Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her gently, moving my hips slowly, gently. She still had her legs wrapped loosely around my hips. I moved in and out, up and down, her wetness lubricating our love. For some reason I felt like we were sealing our love for all time, binding ourselves together.

I stopped moving, I had to know if Sunny, my sister, my love, my lover felt the same way. "Sunny, baby?"

She opened her eyes with a gentle smile, "What is it Seeley?"

"What are we doing, Sunny?" I asked. "What does this mean to you?"

She got very serious. "It means that we are together for all time. We have broken a big taboo, maybe the biggest and because of that we are committed to each other. I am yours and you are mine, forever." She started trembling. "Doesn't it mean that to you?"

I kissed her gently, lovingly. "Yes, it does. We hadn't talked about it at all. We just started making love and suddenly I was afraid that it didn't mean the same thing to both of us. I love you, Sunny."

She grabbed me, pulling me down into a fierce hug, startling me. I felt the tears on my shoulder. "I love you, too, Seeley."

She snickered, "Now consummate our love by coming in me. You still haven't done that. Everywhere else, maybe, but not inside of me."

"Nice," I muttered, "so romantic."

I resumed fucking her, slowly, gently. I built up speed, but not force. Sunny pulled me back down into a kiss. The feeling of love I got from her was awe-inspiring and I wanted us to come together to consummate our love.

Sunny pulled away from our kiss, "Oh my god, I can't believe this, Seeley! I'm coming again; you're making me come again. Come with me, please come with me!" Then she pulled me back into the intense hug.

I did, I blasted her insides with my come, the intense feeling going on and on. I drove my cock deeply into her and held it there until I finished. She continued to hold me tight long after we were done. My cock never completely went down and after a few minutes was rising again.

She pulled her head up and out and looked at me. She squeezed my cock with her pussy and giggled. "Wow," she murmured, "you're getting hard again." She giggled sexily, "Did I do that?"

I withdrew a little and slipped it back in. "Yes, yes you did, Urkel."

She giggled again, "Good." She rocked her hips, driving my cock deeper in her pussy. "Roll us over."

I reached down and grasped her hips, scooted over to the side and rolled us over back into the center of the bed. She laughed at the ride she experienced.

"Wow!" She said, "That was fun!"

I just shook my head and chuckled. She smacked my chest lightly, "What?!?!"

"Nothin'," I muttered.

She smacked my chest again, harder this time, "Come on, what?"

"Owww," I yelped. "Ok, Ok, I just thought if that was fun, then you don't get out much."

She crossed her arms across her beautiful little breasts, blocking my view and pouted. "For someone who is buried cervix deep in his sister, you don't seem very grateful!"

"Ummm, uhhh," I struggled with what to say, suddenly ashamed. "Sorry Sis, I love you, you know?"

She grinned impishly, "Gotcha!"

I was speechless, having never seen this side of Sunny before. I opened my mouth to respond and had nothing.

She was giggling like crazy. "Now this, this is fun!"

I had to laugh at myself, "Yeah, you're right." My erection had wilted considerably with my embarrassment.

The impish grin turned sexy and she wriggled her hips. "Is something wrong?" As she wriggled her hips, she did something with her muscles and my cock responded.

"Oh, man!" I gasped, "What the hell was that?!?"

"Oh?" She questioned, giggling again, "Did you like that?"

"Oh yeah," I moaned, "Do it again..."

She did it again and again and again. My cock had returned to its rock hard state. I thrust up into her and she groaned. "Oh, yeah, Seels, oh baby, ohhh, that feels good."

Seels? That was new and I kind of liked it.

I gathered myself and thrust again. "Unghh," she grunted, "Again..." But this time she raised herself until just the tip of my cock was in her pussy and then dropped herself down, meeting my thrust; my pelvis crashing into hers.

She paused for a moment, "Oh my god, Seels," she panted, "I c-c-can f-f-feeell th-the v-v-vibration i-i-in m-m-my c-c-c, ummm, c-c-clit... D-d-dooo i-i-itttt a-a-again..." She raised herself up again.

I thrust my hips and met her once again and we started developing a rhythm. She was basically kneeling over my cock and thrusting down as hard as I was thrusting up. The collision was violent but somehow gratifying at the same time. She had started playing with her clit and I was pinching and twisting gently on her nipples. Sunny was covered with a light sheen of sweat and she was glowing.

