Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers

She obviously felt it. She wiggled her butt, which caused it to slip nicely into the groove between her cheeks. She said in a Mae West impression, "Is that a pickle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" She started giggling. "She never said that, did you know that?"

I was a little overwhelmed with the situation. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "No, I didn't."

"Yeah, it's one of the most misquoted movie lines of all time." She chuckled and then wiggled her butt again. "Like, Jimmy Cagney never said, 'You dirty Rat!' or Sherlock Holmes never said 'Elementary, my dear Watson!', did you know any of those?"

"No," I said. "But quite frankly, my dear, this is the most bizarre conversation I've ever had while holding a hot, naked babe."

She turned around, "Nice Gone with the Wind allusion." She kissed me, her tongue slipping into my mouth. "I'm going to go to the bathroom, freshen up, brush my teeth, and whatever else I need to do. I would like to meet you back here and continue this." She kissed me again. "But, that's totally up to you. I want us to make love, I want to fuck like animals, but you have to want it, too." She got out of bed and I watched her spectacular ass walk to the door. She stopped and turned her head to look at me. "If you're in bed when I get back, we'll do everything that I've been dreaming about; and maybe you have been too. But if you're not, we'll get dressed and never talk about it again."

She turned and walked out of the door. I chuckled; she had managed, once again, to not show me her pussy. I jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I heard the shower in Mom and Dad's room so I figured I had time, too. I took care of my business and then I shaved and then showered. I didn't rush; I wanted to be sure that I was clean and smooth for her. As I was in the bathroom I realized I loved her more than I should as a brother, but it didn't matter. She loved me, too. I didn't know what this was, it didn't really make any sense whatsoever, but I would go along with it. Evidently, I was going to get laid by one of the hottest women I had ever seen, the only weird part was that she was my sister. I had to laugh at that thought; 'Only?'

Honestly, Sunny had no reason to be doing this; we didn't really know each other, not as adults anyway. I couldn't imagine what had prompted this, why she was determined for us to have sex. I decided that even though it might ruin my chance to fuck her, I would ask her what she was thinking. I finished up in the bathroom and went back into my room. I heard the blow dryer, so I knew I had a few minutes. I changed the sheets and closed the curtains, grateful that Mom had left the very dark ones in my room. I ran downstairs and grabbed some candles and spread them around the room. I was hustling because I didn't really know how much time I had.

I was lighting the last couple of them when I heard a whistle behind me. Sunny was standing in the door with a grin on her face. She had on a short, sheer, white robe and looked absolutely stunning. I shook my head; she had on the tiniest panties that I had ever seen. She was still making me work to see her pussy. I had to wonder if I ever would.

"Candles, Seeley?" She said lightly before changing her tone to sultry, sexy. "Romantic, isn't it?"

She opened the robe and dropped it to the floor. I turned back to the candles, lit them and dropped the lighter.

I turned back to Sunny and smiled. "Sunny," I said, "You are still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Sunny glanced down at my rapidly rising dick and giggled. "I see that is a true statement!"

I stepped up to her, took her in my arms and looked at her. She raised her face expectantly to mine, her lips parted and moistened, waiting for my kiss, with a look of innocent expectation. I didn't disappoint her, gently claiming her soft mouth. Her tongue hesitantly traced my lips and quickly dipped in and out of my mouth. The paradox of her innocent expression and hesitant kiss, coupled with her nearly naked form had my dick throbbing and me starting to breathe hard. My brain was trying to cope with the question of why she was doing this and losing the fight. (Look, I know you guys are thinking 'You idiot let this go and enjoy the gift' and I probably should. But, that hurt eight year old kid in me just has to know what this all means.)

Sunny ended the kiss and laid her head on my chest. "I'm glad you stayed Seeley. I think I would have died a little if you hadn't been in this room."

'God damn it,' I thought. I sighed, knowing that I was probably going to screw this up.

Sunny pushed away and looked up at me. "That was not a good sigh, Seeley. What's goin' on?"

I looked down before meeting her eyes. "Sunny, that's exactly what I need to ask you. What's goin' on?"

