Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, she had me there. My nervousness partially relieved, I poured the coconut oil on my hand to warm it up before I started on her. A little that was still cold dribbled on her and she shivered.

"Sorry." I said.

"'s Ok." She said, "It was a little surprise."

I took a deep breath and put my hands on her back. The combination of her smooth skin and the slick coconut oil plus the fact that I hadn't touched a woman in over a year sent my brain and my cock into sensory overload. Completely without warning, I started coming. I shot a volley over her head with a smaller second shot landing on her cheek. The balance, of which there was a lot, landed and pooled on her back. While it felt great to come, I was totally shocked. Sunny looked back at me with a 'What the fuck?' expression on her face. Blushing furiously, I jumped up, raced into the house, got a couple of towels and wet one down with warm water. I couldn't believe what had happened. There was just a little on her face, but I had given my sister a facial. I had never done that to another woman in my life. I was mortified. I took a moment to compose myself before going back out to face the music.

Sunny was propped up on her elbows with a quizzical expression on her face. Her question was completely unexpected. "Seeley? Are you Ok?"

I wasn't sure how to answer, I hesitated. Then I cautiously asked, "You're not disgusted by me? By that? By what I did?"

"No, but I am concerned about you, baby brother." She said sympathetically. She looked at me for a few moments. "I'm sorry, Seeley. I didn't think about what you were going through, what you might need." She grinned sheepishly. "I was getting excited by teasing you, by turning you on. Your body responded to that teasing by releasing your pent-up emotions..." She giggled, reddening, "and other things."

She stroked her forefinger across her cheek, dragging the come off. She looked at it for a moment, testing the slipperiness between her finger and thumb, before slipping the whole thing in her mouth. I sat there gaping at her.

"Sunny?" I gasped.

She started giggling, "You should see your face, Seeley! Your expression is priceless." She quickly returned to being serious.

"Go put your board shorts back on." I stood up and turned to go.

"No, wait." She said and I turned back.

She smiled at me. "Before you go, please wipe off my back and then hand me my robe."

I complied, all the while gawking at her perfect ass. She looked over her shoulder at me, chuckling. "Isn't that what got you in trouble before?" I finished cleaning her up, staring the whole time at her face, not her ass, speechless.

I picked up her robe and handed it to her. I stood there watching. Despite what had happened, I still wanted to see her pussy. She took it and waited.

"Go put your board shorts back on." She repeated as she draped the robe over her butt and held part of it in front of her boobs. "You're not going to see any more of me naked...for now. We need to get back on an even keel. Please come back when you get your board shorts on. We'll talk."

I hesitated, "Go on," she said gently, "it'll be just fine, you'll see."

I stepped closer, leaned down and kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry Sunny."

I went back up to my room. I walked in and looked at the board shorts lying on the bed. I glanced down and my dick was still more than half hard, bouncing in front of me. "Troublemaker." I muttered, accusingly. Predictably, my cock had nothing to say for itself. Typical...

I decided that I needed to cool myself off. I took my shorts with me and went into the bathroom. I took a cool shower, which took care of my erection. I dried myself off and pulled the shorts on. When I came out of the bathroom, Sunny's door was closed. My mind was still reeling from this morning's turn of events and I wasn't sure what to think of her being in her room.

I went down to the kitchen and after looking at the clock, realized that it was probably close enough to noon to drink a beer. I opened one and went out to sit in the sun. I sat back and closed my eyes for a moment, wanting to clear my mind. I was determined to start over, yet again, with Sunny. I felt her presence sit down next to me. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She had fixed her hair and makeup and had put on a bright orange sundress.

I looked her over and grinned. "You look very pretty, Sunny. Are you going somewhere?"

She returned my grin. "No. We are. We're going out to lunch and then you're taking me to a movie."

I laughed, "Oh I am, am I?"

She smacked my arm, growling, "Yes you are. Now get moving."

"Ok, Ok." I scrambled out of the chair and headed upstairs, but not before asking, "Shorts or something nicer?"

She was leafing through a magazine that she had brought with her. She never looked up. "Nicer."

I went back up to my room and pulled out a pair of dark blue Dockers and a long sleeved, yellow shirt with a button down collar. I put on some nice shoes and was ready to go.

I went back downstairs and Sunny smiled when she saw me. "Wow, you clean up pretty well little brother."