"Oh god Sunny, you look absolutely gorgeous, you're glowing." I gulped. "You're perfect..."

Sunny started shivering and quaking, "Oh god Seels, I'm coming again, oooohhh, ohhhh, ahhh, oh god, unghhh..." Sunny collapsed on me, lapsing into gibberish.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Her warm skin felt good against mine and I enjoyed the close contact. I was still hard and buried inside Sunny. I flexed my dick and Sunny did the squeezing thing with her pussy. I liked the way it felt and I did it again. She responded with an answering squeeze and a brief moan. Apparently, she liked it, too. I flexed again and she responded, soon it was flex, squeeze, and flex, squeeze, on and on and on. I don't know how long that lasted but it was a pleasant exchange of pressures and releases. Gradually, so gradually that I hadn't noticed when it started, the pressure changed from flexing to building to release. I felt it deep inside and from the tingling in my back, hips and lower abdomen that only arose when I was very turned on and feeling particularly affectionate.

Sunny sat back up and looked at me and grinned, "Damn, Seeley, you really need to come, don't you?"

I groaned because she had stopped squeezing. "Why do you say that?"

"Because you are thrusting along with the flexing and your dick is hot, really hot." She chuckled. "So, do you want to come?"

"Oh god yessss..." I moaned.

"Ok," she said and to my distress she slid off of me.

"Arghhh," I groaned, "what are you doing..."

She giggled and turned around, throwing her leg over me reverse cowgirl style. She reached back and guided my throbbing pole into her pussy and settled back. She looked over her shoulder into my eyes, which I had to tear from her magnificent ass. "I thought you might like to watch my ass," she chuckled again, "as well as doing other things, as I fuck you into submission."

She started slowly moving up and down, her slickness drenching us and she gained speed. I reached up and grasped her hips and then slid around, and slipped between her cheeks. I briefly rubbed her tiny wrinkle, before dipping into the smooth, slick, secretions, bringing the slickness up to her nether opening.

Sunny's slippery excitement helped me slide my finger into her tiny butt, causing her to moan sexily and squeeze my cock once again. The combined sensations of my cock being inside my sister's pussy, my finger being inside the ass I had spent decades lusting over and the sight of that ass bouncing on me, conspired to push me over the edge. I sent volley after volley deep into Sunny, evidently, that action was enough to send her over the precipice into yet another orgasm.

Sunny fell forward and my cock popped out of her, her pussy oozing with the results of my powerful discharge. I grinned to myself; it was a classic cream pie. Sunny was lying face down on my legs, trying to catch her breath. I wanted to bring her up to lie with me, but with the way she was laying I was afraid I'd kick her in the face.

"Sunny," I said softly, "Sunny come up here."

I laughed when all I got back was a muffled 'Mmmmpphhh'.

"Sunny," I said louder, "I want to hold you, come up here." She still didn't move. "At least move off of my legs and let me help you. I don't want to kick you when I'm trying to do that."

She still didn't speak but slid to the right and onto the bed. I slid out from under her hips and mostly dragged her around so that her head was on the pillows at the head of the bed. She wasn't asleep, but was like a rag doll. I arranged her so that we could snuggle and after covering her with a sheet, I turned off the light, slipped my arm under her head and cuddled her body to mine.

She was aware enough of her surroundings to kiss my chest and mumble, "Seels, I love you." Then she was softly snoring.

I leaned down, kissed the top of her head and said softly, "I love you too, Sis." I don't remember much after that as I drifted off to sleep, too.

+++++++++++++++

On Wednesday, I awoke to find Sunny gone. All day long I expected her to come down and she never did. I had woken up feeling really good. Now, the doubt was starting to settle in. What if our actions had led Sunny to regret and our newfound closeness was torn apart. I wasn't sure if I could take that. I was happy without Sunny being in my life, but she had changed all of that.

I moped around all day. I went outside, but didn't, couldn't stay there. I didn't want to miss her if she came down. I kept going back inside, but she never came down. Listlessly, I ate lunch and later I knocked on Sunny's door to see if she wanted dinner. She didn't respond. I ate some hot dogs, watched a little TV and finally gave up and went to bed. I hoped that she would come down and talk to me in the morning. I did not sleep very well that night.