Her hesitation told me that she wanted to deflect and the defeated expression on her face also told me that she knew she had to come clean. She walked over and picked up her robe and put it on. She looked down and laughed wryly, "Yeah, a lot of good this does." Then she went and sat down on the bed. She crossed her arms in front of her and I couldn't see anything anymore. Her serious demeanor made me realize that this was very important to her. I grabbed a pair of shorts out of my suitcase and threw them on.

I started to move to sit next to her and she shook her head. "No, Seeley, I need some space." I sat at the desk instead.

She sat with her head down for a very long time. When she looked up, mascara and tears were running down her cheeks. I flinched upon seeing that, I didn't mean to make her cry. I moved like I was going to get up and she shook her head. "Please don't." So I didn't move.

She finally started in on her story. "After I graduated from college and took that job in Houston," she looked at my expression and giggled a little, "Yes, Seeley I lived in Houston for a while. Anyway, I started having problems with my period. At first, it was just a nuisance and I dealt with it. But after a while my period never stopped and I got worried. I called Mom and she told me to get to a doctor right away. She came down and went with me. The gynecologist ran a bunch of tests and found that I had cervical cancer."

"Oh Jesus, Sunny," I said, horrified, "I had no idea. I am so sorry, are you all right?" Again, I started to get up and she put her hand up. I settled back down.

"I am now," she smiled. "Thank you for asking." Then she bowed her head to continue. "I'm just glad we buried the hatchet. Anyway, they did a radical hysterectomy and started radiation and chemo treatments. I lost a lot of weight, my hair and some of my dignity. It took over a year, but they finally found I was cancer free. While I was undergoing treatments I had a lot of time to consider my life choices. I realized that the worst thing I ever did was hurt you so terribly."

She looked up at me and explained. "I knew you were there that day. I had gotten tired of you hanging around and I said the thing that I figured would make you stop, that would hurt as much as my idiot teen-aged girl brain could imagine. I didn't mean any of it; I never hated you or resented Mom for having you. I need to apologize for hurting you. I am soooo sorry Seeley, I really didn't mean any of it. I just wanted time alone with my friends."

I was stunned. She knew I was there. As much as I probably should have been pissed; I wasn't. The only thing that I heard that mattered to me was that Sunny never hated me.

She continued, "I needed to make it up to you. I needed to apologize. That's when I bought the dog tags and went to your graduation party. I tried then to apologize, but you weren't having any part of it, not that I blame you. Over the years, I tried communicating through Mom, sending cards, letters and eventually email. But, you obviously didn't read any of it."

I got up and went to her, kneeling in front of her. She looked down, evidently not wanting to make eye contact. "Why didn't Mom tell me straight up?"

Sunny looked up at me, her eyes shining with tears. "I asked her not to. I figured that you wouldn't have believed her anyway. I had made this mess and I wanted to fix it. She and I have talked about it a lot over the years. She has made several suggestions and I have tried them all, only to have you reject all of them." She giggled a little. "Then, Mom called and told me you were going to be here for the week. She said it was probably the best opportunity for me to make it right with you." She smiled warmly at me. "She was right. I meant it when I said I was proud of you, I still am, because Mom keeps me informed about your life. I felt so badly for you when Mom told me about the divorce. I wanted to make you feel better."

She got a naughty grin on her face, and I knew something was up. "I know it's not the conventional thing to do, but when I saw you, saw how you'd grown up to be so fit and handsome..." she giggled, "stop blushing, I decided that I wanted to fu... um, make love to you. I know how you have always liked my ass, so I started teasing you with it." She giggled again. "That was actually a lot of fun."

She momentarily got a little serious. "I do want to apologize for the whole naked coconut oil thing. It never occurred to me that you hadn't had sex in a while. It was gratifying to know that I turned you on that much, but that had to be embarrassing for you."

"Uhhh, yeah..." I said, chuckling. As I looked at her, I was transported back to when she was a teenager and my heart's desire. "Sunny, I meant it when I said that you are the hottest, sexiest most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

I stood up and pulled her to her feet. She looked up at me with tear and mascara stained eyes. I kissed her tenderly. I pulled away and looked at her. "I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but why don't you go back to the bathroom and freshen up? I would like a little reset of the start of our evening together and you might feel better if you splash some water on your face."