I blushed, "Thank you. Now where are we going?"

"We're going to Shin Li's and then we're going to see an old movie...maybe two." She grinned.

I shrugged, "Ok, your car or mine?

"Let's take yours. I always want to put the top down, but I don't want to mess up my hair." She said.

"Ok, works for me." I started to go to the garage, but she stopped me.

"I changed my mind." She said.

"Ok," I smiled, "what now?"

"We're going to be out of the movies later in the day, maybe after dark, and I love to be in the car with the top down after dark." She smiled. "Is that Ok?"

I leaned in and kissed her forehead. "Whatever you want, this is your show."

"'k." She grabbed her keys and dropped them in my hands.

I was surprised. "You're gonna let me drive your new car?"

She stopped and looked at me. "Is there any reason I shouldn't?"

I laughed, "No, I just figured you'd be very protective. I would be."

She shook her head, "That's one of the biggest differences between men and women. It's just a car!"

I shrugged, wisely keeping my mouth shut.

She laughed derisively, "I thought so."

I pulled the car out of the garage and stopped her before she could open her door. I ran around the car, bowed with an exaggerated motion and opened the door. "My lady!"

She giggled, taking it the way I had hoped. "Why thank you kind sir."

I followed with a Groucho Marxesque eyebrow waggle, "Oh, ho ho, little girl!" It was too much.

She growled, "Asshole!"

I climbed in the car, contrite. "Sorry, I was trying to be funny."

She snorted, "And failed miserably."

I sighed, "I know, sorry."

"Stop apologizing," she snapped, "just don't do it again."

"Sor..., Ok I won't." I mumbled.

I drove to Shin Li's, the silence in the car very, very thick. Sunny reached over and took my hand, squeezing it. I glanced over at her surprised. She wasn't looking at me, but from the little grin, she knew I was looking at her. I squeezed back, content to hold my sister's hand.

I parked at Shin Li's, pulled my hand loose of hers and got out. I noticed a little frown when I let go, but still, she said nothing. I opened the door with a flourish and a bow and she grinned again. I took her hand, bowed again and kissed it. She giggled like a schoolgirl. I breathed a sigh of relief; we had apparently gotten past my ill-conceived attempt at humor.

I started to release her hand, but she held on tight. We got to the door and I held it for her, a little awkwardly. She was still holding on to my hand. I followed her through the door, not as though I had much choice.

Sunny asked for a booth in the back and the hostess led us back there. Sunny slid in one side and patted the seat next to her, so I slid in beside her.

I said, "Sunny, I..."

"Stop, Seeley." She answered. "I think I know what you're gonna say and just don't. I want a nice evening...a nice date."

"Date?" I asked hesitantly. "Ummm OK."

The server approached our table and asked what we wanted to drink.

"I'll have a Tsingtao, please." I said.

As the server started to write, Sunny said, "No he won't, we'll both have Zhujiang, thank you." The server walked away.

"Huh?" I said. "But I like Tsingtao."

Sunny chuckled, "But I guarantee you'll like this better,"

The server was back almost instantly.

We both sipped the beer and Sunny raised her eyebrows in question.

I laughed, "Ok, Ok, it's very good."

"Aaaannnndddd?" Sunny dragged out the question.

I nodded in her direction and sighed. "You were right, Sunny."

She grinned triumphantly. "Naturally!"

I just shook my head and she giggled. I looked at the menu. "Now, what is it I like here? I obviously don't know."

She stuck her tongue out at me and then said, "Wow, you're a quick learner. I might need to keep you around!"

I just made a face at her and she laughed.

The server came back "Have you decided?" She looked at me, I shrugged.

Sunny smiled to herself, but I saw it. "We'll have the Sichuanese Wontons In Chilli Oil Sauce to start and then we'll have the Spicy Sichuan Tofu. Thank you."

The server walked away. I looked at Sunny, "Tofu? Really? Really?!?"

She smacked me. "Shut Up!" But she was grinning. "Mom says that you love spicy food. You'll love this and if the name of the dish didn't say tofu, you wouldn't know it had tofu in it."

"Uh-huh." I mumbled and she just laughed.

The wontons arrived quickly and they were outstanding and I told Sunny just that.

"See, trust your big sister." She grinned.