+++++++++++++++

My eyes slowly opened as I came slowly awake, remembering the events of Tuesday. 'Was that real, or was it a dream?' I climbed out of bed and realized that I was naked. I grabbed my board shorts from yesterday, pulled them on and brushed my teeth before I made my way downstairs. When I came around the corner, I stopped dead in my tracks. Sunny was bent over in front of the stove and she was in her two piece bathing suit with the boy shorts and her hair was wet. She looked incredible.

"Wow," I said as she stood up startled. "You look really good, Sis."

Sunny blushed, "Why, thank you."

I cautiously took her in my arms and kissed her, "Good morning beautiful!"

"Mmmm," she hummed, "that's a nice way to be greeted in the morning. I could get used to this!"

I teased, "Well, if you moved to Chicago and we shared an apartment, we could do this every day."

She blinked rapidly, trying to contain the sudden tears. "Wh-what d-d-do you m-m-mean?"

Her reaction was not at all what I expected. "Umm, I just meant, umm, I don't know..."

She unexpectedly got very serious. "Hang on a minute." She walked out of the kitchen and I heard her walking up the stairs.

I thought, 'What the fuck just happened?'

Sunny came back downstairs a couple of minutes later, in a sundress and started out to the patio. "We need to talk. Grab the coffee."

I thought, 'Oh fuck! I am so fucked. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.' I just followed her lead. "Ok," I responded.

She sat down at the table and after I set the coffee down, she patted the seat next to her. I sat down and she took my hands and looked deeply into my eyes. "Seeley, is moving in together something you might possibly consider? I love you and I want to be with you, always."

I responded without thinking, "What?!?!"

Sunny went from looking hopeful to looking devastated and started to pull away and stand up. I did not let go and pulled her back down.

"No, no, no," I said, shaking my head, "you don't get to drop a bomb like that, taking me completely by surprise, which caused me to react badly, and then run away. That ain't gonna happen!"

She sat there blinking rapidly, eyes glazed with tears, looking a little bit stunned and then she started chuckling. "Fair enough, sorry."

"Now, I hope I am not risking having you run away again..." I paused and gave her a look.

She grinned and said, "I won't."

"Ok, where is this coming from?" I asked gently.

She dropped her head, evidently searching for the right way to say whatever she had to say. "Seeley, please let me say what I have to say and don't interrupt."

I shrugged, "Ok."

She took a deep breath, slowly releasing it. "I know I've tried to explain my past behavior in the last couple of days. I don't know if you have accepted that or not, but I'd like to explain some more. I behaved terribly when we were kids..."

I opened my mouth and she shut me down with a look.

She continued, "I did behave terribly. I have felt badly about that ever since. I have tried to reach out to you and you have rebuffed every attempt. I'm not sure that I blame you." She smiled sadly at me, reached out and touched the dog tags. "You haven't taken those off since I gave them back to you, have you?"

I shook my head and smiled, touching her hand.

She smiled, grasping my hand again. "I'm glad; it makes me happy to know that you are wearing them. Anyway, I have thought about you almost every day since then. I have missed my baby brother so much over the years. I want to be near you, to be part of your life and have you be a part of mine."

She blushed, casting her eyes down. "I would like to say that I didn't plan what happened the other day, but that wouldn't be completely true. When I got here, I started thinking about us, hoping that we could really put the past behind us. I thought that I would put myself on display and see if you would react like you always have. And you did."

Speechless, I blushed. I had no idea that she knew that I was in love with her ass.

She smiled, gently. "It's Ok; I was hoping that you still would like it. Though, I apologize for moving so quickly. It never occurred to me that you would react so strongly to being naked with me and touching me. Your reaction had to be embarrassing for you and I apologize for that. I loved that we made love the other night. I have never felt so close to another human being."

She paused for several long minutes and each time I started to say something, she shushed me. She apparently had more to say, but was having trouble either formulating the words or putting her thoughts together. Her head was down and stayed down the entire time she wasn't speaking.

She finally got it together enough that she started speaking again. "Yesterday, I thought long and hard about what I wanted to have happen next. Every time I came to a conclusion, I started thinking about how you would react and it never was going to be completely the way I want it to be. I need for you to be a part of whatever decision we make about our future."

