hey big boy, you want some of this?"

I wasn't sure what she meant. "You can have it any which way you like, but I'd like a little bit of that talented tongue between my legs, if you don't mind."

I grinned as I was crawling up between her legs. "I'll see what I can do." I stopped and looked at the mirror on the wall above her bed. "Why is that above your bed? How can you see anything in that mirror?"

"It's there because there is a mirror on the back of the door. I can stand in front of the door and see the back of my dress in the mirror above the bed. Daddy put it up there for me." She explained. She then turned around and pouted. "Is the mirror what interests you in here?" Then she wiggled her butt.

"Ummm, what mirror?" I said.

She giggled, "I thought so."

I leaned down and kissed her softly on the buttery smooth skin of her ass. Her moan was about the sexiest thing I have ever heard. "Ohhh, goddd Seeley..."

I dipped down and tickled the soft lips between her legs with my tongue, finding her pussy to be wet, ripe and waiting for me. I twisted my head around to get the tip of my tongue on her clit and she shoved herself down on me. I could happily suffocate here, I thought. I probed the depths of her soft wetness before twisting around again. I sat back, marveling at the perfect beauty of her twin globes before pulling them apart to reveal her cute little hole.

I bent down to gather the moisture that had gathered in her pussy with my tongue. I moved back up cradling the small pool of ambrosia in the cupped appendage, before spreading it lovingly on the brownish pink winkle. My fingers replaced my tongue in her pussy, finding it to be as warm and wet as my tongue had.

The breath exploded from Sunny, "Oh. My. God. Seeley! What arrrree you doingggg???" After her breath exploded, her orgasm followed. I did my best to sustain it, pointing my tongue to bury it as deeply in her as I could. My fingers probed her pussy deeply as well. Every time the climax started to subside, I wriggled my tongue in a different way and the intensity of her climax peaked again. Finally, she allowed herself to collapse, effectively separating my mouth from her ass.

I lay down beside Sunny, stoking her smooth back, smiling at the aftershocks from what was evidently an outstanding orgasm. Sunny picked up her head and grinned at me over her shoulder. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

Even though it had just been a few minutes, I had forgotten it. But, that didn't mean I didn't want it. I chuckled, "Well of course I do!"

She reached up under the pillow and pulled out a tube of Astroglide. I looked at it and then at her. "Why do you have a tube of that?"

She blushed from head to toe. It was actually kind of sweet and sexy. "Because I know how you've always looked at my ass. I figured you might want to take it, so I thought I'd give it to you. I thought it might help seal the deal, as it were."

I got serious then, "First of all, you don't need to do that. I don't need convincing. Second of all, I don't want you doing it if that's not what you really want. Thirdly, I..."

She grinned, "Shutup Seeley. I know I don't have to do this, I want to do this. I've been practicing with some, ummm, toys. It's not gonna hurt me, trust me, it's Ok."

She sat up and kissed me, surprising me. "Umm, Sunny I just had my tongue up your ass,"

She giggled, "I know and if you're Ok with that, then I should be Ok kissing you." She threw herself face down, butt up on the bed. "Now get busy mister!"

I just shook my head. I used quite a bit of the lube and rubbed it gently around her little butt. When it was all properly lubed up I pushed my forefinger in and slowly buried it until I couldn't go any more. As I started to pull it out, she loosened considerably. She started giggling, "See I told you! Now put your dick in there, just don't force it."

I got behind her and started slowly feeding my dick into her little butthole. I must have started going too fast because I heard a sharp intake of breath. I stopped and after a minute or so she nodded. It took several minutes, but I was soon buried in my sister's ass all the way to the hilt.

Sunny breathed, "Oh god Seeley; that feels amazing. How does it feel to take your sister's virginity? It's just my anal virginity, but still..."

I gasped, "Not Jack?"

Sunny got up on all fours, looking at me in the mirror. "He wasn't worth it. Nobody until you, baby brother. Now fuck me!"