However, I was not so sure about the next course. She noticed my expression when it arrived and she squeezes my hand. "If you don't like it, we'll get a giant tub of hot buttered popcorn at the movie."

"Yeah, but I was gonna do that anyway." I chuckled as she smacked me. She was smiling, however.

I cautiously took a bite with the chopsticks and was immediately overwhelmed with the blend of flavors. This was an awesome dish. Sunny was watching me expectantly.

"Yeah, yeah, it's even better than you said." I told her, chastened.

She smiled brightly. "Thank you, I knew you'd love it."

We ate mostly in silence. The server cleared the table and brought the check, including the fortune cookies. I dropped my credit card on the check and ignored the cookies.

"Hey," Sunny said, "aren't you gonna read the fortune cookie? It's bad luck not to read them."

I frowned, "It is not."

She leaned into me, bumping shoulders. "Don't tempt fate."

I sighed, "Okay."

She handed me one and I cracked it open. "Don't tempt fate; the love of your life is within reach, hold on tight and don't let go."

She read it over my shoulder and then slipped her hand in mine and squeezed. I looked hard at her. "Did you slip me one that you brought?"

She looked genuinely surprised. "Why would I do that?"

"I dunno. It's just seemed weird that the fortune said what you said when you handed it to me." I shrugged.

She sat there for a minute, thinking. "Yeah, I can see that."

I grinned at her. "Ok, what's yours say? Don't tempt fate!"

She giggled, "Touché."

Sunny cracked it open. "Don't tempt fate, you have just rediscovered the love of your life, don't let them slip away again."

Sunny dropped the fortune and looked rattled. "What the hell is this? This cannot be random."

I chuckled, "Weird, huh?"

Sunny shook her head, "Uhhh, yeah!"

The server came back and I asked her, "Do you pick the fortune cookies at random?"

She cocked her head and smiled, "Um, yes. I grab a handful and put them in my apron. Why do you ask?"

I hesitated, mostly because saying it out loud would sound weird. "Because these were, uhhh, well..."

She laughed and reached into her apron. When she pulled her hand out there were five cookies. "Pick two."

We did and Sunny's said, "A closed mouth gathers no feet."

Mine said, "Confucius say: if you think you're going to sum up your whole life on this little bit of paper, you're crazy."

Sunny and I looked at each other and laughed. I said, "I don't know if that got more weird or less weird."

The server smiled. "Do you mind if I look at your original fortunes?"

I shrugged and she picked them up and read them. She looked at the two of us, "I'd say the gods are trying to tell you two, something. I'd listen if I were you."

I opened my mouth and started to talk, "But, she's..."

Sunny stopped me with a kiss. "...the love of my life." She finished my sentence and then giggled.

The server giggled, too. She looked at me and said, "See?"

I just shook my head and they both laughed. The server left and was back quickly. I gave her a giant tip and we left. Sunny only let go of my hand long enough for her and I to get in the car.

I got in and she grabbed my hand again. I looked at her before I started to drive. I asked her, "Are we going to talk about what just happened?"

She adopted this wide-eyed innocent expression. "What do you mean?"

"What happened this afternoon? Or, I'm the love of your life?" I questioned her.

"Yes, you are," she stated simply, ignoring the first question, "and we're not talking about it anymore. Now, drive!"

I stared at her for a moment and she giggled. I shrugged and started driving. She continued to hold my hand the way to the movies. We went to an older theater that had been restored. It originally had only one screen, but had renovated it to have two screens. They run old movies and the audiences are smaller than in the theaters that run first run movies.

Sunny got more excited as we went up to the box office. She said, "There is a double feature tonight, The Thin Man and After the Thin Man. I love those movies. They star William Powell and Myrna Loy. They were very special together, funny, natural and very easy going."

"I take it that William Powell is the Thin Man?" I asked.

She smiled, "No, that's what everyone assumes. From back when they were released, that has been the assumption." She got genuinely excited, warming to telling me the background. "The original movie was based on a novel by Dashiell Hammett. The story involves the search for a murder suspect who was described as a "tall thin man". The assumption stuck so they continued to make sequels using the name."

"How many sequels?" I asked.

"I'm not entirely certain," she answered, "either four or five."

We arrived at the theater and Sunny only relinquished my hand long enough for me to go around the car; open the door and help her out. She took it again and pretty much held it the rest of the time we were there.