There it was again, she said our future. I didn't know what she had in mind and I was intrigued and not about to interrupt.

She paused again, looking hard into my eyes, searching for something. I don't know what she found, if she found anything. But I didn't expect what she said next. She started to speak a couple of times before finally, actually saying what was on her mind. "Seeley, I want us to be together, truly together. I either want to move in with you, or you move in with me. I know I live in Charlotte and you live in Chicago, but I'm an attorney and you're a CPA so either one of us can find a job anywhere. Maybe, we'll find a new city and live there. Seeley, I've missed you so badly and we've...I've missed about half of my life with you... or without you; I'm not sure how to say that. This isn't a whim and this isn't about the sex..." She blushed and giggled, "Well, not completely. It's about how you make me feel. You make me feel whole. You make me feel like I've been missing a part of me for most of my life. I can't explain it and I really don't even want to try."

She hesitated, and then giggled, "I guess I'm saying, 'You complete me'."

I sat there a moment staring at her and then burst out laughing, "Ok, that was just cheesy."

She continued to giggle, "I know, I know, it popped into my head and I couldn't help it."

I pulled her towards me and wrapped her in my arms. "I love you too, Sis. But this is a huge step. Are you sure?"

I could feel her smile into my neck. "I am. This is anything but rash. I wanted to come to you when Jack and I divorced, but you wouldn't have anything to do with me. You probably didn't notice, because you didn't know about Jack and me, but I have tried to get in touch with you more often since then. I wanted my baby brother. I wanted you to hold me in your arms and make it all better."

I turned my chair and pulled Sunny into my lap. I held her tightly and whispered, "I know it's late, I hope it's not too late, but is this good enough?"

Sunny snuggled in, holding me as tightly as I was holding her. "It's not too late; it's not late at all. It's perfect."

We sat there for a long time, holding each other. After a while, I'm not certain how long, Sunny started squirming. "What's wrong?" I whispered.

"I don't want to waste this moment." She scooted back off of my lap and pulled her sundress off, naked underneath. She dropped it on the floor and grabbed the waistband of my board shorts. I lifted my ass and my erection sprung free as the shorts cleared it. She dropped the shorts, grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy as she climbed back into my lap, sighing. "Or this..."

She settled onto my dick, the stiff rod plumbing her depths. She slowly started rising and falling in my lap, fucking herself deeply with my tool. I held her hips, lightly gripping her pliant flesh. Sunny stopped for a moment, leaned in and kissed me, then stood up, swung her leg over and walked away. I sat there stunned, simply watching her. She went over to the stove and took the French toast that she had made out of the oven. She put the food on plates and then put them on the table.

"Come on," she said, "breakfast is ready and I'm hungry."

"Seriously?!?!" I said, incredulous at the turn of events.

She started giggling with the giggles quickly escalating into laughter. "You should see your face."

She walked back over and kissed me. "Come on, it was pretty funny, lighten up!"

"I guess." I grumbled, which reignited her laughter.

She brought our plates to the table. "Things were getting too heavy," she explained. "We needed to lighten things up."

I turned my chair back around and started picking at my food. Sunny pulled her chair up next to mine and sat down. She scooted over so that her thigh was up against mine. Her soft, smooth skin was hot on mine and made my dick jump. Sunny slipped her hand into my lap and gently grasped my hard-on.

"Oh, come on," I moaned. "Don't tease me..."

She let go. "You don't like this?"

"Arrrggghhh," I growled.

She giggled, "Apparently not."

I said, "Ok, I know you were trying to lighten this up, but can I ask some questions?"

She looked at me, cocked her head and bit the side of her lip. I almost lost it then, she looked so sexy. "What questions?" she asked softly.

"Well, actually," I said, "just one big one."

She was looking at me with big eyes, and a sexy pout. "Ok, go ahead." She was killing me.

"What, if anything, are we telling Mom and Dad?" I asked. "If you've thought this thing through, I know you've got an answer."

She grinned, "You have a lot of confidence in me."

I just looked at her.

She giggled again, "I have thought about it. We won't say anything until we have moved in together. Then we'll invite them to our home and tell them. They'll respond however they respond. We'll be together and that's all that matters, right?"