Sunny grinned shyly and after kissing my cheek, left my bedroom. I pulled off my shorts and got back in bed, covering up with the sheet. I waited anxiously for Sunny, hoping that she wouldn't change her mind. I needn't have worried. Sunny was back at the door in less than five minutes, her face scrubbed and looking fresh. She stood and watched me for a moment and then untied the belt on the robe and dropped it to the floor.

She approached the bed and stood quietly at its side. My eyes never left her face until she reached up and cupped her perfect breasts. My eyes were riveted to her hands as I watched as she caressed the flawless orbs. I scrambled to my knees on the bed in front of her, reaching out to cover her hands, mimicking her caresses. I pulled her hands away to reveal the arousal of her nipples. I had waited my entire life for this moment and was not to be denied another second. I bent to her breast, extending my tongue to her straining nipple, bathing just the tip of it in my saliva. Her knees buckled and I caught her and laid her down.

She giggled; a dreamy expression on her face. "Wow, I sure didn't expect that. Your tenderness sent chills through me. Please hold me and kiss me Seeley. I want to feel your lips on mine; I want to feel your arms around me. I want to feel your love. You do love me, don't you Seeley?"

I kissed her softly, and then kissed her nose. "You cannot imagine how much I love you Sunny. I know now that I always have loved you, the feeling was just buried for a while." I lay down next to her and she snuggled in, her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest.

She rubbed my chest softly and then kissed my neck, sending chills down my spine. I wrapped my arm around her, holding her close and pressing her body to mine. I twisted my neck around and found her lips with mine again. I traced them gently, this time the shivers were hers. They parted and allowed the tender probing of my tongue. She caught my tongue between her lips and delicately sucked on it while flicking the tip with hers; now the chills returned to me. The tenderness of our kissing was nothing I had ever experienced before. I slowly pulled away from her and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and the serene contentment on her face was a joy to behold. I lowered my lips to hers once again and resumed our tender exploration of each other. I don't know how long we kissed, it could have been minutes; it could have been hours. It didn't matter because we were together.

(I had never made love like this before. In the past there was always urgency, a desire to get to the goal of an orgasm. There was none of that with Sunny, with us. We were enjoying each other to the fullest, enjoying the journey of discovery, the joy of exploring the nuances of the others reactions. I felt like we had all the time in the world. The clock had stopped and we were in a cocoon, only with each other and protected from the world. Every touch, every sound, every feeling was about each other. I never wanted it to end.)

Eventually, I pulled my hand around and felt the fullness of her breast for the first time. My breath caught in my throat and I felt her smile. My hand covered the entire surface, the rock hard nipple pressing into my palm. I just left it there, enjoying the sensations. Sunny slightly pressed back into my hand, seeking more pressure. I obliged, moving my hand and catching her nipple in my fingertips. She gasped in my mouth, and then pulled away.

"Ohhh, Seeleeeeey..." she moaned.

I shifted around and captured her nipple between my lips and teased it with my tongue. I took a chance and used the hardness of my teeth on it and Sunny shuddered.

"Ohhh, goddd, Seeleeeey..." she moaned again. "Ssseeeleeey, I love yyyou..."

I grinned and repeated my assault on her other nipple. This time she briefly pressed my head to her breast before pulling my head up to her face. She kissed me gently, more gently than I expected.

She spoke after parting with my lips, "Seeley, my pussy is on fire. Please help me..."

I kissed her again and started drifting down towards her pussy. Finally, I was going to see it. I paused at her breasts to worship for a few moments. Sunny moaned with desire again. I continued down and reached her navel. I kissed it and swirled my tongue around it and she squirmed and moaned. She had begun squirming to the point that I was having a difficult time keeping her in front of me. I continued on my journey, kissing and licking everything in sight. I reached her tiny panties and was stunned to find the silky garment completely soaked through.

I chuckled, "Somebody's excited."

She smacked my head, "Jackass..." she muttered.

I laughed again, "Fair enough..."

"But, seriously Sunny, I have never seen any woman so wet before." I said with awe in my voice. "I really like it that you're so wet for me. Your panties are soaked, it's running down your thighs and I'll bet your perfect butt is dripping. I can't wait to find out."