Our eyes held tightly to one another and I slowly withdrew until just the head was in and then I pushed back in. It seemed a little dry, so when I pulled back out, I added some lube. It took a couple of applications, but it became very smooth and it felt amazing. I kept up a slow steady pace until Sunny started pushing back at me.

"Seeley," she groaned, "more, harder."

I increased a little and it wasn't good enough. "More!" she shrieked.

I decided that if she wanted more, I'd give her more. I ratcheted my pace up and my abs were slapping against her ass. My hips felt like they were a blur when Sunny said, "Oh god Seeley, what are you doing to me? Don't...don't...don't...no...nnno...ungg...no...oh my god no..."

"Seeley Brennan O'Day!" I heard my father's voice thunder in the room. I looked up into the mirror and saw Mom's pale, shocked visage and Dad's blood red, rage filled face behind us. "Just what do you think you're doing to your sister?!?!"

"Oh, crap!" I said. I found Sunny's eyes in the mirror again and I couldn't help it, I started to smile and she did the same, barely being able to contain our laughter.

I said to her, "Well, I guess we don't have to figure out how to tell them now, do we?"

Epilogue

After Mom and Dad went downstairs to wait, and only after we finished, Sunny and I got dressed and met in the hall. I took her hand, laced her fingers in mine and gently kissed the back of it.

"It's time to face the music. Are you Ok with this?" I said, leaning my forehead against hers.

"Yes, I am." She breathed. "Seeley, I love you and I want to be together."

"Ok," I said, "here we go."

When we got downstairs Dad focused his rage on me until Mom nudged him. He looked at her and then looked back at me. Mom said, "Liam, look at them."

He was glaring at am and said, "I am, so what?" She pointed at our hands and to the fact that Sunny was smiling at me.

"Liam, Seeley was not doing anything to Sunny that she didn't want." She looked up at us. "Was he?"

Sunny answered, after kissing my cheek. "No he wasn't, he was doing exactly what I wanted, and needed him to do. Mom, Dad, we love each other. Not in a way that we're supposed to, but we do anyway. I don't know if this will work out, hell, Seeley might get tired of me in a week, but we're gonna try."

Dad was a little calmer when he responded. "But you're not gonna live around here, right? If you're gonna act like that..." he shuddered briefly, "I don't want there to be a chance the neighbors see you."

Sunny looked at me and nodded. "We've talked about it briefly and we're going to move somewhere where they don't know us. We'll get a fresh start and you won't be worried about being embarrassed. Look, Sunny's right, we don't know how this is gonna work. We may be together a year, ten years or the rest of our lives, just like anybody else."

Mom looked nervous and cleared her throat, "Ummm..."

"What Mom?" I said.

"What about babies?" She asked.

Sunny was very hurt when she said, "Mom, you know I had a hysterectomy because of the cancer. I can't have babies."

Mom had momentarily forgotten and was mortified by what she had said. She couldn't apologize enough.

That ended the conversation. Sunny and I packed up and went to our respective homes. We saw each other frequently, but were just not satisfied with the commuter relationship. We talked about it and decided we wanted to live in Charleston, S.C.

She started sending out résumés and after several interviews; she landed a job at a very prestigious downtown law firm.

I was fortunate. My company has a regional off in Charleston. However, I had to take a demotion in order to fill the only slot that they had open. They were thrilled to have me and assured me that I would soon be back to my old level. It didn't matter; Sunny and I would be together.

We moved a couple of months ago. We found a nice apartment downtown and we can walk most places. We're hoping to find a place on the water, but all of the places are really, really expensive.

Mom and Dad have not been here. Although Sunny talks to Mom a couple of times a week, Dad and I haven't spoken since that day. Mom tells Sunny he's starting to thaw but it will be some time.

Nobody suspects that we are siblings. Sunny kept the jerk's name (he was good for something, I guess) and I obviously kept my own. We have made friends and are having a great time, both in the bedroom and out.

We are exploring Charleston and each other. I don't know how this will end, but so far the journey is fun, interesting and sexy.