We got popcorn and settled in. I thoroughly enjoyed the movies. Sunny was right, William Powell and Myrna Loy had some of the best screen chemistry I have ever seen. I liked the original better than the sequel, but both were still very good. It turned into a long evening. All told, we were in the theater for over four hours.

When we went out, it was a beautiful mid-summer night. I put the top down and Sunny asked if we could just drive for a while. I drove through the country for a while and then drove out to the lake. We stopped for a little while and watched the moon sparkling on the waves and talking. Sunny was leaning up against her door as was I. Of course, we drew the attention of the local police.

He pulled up behind us and was a little gruff when he approached the door. "Ok, you two, what are you up to?" He shined the light in my face.

"Seeley? Is that you? Aren't you a little old for this?" He said and started to laugh. He flickered the light over to Sunny's side, illuminating her face. His little snicker turned into a full-fledged belly laugh. "You're parking with your sister?"

I snorted, still not able to see his face. "You obviously know me, officer, but you have me at a disadvantage."

He stopped laughing. "Sorry, I forget what the flashlight does." He drew the flashlight to his face.

"Stew?" I said. "Stewart Anderson?" I turned and looked at Sunny. "I graduated with Stew."

Sunny tersely replied, "I remember." She seemed to be a little pissed.

Stew chuckled. "Sorry, I'm obviously interrupting something. Just a piece of advice, there will be patrol cars come to see you about once an hour. It'll happen whether I notify everybody or not, it's policy." He handed me a card, "Seeley, gimme a call, we'll go get a beer. Nice to see you Sunny." He walked away.

Sunny looked at me, "Well, that was awkward."

I just laughed. "Now what, do you want to sit here?"

Sunny was rather grumpy. "This had been a pretty good day and that just about ruined it. Let's just go home."

We got home, and as soon as I opened the garage door Sunny was out of the car and in the house. I put up the top and parked her car. She was nowhere to be seen. I looked at the clock and it was a little after one. I decided to turn in. I stripped and lay down in my bed. Evidently, I was tired because I went right out.

Sometime later, I woke up when I felt the bed dip behind me when someone sat on it. I opened my eyes and rolled over. Sunny was sitting there, holding her robe closed in front of her.

"I had such a great time today and I don't want it to end. Can I sleep with you?" she asked softly.

"Uhh, sure, but I need to tell you, I'm naked under here." I said, flushing with embarrassment.

She giggled, "Cool, me too." She tugged her robe off of her shoulders and dropped it on the floor.

I could barely see her, but I really didn't need to as her silky smooth body was immediately pressed up against mine.

"Lay down Seeley," she whispered, "I want to spoon." I twisted around and faced her. She smacked me on the chest. "Not that way! I want to spoon you."

"Ohhh," I said sarcastically. She playfully hit me again. I turned around and lay down.

She snuggled in behind me, her warm body molding to mine. Oh man, she felt so good. I felt no hair brushing against me, so I assumed that she was shaved or waxed. With that thought, my manhood, which had been lying flaccid, was ragingly hard in seconds. She reached up and put her hand in mine and after kissing her fingers, I pulled it tight to my chest.

Sunny tenderly kissed my back several times and then whispered, "Good night, Seeley. I love you."

Maybe it was the unreal situation of being naked with my sister, or maybe it was nothing at all, but that didn't feel like a sisterly "I love you." Maybe, just maybe, my feelings towards Sunny had changed more than I thought. They say, (yeah I know, the ubiquitous they) that the line between love and hate is a fine one. I had been feeling increasingly tender towards her for the last couple of days.

All of those thoughts went through my head in a flash and I knew I needed to respond to her, she had tensed a little when she said it. "Good night, baby, I love you, too."

I heard her whimper and she kissed my back again. She wormed her other arm under my neck and awkwardly hugged me. I squeezed her hand. I don't know how quickly Sunny went to sleep, but I took a while. I simply lay there enjoying our closeness.

+++++++++++++++

Judging by the light in my room, I opened my eyes in the early morning. It took a minute to orient myself. Sunny was lying in front of me as I was spooning her. She had my hand clasped in both of hers, between her boobs. My erection, which had lost it's strength while I slept, slowly regained it as I became aware of our position. My full-fledged erection was soon trapped between us at a distinctly uncomfortable angle.