Sunny gasped, "Ohhh, goddd..."

I spread her legs and put my mouth onto the silk directly over her pussy and sucked. Her body stiffened and was suddenly wracked with an orgasm.

"Ohhh, oooohhh, oh shiiiitttt, commmingggg..." Sunny moaned.

I stopped sucking for a moment and pulled the tiny scrap of silk away and off of her legs. After noting that she was shaved bald, I dove back in and started trying to prolong her orgasm for as long as possible. I licked softly around her engorged clit. It was poking out from the hood and shining brightly in the candlelight. Surrounding the tiny erection with my lips I sucked gently, not wanting to cause pain, but trying to stimulate. My finger slipped in her warm, silky channel. I was still amazed at how wet she was. I sought and found the little bundle of nerves and hooked it with the 'come here' motion. Her hips bounced off of the bed and her pelvis bumped me in the chin.

"Ohgodohgodohgod... Oh. My. God..." she babbled. "I'm, I'm, oh my god! I'm coming again!"

She writhed and wriggled this way and that, hips bouncing and moving. I kept sucking, licking and moving my fingers. Suddenly her hips twisted and she scooted up the bed, trying to get away from me. She actually pulled herself off of my fingers and way from my lips. She lay there, breathing rapidly and raggedly, eyes closed, evidently trying to recover.

I stayed on the bed, between her legs, watching her. Her breathing slowed and evened out and she finally opened her eyes. As soon as she was focused on my face, I brought my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers clean, one at a time. Her eyes widened but she said nothing. Her breathing changed again, getting deeper and slower. She scooted down just a little. I sensed that she wanted more, but didn't want to seem too eager. I bent to her pussy again and kissed it gently. She sighed and then moaned as my tongue slipped out and delved into her depths. My eyes held hers as I lapped at her tender folds. She couldn't stand it and closed her eyes.

I sat up and her eyes flickered open, showing disappointment. I smiled gently, "Don't worry Sis,' emphasizing the naughtiness, "I'm not going to stop."

I grasped her hips and whispered, "I promised you that I would find out if you were wet enough that your butt was dripping." I turned her over, pulling her butt into the air and spreading her legs. My breath caught, I was next to the thing that I had desired most in my life, never expecting to ever be in this position. I plunged my face in her perfect ass, licking from the bottom of her pussy to the top of her crack, simultaneously thrusting my fingers into her pussy.

The suddenness of my assault and the intimacy of my tongue on her butt and my fingers in her pussy conspired to drive Sunny over the edge into another orgasm. I licked and licked and kept up a steady rhythm in her pussy and her orgasm pulsed, throbbed and pulsated through her body. It kept up for some time before she pushed forward and collapsed in a heap.

Again, I waited for her to recover, sitting back on my knees, watching her beautiful body. I was a little overwhelmed. I had made my sister come time after time, sharing something that siblings shouldn't share. She finally stirred, rolling over on her back, splayed out before me, unashamed.

She lifted her head and grinned at me tiredly. "Well...was it?"

Confused, I said, "Well, was it what?"

She giggled, "Dripping..."

I laughed, "Oh, yeah..., you were flooded."

She whispered, "Come here."

I crawled up, trying to slide beside her.

She shifted, guiding me between her legs. "Oh, no you don't. I need you inside me right now."

I slipped into her. Her oily wetness allowed me to slide smoothly to the hilt. Her velvet sheath gripped me tightly and she trapped me by crossing her legs over my ass.

"Don't move." She breathed, "I want to feel you filling me up. God, you feel so good, so right."

She was right, as wrong as society says it was; it felt as though I was exactly where I belonged. I dipped down and captured her lips with mine. I was content. We kissed, sharing our love. We kissed for a long time without moving. Well, moving on the outside. Sunny's muscles were moving a lot, massaging my cock making it feel amazing. After a while, my instincts were pushing me to start thrusting and I moved a little.

Sunny smiled, "Fuck me Seeley, but make it gentle. I want you gently; I want us to make love. I don't want anything hard...this time. There's plenty of time to play around." She closed her eyes.

CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers